Cookies & Cream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that sounds nice! You're quite energetic as always. However, even the most energetic girls need a little pep." He giggled and handed her a small red cup of yogurt. "It's peach. It is your favorite, isn't it?"

The girl squealed and snatched the yogurt from Bill. "You are a sweetheart, Bill! Thank you!"

"My pleasure, sweetie. You need all the energy you need today." He ran back to the wheeling board and started to move it. "Okay, Harvey, carry on!"

"Thanks, Bill,"Harvey cried with his hands folded. "Okay, everyone, we can actually have fun and play! Now, before we do that, are there any questions?"

Kachina grinned and raised her arm high. Harvey nodded. "Yeah, I have a question about clothing...do you have to wear them?"

Harvey made a frog face and looked over at Kenji. "Kenji, what the hell is she talking about?"

"No idea. Yo pink hair, what's your name?"

"Kachina." She replied with a grin, pulling part of her shirt. Oh my, I said to myself, there's gonna be trouble! "So, how about it? Do we need to wear clothes?"

"Well," Harvey stepped in for his younger brother, "for protection against falls, you need some...pads on the knees and elbows. But what does clothes have to do with soccer?"

The maroon girls giggled. Will stepped forward and brought out a brochure she found. "It has more to do with this camp actually, Mr. Harvey. According to this paper, this camp is a clothes optional resort. That people could do what they like with or without clothes."

There was a rustle of whispers and some of the heads turned to Billy who stood with the board and blushed red. "Oh God...I knew I forgot some small detail when I bought this place from my uncle. In my defense, though, many people haven't run around naked here for years."

"Not until now." Lisa sang, pulling Kachina's shirt off her chest. She cheered, "Whee!" as Kachina's D-cup bombs dropped from the cover and gave everyone a gasp. It was even more surprising when the volunteered players took off their shirts and their shorts. I thought for sure my mouth fell to the ground when I saw bare naked ladies...and no, I'm not talking about a band! Billy gulped when he saw the gals' round behinds and dashed out of sight.

"Billy!" Miel cried, covering her mouth at her friends. Kachina turned to Miel. "Hey, you're not stripping!"

"I don't think it's right. Kachina, I know you want to make it interesting, but wouldn't it be easier if we just do that one article at a time?"

"Geez, Miel, you're too sweet for this. Sorry, girl. Don't strip then. Hey...Miel, are you okay?" She saw Miel holding her stomach and crossing her legs. "I...don't know. I feel...I feel funny."

John and I looked over at Miel as Lisa walked to her, checking up on her. We both wondered if Charles also put serum in yogurt just as he did with ice cream. Meanwhile, on the spectating grounds, the girls fell into shock when they saw some of the girls now with only their sneakers on their feet. "Oh my goodness!" Hannah cried, covering her face. "Are they really going to play in the buff?"

"Better question," Yuki asked as she saw Tony coming with some snack boxes, "Is Tony going to persuade them not to play?"

Tony walked out of the diner with a basket of snacks compliments of the Mersfields. He hummed a tune and looked at the crew as he gave Hannah and Yuki their individual trays. "Here you are. Vegetable medleys for the by-standing muses. How are today's clubs?"

"They're going to be a smash in Soccer." Yuki replied. "I'm still blushing like this cherry tomato!" She picked up one of the red fruit and put it on her face in comparison. Tony blinked his blue eyes. "Why? What's going on over at the- Grote sterren van Venus!" And there went the Dutch waiter with his troubling balance. One pebble from his reaction, and that was all it took to make him stumble to the naked group and fell face first on Will's pear-shaped chi-chis. The girls took exception to the tumble.

"What the hell, boy?" Will cried, pushing the poor fry cook off her. "Just because I took off my everything does not give you the right to grope me!"

"But...but I didn't-"

"Why you blushing?" Will stared at him furiously, her nostrils flaring at the frightened lad. "Speak up! What do you have to say?"

"It was an accident!" Hannah spoke for him, running toward him and helped him stand. "He's accidental prone. He is trying his hardest not to trip all the time though. He...just have bad luck with small objects. In this regard, it's probably a pebble."

The naked girls made some puffed faces, pressuring to keep them straight. Failing, they just laughed. Will's mouth hollered openly. "All that stumbling from a mere pebble? Hoo boy, the boy is a piece of work."

The fry cook dusted himself and noticed his basket now soiled from the dust and the trays all ruined. "Oh no! The veggies!" He leaped to the trays and wiped the dust away. Miel grinned when she saw Tony picking up the trays. She saw him and reminded her of an anime character she obsessed. She cooed as she started to undress. "Boy, it's starting to get hot."

Lisa blushed as she saw her friend taking off her shorts. "Oh no! Miel, what the hell are you doing?"

"He..." Miel stuttered as she tried to I hook her bra. "He reminds me of Yugi."

"Yugi!" Will overheard her say as the peach bra was tossed over her head. "Oh...oh no...Miel, don't embarrass yourself."

Rosa closed her mouth shut, seeing Miel threw away her matching panties. At this point, Kevin lost his cool and hollered with laughter like a hyena, seeing naked girls. "Hey, this is my kind of soccer. I want to join!"

"The hell you will!" My sisters and I cried, clutching his jersey.

Tony looked up and the young woman ran to him. "Wait, wait wait! You're naked!! I don't wanna trip over a naked woman!" Will mouthed off "it was too late for that" under her breath before she ran after Miel. He stepped back and then ran away from the now naked Miel.

"I don't want you to trip, my love! I just want to feel your soft hair!" Miel ran after the fry cook and her panties she threw high in the air landed on Kenji's head. When the chase began Kenji stood there, eyeing the dangling beige underwear. The other five naked girls yelled at Miel and went after her as he took her panties off him. "So, she has a thing for Yu-Gi-Oh?"

"Not exactly." Lisa replied, seeing the other girls running after the crazed Miel. "She has a fantasy of seeing Yugi...and the guy would be the human version."

Harvey made a guffaw as he saw the chase of naked women as they ran across the field. "Well, our first soccer club is smashing so far! Maybe we can actually go to the field and play some soccer!"

"About time!" Rosa cried, walking to the field with the other people. Carl nodded. "Those headlights certainly gave me quite a headache."

Kevin was the only person that was disappointed. He really wanted to play soccer with naked women. However, this was a huge relief for us. It may be quite distracting seeing bouncing boobs and swaying asses going around the field? If you do t believe me, ask the other residents. My, they have stories about that infamous jog.

On their porch, Jessica and Becky sipped their lemonade looking at the magnificent view of the lake with clouds slightly covering the hot sun. They discussed about the Olympics and Becky wanted to know how it started. Being the cultured type, Jessica explained to her partner how the Olympics came to be. She told her about the nudity part for security reasons when Tony rushed the pathway, passing their cabin. This was followed by his naked pursuers, trying to stop the leading girl.

"They would never see naked girls jogging in the Olympics, would they?" Becky asked, her green eyes boggled. Jessica gulped her lemonade, her voice sounding croaky. "Nope, the Greeks would not let women jog in that event. However, if they did, it would be more entertaining."

In the art lodge, Billy just delivered the board to consular or the arts Theodore Rosunburg. With a thick pair of glasses and a bushy mustache, he looked more like a History professor than an art club administrator. "Ah, William, thank you so much for the board. I hope you can stay this afternoon and see a first demonstration of drawing."

"I would like to, Ted, but I need to give Dusty the lifeguard some additional instructions since the summer is here."

"Sounds rather remedial to be occupied all afternoon with just one person. Perhaps you can stop by after the session is over and we can have tea."

"Ah Ted, that sounds-Zounds! Not them again!"

He ran into the lodge and hid under the crafts wood table, seeing the naked girls chasing the red faced fry-cook. The artist stood out as the women passed the lodge. He beamed a smile and twirled his rusty mustache. "Amazing, these creatures are. Billy, I have just found my muses for my first nudity class. Billy?"

The art teacher found his friend still under the table, shaking all over the place. "I should have changed the brochure when I double checked the revisal this winter. Now I'm going to have nightmares about...flying boobies."

At the swimming section of the lake, Theresa still made her subtle advances with Dusty. She was wearing her dark brown bikini with a light beige silk shawl around her shoulders and he his bright red trunks. She leaned on the arm piece of the chair and showed a little bit of cleavage while she was talking to him, and he took a slight glance. She smiled. "I did enjoy the fireworks, Dusty. I want to thank you watching them with me."

"My pleasure, Theresa. It's wonderful to see fireworks with someone you care about. You, I'm starting to care a lot. It's a shame your ex-husband didn't come and join you."

Theresa blushed. "He will be my ex, Honey. I think the word you're looking for is estranged."

"Well," Dusty started to say a little more about her marriage problem when he saw the naked chase running on the the deck and headed to the beach part. "Oh, that is a-strange!" He picked up his whistle and blew on it as the naked girls passed the lifeguard bench. "Hey! No running on the beach! You might fall!"

The proof of that was when Tony staggered a bit but got his balance back and ran faster when he jumped on firmer ground. When the chase disappeared, Theresa's eyes blinked several times from what she saw. "Wha...what did we just see?"

"Meh, something we might see when July hits. My grandpa said this used to be a nudist resort. It could come back. Now, Theresa, is our camping weekend still on? I'm going to bring hot dogs and my special tent."

In the costume warehouse, Sumie created the finishing touch of a pirate suit as Eleanor sat across her talking about her dream to her. "I just saw that man yesterday, and there he was right in front of me just last night in my dream. He just picked me up from that quicksand trap and ran across the jungle. The next thing I knew, he laid me down on a patch of wildflowers and started to heal me."

"Oh, Elle, that doesn't sound too strange."

"He was licking all over me and started to undress me. The next thing I knew, he was between my legs and licked me there...but I wasn't hurt there. Can you interpret what that means?"

Sumie pondered about that dream of her friends when she heard Tony yelling and ran in front of her shop. She stood and put down a red overcoat and ran to the shop. She wanted to know what was wrong with him when she saw a group of naked girls running after him. She opened her jaw as Eleanor came out who just witnessed the chase.

"Oh good Lord!" Eleanor blushed and covered her face. "Have you ever seen anything like that in all your days?"

"Not that often have I seen anyone running naked in public. I'll tell you right now, Elle, if you ever dream about the man chasing you naked, you might want to meet him and introduce yourself properly. Just try not to repeat the dream to him, okay?"

"Me, repeating my intimacy dreams to a stranger? Never!"

In the diner, the fry cooks and the co-workers prepared for the lunch rush. Charles looked at his watch and glanced at the doors. "Dammit, Tony should have been back and help us prepare the vegetables by now. What would he be doing out there?"

By then he noticed a tall dark figure walking to the diner. He sighed and rushed to the doors opening them for a tall, weary man. He wiped the sweat off his pale, narrow forehead as he looked at the older man. His light orange eyes faded and his mouth almost parched. "My delivery is done."

"Oh Ray," Emma said, dropping the lunch menus and gave him a tall glass of water. "Did those sisters give you a hard time again?"

Charles eyed his wife as he showed Ray to the restroom at the back. "Emma, rephrase your statement for just a moment. The sisters may not have given him any difficulty. Instead, those Cougars gave him a 'hard' tip."

Emma groaned and slapped her husband's shoulder. "Don't you start! Now Ray, why don't you wash up in there and when you're done you can start with the chicken and the steaks."

"Yes, M'am," the flipped his raven hair and gave the couple a warm smile before heading to the room to wash. Charles sighed. "He's a good kid. He's no slacker and he knows how to spice up a chicken basket. Sometimes, however, I wonder if I have employed for...other activities."

"Now Charles, you know Ray has potential as a cook. He just...doesn't have a heart to say no...especially with sexy women."

Charles rubbed his shoulder and looked at the door again. He saw Tony running toward the place and was beet red. "Blimey! Here comes another boy who couldn't say no!"

Emma's eyes boggled when she saw whom were chasing the poor fry cook. "Oh no! They're coming right here! Prepare the door, Charles!"

"Aye-aye, Captain!" Charles went to the doors and opened one of them widely for the bumbling fry cook. He tripped over the top step and fell right on the floor. He turned around huffing when she saw the girl leaping toward him with a huge smile on her face. When she toppled on the fry cook, he panicked. Of course, Miel's friends were no help when they tumbled on top of him, pulling her off of him. Emma ran to the naked group with her witch broom and whacked the top girl.

"No advances on the fry cook! Naughty!" She cried as she whacked the girls and chased out of the diner. The girls screamed and dashed away just as Father O'Sheehan walked over to the diner's premises. The man in the brown shirt became bewildered when Emma jumped off the stairs and poised as a defending warrior. "That's right! Come back when you're dressed! We don't serve naked people!"

She sighed as Charles went down the stairs and patted her shoulder. "They were Lisa's friends! They ought to know better than that!"

"I actually heard this place used to be a nudist resort," O'Sheehan said bluntly still looking at the group of trees where the girls ran. "Quite frankly, I thought they would have more senses than to come to a food place without clothes."

"Oh hey, Father!" Charles cried with a shameful face with a smile. "So good to see you again! How was your first holiday?"

"Oh, it was eventful, meeting the folks in Orlando, going to the MacAuther's annual picnic at the park and ate their delicious grub. And please, call me Alexander or Alex. Either or will be fine."

"Okay, will do, Alex, will do." Charles gave priest a hand shake. "So, Alex, I take it you haven't eaten the ice cream yet?"

"Not a drop, lad. I'm saving the Irish Crème for later actually, maybe tonight after my confession duties. I'm pretty sure the girls will come back with an apology. Judging the fact they know you better than anyone here, they'll come back humbly in a minute and apologize for their actions. I'm sure they have an explanation."

At that time, we finished playing from soccer, and we were staring! It was a great game and we have gotten to know a RBM better. When we talked to Lisa during the game, Rosa and I found out she was raised in the Hattawata area. She liked to come to the diner when the camp was closed. That's how she got to know the Mersfields and how she mostly knew about their famous ice cream. She said she couldn't wait to consume her mango ice cream.

"Mango is my favorite flavor. I always bring mangos along in case they are low in stock. And of course, for the ice cream, I heard people always bring in their own food as a special request. I do hope they don't see my sisters in that disarray."

"Why is that, Lisa?" Rosa asked, helping Lisa since she stumbled (Kenji accidentally tripped her and she was on top of him, true story). The girl in maroon made a sad chuckle. "Well, I saw silhouettes of women dressing on our way out of the field. I also heard Will clearly saying something obscene. I really don't want to say anything to offend all of us, but she warned the others not to anger Emma again, or else they get the brunt end of her broom."

There was sudden proof of the girls' unfortunate venture with the broom's brunt end when they, as their fully dressed selves, dawdled to the parlor with scratches on their faces. I could imagine Kevin's smile fading when he saw clothes on their exhausting backs. "Aww man! They got clothes on again!"

"You can't win, Kevin," John patted his tall friend's shoulder. Come on, let's get some grub."

"Oh yes!" Lisa agreed. "I can't wait until I taste Mango ice cream again! I so want to have that natural cream down my throat."

Rosa and I are hesitant with the idea. We rushed into the diner and sat next to her as she ordered her mango ice cream. "Now Lisa, you have to forgive us prying in," Rosa whispered to her, "but do you know what you're going to consume?"

"Well yeah, I'm eating ice cream. May I add it's my favorite. If you are concerned about my weight, then I suggest you please not do it. I'm not as sensitive with my chunky position as you may believe. Besides, I've earned this dessert, so this is my reward."

"If that sexy butler comes in, his buttered buns would her just desserts!" Rosa said to me. I gestured Emma to come over as she brought in the bowls. She came over with a curious look. "What's up, Kendra?"

"Emma, you did mention to Charles to remove the serum when it came to the mango ice cream?"

"Well, honey! I know Lisa and her friends since they were ya high!" She placed her hand somewhere on her side. "And before the serum, the ice cream was absolutely wonderful!"

"Well, let me put it to you another way: Did Lisa or her friends ever had the ice cream with the serum?" I harshly whispered to her. She fell stunned, the color fading from her face. She rushed to her husband as the other girls came in and joined Lisa. "Hey Lisa, where's Emma? We want to apologize for coming into this place without...well." Miel looked at the others who looked down humbly.

"I think I got you, Miel. I'm sure she will accept your apology. Here, she made us some mango ice cream."

Rosa wanted to protest, but I clapped her mouth. Maybe, just maybe, Charles didn't add the serum in the machine when the mangos were added. When Lisa, Miel, Kachina and Will dug the bright yellow cream with some mango pieces, there was no effect. Of course, to our dismay, that was before the Keller brothers came in the diner. Harvey came in and greeted the Mersfields and the cooks at the back while Kenji stayed behind, blushing from the girls.

"What's the matter with your brother, Harv?" Charles asked softly. "He looks rather embarrassed."

"Oh, there was an incident with the girls earlier...I think he's still thinking about it."

Kenji came up behind the girls. "Bro," He addressed, "I think I'm going to eat later. I need to take a shower first."

"Oh...yes?" Harvey questioned about his reason, but Rosa, the boys and I knew exactly his problem. Because of the exhibition of nude female bodies, Kenji developed a keen attraction. His appearance proved it. His face was red, his eyes distant, his forehead sweltering with perspiration. The most apparent clue was the part he cupped shyly. He was like a little boy who had to use the bathroom. Only instead of going number one, Kenji would attempt a number three and not go.