Control Issues Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GF1260
GF1260
32 Followers

"It is a fantastic idea," Elizabeth heard herself say, "but it's probably not necessary. You guys are in pretty good shape already. I doubt you need me down on the floor with you." She blushed as she accidentally twisted the phrasing as to be suggesting literally lying on the floor with Mark. Mark pushed, hard, against her clit and a wave of entirely pleasurable pain rippled over her pussy.

Jon was looking at her now. "Are you feeling okay, Elizabeth? You look a little out of sorts."

"I'm fine. I'm fine," she said. "Really. It's just a little warm in here is all."

"Oh, how rude of me," Jon said. "I should have offered to take your suit jacket. Here, let me help." He reached for her and started pulling her jacket off of her shoulders. Mark pulled his hand out from under her skirt before Jon could see it. But it was too late, as the jacket came off it became apparent that Mark's touch had gotten to her. Her nipples were standing hard and erect, clearly visible through the thin silk blouse she was wearing.

Jon paused, staring at her breasts, momentarily frozen by what he was seeing. Then his hands brushed down her arms as he pulled the jacket further down, using the movement to brush his fingers against the outsides of her breasts. Elizabeth sat there, stunned. Jon had just felt her up! Her boss, the attorney she most respected in the entire city, had just felt her up while he stared at her tits!

Mark, however, found the situation truly entertaining. "She is a gorgeous little thing, isn't she?" he said to Jon as if Elizabeth weren't sitting right there between the two men. "I mean, honestly Jon, how do you get a bit of work with a piece like Elizabeth sitting in the office next to yours? I don't think I'd be able to focus on anything but which blouse she was wearing every morning."

Mark's words caused Jon to again stare at Elizabeth's breasts, which were now heaving as she tried to hold it together and her breathing became heavy. Elizabeth was humiliated and a slight flush appeared on her cleavage. And Mark was loving every minute of it and decided to get more suggestive.

"I'd be so busy hoping she'd walk by my office so I see her short little skirt, I wouldn't get a thing done." This time he gestured so that Jon's eyes followed his hand down to where Elizabeth's skirt had been left when Mark had stopped fingering her under the table. The hem of her skirt was high, too high, barely showing the tops of her stockings. Elizabeth tried to subtly pull her skirt back down but it was hard to do in the leather booth. She was too late. Jon had seen it all. And he didn't seem to be able to keep his eyes off of her body now. Elizabeth realized she was turned on! God, she hoped Mark would just stop!

But Mark wouldn't let it go. Oh no, this was too sweet. Watching Elizabeth squirm as her professional image was forgotten and her femininity placed on display for Jon's focus and perusal. Mark decided to take it up a notch. "I can honestly say, I would be trying to get in her pants daily, if I were you. Or maybe I should say 'up her skirt' instead since she usually wears these tiny little things, doesn't she?"

With that Mark actually put his hand on her thigh. "Do you have a policy at the firm about how short skirts should be in the office? Because this is pretty damn short. Maybe even borderline unprofessional, don't you think, Jon?"

Mark took the hem of her skirt between his fingers and lifted it up just a little. "I mean, look, just another half an inch up and you can see her garters!" Now Mark was practically teasing Jon who sat there staring at the peep show Mark was now putting on with Elizabeth's body and undergarments.

Elizabeth just sat there frozen, stunned and humiliated, completely turned on and utterly unable to find the words to put Mark in his place without embarrassing her boss for staring. Another half an inch and Jon was going to be able to see the wet spot on her panties Mark had just left.

"How do you not fantasize about fucking her constantly?" Elizabeth sucked in her breath. She couldn't believe he'd just said that! She tried to squirm away but Mark placed his other hand subtly on her neck and shoulder and held her down. He looked at her intently and she realized he was commanding her not to move. How dare he!!? She tried to move away again and this time, as he held her down, he nodded his head towards the envelope questioningly... Did she really want him to have Jon open it? What if it wasn't a letter from Simon but was instead, the photograph he'd threatened before!

Jon didn't even notice or seem to hear him, he was still staring at her legs, her garters, and her skirt that Mark still held up. And, now, lifted even further. "I mean, damn Jon, look at those sweet little panties and that pussy! God, you can smell her cunt from here, can't you? Makes my cock hard! How about yours?" Suddenly Jon looked flustered as he, Mark and Elizabeth all looked down to see his cock hard and straining against his pants.

"Um, well, yeah" Jon stammered, still staring between her legs at the wet spot on her panties. "She is a beautiful woman. No question there. And, umm, yeah, well I've thought about her, of course, umm."

Mark jumped in and goaded him on. "I'll bet you have. I'll bet you have. Well, you're seeing her now, aren't you? Sitting here with her skirt so high you can see her pussy. Her nipples hard, poking through that slinky blouse, just dying to be bitten, aren't they? Come on, Jon, touch her. You know you want to. Touch the little whore."

Jon seemed entranced as he reached his hand for her thigh, ran it up further, and cupped her pussy. Abruptly, his demeanor changed and he leaned forward towards her. "Little slut is so wet and hot, I can feel her through her panties," he growled.

He pressed against her, his fingers cupped under so that they pushed at the material of her panties and into the entrance of her pussy.

"I always knew you were a whore, Elizabeth," Jon whispered loudly. "Look at you, sitting here with your cunt on display for two men, practically begging us to fuck you." He pushed harder and further up into her. "You want cock bad, don't you, whore? I wonder how long it's been since you had one shoved into your cunt, huh? An hour? Two? Can't go too long, can you? No, cum loving whores like you only want one thing, cock. Cock and lots of it. Fucking whores."

Elizabeth had never seen this side of Jon; he was angry and aggressive. And condescending. "I knew you were just like all the rest. I knew you were a cumslut. Acting all high and mighty and business-like. Probably fucking half the guys at the firm, aren't you? Those rumors going around about you fucking Sanders in the conference room last week, are true, aren't they? Who else are you fucking? Manuel? Garrett? Matthews? All of them? Or maybe even all of them at once? How about the new guy, Christianson? You had any of his big black cock yet? He's only been with us a couple of weeks but I'll bet you've sucked his cock too, haven't you?"

As he spoke, she felt Mark push her knees apart and Jon's hand started pushing her panties in and out of her pussy.

"Know what? Know what's going to happen now? Now I'm going to go get us a room and you are going to come up and properly thank Mark for hand delivering his business to you and thank me for making you a partner. Oh, yeah, you're going to thank us on your hands and knees, on your back, and bent over the fucking couch. Yeah, this is going to be good." And with that, he pulled his hand out of her pussy, slid out from behind the booth and stood up. "I'll call down with the room number in a bit. Mark, why don't you keep Elizabeth company until you hear from me?"

Elizabeth felt her control over everything slipping away and along with it her world.

GF1260
GF1260
32 Followers
12