All Comments on 'Convincing My Whore Wife'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why is this couple married? fuck a whore get money from a whore but marry one? what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf

this shit is funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprisingly sweet story

A surprisingly sweet story about a very well adjusted couple. Even the part about her drinking piss by the pint was delivered with a tenderness that one wouldn't expect. A segment about a brother squatting over her face and dropping a smelly tootsie roll in her mouth would have made the story perfect, but that's okay.

She knows who she is, as does her husband. Many women secretly yearn to have a Louisville Slugger stretch out their sorry cunts. At least the heroine - and make no mistake about that because she is - is one courageous bitch who knows what up.

There is no shame to be used as a black man's whore, sperm bank, breeding unit and personal toilet. It's sure as hell better than being stuck in the suburbs with some white dude with a needle dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Amazing story loved all three parts. And of u didnt know hes married to her and turned her in to a slut then a whore so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My mother was a whore ..

Kim's story is great wish she was myl wife.. My mother was a whore back in the 50's in North Carolina. Her name was Rosa Lee. She did some gang bangs,but never more than 8 in an evenving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously

Is this supposed to be erotic? The key to good fantasy is that there be a fair amount of believability and in these stories there is none. Dozens of guys, all fucking her without a condom and of course nary a STD in sight.

needlemanneedlemanover 7 years ago
my gf

my gf of 3 years was turned out just like the chick in this story. she finally ran off with a black dude, but those 3 years will remain a fond memory for me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Drinking a pint of piss delivered with tenderness? Some readers are as fucked up as the writers of this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous