Cookies & Cream Ch. 13

Story Info
When the game turns into an orgy.
8k words
5.4k
1
0

Part 13 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sugar Cookie"

I had a dream that night, and it was worth dreaming it. John and I rented a movie one night in our rustic home. We turned on our flat screen and it turned out to be an adult pirate movie. Thirty minutes into the movie, John became aroused by an erotic beach scene. I looked at him and noticed a huge bulge in his tight blue jeans. I blushed when I started to rub him, making him red and perspire, his breathing began to go heavy. I make pants with him when I led his hand under my tennis skirt. It was mere paradise when he rubbed my bare, trimmed pussy. I simply melted under his hand.

I leaned over and unzipped his bronze zipper with my teeth, wanting to release his hard prisoner. On my knees, "Junior" popped out of his tight jeans, making my hungry mouth water. Damn, his anaconda was thick and already leaking from his engorged crown. I started hypnotized by his organic fountain, dazing upon the psychedelic prowess. Without further hesitation, I started to feed on his meat stem.

I could taste his spicy meat with my wiggling tongue, gathering his juices into my being. His organ began to swell around my thick lips, making me tighten around it as I bobbed deeply between his legs. I could hear him above me moaning, his hand rubbing and pulling my long raven hair. My eyes watered as I feel the crown going down my throat. I could feel my body increasing heat as he tilted his head and thrust his hips into me.

I couldn't take it. His throbbing cock kept moving inside my loosened throat, trying to take as much cock as I could without choking. I hummed around his base and hold his moving hips as he told me he was close. "Oh, damn, Kendra, I'm close! I'm about to cum!"

"My hand climbed on his chest, telling him it was okay to climax. I was ready to swallow anything he had. My dark skin created goosebumps as my dripping wet pussy began to swell as he sat still, cumming steadily into my hungry throat. As I swallow his healthy amount of protein, I fluttered my eyes, hoping to see his face relaxed and calm. Instead, I looked at a bubble ceiling with a ceiling fan still going. That was when I knew I had woken up from my dream.

I cursed myself and pull the sheets over my head, wondering why I woke up in the first place. I then felt a hand groping on my boob. I looked behind me and saw my John asleep still at my side. His messy brown hair made me smile and let me put him on his back. When he breathed deeply and his soft moan escaped on from his lips, I began to tingle. Yes, I was incredibly horny. I wanted to wake him with my lips...both lips.

I started with his plump lips and his rugged chin, the stumble tickling my ebony skin. I then moved to his neck and shoulder, kissing and licking his bare skin. I could feel my nipples growing in my light blue tank top as I kiss his chest slowly. I embraced his rim of his black sweatpants, pulling them down as I came closer to his pleasure spot. The closer I came to it, the more excited I became. Finally, after pulling his pants off his legs, I lied down on his thighs, staring at his semi erect pillar. Yes, I thought, opening my mouth, I'm going to wake up my love with my mouth. I'm going to pleasure him with morning love making!"

"Wakey, wakey!" Rosa exclaimed, barging in my bedroom. My mouth was only centimeters away from his boner and that intruder caught me! She made a shocked face and covered her lips. The man was still asleep and made a quiet moan as Rosa walked silently to me. She stared at me point blank, my mouth slowing closing and pulled the sheets over his mound. I turned to the gaping woman and blinked at her aloofly.

"What the hell?" She asked me, shoving me over on the bed as she climbed on it. "Did I just saw you about to give him a blow job while he was sleeping??"

"It's not what you think, Rosa!" I whispered, shaking my messy head. "I was simply trying to wake him up by...doing that." I then blushed, sitting on my knees and touching my fingers. Rosa made a coy smile and moving her eyebrows. "Oh...somebody is being a somnophile."

"A what?"

"Yeah, sleeping people turn you on, don't they?"

"I am not aroused when someone is sleeping!" I went aghast, my voice raising yet trying not to wake John from this discussion. "You're making an asinine assumption here and it's ridiculous!"

"Oh yeah? So why you strip him naked while he's sawing logs?"

"I told you, I was trying to wake him up by doing all these things. It's called reviving."

"Girl, I don't recall you do anything to wake up anyone. You're the mouse."

"I'm a loud mouse!"

There was a groan across up and John sat up and stretched his arms. He opened his one green eye and made a cute smirk. "You know, Rosa, Kendra is not exactly wrong. Kendra is a loud mouse." He then went over and grabbed my waist. The next I knew, I was lying on his lap, my bubble butt exposed in front of him. He let me feel his hand as he rubbed my exposed my skin before his slapped me hard.

"Ow! John!" I shouted, feeling a deep, hot mark on my backside as Rosa saw this up close. Was it embarrassing? Yes, but at the same time, it was very erotic to me. Each time he smacked my derrière, I had a tingling sensation inside me. Rosa noticed my aroused face when she came closer, putting her arm on my cashmere tank top. Once she pulled it off, she used that top to tease my erect nipples. John noticed this and stopped spanking me.

"Are you trying to arouse my Kendra, Rosa?" He asked with a smirk in his face. She sat up straight and threw away my top. "Um, well, you seem to be doing that by yourself. I just...I just want to get involved somehow." John used her words as an incentive. He picked me up and placed me on the bed as he leaned over and pulled Rosa by the waist, making her quite excited. "So, you want to be involved, huh?"

Rosa quivered as he pressed his hand on her bosom, making her moan softly. He leaned over and kissed her bronze neck as he lowered his hand to her pajama shorts, feeling her softness between her legs. He let out a sigh as he felt her already wet. "Rosa? Are you turned on already?" That made Rosa blush. She bit her lip as pulled herself from him enough so she could pull off her lavender shorts, letting him see her pink, wet slit.

"John, you got me." She said softly, turning her head away. "I feel so ashamed being like this with you. Plus, I don't want to steal you from Kendra. That feels wrong of me to show you...show you this." She put her hand over her trimmed pussy, cupping it so she wouldn't let him see anymore. I looked over John's shoulder and chuckled. "Looks like she needs to open up more."

Rosa blushed more when John opened her legs, her lips quivering. He saw her face turn away, looking so shameful. "It's embarrassing! Please don't look there!"

"Why?" John asked in his deep voice, going between her legs and took her hand. "Are you afraid I might give you too much?" He then pulled her hand away, sniffing her unique aroma before licking her sensitive button. She gasped and her eyes widened. "No! No please! I don't want you to lick me there!"

"Yes, you do." John replied with his head buried on her mound. "You're lying to yourself if you deny pleasure." He then held her hips and gave her pleasure, his lips smothering her hardening clit. I also gave her some by fondling her cute orbs. She gave me a dirty look. "Man...not you too!"

"You're my best friend, Rosa. You want us to do things together, right?" I went a little conceited with a wicked smile. "I owe you for rimming you gave me." I then sucked firmly on her left nipple, making blush redder and moan louder. The sensations from both parties got to her mind so much, too fast. She kept turning her head, her arms shaking and holding our heads, panting away. She carried away with her voice to an apex where she shrieked and liquid poured out of her. She raised her hips and let the oily substance flow out on my John's hungry mouth. He sighed and licked some of her cream at the side of his mouth.

"That's truly excellent, Rosa. You and Kendra taste very similar. I wonder how similar you both are when you both are pleasured."

Rosa and I wasn't sure what he meant by that until were lying on top of each other, holding each other as John prepared his huge boner. We whimpered with our pussies exposed in front of him as he came closer. He chuckled softly and teased us with his tip. "Now...which one should I penetrate first?"

Rosa moaned as he rubbed his throbbing crown against her lips. She pulled her own hair and then hugged me, making me suffocate in her cleavage. He then rubbed his leaking top against mine, making me jump up, arching my back and my boobs bounced in front of my friend. John was smiling from our reaction and made a decent decision. "You both are so cute when you're horny, but I must do..."

That was when he put his massive cock between us, our clits feeling the thick girth. Damn! I thought I was going to flood from that thrust alone! I turned to Rosa who just made a face with eyes rolling at the back of her head and her tongue hanging out. I could feel his shaft pulsing against my pussy lips, making me shiver all over. He whispered to us as he leaned over, "I can't decide which to pound. So, I want to try to satisfy you at the same time."

I felt I was going to burst when he began to move, feeling weak from his lewd drill. Rosa kept moaning as her breasts rubbed on mine. Our hands laced over one another as we were pleasured side by side from John. With his endurance and his control, our bodies glistened in sweat and our minds blank. Our voices melted from such power of lust, we just couldn't talk straight anymore. All we did was hold on and say in our own incoherent method we were cumming. The man understood us well as he grunted with the last thrust, releasing his seed all over our glistening melons! My God! My dream just turned into an exceptional morning!

I wasn't the only person who an erotic dream during the early hours. Darling Miel had a dream so profound to her, it bears repeating. It was during the day where she woke up in a Victorian bedroom. Her sheets were soft and red, and her post was polished and dark. She looked at the clean, rectangular window that peer through a rose garden. She felt her silk pillow behind her and smiled when someone called her name from the other side of the door. "Miss Miel? It's your parlor maid with your breakfast."

"Oh, enter, please." The maid had on a blue uniform with a very short skirt and striped stockings on her feet. The maid also had on a frilled cap and a jade pin on her dark hair. She brought in a decorated silver tray filled with a bowl of fruit and eggs over easy. "Here you are, Miss Miel," The maid said in a whimsical manner with a friendly attitude. "A nice breakfast for a nicer mistress."

She blushed and picked a grape off the bowl and nibbled on it. She giggled as she savored the sweet taste. "Wow, this is so delicious! The fruit are so fresh and so lovely!" The maid blushed and crinkled the trims of her skirt. "My mistress, would you like to try some fresh, warm buns?"

"Buns?" Miel asked looking at the tray. "I don't see and buns on the tray. I wonder if someone took them by mistake."

The maid took the tray away and put it on the nightstand. "I think you'll adore the buns this morning." The maid said, climbing on the bed on top of Miel, turned around and pitched up her skirt once she was in all fours. Meil blushed as the maid gave her a view of her laced thong with something extra between her legs. That was when Miel found out that her maid wasn't a female. She felt her heart beating as she put her hand on the thong and pulling it down to her maid's knees, seeing the boy's bare buns. The boy giggled at his blushing mistress. "Do you approve?"

"I um..." She rubbed his soft cheeks for some time, feeling something coursing between her legs. "Your...buns do look scrumptious. Is it okay to have a taste?"

"It's an honor for a humble maid to be tasted by a beautiful lady." He turned around and opened his cheeks for her. Miel leaned over and rubbed his warm hips breathing between his cheeks. She stared at the small opening which quivered in front of her. She thought it was cute the way it winked at her. She slowly opened her mouth and started to kiss it softly. She made some hot, kissing sounds from his behind that made the maid boy shake. "Are you trying to arouse me, my mistress?"

Miel only moaned as a response as she opened her mouth and licked on the man's opening. She made it glisten as she kissed to each cheek. "Thank you, my kind servant, and for this gesture, I want you to know that from now on, I will treat you like a prince."

The maid blushed as he pulled up his underwear. "Call me Rudy, Mistress. Your generosity is so kind. I want to...thank you in the best of my ability. I say...are you aroused?"

The girl tilted her head at the boy in the maid attire. "Why would you say that, Rudy?"

"Your nipples are showing through your nightgown."

The blunt comment made her cover her breasts and then hid under the sheets. "Oh! Dios Mio! How embarrassing! I understand if you would be awkward toward me." She then felt his hands uncover her, her body showing to him. He smiled at her as he delicately removed her nightgown, seeing her now naked body. "You will not make me awkward, my Mistress. I shall make you feel all better." He lied on top of her, opening her legs, seeing her hairy mound with pink, dripping lips. "Oh, how beautiful your pussy is, my mistress."

"Wait," Miel looked down at her servant, his nose sniffing her floral musk. "What are you going to do?"

The boy looked up at her and smiled. "I had a dry meal, my mistress. I would like to quench my thirst with your magical honey." He moved closer to her mound and started to lick it slowly from her lip to her button. She gasped and covered her face with her hands, making a lewd moan. She felt him repeat the process, her hands on his fluffy hair. Sher arched her back and her boy maid took advantage of that. He held her tensed back and upwards to her breasts, squeezing them softly. She jumped up and looked at her servant and his wiggling tongue darting inside her.

"Oh my, Rudy," She cried hotly, pulling his hair and shook her own. "I can't take it! I can't! I'm going crazy! I'm...going to...c-cu-"

"Miel! Breakfast is ready!" Kachina opened Miel's door and she looked at the blushing Latina. She curled her feet under her peach blanket. Her face looked like she was smothered in strawberry jam. Her eyes squeezed shut. Kachina knew why she could have been in that state. "Someone just had a wet dream!"

Miel groaned and put her head under her covers. She really didn't enjoy the result of her dream. Now her sheets were damp under her bottom. Kachina giggled and walked to the side of the bed, tickling her tummy. Miel giggled and came out of the covers. Her long brown hair was slightly messy.

"There you are." The Brazilian girl said, petting her friend's hair. "We're having breakfast at the main room. Willa has made her special honey buns."

"I love honey buns!" Miel cried, pulling her sheets away. "Especially with butter that goes right in the middle...and..." She blushed, thinking of some other buns. "If there is an excessive amount, I would lick it."

Kachina knew just where Miel went. "Would you like to tell me about your dream?"

Miel stood up and walked to the vanity stand. "It was about a different boy. I know I have a friend from the chat room, but this guy is so cute!" She took out her hairbrush and brushed the bumps out of her hair, looking at the mirror. "His name is Rudy and is very affectionate...and he has good taste in costumes!"

Kachina tilted her head and tapped the girl's shoulder. "Does he also have a butt that could crack walnuts?"

"No," Miel replied, thinking about his round buns. "He isn't very firm. He's more of a bottom as one would put it."

Kachina rolled her eyes. "Oh boy...Miel, this Rudy guy is probably into guys if you think he's a bottom."

The two girls exited the room, smelling the aroma of breakfast. Miel covered her grumbling tummy as she wore her peach jammi tank top and shorts. "Well, he has a roommate named Raymond which Rudy likes a lot..." Miel wanted to emphasized on the last two words, but couldn't bring that up to Kachina. Miel sighed and shrugged off her attraction to the dream and headed to breakfast. Willa just put a huge green bowl of honey buns on the clothed table.

"Ah, there you are, you guys!" Willa shouted with a grin, the other sorority girls around the table. "I thought we would start without you! We got sunny side eggs, crispy bacon, homemade hash browns, breakfast lasagna and my personal love-me-tender honey buns!"

Miel blushed, seeing honey buns frosted in glazed honey and shaped like a heart. She sighed. "I don't think I have an appetite for buns right now. Maybe when I rid the bug."

She went to the seat next to Lisa as Willa became confused. She tapped on Kachina. "Hey, is she sick?"

"Ah no, she means the love bug. She currently has a crush on a boy who is apparently involved with his roommate."

"Aww, do you think she's pretty, that roommate?"

"I don't know about the she, but the male roommate is sexy as hell, or so I'm told." Kachina didn't say any further and went to her seat, leaving Willa bewildered. Unlike the Rho Beta Mus, the Eta Lambda Phi sorority went out to the diner, discussing about what to do since none of us signed up for clubs on that day. Pam wrote down any suggestion each girl created. There were some good ideas...and there were some equally weird ones. One suggestion from Brie Stanton was to make the day worthwhile and head to Las Vegas. Yeah, I'm not going to spend that little amount of time going to the airport walking around the strip one time and then go back to the airport. It was a unanimous vote: "Hell no!"

"We really need to think through, girls!" Pam said, biting the end of her ballpoint pen. "Now, do we have any sensible suggestions?"

Among the Eta Lambda Phi girls, one was very kind and shy. She had sky blue hair and orange eyes. She was a little skinny, but her breasts were huge (Double Ds) and her hips were round. She had square rimmed glasses and she is five-foot-five. She is a cutie when she smiles. She also has knowledge for anything when one wants to know which subject. Of course, she makes jokes out of random times (just don't complain about something which lasts for fifteen minutes. She made a joke once while a girl complained about a fifteen-minute meeting she went to sometime back. She heard it and said randomly, "You can save money during that time by switching to GEICO.") Her name is Nikki Bolin.

"Maybe we can use today to make the camp better!" Nikki began. "I'm sure Billy has a spare cabin or two that needs remodeling."

The girls wondered about that, and Brie brushed her dark blue hair with her slender fingers. "Well," she replied, "She got the idea, so who's going to salute it?"

Yuki made a little nod on that. "I think that's a nice idea. I'm sure that if Billy approves, he can give us an estimate of the supplies and we can provide the gear!"

"And you're going to oversee the expenses I take it." Pam said to Yuki. The blonde Japanese girl frowned and nodded. "Sure, Pam. That and I'll oversee the arts. I want the interiors to be welcoming and warm. Hopefully Billy will like that."

After an hour of discussion (and Tony's trip over Pam's boobs), we decided to head over to Billy's office trailer, asking him if there were any cabins that needed remodeled. The councilor scratched his stubby chin which he complained. "Oh, I need a shave! I feel like a forest down there. Anyway, so! You girls want to remodel one of the cabins, right? Well, let's see if you can make any lucky cabin happy."

He looked through the cabin map and checked his laptop for any upcoming cabins remodeling. "Well, per my calendar, there is currently some progress on cabin 50. They're just about done with that, and they're about to remodel 52. There is a cabin further down the nature trail, cabin 73. You can go there and clean the place. It can save more time and money. Yes, you can help out with that!"