Cookies & Cream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kenji turned to leave, Lisa turned just to see the man's huge pant bulge. She boggled her dark Amber eyes and dropped her spoon on the bowl. Her mouth began to drop and her hand gripped on the counter. When the other three women turned around to the man, he made an assuring smile. "It's all right, Bro, I'm still going to eat. I'll have some chicken with broiled potatoes and for dessert, Cheesecake with an Oreo with some raspberry syrup. Oh, and mixed vegetables with the meal, please, Miss Emma?"

"I'll tell my husband that." Emma said with a stunned face as she looked at the girls' stares at Kenji. When the lad left, they trembled, crossing their legs. I knew they felt uncomfortable from the way they swiveled on their stools. Lisa breathed irregularly and turned to Rosa and me. "Hey...about that warning you gave me...why did you warn me about the mango ice cream?"

"Um..." I started to explain to Lisa as quietly as I could, "Five years ago, Charles made a serum guaranteed to make people lose weight when eating the ice cream. However, the serum, when added to the cream, has brought on a prominent side effect."

Kachina bowed her head shakily and put it on the marble wood colored marble. "What exactly is this side effect, girlfriend?"

"Well, amiga," Rosa said, nodding with her shaking. "If I know any better, it would be a blood rushing straight to the nether region."

"You mean this ice cream makes people horny?" Will asked with a stunned face. I simply said, "You got it. And if I'm not mistaken, Kenji's pants provoked it."

The four Rho girls jumped out of their seats and ran after the younger Keller brother. Emma made a tiny shriek, running out of her area. "Charles, you did put the serum in the mango!"

"Oi, calm down, Emms! What's the worst that could happen?" He came out of the kitchen and whispered something in her ear. She gasped. "Oh Charles, would that actually be possible?"

"Well, they're obviously not ready for that yet, are they? When it's right, Love, nature will take its course."

I didn't know what he said to Emma until later before Independence Day, but that statement put a smile on her face. Meanwhile in the shower lodge, Kenji was bare naked with gushes of water splashing on his bald head, his left hand rubbing away on his thick member. He could feel his shaft twitching when he has found a nice fantasy for himself. It would be a decent harem of naked young women with lathered sponges to help him bathe. Sometimes, reality is more fantastic than fantasy as he found out.

As he stroked his active bazooka, he could feel a softer hand rubbing the bottom of it and there were more hands around various parts of his body. This stimulated him throughly, feeling his moving bazooka close to take off. He grinned and blushed from the hands, exploring his body. There was no need to figure out the hands belonged to females. Their high moans and their plump breasts pressing up to him further proves his guess. He groaned with a dazed look, his thick seed bursting across the drenched shower.

He made a goofy grin and wanted to open his eyes, but Kachina, covered his dark eyes with her soaked panties. She whispered to him, "Sleep, amante, for this is considered a wet dream."

He chuckled from that statement, holding the Portuguese girl in his strong arms. "I'll let you take over my dreams anytime, Dream Weaver."

The other girls opened their mouths and rolled out their tongues, beginning to lick Kenji's wet skin. They each lapped the drops of water dripping off of him sensually, making him hard once more. Miel became sly and snuck her fingers between his bare ass cheeks, making him wake. "Way-Hey!" He yelled, lifting part of the soaked cotton panties and his eye squinted. "That's off limits back there! My anus is an exit only!"

"Sorry!" The butt gal removed her finger off his tight rim. Kenji blinked as he felt a tingling sensation from that area. "Wait, Sweet Blossom...that felt good! I take it back!"

Miel grinned and goes on behind him, opening his cheeks a tad to see his star folds. "I'll only lick and massage the rim. When you feel ready, I can lick away more, okay, Kenji?"

"That sounds...fair...Oh, now who's sucking me off? Oh my God, my cock is still weak from my last climax!"

"Sorry, amante, I'll be gentle with your horn. When it comes to horns, I'm a soft blower."

"Amante...I love that name. You must be one of these Romantic language girls. Just remember, even the softest blows would make the strongest man topple."

"Yes," Kachina, pressed her dark peach bosoms on his shaft, her tongue lashing on his tip where liquid seeped. "Your pre is drizzling already, amante."

Will and Lisa tenderly sucked on his erect nipples, rubbing each other's cheeks as a rebuke to their arousal of his musk. Their tongues rolled along his wet nipples, their saliva covering them. Their soft moaning put the male on edge, feeling their perky shaped bosom and manipulated their nipples, making them shriek from his manual teasing. He chuckled from their sensitivity as he lowered his hands and found their tender loins...along with their untrimmed bushes.

"Oh, we got bushes," the man grinned, bemused at the feel of their bouncy Afro bushes as he caressed their pink boxes. The women of bronze and caramel made cooing sounds, theirs hands hold his shoulders to support from falling. Their juices already starting to drip to their thighs as Kachina rubbed her soft breasts on his hot shaft, licking the tip affectionately. At the back, Miel softly lapped away the beads of water from his relaxing, moving his star pucker with her tongue.

"Fuck!" He cried weakly, gripping on his nipple suckers' snatches tightly. "This is just too good...I'm gonna..." He gripped his admirers' wet pussies and arched his back, his buttocks gripped tightly as his head spurted out a heavy load of white cream all over Kachina's blushed face. She wiped some of the hot cream off her cheek with her pointer and sampled it honorably. "Damn! This is sweeter than I thought this would be!"

The Brazilian relaxed on her knees, panting from the heat. And yet, as she looked at her companions repositioning themselves, she needed more from this. "I wonder...I wonder if you are still erect, Kenji?"

"If you four keep up this treatment, I'll never be so soft for a while." Kenji slowly let go of his admirers and staggered to the middle of the floor, sitting down near the drain. "I need to rest while we continue. Is that okay?"

The four women smiled at him and removed the pantie blindfold off his head before proceeding to pleasure him, and he them. The man grabbed sweet Miel's ass cheeks and pulled them close to him, teasing her tiny star. She squirmed from his tip of his finger as he poked her little star. "Oh boy," she whimpered, closing her brown eyes and breathed through her teeth. The man only made a snicker deep in his throat.

"Somebody has a sensitive rose." He took a glance at her rosy folds which dripped some juices on his dimpled chin. "Oh my, your slit has gotten wet from my fingers." He then moved his mouth on her slit and grazed it lightly with his tongue. That made her pull her long hair and moan loudly as the other three massaged his inner thighs and his massive bazooka with there hands. Lisa's lips tasted his hot tip, sucking it firmly and letting it twitch between her soft warm petals. "Shit, he is tasty!" She cried.

"Let me have a taste, please," Will leaned down and licked away the liquid off his shaft. She moaned on his massive meat as she moved back and forth and the side of it, her lips spreading her saliva. Kenji grunted from the girl's mouth, making him panting between lapping on Miel's honey pot. When the sweet girl squirmed and let out a wail, she held Will's hand before she trembled, climaxing right on his face. "I'm sorry! I can't hold it! Your tongue...your breath..."

He moaned deeply, licking the clear honey off his face. "So sweet," he said weakly, his eyes almost darting into space. He wanted to blast off there before he fell asleep. But first, he asked an odd request. "Tell me, have anyone heard of a position called 'The Compass Rose'?"

The Compass Rose was actually a sex position consisting of five people; most commonly one man and four women. The man would lie on his back as a pointer, while his four women were the four directions. One woman representing the North would be placed on his face; the women representing East and West placed themselves on his hands; Finally, the woman representing the South would mount on her steed and ride him. Their Compass Rose consisted like this...Will at the North, Lisa in the West, Miel in the East and Kachina slowly became his South.

And so, as the water splashed down all over the steamy golden room, the Compass Rose begat the women's senses on the blue-and-white tiled floor. Their hips, grooved with his subtle movements, their mouths echoed the octagon lodge, their buttons swelled and throbbed on his temporary pulse. They arched their backs and held hands as he pleasured them all with his moving body. I asked Lisa how a man like that could ever know a position that complicated and could satisfy all four of them at once. She said with a wink of her eye, "How does a musician make it to Carnegie Hall?" That question showed me light of Kenji's hidden skill.

I wondered how long they were in that position to achieve their ultimate bliss state. I wondered if they all climaxed at once. I wondered, as the wailed and spilled their sex wine upon the younger Keller, if their mounds still tingled from his lips, his hands and his member. Despite her dream stare in space, Lisa told me she wouldn't mind doing the Compass Rose again. "His hand was so magical, and it's fun! I wouldn't mind being the South. I want to see his face like Kachina did when the North whimpers and crumbles from his warm breath."

And that got her thinking as she lied there on is chest and the combined juices spilled from their blissful union rushed with the water and flushed into the drain, she would like to be the North as well. It didn't matter, though. All directions were entirely mind blowing according to the four girls. As they huddled around the man and hugged him affectionately, flashes of light appeared in the shower lodge. It was a strange thing to see before drifting off into a peaceful slumber. It was a lovely way to thank Kenji for an amazing experience...even if the slumber lasted a short while.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
PaulplaysPaulplaysabout 6 years ago
Mango Ice Cream!

Enjoyed picturing Emma chasing out the naked girls with her broom...

And then...Kenji in the shower with four women! Wow! Love the compass.....

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls Nerdy girl is given a foot job by cheerleader in library.in Lesbian Sex
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Whims of a Witch A witch kidnaps a guy and has lots of fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Willing Slave, Unwilling Master What do you do when you’re given a person as a gift?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories