Cookies & Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have Alex back, darlin'," Charles said, patting her slender hands. "You two had a history together. He might think it's a mistake."

But Theresa shook her head. "It's over, Charles." She said weakly, her head flung on the counter. "I gave him the best years of my life for him, and he threw them out like dross."

Emma hugged her friend softly, feeling the same way she had felt. I had a feeling Emma walked in the shoes of a heart broken woman. That would be another story. The machine beeped and Emma nudged her husband as she comforted her friend. Charles took a red sundae cup and scooped out three scoops of chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. "Ah, Ems knew she was expecting ya. 'Ere ya are, love. One S'mores sundae."

Theresa sniffed the bouquet of sweet chocolate as the male co-owner put down the red swirled cup right in front of her. She inhaled deeply and took the cup with glum. "I know this treat first hand. I doubt this would make this situation feel better."

Emma patted the gloomy woman's shoulder. "Theresa, it might not work for the prime purpose of your trip, but who knows? Maybe you'll find a reason to enjoy the sundae."

In just those words, a young man just entered the parlor with a dusty tank top a tight pair of swimming trunks and a pair of thin framed, gray tinged sunglasses. He brushed his bronze hair from the dust before he was officially inside. He took his muscular body and sat next to Theresa, feeling rather stressed.

"Hello?" Charles said feeling an instinct of a man's time stress from the young man, "I assume you have an important agenda today."

"Yeah, I'm here for a job interview with Mr. Bill Liberstat."

"Billy? Oh mate, I'm afraid you missed him."

"Ah! I'm late for an interview with him!" When the man slammed his large hand on the counter, there were some stares from a few women, Theresa's especially. The hand in question was a size of a python's head. If you were a straight woman or a "Trojan" man who loves to receive hand jobs, his hands would be so perfect. Charles checked to see if there were any cracks on his counter with a bang like that. Damn, that boy was strong!

"Oi, it's all right, lad. Billy never mentioned of an interview. He probably had that memory slipped. Tell me, son, are you into guys?"

"What?!" Oh, that question made that man really repulsed. "Fuck no, man! I'm totally into the V!"

"That's why. He probably didn't remember with guys like you. Well, he's in his office at the front desk. I'll lead you to him..." Charles walked out of the counter and gestured the man to come with him. The man nodded and followed the tall man forward the exit, asking for his name. "Oh, I'm Dustin Ferris. I'm hoping to be a lifeguard this summer."

"A lifeguard? Now that's really wonderful to hear. We have a woman name Sumei that works in a tailor warehouse not too far from here. When you're all settled with Bill, I'll take you to her to have your measurements ready."

When the two men exited, Theresa made a dreamy smile across her red thick lips. She looked really hopeful at that moment. Perhaps, she thought, there really was a right fish to catch. She turned to Emma with a giggle. "On second thought, Ems, since we are the best of friends, maybe I will take this sundae back to my cabin. I really need this."

Emma never said a word. She just smiled innocently and stood back, looking at her friend as she took the cup. Then she jumped out of the stool and made a sexy walk as she exited the parlor. John looked at the woman as she continued to and started to eat her favorite flavored ice cream, scratching his head. "I'm missing something. Why did she take that sundae at the last minute? Emma, do you have any idea?"

Emma smiled at the young man beside me and replied, "Darling, Theresa is only making herself feel better. The best thing for her to do right now is forget about her troubles and focus on something that will make her happy."

Oh yeah, something will make her happy all right...before the day is over, she will be beyond happy. And I had an idea on what exactly will happen.

Theresa would go back to her lonely cabin and finish her treat. Then, she would lie on the lumpy couch and start to fantasize about that soon to be lifeguard. Skin like butterscotch, head with angles as edgy as a two sided blade, eyes sharp and blue, his mouth thin and narrow, but a smile that was dazzling and dreamy. As soon as she had him in her mind, then "he" would start to pleasure her.

First, some sensual kissing would start. Tongues rolling inside one another with their hands caressing each other's bodies. It would soon be too much for her, and the thin clothes would soon be stripped. The man's mouth might not look like they would do much, but he could convince her he would be the better lover. He would prove it by kissing softly at her long slender neck, licking her small ample breasts, sucking away on her hard nipples, rolling his tongue against her sensitive, blossoming flower. That last part alone, would drive her to the edge.

After that first climax, he would back up to her and spread her long legs. She was ready...oh man, was she ready. "Dusty" would move his hips forward, slowly pushing his hard shaft inside her wild, longing slit. She craved for him to drive deeper, holding the small of his back. He told her to relax and he would do what she craved for in time with his smooth, quiet manner. He would lie on top of her and suck more on her yearning breasts as he drove more and more inside her, making her moan and grope him firmer.

I could picture the woman looking into space in sheer ecstasy, speaking in weird tongue as he penetrated her harder. Her back arching with each thrust, her muscles tightening, her eyes dilated before the last thrust went inside. Then, she would wail weakly, both man and woman climaxed as one. She held her man as he fell on her warm chest, repeating his name as she closed her eyes to slumber in peace after the realm of pleasure.

"Kendra? Kendra?" A voice calling me from this cloudy thought, fluttering my head back. John looked straight at me with his concerned look on his face. I made some deep breaths before I responded. "Sorry. I tend to have daydreams."

"You must have had one intense dream." John said softly, trying not to have the conversation overheard. "Kendra, it looked as if you went out and flew everywhere. Where did you go in your dream?"

I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I hope he wasn't teasing me in a critical manner. I just smiled back and replied, "wherever you want me to be."

Emma made a whistle and drew our attention to her, cleaning the counter with her cloth. "Kendra, you really know about this more than John does. Maybe you can explain to him what's going on. Do you still have your ice cream?"

I nodded. I remember putting the ice cream cup in the mini fridge in the sea green kitchen. That was right before the whole bang party started. I knew from that question I had to explain John about the ice cream.

"John," I said softly, standing up with my hand open to him. He looked up at me and he took my hand to stand. "John, I think there is something to explain. It may sound strange, but let's put your logic aside." When we started to leave, some of my sorority sisters entered the parlor with their eyes fixed on the potential ice cream flavors. One of them (Brie Callahan) pointed at an item and asked Emma, "Is it possible for you to make a Chocolate Caramel Swirl Cheesecake ice cream?"

I led the man out of the parlor and talked to him about an adventure and a half I had yesterday. As we walked to my cabin, we came across couple after couple with different flavored ice cream cups in their hands. Different kinds of people, different kinds of needs, different kinds of pleasure. This wasn't going to be a quiet evening. Call it an inkling.

John at first wasn't convinced that a simple dessert would cause such a commotion. To him, there was no way that a few bites of a cold treat to make any woman's pussy become stimulated and crave for sex. On the other hand, a man would do easy to stimulate. They didn't need a treat for getting a boner. I knew on his end it sounded crazy, but I saw it firsthand how it worked. Better still, I was the proof.

A couple more events made John thought I wasn't creating a story. He wanted to make a pit stop in an outhouse. He opened the slim dark painted shack and there was his best friend Carl with Kyle kissing passionately with their shirts off. Carl was standing over this smaller man with long chestnut hair that was about to take off his blue shorts. Before John closed the door with shock in his face, he caught a glimpse of a blue cup with a scoop of lime sherbet.

"Damn!" John shouted as he walked to the cabin with me. "Of all people, I would never think of Carl like that! He never told us about his personal life...ever! At least as far as relationships were concerned..."

"John, it's okay," I told him, holding his hand as we walked the stone steps that led to my cabin. "He just isn't ready to come out yet, that's all. For now, we need to test this theory."

I opened the cabin door and as we both saw the second event. On the living room floor, Rosa and Hannah decided to invite Tony for dinner. The main course was a three-part meal. The main dish was a thick cock with the two pussy side dishes. There those three were sprawling on the floor in a circle, licking, slurping and sucking each other as John and I watched with mixed feelings about all of this. Rosa looked up at us as she parted her lips from Tony's hard shaft.

"Hey Kendra, hey John, did you enjoy your practice?"

I just watched her face as she smiled awkwardly, but that wasn't because John and I caught them in the act. No, it was because Hannah kept on licking Rosa's swollen clit. Apparently, Hannah wanted to explore her sexuality. Of course she adored Tony's advances to her own wet pussy. When they both saw John and me, they both stood up with blushed faces, holding each other.

