Controlling Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
862 Followers

For some strange reason, I found what Sara was saying, somehow better to take than before. I would rather, her be enjoying a life as a slut, than having a meaningful relationship behind my back. She said that she had met men at first and made love, this hurt me badly, the thought of personal feelings and emotion being involved, was real betrayal. I didn't want her falling for some guy. However, even that relief was short lived.

"Eric takes a long time to cum, at his age, so the time spent fucking me and the size of his cock stretching me, has me screaming for more. I cum every single time I am fucked by him. There is nothing I won't do for Eric, he is my special lover. Unlike the others, I know when he is due to fuck me. I dress for him, always in stockings and suspenders and high heels. Sometimes he wants the 'classy' look, sometimes I make myself up, like a caricature of a cheap prostitute. Unlike the others, I kiss him and he still cums inside me, he isn't bothered by my reputation, he knows I am his, to use as he pleases. When we are done, I always lick and suck his cock clean, I always kiss his cock and thank him for fucking me."

I was getting my just deserts. The drug had opened Sara completely and I was now hearing things, I really didn't want to hear.

"To be honest Joe, I find you a little inadequate now, was the hand grenade she threw at me next. Your cock is a bit small compared to Eric and your skill in fucking me is sadly lacking," she said matter-of-factly.

I was beginning to bristle indignantly, the verbal bombardment was unrelenting.

"I have begged Eric to set me up in my own apartment, where I am totally at his disposal, she said. I told him he could send his friends round, or anyone he might owe a favour to. I even offered myself, to be whored out by him, and said he could keep all the money, to pay for my keep."

There is only so much a man, even an apparently useless one like me, can take.

I thought to myself that this conversation had gone far enough. The old bastard, had used my slut wife's, ever willing pussy, for the last time. She belongs to me. I thought I would get to work, erasing events from whoever I needed to and try rescue something from the enormous mess, which I had made for myself.

Sara would need to be 'controlled' to stop her antics. The cock crazed slut that she had become, was of her own volition. Left as herself, she would not entertain turning her back, on not just the physical sex, but what was the real sexual excitement for her, the humiliation and degradation, that she now wallowed in.

I had a major problem. What the hell had I turned my wife into? I could easily solve the Sara problem, by making her forget everything and return to being a prim and proper wife. However that didn't help me, I would never be able to erase the memory and knowledge of what had happened. For the rest of my days, I would have to live with what I had seen, and more importantly, what Sara was telling me now.

Always knowing the truth, of what she thought of me and what she really craved.

I had a decision to make, do I regress her and turn her back into my beautiful wife as she once was.

Or, as the bedroom still has the same false wall and two-way mirror, do I take up residence there and jack-off, whilst watching her steady, moral descent?

fannyrat
fannyrat
862 Followers