Corporate Mergers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,047 Followers

"Linda, thanks for coming up here. I remember you now, you were Richardson's. Frankly, we should be giving you an award or something. That man's hands appear in more HR files and we have employees. You set a record for longevity by over a year. I'm sorry you had to put up with that, but that's not why you are here. Meet Stuart Miller, he's heading the legal team for the merger."

Linda whipped her head around seeing Stuart standing there. "Um, hi. I mean, hello Mr. Miller, it's good to meet you. I hope I can be of service to you."

"Stuart. I'm not comfortable with the Mr. stuff. I agree, I hope we can help each other out. It's great to meet you and I'll try to keep my hands to myself." He said grinning.

"Kris, will you take Stuart and Miss Connor to their office. I hope they got all their stuff moved up already. We definitely have a tight deadline on this.

Closing the door in his office, Linda threw her arms around Stuart, "What the fuck happened? I mean, you're buried in HR and the next thing...Were you serious about keeping your hands to yourself?"

Stuart kissed her and looked at her. "This is going to be hard focusing on work, but I'll try to resist the urge, seeing how you are Richardson's girl. A man has to respect another man's property." He grinned.

He told her what went on in the meeting and about the team.

Linda jumped up and grabbed the list. "I'll set up an appointment with the team. What do you think, right after lunch? One PM? We have a lot to go through to get you up to speed on all these files." She said pointing to the boxes. "I do have a pre-law degree, so I might be of help."

"I can use all the help I can get. I know I can do this, but you're right. There's a ton to go through. Yes, one o'clock should be fine, then let's see what order we can make of this. Oh, can you call my wife and tell her I'll be working late? Sorry, that was a joke." He said sadly. "Linda, you have no idea how much I appreciate you right now. Thank you. Really, thank you for everything." He said holding her.

Linda smacked him on the arm, "I know. I planned this whole thing so I could ride the coattails of the next CEO of this company...so hard to get the partners to notice your wife on Saturday and getting the other girl appendicitis. I also realized that meant doing things I find abhorrent, but you have to do what you have to do." She said grinning. "Let's get through today and perhaps you can do some more abhorrent things to me tonight."

"I already knew that. But I let you play it out so I could have you under my thumb and at my mercy to fetch me coffee. Black, please." Stuart grinned.

"Ok, now that's degrading. What is this? Fifty Shades of Gray?" Linda muttered as she left his office.

********************************************************************

Sipping her coffee, she still couldn't believe how big that cock was. She hoped Gene would want more room service, but decided it was his call. Thinking of Gene, she turned when he came out of his bedroom.

"Sleep well? You definitely had a busy day yesterday. Thanks." Gene said as Jessica handed him coffee. We don't have much time. We have to get into the office and I have a meeting with the partners. I'd like you to come along."

"Ok, but why? I'm not really business savvy." Jessica said.

"Ah, but you're a distraction. Let's see what Marilyn found for you to wear. My choice would be the dress I met you in, but that might be too distracting." Gene smiled.

"No, don't say that. I think you'd look great in it." Jessica said looking over the rim of the coffee cup. "Oh, you meant me wearing it."

When Gene pulled the Land Rover up to the front of the building and as Jessica and he got out, he handed the keys to the valet. Turning to Jessica, "We have 20 minutes, so if you'd like to use the ladies room, we have time."

Jessica looked at the tall building and looked at the third floor where Stuart worked in HR then up to the top floor and thought sadly that she wouldn't even catch a glimpse of her husband. She let Gene guide her with his hand on the small of her back to the elevators. After the door closed, Gene turned to her. "What department is your husband in? Do you think we'll run into him?" Gene tried to remember his name, but couldn't remember if she even told him. 'Stanley? Sheldon? Sheldon, it must have been that.' He thought. He wanted to ask the partners about him, but shook his head and gave up since he wasn't sure.

"He's in HR, and I'm sure he's never gone up to the executive levels. I'm sure we won't run into him." Jessica said with some sadness. 'I hope he's ok. I've been trying to catch up on sexual experiences at the cost of causing him pain and I doubt he will ever forget.' She thought. She was jolted out of her reverie when Gene spoke to her.

"You look really beautiful. I'm tempted to cancel the meeting and get you back to the hotel so I can have my way with you." He said, looking her up and down. 'This girl can wear no bra with tits that size better than anyone I've ever been with. The way they bounce when she walks, the way her nipples respond...Christ! Her ass.' He thought trying to get back to the upcoming meeting.

"I'd prefer that. I feel like I'm the scantily clad babe the illusionists like to have next to them to distract the audience." Jessica sighed.

"Yes, that is a great analogy. I'm hoping that what Ed presents will be accepted without too much discussion since I'd like to finish this up in the next couple of weeks." He looked at Jessica, "You just need to relax, perhaps read a magazine. This shouldn't take too long, then we can go to lunch."

Getting off on the top floor, Kris greeted them, glancing at Jessica but focusing her attention on Mr. Carmichael. "I'm sorry. They are in the office but on a call, if you could wait."

Gene grinned at Kris, "I knew they would be. In fact," he said looking at his watch, "they'll wrap up the call at 7 after." He turned to Jessica, "Let's go get some coffee down the hall while they wrap up their call. Kris, is it? We'll be back in six minutes."

As they entered the office at six after carrying their cups, Kris looked at her watch and back at Gene and smiled. "45 seconds to go. You might be right, but don't tell them I said that. I'll just deny it." She moved some things around the desk and looked back at her watch. "Ten seconds, we'll see." Just then her intercom buzzed, picking it up she listened then put it back down. She stood up and said smiling, "You were five seconds off." She opened the door and let them in.

"Gene! Good to see you. I see you brought your friend Jessica. Jessica, how have you been doing? I hope you've been a good guide for our guest here." William said to them.

"I've been good. He's and easy man to take care of, but I think I'll just sit over there and read." Jessica said as she picked up a trade journal and sat on the couch.

"Where's my man Ed?" Gene asked.

"Ah, sorry. He's here, but he went with our new project head to get copies made. Ah, there they are." Arnie said

Jessica looked up and saw Stuart walk in with a tall, young man in his 30s carrying documents. She saw him glance at her and after a brief look of shock, looked back away, so she looked down at the terribly dry reading.

Stuart glanced over and saw his wife looking sluttier and sexier than ever, before addressing the partners and Mr. Carmichael. "Sorry, Ed wanted some copies," he said as he handed out the folders to each of the partners and Mr. Carmichael, "and my executive assistant is finishing up the other folders and will be bringing them up."

"I'm sorry, Gene. This is Stuart Miller who is leading the project team for this potential merger. I think you know everyone else." William said, "So, let's see what you have here.

Ed took over after they all sat down and led them through the paragraphs in the folders. It was all Jessica could do not to fall asleep listening to the legal jargon and try to focus on strength to weight ratios and tensile strengths, but finally gave in.

Jessica woke up seeing the redhead Stuart left with walk into the office pushing a cart with more documents. She saw the girl glance over and detected a quick hostile look before turning back to the men sitting around. Wordlessly, she distributed the books to each and turned and pushed the empty cart out, but not before another disapproving glance.

"It's getting late. I hoped we could go through these in a couple of hours, but I'm afraid six hours was too much for my date." Gene said looking at the blonde curled in the fetal position on the couch. He went over to retrieve his suit coat covering her and took her hand, "Jessica, I'm sorry. That had to be the most boring six hours of your life. Actually, it might have been the six most boring hours of mine." He helped Jessica up and turning to the men all standing and watching, "Perhaps it would be best if I had my man Ed here work with your man and perhaps we could meet again, Thursday? Friday?" Gene nodded at the men and left with Jessica.

Ed, oblivious to the men's focus on Jessica leaving, turned to Stuart. "Shall we meet again tomorrow early? We don't have that much to iron out and I think we can make a presentation by Thursday to Mr. Carmichael." Turning to the partners, he shook each of their hands. "Gentlemen, we'll get the kinks ironed out. I'm impressed you were able to slide someone so effortlessly into this position without a blip." He turned and left.

William looked at Stuart who was still staring at the door. "Well that was awkward. How are you Stuart? That has to be hard watching that."

Stuart looked back at the partners. "It sucks, but it's not like I would have had time to spend with her this week anyhow, ironic, isn't it?" He said. "Look, promise me this position, this job you gave me has nothing to do with my wife being, you know. Anyhow, tell me."

Arnie piped up, "Actually, it has a lot to do with that. If William hadn't seen her at his party and she hadn't agreed to take on the task of being Carmichael's companion for the week, I wouldn't have pulled your file and seen that you fit exactly what we were looking for. Ironic, isn't it?" He said with a grin. "Look, you're young. You both will get past this and in time it will draw you closer. I know it must hurt, but look what one week will do for your future security."

William put his hand on the boy's shoulder, "I agree. How many years would you have languished in HR before we tapped into your real talents. By the way, when I told you you're single for the week, I hope you are taking advantage of that. If it were me, I'd be plowing some new fields." He said with a smile.

"I did find a friend and I know. I know Carol loves me and we'll get past this. I mean, it could be worse. She could be screwing someone behind my back. I can't believe I just said, it's better she's screwing someone with my blessing. Look, I'm fine, I have to get with Linda and find the data Ed needs." Stuart said leaving.

"Are we going back to the room? After that long meeting you must need a massage. I'm really good with my hands." Jessica said taking the man's arm.

"Maybe later, but for now, let's get some food. Are you up for people watching?" Gene asked.

********************************************************************

"Holy crap, can you believe he brought her to the meeting?" Linda spat, "I mean, what was he thinking? You don't bring your whores to business meetings..." She stopped seeing the look on Stuart's face. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I meant..."

"I know what you meant and I thought the same thing. What the fuck was he doing that for? He should have given her the day off and let her shop, walk around. But he dressed her up as if she were a hooker..." Stuart said sadly. "Look, it sucks, there's no sugar coating the whole situation." He stopped and looked at Linda, "I mean, there's one bit of sugar coating." He pulled her close, "Fuck, what would I do without you?" He pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Linda, I'm afraid for you. I haven't felt this close to anyone except for Carol, and I'm really afraid I'm going to go back to her and you and I will just be...just be something that was, once." He saw the sad look on her face. "Should I stop being the needy one that you are there for? Should we try to be professionals and not let things get too deep?"

Linda looked back at Stuart, "I knew what might happen yesterday morning when you told me your story. I am in this, whatever you need. I promise, no Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. You don't have a pet rabbit, do you?" She said smiling. "Can we just let this week be a Vegas week? Whatever happens...and all that? I like the sex and I like you. I've had one-night stands. I can manage a seven-night stand. I'll take what I can get, but you are right about something. We'd better order out and get to our homework assignments." She said.

"So, I guess no blowjob before we get back to it." He chuckled.

"I didn't say that and I'm sure if we're budgeting time for that, my pussy could use a little attention." Linda giggled.

********************************************************************

"People watching, that is one of my favorite past times. Do you ever do that?" Gene asked.

"Of course, doesn't everyone?" Jessica asked.

"Well, yes and no. I mean really watching, observing. I like to bring my dates to places like this. Places where trysts happen, where initial contacts leading to sweaty encounters are made. Look at the couple in the corner, I've noticed since we got here, she is at least six inches closer than she was before and I'll bet you, they are together on business. Sure, they both have wedding rings, but hers is platinum and his is gold." Gene said.

"I think you're right, notice she's slipped her heels off and has her toes under his pant cuffs." Jessica said smiling, "I like this. What about the man in the grey sport coat and the woman with the nice breasts? I say that because she is so aware of the affect they have, the way she leans forward, the way her arms casually push them up. I think they're married since there's little touching, but they're close. Inside normal personal space close."

"You're good at this, though I don't think they are married. I think they are cheating on their spouses and feeling a bit of guilt." Gene said.

"No, I see he's still in love and she's been straying and he wants her back. He wants to forgive her." Jessica said.

"I'll bet you $1,000 you're wrong. Come on, you're so sure. Put your money where your mouth is." Gene said smiling.

"I don't have $1,000." Jessica said, "But I am sure."

"You have the money, you told me you were being paid, not enough in my opinion. You're a $50,000 per week escort, if you ask me. But, come on, take a chance." Gene urged.

"Ok," Jessica said groaning, "I'll take the bet since you're wrong. I guess we have to wait it out to see."

Gene pointed to the man sipping and amber drink at the bar, "What about him?"

"That's easy, check out how he looks around, how many times he's studied me. Not because I'm showing everything, but I'll bet the drink is coke and water and he's a cop." Jessica said proudly.

"You are good at this. Go over to the guy in the back watching the TV. The one with the beer. Walk over and talk to him and I'll bet our man hear has an urgent need for the phone on the wall over there." Gene instructed.

Gene watched as Jessica went over, drawing all the eyes in the bar, especially the coke-drinker, and leaned over to talk to the man in the corner. He could tell by his body language that he was delighted to be with such a beautiful woman as he sat up and became more animated. Gene watched as the cop went over and picked up the phone and pretended to talk into it, but his attention was on the couple. The cop looked like he was straining to hear when Jessica slid right next to the man and whispered in his ear, her arm around his shoulder and her breast pressing into him. After a few minutes, he heard them both laugh and after Jessica pecked him on the cheek, she wove back to the table with most of the eyes on her.

"You were right, he did come over to the phone. Bob is really nice though and if you weren't here..." Jessica said smiling.

"So, what did you talk about?" Gene asked.

"He was watching SportsCenter and I wanted to know if he heard how Lebron is doing. Big game tonight." She said. "Good thing I'm not a working girl. That cop would sure make it hard to make a living." She said.

"Uh-oh." Gene said, "Our man said something and is not happy with the response."

Jessica looked at the couple. The woman picked up her phone when it dinged and looked at it, studying it before looking up at the man. Gene and Jessica watched as the girl slowly got up and pulled off her ring and placed it in front of the man; dropped the room key onto the table, and turned her back on the devastated looking man without a word. They watched as she crossed the room to the exit where a tall blond man took her hand and led her outside. Looking back that the man in the grey sport coat, they saw he was focused on the door with his drink still in his hand, shaking.

"Ok, I owe you $1,000." Looking pointedly at the cop, Gene said, "I hope you don't mind if I give it to you somewhere else?"

Laughing, Jessica said, "Yeah, though I was looking for new experiences. Getting busted for hooking might improve my street cred."

"So, you want to pick up that guy without getting busted?" Gene asked.

"Sure, I mean, I'm not really going to pick him up for money. Am I?" Jessica asked.

"Come on, no. You're not really a hooker, but the cop thinks you are. I'll bet you the grand I owe you that you cannot get that guy to take you to his room without you getting busted." Gene said.

Jessica looked at Gene, then back at the guy swirling his drink around staring at it sadly. She all of a sudden wanted him to have a turn of good luck so she turned back to Gene. "You're on, but if I get into his room, I'm not going to leave him hanging, I might come across as a hooker, but I'm doing this pro-bono."

Gene smiled, "I expect no less, but he's going to think you really are a pro so tell him you just have an hour and remember you have to put the condom on him."

Smiling, Jessica got up and weaved her way to the ladies' room, aware that the cop's and everyone else's eyes, except the man in the grey sport coat, were following her. As she wound her way back, she stopped and exclaimed, "Bill! Bill, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in ages. Remember those parties you used to throw before you were married?" She leaned down and hugged him whispering, "Play along, my friend over there doesn't think I can pick you up, and the cop thinks I'm a call girl."

Bill stood up and hugged Jessica and whispered back "Sorry, I'm not very sociable feeling tonight, but I'll play along."

She released him and asked if she could sit down. "Let me buy you a drink. What are you drinking? Still Dewars?" She asked loudly. Turning to the bartender, she pointed at his glass and held up two fingers.

"How did you know it was Dewars?" He asked quietly, "Is this a joke? What are you doing here? This is not a good time."

"I can smell it in your glass," Jessica said looking at the tumbler he was still holding. "I saw your wife dump you after being texted by her lover and I didn't like that. I'd like to buy you a drink and perhaps we could make use of this," She said tapping the room key. "if you give me the room number. Sorry to call you Bill, but I had to come up with something." She said smiling.

Bill laughed, "I guess it's better than John. And yes. He works at the garden center and I know all the married women like it when he loads their cars with bags of grass seed and other shit. I've known about it for a while and she promised it was over between them but..." He finished sadly.

barkirk
barkirk
3,047 Followers