Cordial Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." Belle gasped repeatedly until her body exploded in orgasmic fury, rendering her quite inarticulate.

Her body pressed tight against hers, Rachel could feel the force of Belle's orgasm. The unexpectness of which only added to the delight of what she had done. So much so that, on a much lower level, she felt a pleasing pulse between her own legs.

-=-=-=-

"Not that I'm about to complain in the least," Belle said a bit later when, sitting back up on the couch, her voice returned, "but where the hell did you learn to do that?"

Rachel, who was also sitting back up, just sort of smiled and shrugged her shoulders. The answer that came to her, that the kind of sex they'd just had was the norm in the bathroom stalls in some of the clubs she frequented, wasn't really one that she wanted to give. Not that she was ashamed of it, she just wasn't sure if Belle's generation would understand.

"Well, all I can say is, if you can make a man feel half as good as you just made me feel," Belle said, not really thinking about what she was saying, "then my son is a bigger asshole than I ever imagined."

Up until that moment, Rachel had managed to dissociate herself from the fact that, up until a few months ago, she had been sleeping with the son of the woman she'd just fucked. Her fear being that recalling that fact would make the current situation seem all too strange.

Surprisingly, now that it had been brought to the forefront, it didn't seem that way to her at all. Without really thinking too hard about it, she could recall three people she knew who dated one member of a family, all to the point of intimacy, only to wind up with one of their siblings instead. Extending that to include a parent might be a stretch, but not outside the realm of possibility.

That brief look of contemplation on Rachel's face made Belle think she had made a grievous error reminding the girl beside her of her relationship with her son. In line with her long held view that the best defense is a good offense, Belle quickly decided the best way to correct her assumed mistake was to take Rachel's mind off it as soon as possible.

Asking Rachel to stand up, Belle took hold of the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulled it down until the bottom half of her uniform grew slack enough to slide free. A pair of light blue panties followed, along with a pair of black loafers and the low cut socks that filled them.

Unlike Belle's, Rachel's sex was almost bare, with only a tuft of red hair above it. Despite her years of experience, Rachel was the first girl she had seen this way, at least since she'd become sexually active. She couldn't help but take a few long moments to admire it before returning her attention to the matter at hand.

Guiding Rachel back onto the couch, spreading her legs open as she did, Belle dropped down on her knees between them. As she moved, her eyes never diverted from the smooth mound only inches away, her gaze intent enough to take note of a small dew drop of honey resting near the center.

Adjusting her legs to their most comfortable position, Belle reached out and ran her fingertips across Rachel's smooth skin. The electrifying touch sent a shiver across the younger woman's body, one that was just a forerunner of many more to come. Picking up that dew drop on the tip of her finger, Belle brought it back to her own lips and licked it clean.

"Mmmm, ambrosia," she softly whispered.

Her finger returned to Rachel's mound, accompanied by the two around it. Gently, they parted the folds of her sex and carefully worked their way inside her.

"Ooooooo," Rachel moaned, delighting in the feel of the welcome penetration.

Slowly Belle's fingers disappeared until they were gone from view, only to reemerge a moment later. Then the process repeated itself time and again, growing shorter each interval. With each new penetration, Rachel's breaths grew shorter and her sweet cries of appreciation longer.

The movement of Belle's hand soon became too much of a blur for Rachel to follow, not that she was trying too hard to watch. Instead she was content to lie back against the cushions, eyes closed, as she enjoyed the obvious talents of her almost mother-in-law.

Artfully, Belle's fingers danced along the sensitive flesh, transforming that first spark into a resounding and pleasing pulse that echoed across Rachel's body. A pulse that doubled and tripled in intensity as the touch of Belle's talented fingers was joined by that of her even more talented tongue.

With consummate skill, Belle's agile tongue probed the furthest recesses of Rachel's sex, bringing with it a euphoric blanket that enveloped the younger woman's body. There was no place in the world more pleasing to be for Belle than between a beautiful woman's legs with her mouth pressed tightly against her sex, and no feast more satisfying than the nectar found there.

In a thought that some would undoubtedly consider perverse to say the least, Rachel considered that Anthony could certainly have used an afternoon's instruction from his mother in the art of pleasing a woman orally. Belle was an artist, there was no other word for it, the redhead concluded. With half as much effort, she made Brenda, who had gone down on so many women that the number shocked Rachel, seem like a rank amateur.

The experience of age proved true as all of the small ripples of delight that had been washing over Rachel began to converge until they formed one great oscillating surge. A tidal wave of passion that burst forth from the core of her being, carrying her to heights she had never before imagined.

As words had failed Belle earlier, they now failed Rachel as well, with only a silent scream filling the air. Nevertheless, the force of her orgasm could be felt through the tremors that rippled across her body, forceful testaments easily read by the woman whose hands held her so tightly.

-=-=-=-

"So how did your dinner with the old lady go?" Brenda asked three days later as she sat at the outdoor café where she'd met Rachel after work.

"It went fine," Rachel said as she took a sip of the ice tea she had ordered when she arrived a few minutes before. "And her name is Belle, as I'm sure you well remember."

"Just fine?" Brenda asked, ignoring the reproach.

"Well, let's say interesting," Rachel added with a smile.

"Interesting, huh," Brenda repeated as she leaned across the small table. "I think you're going to have to define interesting because I know that smile."

"My God, Brenda, you're incorrigible," Rachel said, hoping her tone carried the right amount of indignation. "Is that all you ever think about?"

"No," Brenda responded with a broad smile, "it's not all I think about. It's just the most fun thing I think about. So if not that, what made dinner so interesting?"

"Well for one thing," Rachel said, pausing for a moment as if she was thinking about her answer, " she offered me a job."

"A job?"

"Yes, a job," the redhead said. "Evidently, she's been planning to expand her catering business for some time now, but was holding off until she could find an assistant that she felt she could feel comfortable working with."

What Rachel left out was the fact that the job offer had actually come at breakfast, not dinner. The interval between the two being hours where neither of the two had gotten much sleep.

"And this would be better than working at the restaurant?" Brenda asked.

"Immensely so," Rachel replied. "Not only would I finally be getting practical work experience, the schedule will be flexible enough for me to take another class or two."

"Well, it seems like you definitely lucked out," Brenda said as she brought her own drink to her lips. "Who'd have imagined that just keeping up cordial relations with someone would have so many benefits?"

"Yeah, there certainly have been benefits," Rachel said almost wistfully.

The change in tone and the look of bliss on Rachel's face made Brenda want to continue their discussion, but Mary Ann's arrival at that moment put an end to that. Where they were going to party tonight was a more important topic than what Rachel had done three nights before. At least to two out of three of them.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 2008