Controlling Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers

Reaching around Zoë held her ass cheeks as wide apart as she could and pulled her wet labia wide open. Gazing into her open hole, Jamil's father put a massive cock head against her labia and entered her. On every stroke he pulled out fully, he wanted to see her gaping cunt walls close as his cock pulled out , so he could watch himself time and time again, entering her.

This time Zoë was fucked well. He was in no rush, he was old enough to know how to control himself and he wasn't going to rush this once-in-a-lifetime fuck.

After being fucked six times, quickly and with no consideration for her, this time Zoë came. The unknown man behind her, sometimes rubbed his cock up and down her labia and along her clitoris when he pulled out, or would sometimes reach round and give it a little rub. This was enough, and on the cock of a man she had never seen before in her life, she screamed and had an orgasm.

Post orgasm, Zoë felt even more of a rag doll to be used, than before. She sagged and limply felt the energy go from her. Jamil's father started to bang her hard. He wanted to cum now and the piece of meat gripping his cock was simply there for him to use. The bed shook with the violence of the onslaught, until he pushed himself as far into her as he could, his big cock 'bottoming out' and blasted her cervix, with jet after jet of semen.

Unceremoniously pulling his cock from her, he simply walked out of the room. Zoë collapsed onto the bed, thankful it was over.

She had forgotten Jamil's uncle.

He looked at the mess that she was. He saw the river of semen running from her pussy and decided that was not for him. His wife was extremely reluctant to put his dick in her mouth and had only ever done it a few times, and had never swallowed.

This was his time. He dragged Zoë, still on her front, to the edge of the bed. Her face was level with his groin and her eyes were closed. Without even considering whether she would agree or not, he hooked a finger in her mouth and forced it open. Zoë had no energy to resist as he simply used her mouth like a pussy. As he fucked her mouth he slapped her face. Her eyes shot open and he gestured to her to start sucking and look him in the eyes. With very little energy Zoë managed to make a show of sucking him.

He was so turned on, he was fucking her face quite violently, when he grabbed her hair and pushed himself into her mouth as far as he could. He mimed a swallowing action to tell the slut, that he demanded she swallow. Zoë felt the hot, salty sticky semen filling her mouth. She gamely tried to swallow, but being sort of, half on her side, half on her front, meant she couldn't open her mouth without it running out. She had to keep suckling the cock and working the semen to the back of her throat, until her mouth was empty of cum.

Zoë left the house in a daze. She walked up the steep street back to the main road. She felt all the eyes on her, the women of the street were stood in doorways watching her. As they leant against door jambs looking at her, they knew what she was, they knew where she had been and they knew what she had been doing.

"Whore," they thought.

Zoë reached the main road. There was a taxi already waiting for her that Jamil had called. As she got in the taxi she saw the look that the driver gave her. She gave him her address, but knew there would be a stop somewhere between here and home, so the driver could have a piece of her.

Of course all of this never happened, but that useless, smug, shit eating, mother fucking, bastard sat across from me thinks it did.

When I said I got my revenge, I simply got my chance at last, to slip him a pill. I then took great delight in implanting the previous story in his head.

Poor cunt, all he had ever done really, was to fuck a slut who was begging for it. It wasn't really his fault but hey,

I was becoming a total bastard.

It was after this event that I changed. I realised that it was one thing 'getting my rocks off' at other peoples expense, but it was quite another, to do it whilst inflicting the misery I had, on what were in truth, innocent people.

For years I had had my wife-watching needs and desires. These had been largely satisfied by recent events. By watching Sara being fucked by the three guys in our house, and by the tramps in the toilet block, I had fulfilled the fantasy (and one of Sara's.) I kept indulging myself from time to time, by making her let local lads use her behind clubhouses, pubs and in alleyways.

Over the years I had seen a massive amount of porn on the subject of wife watching. I realised that I got more turned on by the 'Amateur' and 'Homemade' type porn, rather than the obvious pro-made-pretend stuff. I got incredibly turned on by (and jealous of) videos of real events, with everyday, ordinary women who were into this. Sex in parks with multiple strangers, dogging etc, I was so jealous of the men that had a woman that was so open, liberated, horny and sexy, as to delight in being fucked in these circumstances.

I could command Sara to be like that, but I realised what I really needed, was for her to wantonly do it herself. I needed my fully conscious wife to need this like I did. I imagined her taking cock after cock, or reaching for cock after cock, to put in her mouth in a park somewhere.

I needed my wife to be a wonton slut, not one manufactured by me.

How could I do this? I wondered. The only way I could see, was to give her a pill to control her, but only as far as taking new ideas on board. Just like the very beginning of all this, I started by giving her a pill and sitting down to talk to her. I ordered her to tell me the total and absolute truth, about anything I asked her. I proceeded to talk to her about the subject, to which she expressed a dislike for.

"I don't particularly object, to what those couples do, she said, that's their business, I just don't think it's for us that's all."

After further prompting on the issue she said,

"I haven't had sex with anyone but you, since we married darling, (I nearly fucking choked.) And I can't see why I would want, or need to."

For quite a few consecutive days, I forced this controlled conversation upon her. I was impatient and wanted things to happen faster than they were doing. I would constantly suggest what a good and exciting thing this would be for her, and how much she would like it. I never ordered her to simply go for it, just controlled her mind to accept the idea as valid. I could then work on her, to accept AS HERSELF, that she actually wanted this to happen.

I went to see the man who supplied me with the pills. He instructed me on how to make a subject change their attitude, as opposed to following commands.

After every session with Sara, I forced her to forget my prompting, but to just remember her thoughts and feelings after the discussion.

Again I must cut a long story short and cut to the point where Sara had finally succumbed. She was very nervous about telling me, that she wanted to be more adventurous in our sex life.

"I know this may come as a bit of a shock to you Joe, she took a deep breath, but I think I would like to introduce other people into our sex life."

She stared at me waiting for the explosion. She had just told me she wanted to have sex with other men.

I was shell shocked!!

I played the game of rejection and betrayal etc. After long heartfelt discussions, in which she told me that she still loved me and needed me, she said she was really turned on by the thought of 'dogging' and other things. She was desperate to give it a go. Although I had made her respond to suggestions, this was my wife, acting on her own impulse and acting under her own will.

That night in bed, knowing Sara would probably not deny me anything, I put her new found sexiness to the test. When all this started Sara would not swallow my cum, I had always had to 'control' her into doing it.

"Well tonight we shall see," I thought.

Sara was 'clean' of the drug and totally herself. I fucked her harder and rougher than I can ever remember. When I was ready to cum, I simply pulled out of her and put pressure on the back of her head. The meaning obvious. I thought I detected a moment's hesitation, before Sara moved down, took my cock in her mouth and sucked me to orgasm.

Sara swallowed the lot. Sara wanted to please me. Sara wanted me to let her have other men.

I wanted to test the water myself, so to speak. I needed to see her in uncontrolled action once, before we took the big plunge. I wanted to make sure I was ok with it, as making her do things was one thing, sitting back and watching her do things of her own accord, was another.

I already had a plan, which I had played out in my mind previously.

"OK Sara, because I love you, I am prepared to give this a try. Sara's heart jumped in her breast and I continued. Before we jump into this you have to prove yourself to me."

"I'll do anything Joe, just ask me babe," was just the reply I was expecting.

"Tomorrow you will dress as I ask, then make your way to the riverbank. You know the spot where I usually fish?"

"Sure Joe I know it," agreed Sara.

"Go there at 2.30pm and wait. Then whatever develops, you can behave as you please."

"What's the plan Joe?" asked Sara.

"Just go and play it by ear," I replied.

The following day Sara dressed in nothing but a light summer dress and sandals, I mean nothing. The only stipulation I gave, was that she played the role the way I wanted her to.

In previous days and weeks, as I had fished occasionally on the bank, two boys passed me at 2.45 every day without fail. I assumed they were from the local college making their way home. If all went to plan, they would be late home today.

I was on the bank, hidden in very dense undergrowth, as Sara arrived. I watched her do everything I had asked, and saw her position herself as she heard the boys approach. Grabbing her ankle, she started to grimace and add the odd, ouch and ooh, for effect.

The two boys cleared the surrounding hedgerows and came upon a very attractive and trim, (if a bit on the old side) woman.

"Hey lady what's the matter? The one who turned out to be called Andy asked, Can we help you at all?"

"I think I have twisted my ankle on the banking, Sara winced, and it really hurts."

"What can we do to help Mrs? Asked his friend Matt."

Sara produced a square of cloth that she had taken just for the part.

"Maybe you could soak this in the cold water and apply it to my ankle," suggested my wife.

"Sure thing," said Andy taking the cloth from her and getting an eye full, of hard prominent nipples through her flimsy dress. He went to the water and doused the cloth, wringing it out slightly, as he returned from the river.

"Ok now let's see the leg," he said, silently hoping he might get to see up this woman's dress, maybe even see her panties (wouldn't that be cool.)

Sara left one foot on the floor with the knee raised. Whilst lifting her dress, so it was loosely draped over the knee, she stretched out the other. As Andy knelt at her feet, Sara allowed the raised knee to fall sideways slightly, which pulled the dress a little tighter and therefore raised it slightly.

She only allowed him a slight glimpse of her pussy, before she pulled the knee back in. His face was a fucking picture. He coloured a little and became a little less composed than he had been before. Each time Sara looked away from him, he shot urgent glances at Matt, nodding his head towards Sara's legs. He was hinting to come and look.

"Hey Matt, why don't you come down here and tell me what you think to the lady's ankle? He offered.

"My name is Sara," offered my wife. Why couldn't the stupid cow have thought of a false name?

As both boys knelt before her, Sara let her legs slide apart a little. She could tell it was far enough, by the look on their faces.

I was captivated by who was going to make the first move, and how. The one stipulation I had made to Sara, was that she must play the role of being seduced. She was not to play the experienced older woman leading the boys on. Although she was a bit too old to play the coy, innocent virgin type, I wanted them to seduce her.

As Sara moved, so the boys kept moving slightly to be able to see Sara's pussy. They could see her tight black curls, split by her inner pink lips, which were beginning to flower open. A game of cat and mouse then ensued, the boys sitting by Sara and getting more and more touchy-feely. They were now telling her how pretty and attractive she was and flirting unashamedly. They were slowly getting suggestive and my wife was acting coy and responding with mock-shock, at what they were saying.

After a long game of innuendo tennis between them, Matt said,

"Why don't you be nice to us Sara? We won't tell anyone honest."

Playing coy to the end Sara said

"Well ok then, but only if you promise not to tell anyone."

Andy, shaking, leant forward and kissed her. Sara responded, wanting to savour the moment she put her fantasy into action. The boys had other ideas. They were young inexperienced and damn eager. Andy ran his hand straight up Sara's leg and without hesitation cupped her mound. He roughly felt her pubic hair and all too eagerly, started to spread her lips, searching for her hole.

Sara kept up the pretence by asking (for the last time) if it was ok, that they wouldn't tell anyone else. After being given urgent and pleading assurances she said.

"Ok then, but you will be nice to me, won't you?"

Matt took hold of Sara quite forcefully, under her armpit and hoisted her to her feet.

"Come on Sara, let's take the dress off," he seemingly half-asked and half-commanded her.

Together, Andy and Matt took hold of the hem of Sara's light summer frock, and Sara made a small show of trying to hold it down, her hands holding it between her legs. The two boys each took an arm and Sara allowed them to lift her arms straight. She held her arms aloft as they lifted her dress.

Sara's gorgeous, tight black curls came into view, her pink labia just visible protruding slightly. The swell of her hips, her stomach with it's slight sexy paunch and her small uplifted pert breasts, their pink buds hard as rocks due to the open air (not to mention the situation.)

My wife made as to be shy. She held one arm across her breasts and put one hand between her legs.

"Don't overplay the shy woman being seduced," I thought.

Together the boys pulled her arms away from her body, and took in the sight. They started to maul her body, showing inexperience and impatience. Her breasts and her already painfully hard nipples were pinched and pulled, causing Sara to wince. Andy bent down and sucked a pink uplifted nipple into his mouth. Matt took Andy's lead and he attacked her other breast.

Sara stood naked with two young boys sucking her nipples simultaneously. They both reached down and parted her curls and tried to finger her pussy at the same time.

My wife was getting very wet and excited, fingers gently pulling her wet, pink lips down and stretching them to their full length. She showed no more hesitation, as Matt pushed down on her shoulder and forced her down to her knees.

"Let me see those hard cocks of yours," Sara said seductively. She unzipped both boys and reached into two pairs of trousers, pulling out two very hard and very eager, young cocks.

Andy pushed his smooth, hard cock towards my wife's mouth. Sara closed her eyes sensually, as (what to her, was the first time ever) she took, the cock of another man into her hot, very willing, mouth. First the angry purple head slid into her mouth, then the hard rampant member, followed slowly, as far as it would go, before it nudged her throat. Sara let out a low moan of pleasure, and proceeded to run her lips up and down the length, sucking as she went.

Not to be outdone, Matt also pushed his cock towards her face. Sara took the cock from her mouth and replaced it with another. She alternated between them, licking, sucking and taking them as far down as she could, all the time, animal like sounds came from within.

Andy was the first to move. He pulled from Sara's mouth, dragging a string of saliva with him. Sara's eyes opened and she looked disappointed, at the young hard meat being taken from her. She didn't have to wait long to take it back again. Andy pushed her backwards onto the grassy bank, but he didn't need to do anymore forcing. Sara moved herself into position, she lay back and opened her legs, pulling her knees up and wide. I was about to witness my wife being fucked, in the time honoured missionary position.

I could see directly between my wife's legs. Her neat bush already showed signs of being matted with wetness around her outer lips. The inner lips of her pussy had already flowered open unaided, she was drenched down there.

Kneeling between her legs, Andy put his rock hard cock against her sopping labia, he lie on top of her, squashing her breasts, put his arms around her shoulders and entered her. The low moan that escaped Sara's mouth was one of the horniest sounds I have ever heard. Sara arched her back up towards Andy, pushing her breasts at him and her head fell back. I watched his youthful and powerful cock sliding in and out of her, I was so hard it was painful. My wife's pussy lips sawed backwards and forwards with the thrusting cock, at an ever increasing pace, he was getting ready to cum.

With his face buried in her neck, Andy lunged into her one last time, and my wife felt the first load of semen, other than mine enter her. As Andy pulled out of Sara, he stared exactly where I was staring. Sara's pussy released a torrent of cum and ran down between her ass cheeks.

With zero patience or finesse, Matt moved Andy out of the way, as though Sara would disappear if he didn't grab his chance now. Sara had no intention of disappearing. She had felt herself approaching orgasm as Andy had fucked her, and she didn't want to let it subside.

Matt quickly took Andy's place and my dirty slut of a wife groaned loudly, as his quite large cock entered her. The boys were inexperienced and Matt simply took off in the headlong charge to cum. That's all he could think of, not savouring this horny older woman, not watching his cock as it did her, just simply the burning desire, to ejaculate in her.

Luckily Sara was ahead of him in the race. As Matt quickened further still, she came. She felt the hard, powerful cock pounding her labia, her pussy entrance and stretching her vaginal walls and it sent her into raptures.

"Yes, yes, fuck me you bastard, she screamed. Give me that hard cock, fuck that pussy hard for me," I had never heard her talk like this before. She was frantic, her head thrashed from side to side and she screamed loudly as Matt rammed into her to the hilt and filled her with hot, potent semen.

The two lay in each others arms panting like dogs. Matt eventually rose and extracted his cock from Sara's pussy, another rivulet of young hot semen ran from her. My wife laid on the bank, two young men who had just defiled her, looking down at her. They looked unsure what to do next, however Sara needed to get them away from there.

She wanted rid of the boys, because the slut wanted me to come out of hiding and fuck her again. Which I duly did, after they had reluctantly left.

All the time I fucked the dirty little bitch, she was actually thanking me profusely, for letting her do this. She kept telling me what a wonderful husband I was to allow her this indulgence and to support her like I did!!

The following days and weeks, I took stock of how I had gone about things with Sara, and felt regretful. This was not really due to any remorse on my part, I was simply falling in love with my wife all over again. When I had watched that beautiful, sexy, innocent woman, making love to two young lads on that river bank, something clicked in my head. How much better to have an adventurous woman sharing sexual exploits, than to sit back and watch her, unknowingly, act them out for my horny gratification.

fannyrat
fannyrat
878 Followers