Corporate Mergers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

After finishing their drinks, Jessica palmed the room key and said loudly enough for the cop to hear, "Hey, don't disappear again like that, you have my number. Let's you and Cathy get together. Ted would love to see both of you again." She noticed the cop still eying her suspiciously as she turned away.

She walked over to Gene and kissed him on the cheek. "Dad, I've got an early morning tomorrow, so I'll call you." She said loud enough for the cop to hear, and left out the door to the street.

As she walked around to the main entrance of the hotel, she could see the cop was back to nursing his coke and so she entered and went up to the fourth floor. She saw the room was one of those basic hotel rooms with a king sized bed and a TV on the dresser opposite the bed. She kicked her shoes off and flopped down. Not long after, she heard the door open and do the loud 'thunk' hotel doors do, and saw Bill standing there looking relieved. "I hoped you weren't here to rob me, and I hoped it wasn't a sick joke and you just ditched me."

Jessica rolled off the bed, "Quit worrying. Just enjoy yourself. Nothing we do is going to change your reality, you'll still have the feeling of loss, anger, but right now...right now I want you relax, enjoy, have fun. I'm here to be a pleasant distraction." Jessica said pulling off the grey sport coat and unbuttoning his shirt.

"My name actually is Bill. Can I ask yours?" Bill said.

"Jessica, pleased to meet you, Bill." As she did his belt and let his pants puddle to the floor and pressed her body against his. "Don't be shy, you can touch me." She said, feeling his arms straight down at his sides. "That's it." She said as he ran his hands from her ass up her sides to feel her breasts. "You can pull it off if you like."

Bill stepped back and reached down and pulled the dress up and over her head. Seeing her completely naked, he groaned and couldn't take his eyes off her.

Jessica stepped back, "You like? I'm yours, though really we only have about another 55 minutes before I have to get back to dad, but during that time...Tell me, what would you like? I'm yours however you want, wherever you want."

"Um, I guess whatever you want to do, um, I'm kind of at a loss for words. Jesus! You're beautiful. Are you real? Am I dreaming?"

Jessica grinned, "I guess I'll pinch you and see if it wakes you up." She said as she reached up and pinched his nipples. Hearing him groan and seeing his cock pulse under his shorts, she continued pinching his nipples, "So, did that wake you up? Still think this is a dream?"

Bill shook his head, he eyes glued to her creamy mounds and gasped, "I need to make love with you. I still cannot believe I'm not dreaming. These things don't happen to me."

She turned back and pulled his boxers off and stroked his cock, studying it. "If you are, I'll make sure it's a wet dream. Nice, very nice. I'll tell you what, why don't I suck on this to make you nice and slick for my tight cunt, then after you pound my pussy, I'll let you cum in my ass. I hope that works for you." She purred.

"Oh yes, yes that sounds really good. Why are you doing this? You don't know me." Bill asked.

"I watched as that bitch dumped you when you obviously were the one making every effort to make things right. That pissed me off." Jessica said.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom and held it up. "The one requirement." She said and she ripped it open. She led Bill to the edge of the bed and as he sat down, she put the condom in her mouth and slid it onto his cock as she took him deep in her mouth. Pulling off, she saw his wide eyes watching her service him. She gently stroked his cock with her hand as she lowered her lips to his balls and began licking each one, teasing them softly by rolling them along her tongue, then she moved up and licked the shaft, tasting the strawberry flavor until she got to the head. Looking right into his eyes, she drove her mouth onto his shaft and pulled off. She didn't break eye contact as she drove his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until she had her lips and nose buried in his dense pubic hair. She thought how much nicer an average sized cock felt in her mouth.

Just as she thought it was time to pull off and climb on his cock, she heard him grunt and felt his hips thrusting with urgency. Soon she felt the reservoir in the rubber pulse in her throat as he jetted his cum. She heard him grunting loudly with each spasm and felt his hips jerk up against her lips. She sucked on his cock while bouncing her head up and down the shaft until he flopped back. She pulled the cock out of her throat and slid the rubber off. She went to throw it away and brought back a warm wash cloth and cleaned him up. She crawled up on the bed beside him and looked at his sad face.

"What's wrong? It sounded like you enjoyed that." Jessica said, idly running her fingers around his nipple.

"I loved it, but I wanted...I wanted to feel your pussy, to feel your ass, I've never done that. Jennifer never let me near her that way. But no, I loved it, I've heard about women that could deep throat, but I never knew anyone that could do that. I'm sorry I couldn't last. I guess you're going to leave now."

Jessica looked at her watch. "No, you have me for a while more. My dad doesn't expect me back for another 45 minutes. You can get off as many times as you want in that time. You can cum in as many holes as you want. This is your dream, remember?" She said as she leaned over and flicked her tongue across the nipple.

"Can I ask you something? Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm curious." Bill asked.

"Sure, ask my anything." Jessica said returning to the nipple as she reached down and played with the flaccid cock.

"Are you a...a call girl, really? I mean, you said the cop thought you were, and you're not wearing the typical 'night out with dad' dress." He asked. "God, that sounds so rude." He blushed deep red.

Jessica looked at him. "Does it matter? I'm here for you. I'm naked, why would it matter?" She asked.

"Um, well, if you are, I just have fifty bucks and...Christ! I'm sorry." Bill stammered.

Jessica laughed, "Ok, say I am. What does it matter? I'm not charging you, it's pro-bono, so to speak." She said gently stroking his semi-soft cock.

"Can I ask how much you...ask...I'm sorry. This really is rude of me. I'll shut up."

"Rude, like how much for a ride at the fair? Like how much to bungee jump? Look, I consider myself a seller of experiences. It's $1,500 to ride for an hour. It's not rude to ask." She said feeling his cock come back to life.

"Do you kiss? Or is that forbidden?" Bill asked softly.

Jessica slid up and kissed Bill and opened her lips feeling his tongue press them apart. After kissing him and feeling it returned with startling passion, she felt his cock return to full tumescence and she broke the kiss, "No, I don't usually kiss, but then you never actually paid, did you?" She said as she put her lips back on his and kissed a minute or two more. She pulled away and went over to her purse and pulled out another condom and rolled back onto the bed with her head by his cock. "Better that you wait for my nice tight cunt before you cum again," she said grinning, "though, I did like the feeling of you cumming down my throat." She pressed her face on his cock rolling the condom on and he after bathing his cock and making it nice and slick, she looked up and asked, "How do you want me? Me on top? Hands and knees? Bent over the bed? You on top? Your call, sweetie." She said smiling.

"I want you on top so I can touch you. I want to touch your ass, your tits... fuck I want to touch you everywhere." Bill panted.

Jessica swung her leg over his waist and grabbed his cock and lowered her wet pussy onto his rigid shaft. "Oh, yessss... Fuck, that feels good. I love your recovery time. I'm really happy you're here for me. I was craving a nice cock." She said as she began bouncing up and down on the rod impaling her.

As Bill watched her breasts flop up and down he reached out and grabbed both, feeling the mass and unbelievable softness, "Oh fuck, this feels good, I really wish I didn't have to use this rubber, but I understand. God, you're beautiful." He panted as the gorgeous blonde tightened her cunt muscles and torqued her pelvis, making his cock feel like it never had before. "Stop, stop, pull off, I don't want to cum yet." He groaned.

Jessica pulled off and lay on top off him kissing him, breaking the kiss she hugged him. "You ready to fuck my ass?" She whispered in his ear. Feeling him nod yes, she got up and went over to her purse and grabbed a tube of lube and squirted some on the fingers and turned around so he could watch and worked them into her ass with one finger, then two. She looked at his focus on her ass and said, "I should have asked you to help me out, but I see you like to watch." She said as she crawled up and grabbed his cock and rubbed the lube onto his hard cock. She turned and straddled him reverse cowgirl and guided his cock into her ass. Feeling her anus relax as the head pushed in, she lowered herself onto him. "Ohhhhh yyeeessssssssss." She moaned feeling his cock stretch open her ass.

Bill watched in awe as his cock disappeared into that pink puckered hole. "Oh God, this is incredible." He panted as her ass pressed against his stomach. He reached out and cupped those cheeks as she raised and lowered herself on his throbbing cock. He began thrusting back as he felt his balls begin that familiar ache.

"Yessssss. Fuck yess. Fuck my ass. Please pound meeeee. Yess." She moaned, as Bill began thrusting hard into her ass.

Knowing it was his first ass, he tried to savor the feeling, but seeing those creamy perfect round cheeks being pounded and feeling the tight ring squeezing his excited penis, he gave one last thrust and groaned as he spewed his cum into her incredible butt.

When he regrettably finished pumping the remaining seed into her ass, he pulled out and flopped on his side, moaning softly.

Jessica jumped up and pulled the rubber off the panting man's softening cock, grabbed the wash cloth and cleaned off his cock. After throwing away the used condom, she came back and curled up next to him. "Was that as good as you thought it would be?" She asked. Seeing him grin and nod, she said, "Be gentle with your next girlfriend. Not every girl likes that."

"Do you have to leave?" Bill asked. "I mean, don't you have to get back to your father?"

"We can lie here a bit. He doesn't expect me back for another 10 minutes." She said looking at her watch.

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers