Conversion to Perversion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I don't intend to," Nicolette said as she flashed a wry little smile. From seemingly out of nowhere, she produced an object that Carla could not identify. Only when the blonde spun back around to face Carla did she see that it was a large, flesh-colored dildo. It looked sotrashy strapped around Nicolette's slender waist, yet Carla sensed what it was for - and wanted that. She did a seductive little strip for Nicolette that had its intended effect - Nicki's eyes were blazing, her nostrils flared with the intense desire both women were now feeling.

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you, Nicki?" Carla breathed. "You're going to fuck me and take my virginity?"

"Not quite," Nicolette grinned evilly. "You're going togive me your virginity by begging me to fuck you with this wonderful cock of mine!"

"Yes, oh yeah, please Nicky darling, fuck me with your wonderful, big fake cock," Carla groaned with lust. "Put it in me baby, fuck the shit out of my pussy!"

"Of course, anything my baby wants, all she has to do is ask," Nicolette said while remaining in control. She got in position behind Carla and slid the fake cock into the girl's tight, snug, once-virginal little cunt. It only took a few gentle shoves and Carla's virginity was a thing of the past. Once the dildo was inside of her, Carla began to grind her body against the invading sex toy like she had been fucking for all of her life. From the howls and profane words that were emerging from Carla's lovely mouth, perhaps she had been a courtesan in a former life? None of her screams and utterances sounded like they came from a former virgin. The profanity and loud sex talk sounded like that of a common whore and if Nicki trained her right, Carla would soon prove to be more than a match for any streetwalker.

The two young lovers had all the time they needed to accomplish this goal and Nicolette smiled as she thought of how much fun it would be to have an accomplice like Carla on her further erotic forays. Once Carla developed a taste for kink, and she was well on her way to doing that, there would be no going back for the curvy brunette. Nicky's allies were waiting in the wings ...

Carla smiled as she thought of all the strangers that were now intimate friends and hot, kinky lovers. Just how lucky could one naughty girl be ...?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12