Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

But why would he repress them? Fear that Cori would reject him or be offended? That didn't seem right. She made it a point to never judge or laugh at any of their ideas or desires. When they were with her, they were in a safe zone, she thought. But she also thought Chad was closer to her than he really was. She had misread that, so maybe she had misread this. Maybe she hadn't made it clear to him that he could share any fantasies he wanted with her.

The more she thought about it, the more Cori thought that had to be it. She had messed up terribly and failed to make Chad feel comfortable and free to express himself with her. She had to make it up to him. She had to let him know it was OK. Talking wasn't working. He was defensive and sullen and shutting her out. She had an idea.

She excused herself and went to the restroom. On the way, she stopped by the DJ running the karaoke. She put her name and a song in. She had never sung karaoke before and she didn't consider herself a good singer, but she needed to send Chad a message. Hopefully this would get his attention.

"Hey," she touched Chad on his arm as she rejoined him. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" he asked gruffly.

"Just wait and see," Cori teased. She was trying to warm him up. It wasn't working. Yet.

Cori didn't get nervous easily but she was a jangle of nerves when they called her name. One, she was nervous because she was a bad singer and she didn't want to look foolish. Two, she was nervous because if this didn't work, she was worried how the rest of the night might go.

She took his hand and pulled him with her. "I'm not going to sing," he resisted.

"You don't have to," Cori smiled, trying to hide her nerves. "I'm going to sing to you."

"Not some love song, I hope," he said.

"Nope," she grinned. "Far from it."

She took the microphone and looked at the screen, making sure she knew the words. The song was a sexy one that she thought would send him the message -- "S&M" by Rihanna. Whips and chains, yes they could be exciting, Cori thought.

She stared at Chad as she sang, looking in his eyes, singing the words as best she could. She knew she sounded awful, but the message she was sending was "you can be rough tonight. We can play any way you want."

Chad showed no emotion even as the others in the bar whooped and hollered. Cori touched the zipper at the top of her dress. She pulled down. Slowly. More whoops and whistles throughout the bar. She stopped just in time to keep her nipples from being exposed. Chad finally smiled.

After her song was over, Chad pulled her close and they took a seat at the bar. "Whips and chains, huh?" he asked, grinning.

"Yes, sir," Cori said.

"I thought the rough stuff was off limits," Chad said.

"You guys have tied me up before," Cori responded. "I trust you not to go too far. I know I messed up tonight and I'm sorry. It wasn't fair of me to assume that you knew how I felt about you. I just want you to know that I'm sorry and we can get kinky tonight. I know that's the mood you're in."

"It always is," Chad laughed. "Safe word will be karaoke."

They both laughed and Cori was relieved that she had reached him. She felt like they had a breakthrough.

"You know, that song was hot," Chad said. "Do one more for me?"

"Of course," Cori smiled. "I'm sorry I'm a terrible singer."

"You're pretty bad," Chad chuckled. "But I'd love to hear you sing 'Slave for You'."

"The Britney Spears song?"

"That's the one. It's pretty hot. And the mindset I want you to have tonight."

"Of course, master," Cori pouted, playing along. "Should I put my name and song request in now, master?"

"Yes, you should," he said. "And you should take off your panties and give them to me."

"Of course, master."

Cori put her name in for the song and then went to the restroom and removed her g-string. She balled it up in her hand and brought it out to him. "I believe this -- and what it was just covering -- belongs to you, master."

He stuffed it in his jacket pocket, but when she started singing her song, he took it out. No one was looking. All eyes were on beautiful Cori and her seductive, submissive song. What she lacked in musical talent she made up for in sincerity. Everyone believed every word she sang. She belonged to Chad.

Chad took one of the tiny straps from her g-string and tore it in two. Then, as she neared the end of the song, he approached her, holding one end of the strap in his hand. He tucked the thin strip of material through the ring in the front of her choker and pulled through. He tied it. Everyone was watching, amazed by this live, sexy show.

She put the mic down and he turned to the crowd, holding her g-string in his hand, the thin strap connected to her choker. "I believe it's time for us to go home," he announced. Cheers and laughter and whistles followed them out the door as Chad led her and Cori followed obediently behind.

"You're really ready to be a slave for me tonight?" Chad asked as they drove home. "If not, say so and it's OK. If so, I want to do this role play all the way. Starting now."

"I really am," Cori said. "I trust you. Master."

And so it was on.

***

Chad still hadn't blown his first load yet, but he wanted to take advantage of this special role play. So, when they got back to the house, he slowed down and thought about what he really wanted to do with her. He wanted to tie her up. That's what he wanted. He wanted to have her tied up all night and stay up all night fucking her. He wanted it to be loud and rough and nasty. He wanted her to feel sore but well-fucked tomorrow and for his balls to actually be begging for a couple days to recover.

He led her into the house with the leash fashioned out of her g-string. He unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. She was down to heels and choker. He squeezed her tits, not too hard, but rougher than usual. She didn't flinch. He smiled.

"You like that, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, master," Cori said, staying true to her role.

"You really dug those nails into me earlier, you little bitch," he snarled. "Let's just make sure that doesn't happen again."

"I'm so sorry, master," Cori said in a meek voice.

"I know you are," Chad said. "But it's still best if we make sure." He left and came back seconds later with several straps made of soft leather. He pulled her hands behind her back and wrapped one of the straps around her wrists, securing it with clasp she could not reach.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"It's a little tight..." Cori started to say. She stopped as his hand slapped across her breast. "I mean, it's perfect, master."

"That's what I thought you meant," he grinned. "I think this will go a lot better if you just stay quiet." He took the g-string attached to her choker and started stuffing it in her mouth.

"Munch on this until I fuck your face," he snarled.

Cori coughed and tried to push the material out of her mouth, but he would not relent. His fingers pushed it into the back of her throat and she felt the strain on her neck as the thin strap of torn fabric stretched tight from her neck to the inside of her mouth.

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her to the bed. He threw her down hard, watching her lovely body bounce off the mattress. He bounced right on top of her, spreading her legs and throwing them over his shoulders. He grabbed her tits, pushing his weight down on them as he drove his cock deep into her pussy on the first thrust. He heard her grunt. He wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or pain. In that moment, he didn't really care.

He fucked her harder than he ever had before. Between the day-long build up, the blowjob cut short, the teasing at the bar and the willing submission, he had never been hornier nor more desperate to fuck. He was hard, tense and filled with lust. He felt her squeezing her legs around him and her pussy squeezing, wet and juicy and always hot around his cock. She was into it.

"Naughty little slut," he grunted. "Fucking cock tease." He slapped at her tits, not too hard, but enough to make them jiggle and knock into each other. He loved watching them. They were perfect tits -- big and firm and heavy. They were solid, so fun to squeeze and slap.

He rolled off her and onto his back, pulling her onto him. She slid right back down his cock, her hands still tied behind her back, her mouth still filled with her g-string.

"That's it," he said. "Ride me while I play with these things."

He put his hands on both sides of her breasts and took terms slapping them, first the right, then, a few seconds later, the left. He had them slapping into each other like the metal balls in a Newton's Cradle. He loved watching them bounce and slap into each other. Then, he pinched her left nipple between his left thumb and finger and slapped her left breast from the outside, knocking the nipple out of his fingers. The pull on the tender nipple made her wince and he smiled. "Hurts so good, doesn't it?"

He did this three times to each nipple before grabbing both tits and pulling her down to his chest. He whispered in her ear. "You're going to cum now, you little slut," he said. "I own you. Your pussy does what I tell it to do. You cum now. All over me. Cum hard like the little whore you are and then, if you're lucky, I'll give you my load. Cum now, bitch. Earn it."

His own words made him pump harder, getting off on her body and the sexy, nasty talk. He felt so powerful. He held her face in front of his, loving the look in her eyes. Was it lust? Fear? Desire? He wasn't sure, but it was hot. There was total submission on her face. Any desire to do anything but what he said was gone. She rode him hard and fast, her hips pushing her up and down his shaft, her sore tits rubbing against his chest. He reached down and slapped her ass, alternating from one cheek to the other, chanting "Cum" as his right hand hit and "Slut" as his left hand fell.

She groaned and squealed and cried out through the gag as she finally gave him what he demanded, her pussy creaming all over his cock. "Dirty little whore," he mocked. "Cum like a little slut. Well, I suppose you did what I told you, so I'll give you this."

He pushed her off him and scrambled atop her, slapping his cock against her tits and jerking it furiously. He slapped it against her face and groped her breasts. His lust was so pure it was scary. Finally, with a primal moan, he came. He directed his fiery juices at her tits and face, marking her with thick white ropes filled with sperm. When he was done, he yanked the gag out of her mouth and, as she gasped for a deep breath, filled her mouth with his softening cock. She almost choked, but rebounded like the expert cocksucker she was and cleaned him off, licking hungrily around his head and down his shaft.

"Like that, don't you?"

"Yes, master," Cori said, licking her lips. "It's sooooooo yummy. Thank you for letting me have it."

"Much more where that came from," Chad said. He removed her collar and unbound her wrists. "Go clean up and get ready for more."

"Yes, master," Cori said. She went to the bathroom wearing only her heels now. She rubbed her wrists and stretched her muscles. Chad's rough fucking had left her throat, breasts, wrists and shoulders all sore. Thankfully, she was young, fit and flexible and quickly recovered. She cleaned up quickly, knowing that Chad would be ready for round two soon. She didn't know what he had in mind next, but surely it would be gentler than the first fucking. Although it was pretty clear, he loved being in control, rough and tying her up. This was more than a role play to him. This was how he wanted it all the time, she realized.

As if to confirm her suspicions, he was waiting for her with more bonds and a big grin. "You're going to want to stretch for this one," he said. "Keep your legs straight and bend over and grab your ankles. That's it, hold it. Nice." He slapped her ass hard but she held her position.

"Now, do the splits," he said.

"On the floor, master?" she asked.

"Where else you gonna do them?" he asked. "Drop that pussy down on the floor. If you leave a puddle of your cream, you get to lick it up."

She dropped to the floor, easily doing the splits. It was simple for her, but it did help her stretch her muscles. She felt loose and hoped she was ready.

She noticed that he had placed a couple of large mirrors at different angles by the bed. He was very voyeuristic, liking to watch them fuck, both on tape with his recordings and live with the mirrors.

"Looks like fun," she said. She felt good about salvaging their night. It was important that she mend their relationship. She wanted there to be no issues between them. She was glad she had done what she did at the bar. "Hey, Chad, I need to break character for one second. I don't mind being tied up or gagged, but I really don't like both."

"You didn't seem to mind it just a few minutes ago," Chad said, mocking her whimpering and orgasmic moaning.

"Yes, I came," she said. "But it was a little rough. Not too rough, but if I needed to use the safe word or use my hands to signal, I couldn't. Understand?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "No worries. I'm going to tie you up. But no gag."

"Sounds perfect, master," Cori smiled up at him, letting him know she was back in character.

"Good," he said, wagging his half-erect cock in her face. "While you're down there, prime this pump."

He put his hands on the back of her head and guided her as she licked and sucked, coaxing his cock back to full strength. He was young and recovered quickly, especially when he had Cori encouraging him. He was always excited for the second fuck of the night, knowing he would last even longer. When he was ready, he helped her up and tossed her back onto the bed.

"Legs over your head, hands between your legs," he said.

Cori lay back, lifted her legs over her head and put her hands between her widely spread thighs. Over the next couple of minutes, Chad worked quietly, his cock staying erect as he meticulously bound her in place. It was obvious he had put some thought into exactly how he wanted her. By the time he was done, her ankles -- still in her heels -- were spread wide and strapped to either side of the head board. Her wrists were bound separately to her thighs. A new collar was around her neck. This one was a simple gold chain that was wrapped around one of the posts on the headboard. There wasn't a lot of slack in any of her bonds. This was going to be a rough ride.

But Chad wasn't done. He slapped her tits a couple of times, then put clamps on both nipples. The clips were connected by another gold chain that lay comfortably between her breasts. Another chain connected to that one and clipped to the chain around her neck. The chain was short and only reached by pulling her nipples upward toward her neck. The clips were strong and pinched hard into her sensitive nipples.

"How's that feel, slut?" Chad asked. His cock was thick and twitching with desire.

"Tight, master," Cori said. "Thank you for binding me so well."

"You're welcome, my little cum bucket," Chad said. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you now, you little cunt."

"Please do, master," Cori said sweetly. "Please use my body. Fuck me. Make me your slutty little toy."

Chad entered her pussy, thrusting hard and deep, slower this time. He was determined to fuck her long and hard. He had better control now. He settled into a good rhythm, watching her face as he plugged her pussy. He watched her tits jiggle and knew her nipples had to be hurting a little. He liked that too. Cori was so perfect physically, so built for sex, yet he could still make it hurt so good with a few bonds, a fun position and big hard, driving cock. He wanted to make her cum over and over, make her want to be a sex toy, to be bound and gagged and pounded over and over again.

He pulled his wet cock out of her pussy and pushed into her asshole, easily accessible in her current position. She moaned and he grinned, his cock popping into her with a satisfying sound. He pushed two fingers inside her pussy and finger-banged her hard while he slowly eased his cock in and out of her asshole. He wanted to make her cum as many times as he could. He wanted to make her cum fast and himself cum slow. He could stay here with his cock getting squeezed by her ass and his fingers inside her warm pussy all night.

He stroked her pussy, inside and out, flicked her clit and gave her a good hard thrust in her ass every few seconds. She jerked each time, her body absorbing the impact. The clamps held tight to her nipples and he saw how they shook each time he pushed inside her. She moaned.

"Hurts good, huh, bitch?" he taunted.

"Sooooo good," Cori moaned. He slapped her tits and she cried out. He pulled out of her ass and stuffed his cock back in her pussy. She moaned. The pain, then the pleasure. Back and forth, he had her on a yo-yo, his sex toy. He pushed his fingers in her mouth, making him lick her juices off his fingers. Then, he grabbed the chain connecting her nipples to her neck and gave it a quick jerk. She cried out as her nipples were pulled up, the clamps biting into the tender flesh. He matched the jerk with a frantic burst of cock thrusts into her juicy cunt. She came. Hard. Fast. Over and over. He loved it all.

He looked in the mirrors, watching her orgasmic body from all angles. What a thing of perfection she was in this state. Then, he saw it, a picture of Heather on his dresser. He usually put it away when Cori was coming over. Not for her sake -- she know all about Heather, of course. But for his. While it didn't matter to Cori and her slutty little pussy, it did matter to Chad. He didn't know why, but it did. When she was out of sight, she was out of mind. But now, he could see her and it felt like she was watching him, judging him, asking him why he was hurting her by being with this worthless little slut. Anger and guilt surged through Chad. Why did these women keep judging him? They were no better than he was. They liked to fuck, they liked to get kinky and naughty. Why was it OK for them and not for him?

He no longer saw Cori's body as beautiful and perfect as she came. He saw her as a dirty whore intent on tricking him, bringing shame and pain to his life. He wanted to punish her. If she wanted to be treated like a sex slave as she'd sung to him at the bar, then he'd treat her that way.

"Thank you, master," Cori panted as her orgasm finally yielded.

"Fuck you, bitch," Chad snarled. "You don't appreciate what I do for you. You fucking tease. You want to be a sex slave, then that's what you get."

"Ooh yeah," Cori moaned, thinking this was all still part of the role play. "Make me your slave. Fuck me hard. Use me."

Chad sneered at her and pushed up on his hands, lifting his knees off the bed, driving all his weight down on her pussy. She grunted but took it. He drove down into her, banging hard into the backs of her thighs. It hurt her hips and back and pussy, not to mention her jiggling, bound tits.

"I know how you really like it, bitch," he said. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cock in her ass, driving down into the tighter hole with the same depth and force and fury. He slapped her tits, then grabbed the chain and, instead of giving it a quick jerk like before, pulled on it steadily this time. The pain before had been significant but temporary. This was unrelenting and Cori cried out. "Karaoke!"

He didn't stop. His cock driving, his hand holding the chain, his other hand squeezing her breast.

"Karaoke!" she cried out again. "Chad, stop, you're hurting me!"

He let go and pulled out even as he reached his orgasm, his cum spurting out across her belly and tits. It was an unsatisfying an orgasm as he'd ever had.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers