Controlling Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even If I had used pills to change her attitude, now that I had, it was time to enjoy Sara and not some automaton.

Sara made it abundantly clear, that she was ready to escalate this, into a full blown dogging session.

I had already researched the whole dogging scene previously, but we sat down together and sussed the whole idea out as a couple. I would quietly sit back and marvel at her excited face, as we checked places, people, times etc, out on the internet. Sara was changing before my eyes, beaming like a child at Christmas, her eyes seemingly more alert, her features sharper, Sara was engrossed with the prospect. Her body was ever ready after a surfing session, she wanted me to use her as I pleased.

She wanted to be used more and more, as we got deeper and deeper into the planning.

As before, I will cut out the long explanation of how we worked towards the momentous night. Suffice it to say one warm summers evening we took the next step.

As we were ready to leave the house, we stood facing each other. Sara looked fucking amazing, she only had on the 'uniform' we had for these occasions, but somehow TODAY WAS DIFFERENT. We both knew it and felt it, you could cut the tension with a knife. Dressed all in black, her hair teased into looking a little wild, braless nipples making sexy bumps in her lycra dress, stockings and suspenders and the high heeled shoes giving her a sexy posture, Sara swaggered up to me.

I took her into my arms and said,

"I love you sweetheart, and whatever happens tonight, don't ever forget that."

We drove to the venue, (holding hands and constantly looking into each others eyes) and parked on the grass. We sat for a while, with the interior light on, then commenced to kiss. I cupped her breasts and pulled her Lycra skirt up around her thighs, revealing her sexy stocking tops in their clasps. It was then I noticed the man stood at the window.

There are various levels of participation in dogging, the man stood looking, wouldn't know whether we just wanted to be watched or not. So I said to my beautiful wife,

"It's show time, it's now or never." Before she could back out, Sara grabbed the door handle, opened the door and stepped out into another life.

"Hey sweetheart, you want to play? Pouted Sara, why don't you give me a hand with these?" She offered her breasts to him, the nipples rock hard and as big as I have ever seen them.

It was then everything became like a runaway train and events were simply taken from our hands. Men we had not seen, due to them lurking in the shadows, broke cover. They knew the signs, they knew they had a 'live one'.

As more and more men surrounded Sara, rather than being afraid or hesitant, it seemed to galvanise her. She had worn a Lycra dress, so it could easily be pulled both up and down and just bunched around her middle.

However Sara suddenly decided she wanted to be naked amongst these men. She stood and slowly peeled the tight dress up and over her head. The feeling of freedom and excitement, with actually being naked with strange men, did the trick.

She stood for a moment, rather conceitedly allowing them all to take in her body, the hard nipples and the tight black curls of her beaver. She slowly turned round showing off her ass and her stocking clad legs.

I observed the assembled men. In my minds eye, I always sort of expected young, hard bodied, hard cocked, handsome men being here. As I looked around, I realised just how ordinary everyone was. All the men were unremarkable, plain looking guys, which Sara wouldn't normally look twice at. There were old men, fat men, bald men, ugly men, scruffy looking men. Some looked a little familiar to me, but one lad I actually recognised, as the spotty youth who gathered up the shopping trolleys at the supermarket.

As they all took out their hard dicks, I was amazed at the vast difference between them. There was long, short, thick, thin, large, small, circumcised and not. I noticed that a couple of heavily made guys, had short stubby little cocks, yet a couple of skinny, weedy looking men had very large cocks. One of these was the oldest looking man amongst them, who looked about 65ish, had a really wrinkled and gnarled dick.

After cast iron guarantees that no faces would be filmed, they all agreed to me recording the event, on my new video camera.

Sara had three men instantly around her. Without prompting, she sank to her knees and took hold of the first cock. It was only semi hard. She peeled the foreskin back revealing the purple head, which she drew into her mouth, sliding her lips down the shaft. The other two swiftly followed and my wife found herself alternately sucking three strange cocks, whilst being watched by eight other strangers.

My wife sucked and sucked on these cocks, until she felt hands around her ass. The unseen man was prising her legs apart and touching her wet labia.

He was going to fuck her.

Sara noticed him and other men fumbling with condoms. She then knocked me out, when she suddenly stopped what she was doing and stood. She addressed all the men present.

"Listen guys, she started, this is my first time doing this and I know we all have to be health conscious. I will be the same on later sessions, BUT for my first time ever, I want all your cum." I was dumbfounded as she continued, so please don't put on condoms, just for today, I want the experience of you all cumming in me. If you are unsure about doing that, you can cum in my mouth instead."

A ripple of conversation went round and all the men seemed to be impressed with her little announcement.

The time for talking was over.

As my wife sucked three cocks, the man behind her had taken off the condom he was wearing. He opened her legs, (most willingly helped by her) and looked at his prize. My wife's pussy was soaking wet and already looked slightly puffy. It was wide open to him, and he put his cock head against her lips and entered her.

Sara groaned like an animal and almost came there and then. The guy fucking her pounded her pussy for a while and then, with a grunt that announced to all, that my wife was receiving her first load of cum inside her, he filled her with semen. I moved in closer, I wanted to get everything I could on tape. I zoomed in as he pulled out of Sara and got an awesome shot, of a river of cum running between her pussy lips.

There was a picnic bench nearby and we had a blanket in the car. I got the blanket and lay it on the table. Sara stood and walked through the admiring men, naked and with semen running down her leg. Someone lifted Sara and laid her on the table. This way men could queue for her cunt, whilst others could stick their cocks in her mouth, from the side.

My wife lay, legs spread wide, her vagina on full show and freely available to eleven men. One of the heavy set man took his place between her legs and slid his small, stubby cock easily into her pussy. While this was happening, a rather nondescript guy, about 55 fed his cock into my wife's mouth. When the heavy guy came in her, he moved away and the 55 guy took his place. This was to prove to be the usual procedure, one man fucking her, and the next in the queue, being kept hard by her hot willing mouth.

Sara's mouth was kept constantly busy. How she managed to keep sucking cock after cock I don't know. One guy who didn't want to risk fucking her cum filled cunt, came in her mouth. There was gallons of the stuff, as her head was turned to the side, it pooled in the inside of her cheek. Sara gathered it all, and was made to show all the waiting men, (not to mention the camera) the semen in her mouth, playing with it around her tongue, before swallowing it all.

The third man was to be lucky. As her fucked my wife with a rather large cock, she came.

"Oh my God yes, she screamed. Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, aaaaaargh," Sara wailed, much to the satisfaction of the watching crowd, as I moved the camera from her face to her pussy rapidly.

After her orgasm, she seemed to visibly wilt, energy wise, yet there was still lots of fucking and sucking to do. The men came and went (no pun intended) one after the other. Some filling her slut mouth with cum and some pounding her whore cunt, until it was raw. The old man was next for her mouth, he fed her his wrinkled, old, but still big and hard cock.

It looked really slutty, sucking an old man, then having him fuck her. He took an age to cum and did so, grabbing her tits and tweaking her hard nipples.

I was amazed when I heard Sara.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard, use me like the whore I am, it was incredibly exciting, to listen to the words come from her mouth. Pull those tits, hurt me, make me yours, fill that pussy with hard cock." The words flowed so easily, my already hard cock seeming to find another inch.

The dialogue was cut short, by yet another cock being fed into her mouth. This time it was the youth from the supermarket. He looked a very quiet even timid lad, but when his turn came he treated my wife like a slut, whore piece of trash. He used her really forcefully, ramming his cock into her mouth and making her choke.

"Suck it you filthy whore," he growled.

When his turn between her legs came, he fucked her with so much force, he was pushing her up the table. He screwed Sara with a violence that was quite alarming. As I was beginning to think about intervening for her sake, Sara had a massive, shuddering orgasm. Everyone was spellbound watching the two of them banging each other like animals, the language and abuse that verbally passed between them, was shocking. When they came together, it was pure animal lust, frantic and violent.

They fucked her relentlessly, (I found out later, that some men made sure they had cum recently, so as to prolong the only fuck they could get, and not to be too quick, whilst performing in public) some guys pounding her pussy for an age.

The old saying 'All good things must come to an end' was true. As the last of the strangers, emptied his balls deep into my wife's vagina, she had taken eight loads of semen into her battered pussy and had swallowed three more. She herself, had had two orgasms.

I took my position, slid into Sara and I hardly felt a thing. As I fucked her, cum squelched out between her red raw pussy lips and my cock. I came in minutes, Sara hardly noticing I was there.

The clean up was a messy affair, Sara could hardly stand with being spread eagle on the table for so long. It was not very refined either, she stood spread legged, letting a river of semen drip from her vagina, to splash onto the floor.

For a few days Sara was sore. Her nipples bruised and discoloured, from the treatment they had received. Her jaw ached, with being held open and sucking off so many men. Sara said even her pussy felt sore and made me leave her alone for a couple of days (not easy after what I had witnessed and had watched repeatedly on TV ever since.)

Several weeks later, we had engaged in three more dogging sessions. Each one very similar to the first. There was a hardcore of regular men, who were there every time and a few new faces each time. There was one incident which differed from the others. On our third session, there was a total of fifteen men present. This was the largest number yet, word had spread. Amongst them was a salesman for medical equipment. He had a speculum in his sample box and brought it out. The men then had the idea, to fuck Sara through it, an idea, my thrill seeking wife, enthusiastically agreed to.

Sara was positioned on her back, with only her shoulders touching the ground. The small of her back and ass, were placed on his sample case, which was covered by the blanket. This left my wife with her pussy pointing skywards, and her tits falling towards her face. The salesman took the speculum, then, dipping his finger into her and using lubrication from Sara's pussy, he smeared the device.

He opened her up, giving all present (and to my camera, for all time) the wonderful view of her wide open vagina, her wet pink walls, all the way down to her cervix. It was wonderful, men seeing your wife's pussy was one thing, but the truly personal nature of being able to see, as far as the most intimate depths of her cervix, stunned me with it's intensity.

They fucked her relentlessly like this, through the speculum. Sara came twice, begging for cock and pleading for more and more cum. As each man emptied himself into the slut, he would withdraw and let me close in with the camera, to look into her cunt. It was like looking down a well that was slowly filling up. It was one of the horniest sights I have ever seen. A mass of semen pooled over her cervix, slowly seeping through into her uterus, it was massively personal and intimate. Her cavernous pussy filled, by stranger after stranger after stranger cumming in her.

Those who still didn't want to enter her without a condom, knelt with legs either side of her head, fucked her mouth and then at the moment of climax, jumped up, held their cocks in the mouth of the speculum, and came into her gaping hole. This meant that for the first time ever, every man present, had shot their cum into the slut's cunt.

When they were done, the guy slowly removed the speculum. As her walls collapsed inwards, her vaginal capacity quickly decreased, it pushed the semen to her entrance and a quantity ran from her. Some ran down her ass and some ran from her sodden, swollen pink lips, over her engorged clitoris, to soak into her dark pubic curls. When Sara stood it was an amazing sight. The cum of twelve men, ran from her gaping labia, in one long flood.

Could things ever be better?

I thought that everything was perfect, until one day I called in unexpectedly at home for my lunch. Sara was in the kitchen, looking flustered as I entered. I went upstairs to get something from the bedroom and noticed the bed was a mess. Thinking Sara to be a lazy bitch, I pulled over the sheets in readiness to make the bed, when I was stopped in my tracks. There in the middle of the bed, was a fresh new wet patch. It was unmistakable, there was a pool of cum in my bed.

I was devastated. I made my way slowly downstairs, to confront Sara.

"Hell, the bitch will only lie to me," I thought. So I made her a coffee and put in a pill. We had a very quiet, subdued lunch, she seemed nervous. After the allotted time, I took her into the room and sat her down.

"Listen Sara, I began. You will now tell me everything I ask, you will hold nothing back. You will tell me the absolute truth, with no hesitation."

Sara nodded in agreement, and under the influence of my drug she told me.

"When we had those dogging sessions, without you knowing I gave my number to one of the men. We met one day and had sex, and we have continued to do so." she informed me.

If I thought I was pissed then, what she told me when she carried on, blew my world apart.

"Paul was his name and he told other men from the group that I was available. Since then, I have been having sex with those men on a daily basis. I don't know how they do it, they must have some sort of rota. On occasions I would sometimes have two a day, I would have a man round in the morning, then bathe and freshen up for my afternoon visitor. On a couple of occasions, I even had three. You know Sean the supermarket lad? Well he works shifts and I have met him a couple of times in the evening. He likes to take me out, like I'm his girlfriend, but we always end up somewhere secluded. He thinks I am a dirty slut and he fucks me accordingly. He treats me, uses me and abuses me the same way."

This was unreal, I sat with my head in my hands as Sara continued.

"So, many of the men we have encountered dogging, now come round here and fuck me while you are at work. This has been going on for weeks now, this morning it was Eric the old man's turn. That's his cum and my pussy juice in our bed. I really like the way the old man uses me, it turns me on." Her honesty, although it was forced upon her by the drug, was like a knife.

"Just how many times have you been fucked in our bed Sara?" My wife thought about it a while obviously counting.

"It has been going on for eight weeks, and during that time I have been fucked every workday at least once," she said totally emotionless.

"All that cum, in MY fucking bed," I thought aloud.

Sara was now recounting events like she was reading a checklist.

"At first the men used to come and have sex with me. We would make love and do all the things you would expect. Then yes, there was so much cum in the bed. I used to wash sheets daily and put them back on before you came home."

Her matter of fact tone, due to being under the influence, was disturbing. She carried on.

"But just lately though, I had started to notice men avoided licking my pussy, and making love to me, they just came to use me. I realised this was happening, when one day, I was laid on my back, with my legs open, waiting. A fat, hairy man, I had never seen before in my life, was fumbling to get a condom on his small cock. I told him he didn't need to bother with it, but he said,"

"Sorry lady, but I ain't going in that (pointing between my legs) without some protection." What an insult, to have a man talk about your wife like that, but all was about to be revealed as to why, when my wife continued.

"Many now wear condoms, due to my reputation as a whore and a slut and refuse to go in me bareback." These words were actually coming from the mouth of my once, beautiful, sexy, prim and proper wife. Yet worse was to come.

"Do you remember the week I told you I had thrush and wouldn't let you near me? I nodded in recognition, I also had a bruise on my face, remember? Again I nodded. Well, remember the man we nicknamed 'The Accountant' because of his aging, weedy look, his thinning hair and glasses?"

"Yes I remember him," I nervously agreed.

"Well he gave me the bruise."

"What! I shouted, I'll kill the puny little fucker."

"Well you see Joe, he probably had good reason, you see, I gave him gonorrhoea."

She carried on as though she had just read the weather forecast.

"So then, a lot of them just used my ass. I didn't want them to, but I was afraid to say no. Anyway I have relaxed 'back there' enough now, I can take them without discomfort."

What had I turned my wife into?

"I have enjoyed that amount of men, coming here and fucking me. However, I have two favourites, I like being hammered by Sean and abused like a whore, but Eric the old man just gratifies himself with me. For some perverse reason, I am turned on by lying, open legged, for an old man, to crawl between my legs and use me. It's like he owns me and he knows it."

"Jesus Sara, have you heard yourself? I asked amazed, do you know what you are saying?"

Sara took my hand and spoke to me, like I was a schoolboy that didn't understand something,

"Listen Joe, it's alright. I want them to use me, I want to be their slut, don't you understand? The thought that a 65 year old man can walk in here, when you aren't here, and just take me, turns me on. There is no permission asked, there are no considerations for my mood or feelings, he simply helps himself to my pussy. I just meekly submit, and I love it." I could tell she meant every word, as she continued.

"At first I wanted the sex, I wanted to be made love to, by loads of different men. Now I realise, that I take greater pleasure from being nothing but an object, in a total sub lifestyle." I was simply struck dumb, this was unreal, she went on,

"They are using me, but I am also using them. I as a person, my mind, my personality, my character, are all totally unimportant, detached and irrelevant. At these times, I don't exist as a person. I actually WANT them to come here and consider me as nothing, but a wet piece of flesh to wank their cocks into. I have even had guys come here, simply point to the bedroom. I meekly drop what I am doing, climb the stairs taking my clothes off. I lay on the bed, I am used like a blow-up doll, I take their semen wherever they chose to put it and they leave. All without a single word passing between us. Joe, it's not the sex that turns me on, it's the depravity that I have sunk to."