"Golly!" Tony cried, hugging Hannah so securely, "We didn't expect you until later! Rosa, where is this Yuki you told me about?"

"Oh she's coming back with some ice cream from the parlor." Rosa stood up and grinned at me. "I promised Tony a four way."

"Rosa!" I blushed from that horny girl's statement. "Have you lost your mind??"

"I don't know. Hey ever since Hannah and I took a bite of that Banana ice cream, we felt so wild and crazy and craving for someone. Then Tony came by and..." She gave me a shrug and looked at Tony and Hannah, "the rest is History."

No, I thought, looking at John who had the same thought as I had, the rest is just the beginning.

After we sent the three horny stooges into Rosa's room to make dessert on their own, I set the leftover Cookies & Cream sundae on the small table between us. The ice cream itself appeared softer than it was yesterday. It began to melt. I walked to the slate blue counter and open the top oak drawer and found a slot for dessert spoons. They looked like they haven't been washed for a while. I took out two of them and wiped the dust from them before giving John one of them.

"So, he said slowly, scratching his rugged chin, "this is the cream that is said to be an aphrodisiac."

"Yep, it is." I said, digging the top part with my spoon as I sat down. I looked at it and wondered if it would a same effect as it did last night. Perhaps this potent effect in this serum won't last that long, I thought. Maybe it would only be effected in the product for a limited time. Maybe it would only be a regular Cookies & Cream. Well, there was only one way to find out.

I first started to lick the cookie covered cream first as John dug his share. He put the silver bowl part of the spoon in his mouth and looked at me. I saw a change from his green eyes alone. He just sat there, but his eyes...there was something about those eyes as he observed how I lick the frozen treat. Then, he smiled at me and chuckled. "You missed your mouth."

I looked at him strangely. What did I miss?? I don't remember missing a damn thing! The only thing I could miss was...oh shit! It was a come on! John then came close to me and slowly flickered standing up to reach me. Then, he used his soft pink wet, hot tongue on my bottom lip. Boy, was I trembling! Oh! Damn, his lapping was so soft! I loved it just felt so good, I wanted more. Thanks to the cream in the swirled bowl, it got me an incentive.

I dipped my two fingers in the bowl and placed them on his lips, dabbing some white cream on his mouth. Then I smiled at him, feeling a glow all over before I tilt my head and kissed him softly, licking his lips to wipe the cream away. I wasn't sure who was more forward, but I was just all over him, coiling myself right on the seat. That was when I felt something cold right on my cleavage. I first, I froze, staring at the man who was giving me this pleasant smirk. Then I slowly looked down. There, he put two of his fingers down my shirt!

"Oops, butter fingers," John said softly, rubbing his sticky fingers in my cleavage. My inner logical side said to him softly butter fingers my ass! It's more like pervert fingers! Well, the fingers were short lived; He pulled me over to him, lean down and started to lick the melting cream right off my hot flesh. I think I was beginning to melt along with the cream. Damn him! Should I stop him by putting more cream down his pants? I wanted to...but his hot tongue was just too good on my chest!!

I started pulling his red T-shirt, my lewd eyes peering at his deep ridges on his abs. I pulled his shirt further when John pulled down my clean blue tank top, my melon breasts popping out of the cotton suffocating cotton prison. He smirked like vampire when he looked at my glistening tits. What did I do then? I pulled his shirt over his eyes, dipped my fingers in the cream and painted his firm toned chest. He raised his arms to take off the blind cover as I rushed forward, grabbing his bare back as I lick the melting cream off his hot chest.

Suddenly, when John arched his back with my surprise licking, he just fell on the blue marble floor, and I fell on him. When we fell on each other on that floor, I felt his large bulge rubbing on my crotch of my tight shorts. That was when I felt strange...this irrational emotion where spiritual and carnal levels about to head to battle and would soon merge. I could feel my head going lighter as I lifted myself on his lap, taking off my blue top over my head. Once the soft fabric was thrown across the room, it was time for battle.

I was gentle with him, my hands caressing his shoulders, his chest, his abs. My lips brushed his with fire burning within the core of my body. I did feel the roughness of his five o' clock shadow with my fingertips, my skin tingled with his masculinity. My God, this was paradise! Oh, then the paradise ascended when I reached his big bulge in his jean shorts.

Damn, he sure had a big package! I toyed with it for a whole by rubbing the tip still suffocating on the denim prison. I heard deep groans from my yearning fellow, maybe pleading for me to release him. With my pussy getting all wild down in my tight panties, how could I resist taking off his shorts? When I grip on his zipper with my dainty fingers, my John sat up and grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?" John asked me, his eyes just going right through me like an ectoplasm. I always go with the truth. "I...want to take your boner from that prison."

"It can wait," he responded by placing his long hand between my legs. "Your pussy is throbbing, Kendra." His grin...God, his grin! I have the feeling I'm more of a prisoner in my shorts than he was at this point! "You really need to breathe."

Oh, he wasn't kidding. With a pair of white shorts two sizes too small and my pussy going hot and going a million miles every ten seconds, I really need some air between my sweaty legs! He pulled me over back to him, his big hard member rubbing my damp shorts. Oh, he's teasing me! Dammit, one thing you should know about girls is never tease her when she's going to burst at any given second!

He turned us over and now my bare back was at the cold marbled floor. My nipples became even more hard from the cold, but mostly because John's hard on was still rubbing me so damn much. He loosened his grip on me and licked my nipple, rolling around it with his tongue. That made me jolt a little, but not enough to have the energy to run out the door. Hell no! I want him to keep going. And with his hand unzipping my shorts, I was officially hooked with his pleasure making.

Once he put his hand between my legs and caress my wet, pink blossom, I just melted underneath him, moaning deeply on the floor. I was under this warm, lustful spell, my body almost paralyzed. Only my hands moved to grip his back, rubbing the damp skin in tiny circles. He made a soft growl as he took his fingers out of me and delicately licked the hot juices into his curvy mouth. Now he knew how crazy I was for him.

"You know how much I wanted to see you without your clothes?" John whispered to me, pulling off those now soaked white shorts off of me, making me tremble all over. I replied weakly, "Did you want to see me naked when I opened up the door?" He moaned before he pressed his lips on my nipple, sucking it tenderly. He looked up at me without moving his face as he teased my nipple with his teeth, making me gasp high. "I really wanted you yesterday...last night...in my bed..."

"Oh you too?" I asked him, as he started to kiss my cleavage and going down on me, "I thought I was the one with this crazy infatuation. Wait..." I looked at him, his head burying between my chocolate legs, "what are you doing?! Don't you want to put cream in there?"

He looked with his glowing green eyes and made a smirk in my mound. Oh shit, I could feel his lips curving on my sensitive mound! "I don't think we need that anymore. Your nectar is much sweeter than the sugar."

Then, his enchanted tongue started to work its magic at my sullen button. Oh, did I melt from that. I moan his name over and over as his flicked his tongue over and over on my pink clit. My whole body was in a deep, charismatic trance. It just moved on its own as my mind began to drift. By the time John groped and squeezed my perky bosoms, my head was hidden in the clouds, my lips going a billion miles per minute.

I did wonder about that ongoing bliss. Did I speak dirty to him as he put his succulent lips around my cherry pop?? Did I talk at all? Did I even breathe? As I lie there on my back being carried away by my lover's ever swirling tongue, I came back to my body, my pussy flowing with juices.

"Dammit, John!" I cried, my fingers found their way to his dark hair. "I'm getting crazy! I can't hold it! Fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

"Don't hold back, Kendra," John said to me, his mouth slurping on my pussy lips. "I'm hungry, woman. I want your honey...your clear sex honey!"

I certainly didn't hold back my receiving end. I came...I screamed and I came heavily. The aftermath of my climax was unyielding. My trembling thighs could never stop moving. And John's face was an absolute mess, but he made that big grin.

"Are you okay, hon?" John asked me, caressing my hips. I shuddered at first, but I replied, "I'm okay. I'm going crazy, but I'm okay."

"Well," he said to me deeply, slowly removing his jeans shorts and finally released his smooth throbbing shaft, "Let's see if we can make you from okay to elated."

I heard myself squealing, finally gonna feel his hot, hard cock inside me...inside me. Oh, my head was absolutely spinning about his long bazooka going in there, pushing into me, my pussy so wanting him to touch it with his organ. The next thing I knew, I was on his lap, and he was on the floor, groping my thick black ass.

1...34567...28