Corruption of a Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the best he had felt since the day Mystic had taken control of his mind, and as he backed the car out of its parking spot, he looked at his eyes in the mirror and was surprised to see a bit of a twinkle. He was surprised at himself for feeling so good knowing he still had to do Mystics bidding and prepare his wife for what lay ahead, but even that did not seem as bad as it did. He was remembering how his wife looked standing at the stove cooking dinner last night and how he couldn't take his eyes off her shapely ass and the thought of seeing it naked excited him.

He still had tremendous guilt for having sex with the other women, but this was his wife after all, and he shouldn't have to feel guilty about wanting to have sex with his wife even if the plan was to change her forever. He realized he was constituting something that would have never even entered his mind before Mystic but despite his wish otherwise, he was growing comfortable with these new thoughts. Religion was slowly being replaced in his mind, and as he pulled out of the parking garage, he was once again fantasizing about Lori.

His first stop was to his favorite clothing store where he spent at least an hour trying on jeans and shirts. All the clothes he owned were suits for work and church, and he seldom wore anything else so he decided to adopt a more leisurely style for comfort to go along with his new frame of mind but he had ulterior motives as well. Lori dressed very conservatively, and he thought if he could take her shopping and get her to buy more revealing and sexier clothes it would be a big step in getting her to accept other changes. If he was already wearing a new style, she might be more willing to go along with him and change hers.

His last stop was at the florist where he picked her up a dozen red roses, he couldn't recall the last time he had bought her flowers, and he knew she loved them.

Now heading home he thought about a bottle of wine but decided that was too much too soon for Lori, and he still wasn't fond of the taste of alcohol. Mystic had him drinking when ever she was in control, but he still wasn't ready to do it on his own. He pulled through the gate into their community and followed the winding road to the house, pulling into the driveway he parked and grabbing the bags of clothes and the flowers he headed for the house.

Once inside he looked around but didn't see anyone so assumed Lori was in the kitchen. Making his way upstairs he entered the bed room and closed the door to put on some of his new clothes. Right away he heard the shower running and knew Lori was in their bathroom taking a shower. Putting the vase with the roses on the night stand he placed his bags on the bed then quietly made his way to the bathroom door. The door was an open part way, and there was a mirror over the sink that allowed him to see the whole bathroom. He could see the shower door, but it was too steamy inside the shower so he couldn't make out her naked body.

Soon, however, he heard her shut off the water, and he watched intently as the shower door opened and her arm reached out and grabbed a towel hanging on the bar on the wall. Wrapping it around her, she stepped out of the shower and turned her back to the mirror, so she didn't see him standing there. As she dried her body he watched every little move she made as if it were the first time he had ever seen her naked. He watched as she dried her back and then like he was hoping she lifted the towel to dry her hair and he got a perfect view of her beautiful ass.

Its shape was perfect, and he could feel him self-getting aroused as he stood there looking at it. Then to his surprise, she bent at the waist to dry her legs and feet, and he could see all her ass and her pussy. His breath caught in his throat as he stood there looking and he could feel his cock growing hard in his pants. Despite the fact it was still hairy like he remembered he had the urge to taste it and it took all his will power not to go to her. Soon, however, she stood up, and he knew she would turn and see him in the mirror, so he backed away and made his way to the bed.

He stashed the bags with the new clothes in the closet and was set on the edge of the bed with the roses in his hand when she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She immediately saw him, and when she looked at the vase with the roses, a wide smile spread across her beautiful face. Standing up he moved towards her and reached out he handed them to her saying "here are some roses for the most beautiful rose of them all."

"Aw honey you shouldn't have, but thank you, they're beautiful," she told him as she took the vase in her hand and raised them to her nose to smell the sweet fragrance.

"I should have been buying you flowers long ago; I am afraid to say I have been neglecting the most wonderful wife in the world for far too long. However, that is a mistake I plan to change, and things around here will be different from now on" Phil said as he looked at Lori. Then he added "forty-seven days away from you made me realize how little I have done to show you just how much you mean to me. I think it's high time I start treating you like the beautiful woman and wonderful wife that you are."

A small tear made its way down Loris' cheek as she looked into Phil's eyes and she smiled at the same time. Not being able to say anything she reached out with her free hand and wrapped it around Phil's neck pulling him to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close as feelings of affection for Lori weld up in him he couldn't ever remember having before. How could it be that he was on a mission for Mystic to corrupt Lori and in doing so he was finding feelings for her he didn't know he had?

What Mystic had made him do with the other woman was wrong, and he had no doubt of that, but he couldn't deny it had woken something up in him and now he was using it to see Lori in a different light. He wanted to lay her on the bed and fuck her now, but he knew that Mystic wanted him to wait until the plan came to fruition, so he fought back the urge. Mystic believed Phil could turn Lori on and have her ready for almost anything by a week from Sunday so he knew he wouldn't be able to give her gratification before then. Instead, he had to do everything he could to win her over and make her want sex more than anything else in only eight days. However, as he stood there holding her close, he knew he was on the right track.

Removing her arm from Phil's neck, Lori looked into his eyes again and said "Honey I can't ever remember a time when I felt more special than I do right now. Your words and the flowers have moved me deeply, and I love you very much."

"Sweetie I love you too, more than you can ever know, and as I said, I am going to go out of my way to prove it to you from now on." He said, and then "oh yeah, I have one more surprise for you, I took the next two weeks off starting Monday."

"Not that I am complaining because I am not, but how on earth did you talk Frank into giving you vacation right now, don't you have to be there to implement the new changes for the company," she asked?

"Well believe it or not he was all for it, and he agrees that Chris can handle things until I get back, plus he is there if anything really bad happens so that they will be all right," Phil said as he sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"What ever the case I am glad to have you home, it has been far too long since you took time off and I am looking forward to spending some time with you," Lori said as she made her way to her dresser and set the vase down on top.

Pulling out the top drawer she reached in and pulled out some plain white cotton panties and a pair of socks. As Phil watched she dropped her towel and for a few seconds he got to see her ass again before she had pulled up her panties and covered it. Next, she bent over and pulled on her socks, and he could see the bulge of her pussy through the cotton between her legs. Walking to the closet, she got out a shirt and put it on and then her long loose skirt that she slid up her legs and zipped at the side.

Once she was dressed she came to Phil and standing in front of him she hugged him once again. He returned the hug and then she said she was going to make them some lunch and made her way out the door. He sat there on the bed for a moment after she had left and then made his way to the closet and retrieved the bags with his new clothes. Removing his suit, he hung it up and then pulled on a pair of the new jeans. They were stiff because they had never been washed, but he deiced to wear them anyway. He had chosen them to be on the tight side, and they felt odd compared to his dress slacks, but he also liked the way they felt. He picked a red and white striped shirt and pulled it on and tucked it in then put on the new leather belt he had bought.

He looked in the mirror hanging on the closet door and was surprised it was the same Phil looking back at him. He was thin and still fit and looked good in the tight jeans as he turned and looked at the back. It was defiantly different, and he hoped Lori would like it once the shock wore off. He got his tennis shoes out of the closet and put them on and then made his way out of the bedroom. Heading down the stairs passed through the living room and dining room and into the kitchen where she was once again facing the stove.

"Hello, my dear," he says as he rounds the end of the bar and she turns to look at him just as he comes fully into view.

He can see the surprise in her eyes, and he knows she is completely shocked at his new choice of clothes. She looks him up and down but has a hard time saying anything because it is such a huge change in him and he is starting to fear he made a mistake and moved too quickly when a small smile crosses her face.

"You look so different, but also so good, I don't know what to think," Lori said to him as she kept looking him up and down. "I just can't figure out what has gotten into you since you got home last night but I like it, yes, I like you in these clothes" she added for emphasis.

"I had a lot of time to think about us while I was gone for so long," Phil said, "and I decided we needed to change some things in our lives and make things allot more fun." He walked over to Lori and placing his hands on her hips he said: "You are a beautiful woman, and you deserve to be treated allot better, and I would like to take you clothes shopping if you would be willing to try something new like I did."

"I don't know how this is happening Phil, but I have been feeling restless lately and wanting to make a change in my appearance I just didn't know how to approach you with the idea. Now here you are suggesting to me we try some new things and although I am nervous I am also willing." She placed her arms around his neck, and he pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply, this time when he pushed his tongue into her mouth she gladly accepted it, and they stood there kissing for several minutes.

As they kissed, he slid his hand from her hip to the ass he had been staring at since he returned home from his trip. Feeling its shape through the cloth of her dress was exciting him, and he could feel his cock growing hard in his new jeans. Pressing his growing cock against her pussy he knew she could feel it also and he didn't want to stop, he wanted to carry her up the stairs and fuck her in the middle of the afternoon. His head was screaming to do it, and she was rubbing her pelvis against his cock now making it even harder, but he knew he had to stop, so he broke the embrace and stepped away.

She looked at him in wonder, but he quickly said "Lori, as much as I want to make love to you I want to wait until we can make this one the most special time together we have ever had. I promise I will make it worth the wait and it will be an experience you will never forget."

He knew it was a half truth and that the reason he couldn't make love to her was that Mystic would show up in his mind if he tried before it was time but he was truthful when he said she would never forget it. He was surprised however in that Lori was already willing to try new things, and it was like Mystic had said in that she would enjoy a change in her life.

They stood in the kitchen just looking at each other when she said "I can wait to tell them but I will be looking forward to it every minute" and then she smiled and went back to cooking their lunch.

They got up early the next morning despite it being Saturday because Missy had to drop her car off for scheduled service and they were going to meet her and then take her to the mall with them. Lori and Phil were going clothes shopping, and Missy was going to meet friends and do her own thing.

When Missy had first seen Phil in his new jeans and shirt, she was shocked like her mother had been but quickly warmed up to how they looked and was encouraging toward her mother changing wardrobes as well. That had been when Missy had come home last night, today he was wearing his jeans with a royal blue shirt, and both Lori and Missy had complimented him on how it looked.

Picking up Missy at the mechanic and making sure they knew what needed to be done to Missy's car they all got in Phil's brown four door pickup truck and headed for the big mall on their end of town. Finding a parking spot in the huge parking lot, they walked to the front entrance where Missy's friends were waiting for her, and then they parted ways.

Taking the escalator to the second floor Phil lead Lori to the Fredric's of Hollywood as their first stop of the day. Lori paused at the entrance looking a little nervous because she had never bought lingerie before and her underwear usually came from JC Penny, so this was all new to her. Phil reached out and took her hand, and she followed him inside as they both looked around in awe.

As they stood just inside the door, a cute sales girl with a short bob hair cut in her twenties came up to them after a brief moment and asked: "can I help you find something?"

"Yes," said Phil "we are looking for lingerie and undergarments for my wife."

"Certainly," said the sales girl "my name is Cheryl, and I will help you find anything you need, where would you like to start?"

Looking at Lori, he could tell she was still nervous about the whole thing, and she looked up at him as if to say you do the talking, please. Squeezing her hand to comfort her he said: "Why don't we start with the undergarments, Cheryl!"

"That sounds good, please follow me, " and with that, she leads them toward the back of the store. They arrived in the section with bras and panties, and they glanced around at all there was to choose from feeling a little bit overwhelmed. Lori reached down and picked up some lace panties and held them up so she could look at them and then looked at Phil as if to ask what he thought.

Cheryl could see them struggling and took over; she asked Lori what she might have in mind and when Lori told her she liked the look of the one she was holding Cheryl gathered up several Bra and Panties sets and brought them to Lori.

Looking them all over Lori picked out five sets she liked and then Cheryl lead her to the dressing room to try them all on and see how they looked. Lori stepped into the dressing room as Phil and Cheryl waited outside, and after a few minutes the door opened, and she stepped back out, and Phil's jaw almost hit the floor.

She was wearing a blue set of Boy style lace panties and matching bra, and she looked like she could be on the cover of men's magazine, Cheryl stepped over to her and started tugging on the elastic a little with her finger and saying how hot she looked in them at the same time.

Phil couldn't agree more and told Lori she was gorgeous looking in them which caused to her to blush.

Cheryl was behind her now and was adjusting the fabric over Lori's ass, and Phil could almost see the hunger in her eyes as she admired his wife in the lacy panties. She quickly recovered however and scooted Lori off to try the next set on, but Phil couldn't help but think he recognized Cheryl from somewhere.

As Lori entered the dressing room, Cheryl stood beside him facing the door, and without warning, she reached out and placed her hand on his cock. He spun to look at her and at that instance she entered his mind and said "relax it's just me, " and he knew it was Mystic. Some how she had altered her appearance and was now Cheryl or was controlling Cheryl.

"Lori is beautiful in her new underware," said Mystic "you are doing a wonderful job on her Phil, I knew you had it in you."

At that moment the door opened, and Mystic slid her hand from his cock as Lori walked out again this time in a red set, "Wow" said mystic in his mind which was the same thing Phil thought as Lori turned in a circle to let them both see.

Wonderful said Cheryl aloud as she once again ran her finger inside the elastic tugging and pulling the panties into shape but Phil knew for sure now that she had revealed her true identity that she was enjoying touching Loris body immensely.

After she had tried on all the under garments to the approval of her husband and the woman she thought was just a sales girl Lori went back into the dressing room to wait for Cheryl to return with some lingerie for her to try on.

Phil stood looking at the closed door where his wife waited, but his mind was in deep thought and turmoil. What was Mystic doing here, she had told him it was up to him to perform the transformation and now she was here. Forgetting her powers Phil jumped a little when Mystic answered inside his head from across the store.

"I am just here to check on you, my pet, and make sure you were doing your job as you were instructed to do, I am pleased to see you are making great progress. I was lucky to find such a willing participant in our game with young Cheryl here; she gladly loaned me her mind and the body that goes with it so that I could check up on you."

About this time she rounded the corner from between the display shelves with an armful of lacy looking lingerie. "These should be just fine," she said in Phil's head as she knocked on the dressing room door and handed the items through when the door opened slightly. "Please try on the corset and stockings first, I can't wait to see your lovely body in them," said Cheryl as she softly shut the door.

That should keep her busy for a few minutes which makes me think we should have a little fun while we are waiting. When I was picking out lingerie, I found a little something for you as well Phil. As if on cue a teen girl who couldn't be more than 18 or 19 stepped around the corner and walked over to where they were standing.

The first thing Phil noticed was that she had bright pink hair that hung down her back and her ears were pierced numerous times, along with her nose and lip. She was wearing skin tight jeans with no back pockets that framed her shapely ass and a half shirt that barely covered her ample breasts. She was in thin open toed stiletto heels, and Phil could see a little pink bunny tattoo right at the edge of her ankle. Her waist was thin, and she was maybe 5'2."

Phil looked into her blue eyes and saw that familiar blank stare that seemed to fall over everyone who came into contact with Mystic. You know what to do Judy said, Cheryl, as she made her way to the dressing room door and turning she leaned her back against it just in case.

With out, a word Judy came towards him and then stopped right in front of him. Looking into his eyes for just a split second she knelt so fast it almost looked like she dropped, Reaching out she began working the button open on his jeans and lowering the zipper, Reaching through the hole in his boxers she pulled out his cock and immediately slid her mouth onto it.