Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is your problem?" he asked wiping his cock dry on her thighs. "You ruined that."

"That was too rough, Chad," Cori said. "That really hurt."

"Didn't seem like you minded when you were cumming," he said. "It's one thing when the pleasure is yours, it's another when it's mine, isn't it?"

"No, Chad," Cori said, purposely no longer calling him master. "I'm always about pleasing you. I love to make you cum. That matters more to me than my own pleasure. But you went too far. I'm sorry, but I had to stop you."

Chad didn't say anything, just dropped his head and pulled on his clothes. He brought her a towel and freed her of her bonds. "I'm sorry, Cori," Chad said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just angry. It's not your fault. I'm sorry."

"It's OK," Cori said, stretching her muscles and rubbing her sore body. "I knew something was different. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Chad said. "I am sorry, but I think you should go home."

"We can talk..." Cori said, trying to find the right words. "I know you feel like my relationship with the other guys is somehow deeper or stronger than ours. I think I might have caused that by my reluctance to get into too much bondage and some of those things you like. But I want you to know that I'm sorry and I trust you and I don't judge you in any way. It's fun ... it's just a little scary to me. But I'm adjusting and I want to show you I trust you. I want to connect with you. I want to please you. What can I do to prove that to you?"

Chad turned to her, looked into her pleading eyes and just stared. Cori was taken aback. His eyes pierced hers, fierce and unblinking. He was intense but unreadable. Was he angry, confused, frustrated? She couldn't tell, but she was uneasy.

"Get dressed and I'll take you home," he said. "I prefer celebrating my birthday alone anyway."

"Wait, what?" Cori said. "It's your birthday?"

"It was Tuesday," Chad said. "No one remembered. Not even you. And you're the one who keeps the staff calendar and employee information. I thought if anyone would remember it would be you. But you forgot too. Yeah, sure, you see us all the same, don't you? You're so fake, Cori. You're sweet, but your role playing is way more hurtful than mine."

"I..."

"Cori, no more talking," Chad said. "I'm done. I'm tired. I'm sorry it's been a bad night for both us."

Cori closed her mouth, nodded and got dressed. He drove her home in silence.

****

Cori woke up the next morning. Her body ached but she went for a three-mile jog and felt as good as new when she got home. Physically, at least. Mentally, she was in a whirlwind. What had happened last night? How did Chad snap so fast? And why did she feel guilty about it?

For the first time since she started at the shop, she dreaded going to work. Fortunately, it was a busy day. Cori had plenty of actual work to occupy her time and the guys were busy back in the shop. She said hello to Chad and he said hello back, but their exchanges were courteous at best. They needed to talk, but Cori didn't know what to say.

It stayed that way for a couple weeks until finally, Cori couldn't take it anymore. Her date nights with Chad were tense, the sex uninspired. The other guys seemed to notice, but they didn't ask. They all had agreed not to talk about their relationships and dates with Cori and she had vowed the same. In their collective silence, the tension mounted. Ben, John and Ty had no clue why and Cori wasn't sure she had much better of an idea than they did. She had replayed that night with Chad millions of times in her head and it never made sense. One minute it was rough but acceptable, the next it was way too rough. And when she had stopped him, the anger directed at her was what scared her most. He had admitted fault and apologized for hurting her, but it rang hollow to Cori. She couldn't help but think he didn't mean it, that he really wasn't sorry and that he was still angry at her and that everything that had happened was her fault. She felt like all he did was add feeling like he had to apologize to her to his list of complaints with their relationship.

Finally, she decided she had to break her vow. She had to talk to someone. John. Her father figure in the shop. Gentle, kind and wise. He was down-to-earth and his word was pure gold. If anyone would understand, he would. She thought about talking to Ty, but was afraid he would get angry at Chad. And she thought about talking to Ben, but he was the boss and she didn't want to risk Chad's job in any way. John was the best choice, pure and simple.

On their next date night, after giving John a blowjob, Cori sat on the couch next to him, gently stroking his cock. Being older, it took him a little longer to recover, but he always did. Cori never rushed him, but she encouraged him with her gentle touch.

"There's something I need to talk to you about," she said. "But I'm nervous because it breaks my vow not to talk to you all about each other."

"I see," John said. "That's a pretty important vow. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"No," Cori said. "But I think I have to. I've waited three weeks and I still don't know what to do. So, I wanted to talk to you if it's OK. But I need you to not say anything to anyone and to trust me that this is the only time I've ever done this."

"All right," John said. "You know I trust you. Tell me what it is and I'll tell you if I can get involved or not."

"Fair enough," Cori sighed. She didn't go into any graphic details, but explained that Chad had gotten a little too rough one night. She didn't think he meant to hurt her and she wasn't mad, but ever since she had stopped him, he had been very different. She explained how Chad had taken her home early that night and had accused her of being fake and not even remembering his birthday.

"None of us remembered his birthday," John said. "It's not fair that he blame that on you. It seems like he's angry at someone or something other than you but he's taking it out on you. It makes sense. For all of us, you're our sexual and pressure release. So, Chad needs an anger release and he naturally turns to you for that too."

"Oh no," Cori said. "So what do I do? I don't want to get him in trouble, but he scares me a little now. I don't know what to say or do."

"You know what they say when you get bucked off a horse?"

"Get right back on?" Cori said, unsure that was right.

"Yes," John said. "I think you need to get right back to where you were that night. Play the role. Show him you're not scared. Show him you trust him. Remind him that you're not angry at him and that, even though you're not the one he's angry at, it's OK -- within reason -- for him to take out his anger on you."

"You think that will work?"

"I don't know, but it's the only way you'll break this wall between you," John said. "One way or another, you'll have resolution."

"You think I can fix this all in one night?"

"No, as a matter of fact I think it will take more than that," John said, his cock starting to harden. "But I have an idea how we can make that happen. I won't tell the guys about any of this. I'll just say that we need to give Chad a belated birthday present. And to make it up to him, he gets you for a full weekend. End of close on Friday to open for business on Monday."

"Wow," Cori said. "You'd do that for him?"

"I'm not sure," John said. "But I'll do it for you. You need resolution. I know you won't be happy until then, and if anyone in this world deserves to be happy, it's you."

"Well, from the looks of this thing," she said, smiling as she looked at his cock, "it's time for me to make you happy again." She ducked her head and went to work.

***