Cookies & Cream Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open them for me, Ingrid," he demanded, adding a sweet "Please" to the girl. She quivered her knees as she opened them. When she revealed her naked feminine mound to him, he licked his lips. "Oh yes, I think I will enjoy this." He then opened his mouth and buried his face between her legs, making her jump and moan. "Raymond!" She cried to him. "You're...you're too fast!"

"Sorry, my dear," Raymond stuck out his tongue to his partner, "I have a time limit. I just hope you can make a creamy mess when we're up."

Then, she felt him. Her fantasy became a reality with some extra deep penetration from his oral digit. She arched her back and bit her lip, her hands combing the man's hands. The other girls looked on as they played with their cards, massaging their bodies with them. Lisa slowly sat back and opened the freezer, taking out the ice cream bin. She put the bin down at the center and opened the lid. "Man, this is becoming really steamy. Time for ice cream!"

Tabby grabbed some spoons and passed them around the group. Already binging on the Sugar Cookie ice cream, Willa looked at the clock which was dinging the three o'clock bell. She nodded. "Hey Raymond, your five minutes are up." She blinked as the man kept going, slurping on Ingrid's wet valley. Ingrid blushed and pressed her hand on his scalp. The girls could tell their counselor enjoyed the moment as her rosy nipples erected from the tingling sensation. She squirmed and whimpered, panting heavily under Raymond. Kachina tasted the cream with lots of sugar and baked cookie into her mouth, staring at the man's moving head.

"Hello!" Kachina said, rubbing her breasts on the oak table. "Hey Raymond? Your five minutes...they're up, so you can...oh man!"

"He's going at it, isn't he?" Tabby asked, dropping her spoon as she felt her legs starting to tingle. Willa fanned herself and took off her shorts under the table. "It's like...it's like he's in a different world."

"I know just how he's feeling." Lisa said, pulling down her panties and start to rub herself. "I'm really jealous of Ingrid right now!"

"Me too," Tabby whined, pulling her hair, her yellow eyes full of water. The girls could hear Ingrid's moans growing louder, making them suffer in the heat. They swayed from the man's movement, their bodies going wild from their vision. Their hands already caressing as they watched in ecstasy. Miel shook her head, blushing and drooling on the table.

"I don't think I can take this anymore!" Miel cried out, her hand rubbing faster. "I need to..." She and the others heard Ingrid scream and fell back, her whole-body trembling as a wave of passion crashed on the man's mouth and chin. She shook and her sweat glistened her legs, her partner looked up at her, lapping up her juices. She yelped. "Raymond! No! I'm very sensitive down there!"

He smirked and put his thumb on her swelled button. "Yes, I know. Five tiny orgasms followed by the big Kahuna. I say you're on your way to having another course." The other girls blinked as he turned to the others, the oily substance dripping down on his chin. "Who else wants to give me their sugar cookies?" They all gulped. Ingrid giggled as she took a taste of the ice cream, her green eyes going hazy from the afterglow. "Well...so much for an innocent game night."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Devil Mine Pt. 01 A mysterious new neighbor moves in upstairs.in NonHuman
It Came from the Laundry Room Woman finds a shy tentacle monster in her Laundry room.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Visit Anyone who gives Susie a foot rub can do "anything he wants".in Group Sex
Forbidden Rose He gently takes her ass.in Anal
The Sleeping Fantasy Sleeping or awake? Who cares?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories