All Comments on 'Control Issues Pt. 02'

by GF1260

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 9 years ago
One word "Hot"

And a few more words. Very well written and obviously well thought out, I enjoyed the helplessness and frustration of Elizabeth. Blackmail works but I like the added note of appealing to her ambitious side. Looking forward to more and will check out the firstchapter

hansbwlhansbwlover 9 years ago
One word "Awful"

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fork

to his eye would have been fantastic. Then when she was arrested Just tell them she was date raped and mark the one eyed bastard was trying to blackmail her. She didn't even remember hitting him in his face with her fork. But even so it was just self defense for him trying to rape her again this time sober. id say with the right plan She could destroy Mark and Jon. A fork in the eye and shoving Jon over the balcony for a 12 floor jump and just tell them that when she hit Mark in the face with the fork. That when he swung around in his agony he was the one that knocked Jon over the railing. Would be hard to prove otherwise. So shes raped both were going to do it again And she just reacted. Mark will get off Murder one for involuntary manslauther and she will get to open her own firm. Or take Jons place as a partner as the company is now one short and who wants that kind of publicity

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
If she were ...

...a top rate litigator she would use the resources such people have to win cases.

Get fucked by her partners, keep samples of the ejaculate, and file the lawsuit before they can renege on the promise of a partnership. If that video was edited - doesn't the author know anything? Editing videos how ever recorded leaves a trail. Recording without consent is a felony in just about every state. Submitting an edited tape as seamless would be perjury, obstruction of justice - a lot of things. If her partners are as smart as they are supposed to be they'd be running in the other direction. The comment that the story was well written - building tension and that - is okay, but well thought out - NO NO NO Piss poor job of creating more than a misogynist fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just terrible

I wonder how things will work out when they realize she had her I-phone set to record and that she had everything recorded? She absolutely OWNED them in the lawsuits that followed. Given that this was a fictional story it was simply awful. Cardboard characters spouting dialogue written by a ten year old. Not a single likeable character amongst them. The writing was neither clever or interesting. No stars for this absolute drivel.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Emails. Video. Proof that he's edited them...

And she's worried about him blackmailing her. At this point, he should be dreaming out because he's handed her all the evidence the cops need to send him away for life.

Seriously, if you're going to write a blackmail story, don't involve lawyers, they're the ones who know how to bend the system so they can fuck you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
negative points?

I can't believe this made it past the "censors" ... BOTH of those "men?" should be charged with rape and both physical and sexual assault... and run out of town on a plank... No, make that a hot steel pole - up one ass and out of his mouth into the rear of the other one... GET THAT RECORDER ON AND BURN THEM BOTH!!!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
complaints about the story

Are all correct but you're leaving out one important fact. She's turned on by what's happening. Deep down she is enjoying the loss of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it

I love the fantasy, the haters can't understand it - they never will - that is their loss. Please continue

DarksideAshleyDarksideAshleyover 9 years ago
Love the Story, Pity the Haters

I found the story very well written: good plot, well-developed characters, and, for me, very arousing, playing into and on my fantasies at several levels. I am a professional woman and I identified with the main character, and recognized aspects of the male characters from experiences in my own life, although things that happened in the story have not happened to me to that extent in real life. But then, this is fiction and fantasy, which I also knew when I chose to read the story, just like I knew it was tagged non-consent, and I remained aware of all of this when I was done with the story, having enjoyed it very much, thank you, and eagerly awaiting the next installment. I try not to be self-righteous and judgmental about people I do not know, but I wonder and worry about people who comment on this story as if it is real life--wonder how they manage theirs, worry about running into them in mine. And the haters who get all worked up about "rape" and "misogyny"--some identified as males, others anonymous but sounding very male--well, I hate to tell ya fellas, but I really wonder and worry about you guys too. Not just the obvious hypocrisy and idiocy of choosing to read an erotic fantasy story tagged as non-consent and getting priggish about it and pontificating on it to the world (putting delusional idiocy on full display). I do wonder about that, but what really worries me is what happens to the women in your life when you are no longer able to suppress the precariously repressed, tightly twisted compulsions that drew you to read this story in the first place ... Wow, now that is scary ... So much self-righteousness, so little self-awareness, such a lack of psycho-sexual and psycho-emotional wellness ... If you can't stay away from it, at least take a little time out from the porn, boys, to seek out some help ... Please. You, the women and girls in your life, and all of the rest of us, would be much safer and better off if you did ... Sorry to get sidetracked like that ... To the author: THANKS! Well done! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, that was so fucking hot. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please don't make me wait too long.

likeafox92likeafox92over 9 years ago
quit whining

dear anon.

This story is in the non consent section for a reason if you dont want to ready stories about just that then pick a different section. It is a fictional story stop getting your panties in a twist over something you were reading on your own free will no one held a gun to your head and forced you so please do us all a favor and stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Like so many noncon stories, this depends on the inner conflict of the character not wanting the events, yet being oh so turned on by them. And like so many other such stories, it does not sell the desire over riding the horror well enough. For those not kinked for this, it leaves a negative after taste. If you can better balance her getting something positive from the situation, you would draw more people in. Of course, you may lose those who prefer the harsher element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!

Please write more chapters! I cannot wait! So hot and so sexy...

hplitprincehplitprinceabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Chapter 1 was hot and chapter 2 was hotter. I hope that you can continue this sexy series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I jacked off on this story hard

Ducking sexy!

slutforharduseslutforharduseover 5 years ago

I love this story. I hope you write another segment one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous