Cookies & Cream Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But cabin 73 looks fine to me!" Katie said, tilting her head. "I took a hike earlier this week and the cabin is still in decent shape."

At that point, Billy made a sweat bead on his forehead. "Well...if you can pitch in together, you can clean the place in about an hour!"

We grew suspicious of his shaky composure. Nikki glanced at the map and noticed a black dot with the number thirteen above it. "Hey...maybe we can work on cabin 13. The black dots must represent which cabin is in need of remodeling."

Billy covered the map with his hands. "Oh, no! You can't remodel cabin 13! It's just too much work! I don't want you girls to overheat yourselves!"

"Oh no, you don't have to worry about us!" Brie replied. "We'll be hydrated with plenty of water. Besides, us girls could make a great team. We'll just do one thing at a time in the morning."

"You don't understand, girls, that cabin can't be remodeled for a good reason." He was very serious about, his eyes almost crossed. "Listen, Cabin 13 is a cursed cabin. Call it overdone if you want, but that is a cursed place. My uncle told me when he got the place, the former owner told the man the cabin was built over part of the Native graveyard. And there were many complaints about the place."

"Like what?" Lauren asked, her hooked fingers covering her lower lip. Billy nodded. "Winds inside the cabin, shaking where there were no quakes, spirits speaking to them in their sleep, I would say that's cursed from those alone."

Pam frowned and put her hand on her right hip. "Bunkum! I say you're making it up! As a daughter of an accomplished historian, curses only exist when someone is gullible enough to believe them. If we can prove there is no curse, we can remodel the cabin. Is that a fair deal?"

Billy looked skeptical about all this for a minute. A thought-through later, he conceded, nodding with a smug. "Okay, Miss Harrison, looks like you have a deal. Just do me a huge favor and don't cry to me when you hear a whole bunch of moaning."

A door swung open and a huge guy that looked like the terminator entered the trailer. He had crew cut black hair and his skin was rough and dark brown. His eyes were covered by his dark sunglasses. He had a small goatee on his angled chin. On his left cheek was a small scar. He took out an envelope out of his jacket pocket and dropped it on Billy's desk.

"Who's moaning, Mr. Liberstat?" he asked. The counselor waved his hand. "Derrick! It's so good to see you! Girls, meet one of Mr. Kelley's assistants, Derrick D. Ferguson. He knows about this camp as much as I do! His hands are the map of the camp in fact, note the veins."

We did check his veins for a bit as Billy offered the big man a proposal. "Mr. Ferguson, why don't you show the girls cabin 13, just to show them how cursed it is?" Mr. Ferguson was not amused with the counselor's statement. He adjusted his sunglasses and replied emotionless, "Yeah sure."

Before we knew it, we followed the big guy to the forest, hearing buzzing of bees and the chirping of birds. Some of the girls giggled and even commented quietly of Mr. Ferguson's stance. Yes, you all know about black men and their gifted appendages. If you haven't, good for you! It's not worth telling.

Ferguson led us to the hill with an ivy filled cabin resided. There he stopped and turned around to see our mixed faces. "Ladies, meet cabin 13, the so-called cursed cabin." We looked at the cabin closely, the wood rotting at the sides. The triangular roof was covered with ivy. The windows were covered with musky, damp boards. Moss creeped up the very bottom of the place. Katie sneezed from the moss mold and grabbed her handkerchief.

"I see," Pam said quietly, pondering as Katie blew her nose on her hanky. "Katie, why don't you calculate the area just to see what we actually have?" Katie groaned from her last blow and looked up at the cabin, sighing. "Well, minus the plant life, this is a two-floor cabin. Appearance in the front is small...however the length of the cabin at the side is wide."

"Like a brick house," Lauren said softly, playing with her own hair. Katie turned around with a hanky under her nose in case she sneezed again. "Not quite, Lauren. For one thing, this cabin isn't made of brick (most cabins aren't); it's timber. Judging from the paneling around the house, I say this was built in the late 1930's." She moved closer to the place, squinting at the exterior of the porch. "Its foundation is still sturdy. However, if we start with the interior first, I think we should be cautious as we work along."

The man made a tiny smirk from the smart girl. "Looks like you know your cabins."

"Meh, I've been studying in the library yesterday. I came across the subject around ten in the morning and worked from there."

Rosa gave Katie a pat on her back. "Good work, Bookworm Katie! Now, let's see what's inside cabin thirteen!"

A few minutes later, Rosa opened the door to the rustic cabin, an aroma of dust and other unknown substance exited the place. Some of us hid our noses under our shirts as Rosa entered the house. At the bottom of the stairs, Mr. Ferguson stood still, looking on as we slowly went inside. The place was gloomy, cobwebs and hanging wisteria intertwined at the ceiling. The creaking beneath us were loud.

"What was that?" We heard Hannah squeaked. Nikki hold her hand. "It's okay, Hannah, it's only dry wood."

I happened to have a notebook with me so, I made notes while were investigating. The first thing I put down on the list of things-to-do is "Polish the wood". I stepped on another creaking wood and dust emerged up from it. I sighed and added "Clean the floor first."

Despite the room being dusty, the cabin looked very cute. The furniture was still intact and their conditions were surprisingly in decent shape. Yuki added something to my list as we looked up at the plant covered roof. "Bring buckets in case of leaks." I looked at the main room and noticed a few leather chairs and a satin-like couch in the middle of the room. A round, red rug covered with six inches of soot was underneath there.

"Right." Pamela turned to me and walked to the room. "Make a note of this, Kendra. The first thing we must do is to take out the furniture and have them refurnished. Plus, we need to take out what we don't need like beds. This place obviously isn't suitable as a home right now."

"Well, why don't we have this as a recreational facility?" Yuki suggested. Lauren loved the idea. "Yeah! We can come over here and play games when we are club-free!"

Pamela smile and rubbed her pointy chin. "Not a bad idea, girls, but first thing's first. Out with the old is our first task. That means we need to take everything out of this cabin. We can spare this furniture in here- Pah!" She covered her nose with her hands, turning away from the couch. "Oh God! That's horrible! What is that stench?"

"It's probably mold, Pam," Brie suggested. "It rains a lot in this area, so the stench would accumulate over time."

"No," Hannah gulped, making a goofy look on her face. "I...I know that stench...all too well! Guys, I think we should get out of here now!"

"Why?" I asked, now the reek becoming apparent. I never smelled such a rancid stench in my life. It was like a hundred-year-old latrine full of cat piss! Rosa looked behind the bookcase and found the source of the smell. She laughed. "Hey no worries, guys! These guys are harmless! They're only overgrown black-and-white ferrets!"

And that was a red alert sign to get the hell out of there! We screamed and exited the premise, grabbing Rosa with us. We ran to the nearest creek we could find, passing the tall, ebony man as we start stripping. We threw panties and bras everywhere as we started at the cool creek. Tony was there to deliver food when a pair of strawberry panties landed on top of his dirty blonde head. He wondered if Florida is having an irregular storm when he saw us naked in the creek, screaming our heads off. He smiled and sighed. "This is just like my homeland."

Raymond walked on the path along with Tony as he saw his new buddy drooling over naked girls. He sulked. "Just what do you think you're doing, idiot? You've seen naked girls before."

"Yah, but not all of them are as pretty as those girls, Ray. How in the world can you not be interested in them?"

The tall, dark haired man turned to the boy. "Most girls are not intriguing enough. If they want me to be interested in them, they have to try to be..." He stopped as he turned to see Ingrid rushing to her cabin with a small bag under her arm. He blushed seeing her chubby face. Tony saw her too and he groaned.

"Oh, come on, Ray, you're not serious! Don't tell me you're interested in fat girls!" Tony went flabbergasted when Ray came back to his senses. He blinked once sternly at the Dutch boy and looked at the now exhausted group of girls now relaxed in the creek. "Tell me, Tony, are you a meat man?"

"A meat man?"

"Yes, do you like steak?"

"Oh yeah! I love steak! When they are tender and juicy, they are the best! Oh, and if you put sauce on them, they would taste so sweet!"

Raymond nodded at that answer. "Good of you to answer that, Tony. When it comes to steak, men tend to like meat more than bones. So, if that's the case, why do you tend to head to skinny girls?"

Tony gulped and looked at Rosa who just sat on the rock, her hips swaying from the heat. "Oh, now that you mention it, Rosa do have some...curves that are worth watching."

"Yes, Tony, focus on those! If you enjoy her meat, you would set your heart to taste it." He turned away and started to walk, feeling something cold against his leg. He said to himself, "And with this in my bag, I'll definitely going to have more than a taste." He then grinned at the idea.

Ingrid rushed to her cabin and panted a little. Since it was her day off, she decided to spend her day to be with her younger sorority sisters. In her bag was snacks and dip, veggies and fruit. She wanted to put the latter two into the cooler before they spoil. She came to her home (cabin 292) and perused her goal first. Finding her cooler in the storage closet, she put a bag of ice she had in her mini fridge. She wiped the sweat off her forehead, seeing her veggies and fruit trays sitting perfect among the ice.

"That did it!" She said, standing up and looked around the place. There were two decks of cards on her table. They were both Uno decks. She thought she could take them to the Rho's rented cabin. She loved spending time with the girls, playing games and talk about anything. She was looking forward to playing Uno with them again. There were a lot of fun times there, she thought. When she grabbed the two decks there was a knock. There was Raymond, leaning on her door stand, his bag over his shoulder.

"You look like you're going somewhere." He said with a smile, seeing her with a cooler and her red backpack. She smiled back and nodded. "Yeah...as a matter of fact, I'm heading to the girls' house and play some cards. Uno is my favorite game, and I'm pretty sure the girls have their own games to play."

She looked around and tugged her cooler to her heel, tapping it and she fell forward. Raymond ran and caught her, her cheek landing on his warm chest. She blushed and shivered a bit. She moaned softly and she felt his heart beating. She then remembered this was the same man that had some action with his horny roommate the night before. She sighed and thought that they would be better as friends. She rubbed her face as she stood back up.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, as he still had his hands on her hips. She giggled and made a goofy grin. "Oh, I'm fine! I don't think a tap on a heel could bring down a titan like me!"

"Well, you still have a lot to carry. Would you like some help?"

After a kind gesture, Ingrid and Raymond walked together to the Rho cabin where some of the girls already settling down from their afternoon clubs. Lisa saw the couple talking to one another and she grinned. "Hey girls! Ingrid is coming with a guest!" The other girls went over in their porch and waved to Ingrid. As they came closer, Miel, Tabby and Kachina ran over to see them.

"Hey Ingrid!" Miel said and hugged her former councilor. "How was your day so far?"

"It's...interesting to say the least." Ingrid lied. The whole morning, she stayed in bed thinking about the night before. She saw how Raymond thrusted his hips to penetrate. The movement alone got her very wet and got her to climax four times. When she thought about her morning, she felt something dripping at the edge of her nose. Kachina gave her a tissue to wipe off her liquid. "Allergy season can be so annoying, am I right, Ingrid?"

"Yeah, very, very annoying." Ingrid replied, dabbing her fluid off her nose. She put it away and laughed. "I thought I would spend my afternoon with you. You are my sisters after all! So, I have fruits and veggies and other snacks...oh, and two decks of Uno cards!"

"Uno?" Lisa asked with a pout. "Why would you bring Uno?"

"We all love Uno." Ingrid said with a questioned look on her face. "At least, that's what I thought."

Raymond looked at the other girls and got an idea. "Cheer up, girls. Lucky for you, I'm here, and I have something to pick your day up." He opened the red cooler and picked up his bag. He opened it up and takes of a pint bin. "See? It's Sugar Cookie ice cream. It has a lot of goods in the vanilla ice cream."

The girls looked at the bin. Willa takes the pint bin and opened it, seeing the cookie parts in the creamy ice cream. "Oh...nice! So, Ray, are you going to stay with us?"

"Do you insist?"

"We insist!" The girls cried in unison. Ingrid blushed and repeated the girls' request. Raymond smiled innocently. "Then I'll stay with you."

Lisa whooped. "Goodie! That means we can play Uno!" She made a grin and looked like she developed horns and a pointy tail. "And we will play with this maturely."

"I don't like that look." Willa said suspiciously. Can you blame her?? Whenever Lisa makes something that devilish, that meant she thought of something lewd. In this case, it would have something to do with the Uno cards. "I think it's time to play...'Strip Uno'."

"Okay, so how do you play 'Strip Uno'?" Kachina asked, sitting on the dining table between Miel and Willa. Lisa shuffled the cards as the others were seated. She hummed a tune as she cut them in half and shuffled more of the cards. "Oh, I think you're going to enjoy this game."

"I really much doubt it," Tabby bit her lower lip, seeing Raymond sitting down between herself and Ingrid. "Please tell me this will be innocent."

Lisa just chuckled and put the deck at the center. "At the start, yes it will. However, when someone says 'Uno', that's when it will change." She let go of the cards and folded her arms, feeling confident. "Each of us will draw seven cards, just like a normal game. We'll take turns like normal...until someone says 'Uno'."

"What happens when someone says 'Uno'?" Ingrid asked. Lisa only giggled. "The player to the left of the Uno person has to strip off one piece of clothing. Once the Uno part is settled, the special cards would take effect. Two card draw means you take two of any players' clothes. Reverse is the when anyone right of the player is at risk of taking off an article of clothing. If someone draws a wild card, the player then gives the next player the color of the card AND an article of clothing he/she wants the player the take off."

The other players nodded. Miel raised her hand. "So what happens when one of the players goes out?"

Lisa grinned. "Everyone else gets to strip. Which brings us to the naughty bit of the game. If someone doesn't have any clothes left, the person who said 'Uno' has to give that person...an oral sensation."

"Oral?" Kachina cried out. She shivered her body, her hands combing her hot pink hair. "You don't mean-"

"Lapping up the juices on the magic carpets!" She looked at Raymond to her left and then blushed. "Or magic lamps...either way, its's going to last five minutes. We'll time it."

"Thanks, Lisa," Willa grumbled, wishing there was one more man. She looked at Miel and Tabby, both of which thought the same thing. Lisa giggled. "So then...Ray, why don't you deal first? The cards have been shuffled nicely."

Raymond inhaled deeply and took the cards from the oak table. Soon, the cards with dealt and the game started quietly. The clock above the sink ticked away as the girls picked out their strategy. Some studied their players more than others. Raymond especially stared at Ingrid...her face, her shoulders, her cleavage, her wide hips beneath her ripped jean shorts. He knew he was going to keep going ahead he wants to see her in all her glory.

Miel looked around the table, then looked down at her cards. She was the only player who had her original playing cards. She only had three cards left and luck was on her side when Kachina put a red nine on the discard pile. Miel only had three blue cards, but one of the cards was also a nine. She placed that. The result made Tabby swore.

"Dammit, Miel!" Tabby yelled, picking up yet another card. She had sixteen cards in her hand, going on seventeen. She kept taking cards until finally she pulled a wild card. She put it down and cried out, "Red! Oh, thank goodness for that! And Miel will take off her top."

"Meanie!" Miel cried before moving her peach top. She showed her tanned breasts to Kachina. "Don't even think about it, amiga!"

"What??"

Lisa just hummed and played her draw two card to Raymond, which he took to his two cards and took off his shoes. Ingrid sighed in relief as she placed her red three on the discard pile. "Well, this is really nice, isn't it?"

Willa kept silent when she looked at her eight cards. Most of the cards she had were yellow and low numbered, but she had a skip card and it was blue. She didn't want to let it go, but she had to chance it. She put it down and Kachina went red. "Willa! You twit!"

"What, Brazilian nut?"

"You realize Miel has two cards! You know she might-"

"Uno!"

The rest of the players groaned and Tabby put her head on the table. She had on a green t-shirt and grumbled as she took it off. She put the shirt on the counter and Lisa changed the color of the discard, which was green. Kachina went mad again. "Oh terrific! You could have changed the color when you have the chance!"

Now, I won't tell you about the entire game. I will tell about the bigger events that took place. Ingrid said Uno next and Willa took off her pair of socks. "You meanie!" Kachina said as she tried to lower her card range. "I need a break here."

Within the hour, all six players started to strip off their clothes, Ingrid having the most skin showing. She was nervous since Raymond called Uno the most. She covered her bare breasts as she kept playing her cards. She looked to the left and saw Raymond with only three cards. He discarded his red eight card and she smiled at herself. If she discarded her red Reverse card now, then he might need to draw more cards. What was more, Tabby would be at risk at taking off her clothes (her bra). She grinned.

She had everything set, but, on the other hand, it would have been nice to have him between her legs. She would feel his tongue lapping her soft lips, his hands rubbing her jiggly thighs. She would tingle at his mouth sucking on her cherry pop. She bit her lip and picked out her card, placing it down on the pile "Red Reverse!"

"Uno!" Raymond cried out, placing his yellow reverse card on the discard. Ingrid made a surprised face. She only had her lavender panties left on her person. She gulped as she slowly pulled them down and sighed and put her panties on the table. Lisa cried. "Oh boy! Ingrid is the first to be out! You know what that means! Raymond would..." She stopped, seeing the man drop on his knees to her plump legs. "Uh... Raymond?"