Corruption of a Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Mystic continues the corruption of Phil and his Family.
8.7k words
4.6
52.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

She was an attractive wife and mother of 2 in her mid-30s, and she was working as a maid in an upscale hotel in downtown Phoenix. She had just recently gone back to work because she and her husband had just purchased a new home and they could not make ends meet on his salary alone.

She was making her rounds on the 5th floor and had cleaned all her rooms but one. As she came to the door of the last room at the end of the hall, she checked the door handle for a do not disturb sign and not seeing one she swiped her key card and let herself in the room. It was dark inside, and she noticed the last guests had left the drapes drawn blocking out the light from outside. Leaving her cleaning cart in the hallway, she felt along the wall until she found the light switch and flipped it to the on position.

As the light flashed and the room lit up she saw him, he was lying on top of the blankets on the bed completely nude. Her eyes traveled down, and she saw he held his erect cock in his right hand and as he stared at her he began to stroke it very slowly.

"Oh my" she exclaimed in shock and surprise as she turned quickly back towards the door to make her exit.

She never even got turned all the way around!

As she swiveled to leave, she saw the young redheaded woman sitting in a chair in the corner, and in a split second it took for their eyes to connect, a searing white flash had passed through her brain like a lightning strike. She was instantly in what seemed like a thick fog, but she had enough of her senses to know she was in an extremely heightened sense of arousal and she could already feel her juices flow out of her pussy and down the inside of her legs.

Almost unconsciously she turned toward the bed where the man lay, and as she moved toward him, she began to undress, dropping her clothes on the floor as she went. When she got to the edge of the bed, she went to remove her stocking's, but a quiet voice from the corner said.

"Leave them" so she pulled her silk panties down over them and tossed them to the side as she crawled out onto the bed.

She made her way to his side and lay down beside him on her back with her head on the pillow as he started to set up. Without kissing her or the slightest bit of foreplay, he spread her legs with his hands and moved his body between them. Then with his cock in his hand, he rubbed the swollen head up and down the crease of her wet pussy a few times and then without warning he shoved it in all the way to the base causing her to gasp and flinch.

After letting it set there completely buried in her pussy for several seconds he then slowly began to work it in and out, pulling it out to the point it would almost fall out then slowly he would push it all the way back to the base.

The feeling of eroticism passing through her body was unlike any sensation she had ever felt; her senses were at such a heightened state it was as if she could feel every molecule his penis was constructed of individually massaging the walls of her vagina.

As he picked up the pace of his motions tiny waves of electricity passed through her body and settled in her groins, and inadvertent moans began cascading from her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhh"

The man was feeling the electricity as well, and each tiny shock to his penis and balls was driving him into a frenzy of desire. He kept increasing the tempo and with every hurried stroke came another wave of electricity that somehow was causing his cock to become engorged until it was stretching the walls of her pussy.

They were moving so fast now that his hips were almost a blur, and she was arching her back and thrusting her hips to meet him on every stroke. As their bodies crashed together time after time her moans turned to high pitched squeals, and the electricity had almost become a constant sensation for both of them.

He had driven her clear up the bed and her head now banged against the headboard, but she ignored it, she could feel the end coming, and she tightened the muscles in her pussy further contacting it against his swollen member. Reaching down she rubbed her clit with one hand as she squeezed her tits with the other, while still meeting his thrusts with her hips.

Her pussy was so tight on his cock as he buried it in her time and time again that he felt like she was milking him and he could no longer hold back. With an almost animal like sound he uttered a growling moan "ggggggrrrrrrrrrr" as he pulled his cock out of her and stroked it with his hand, he watched jet after jet of hot cum shoot out of the end and leave a trail across her stomach tits and face and then splash against the headboard.

At the same moment, the friction from her finger on her clit sent the woman crashing over the edge into complete ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. The electricity was so intense in her mind and body she could no longer take it, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she blacked out.

Several minutes had passed before she woke up but when she did the fog in her mind was gone. Now back in control of her senses she briefly lay there until suddenly the knowledge of what she had just down come crashing down in her mind. She sat bolt upright and saw the man sitting on the edge of the bed, and the woman still sitting in the chair watching her intently.

As the guilt of her deeds passed through her mind, she quickly rolled off the edge of the bed and scrambling to gather her clothes she began to dress. Oblivious to the fact she was still covered with cum she threw her clothes on and without looking at either of them she quickly made her way to the door and exited.

After watching the maid make her way out of the room Mystic looked over at Phil with her steely gray eyes. He was setting on the edge of the bed with his head down looking at his feet in shame, and in that instance, a smile spread across her pretty young face.

Sitting in his first-class seat, Phil is looking out the window as the buildings and houses of Atlanta grow larger as the plane descends for landing. He can't believe it has been forty-seven days since he has seen his home city and he is glad to be back, despite all that has transpired since Mystic took control of his mind. He feels the bump as the plane touches down and then the sudden deceleration as the thrusters are reversed, and the plane slows dramatically. He thinks of his wife and daughter and how much he has missed them but quickly dismisses it remembering what he has been tasked with doing.

He hasn't had Mystic visit his mind since he was at the hotel in Phoenix but she was very detailed in her instructions, and he had no doubt of what he was required to do. He was no longer the man he was seven short days ago on that flight to Chicago, Mystic was very proactive in his training, and there had been three other women before the maid in Phoenix. As much as he hated to admit it, he was changing and although he still felt shame and guilt regularly his psyche was starting to bend to her will.

He was starting to react in ways he never thought he could, she no longer had to guide his body through the motions of sex as he now made love to the various woman on his own, although he had little doubt if he failed to comply she would take over. One other thing was scaring him, and that is, even when she is not in his mind he finds himself reliving the moments with the other women, although as soon as he catches himself, he drives the images out of his thoughts.

The plane taxied to the gate and gathering his things he exited and made his way out into the airport.

Lori was waiting for him at baggage claim, and when he had retrieved his luggage, he walked to where she was waiting and setting down all his bags he took her in his arms. He hadn't seen her in over a month, and despite knowing what lay ahead for her, he had missed her and held her tight. When the hug was over he looked briefly into her blue eyes and then bending his neck he pressed his mouth to hers, without realizing he was even doing it he forced his tongue against her closed lips until she opened them then he slid it inside.

It took her completely by surprise, she couldn't remember the last time they had kissed with tongues, but she played it off to him missing her and returned the kiss. When they were through kissing, he took her hand, and they made their way out to the parking garage. Finding her car, Phil placed his bags in the back, and they climbed in and started the trip across the city to their home.

It took them almost an hour to reach their house, and Lori talked almost non-stop catching him up on all the things he had missed. Although he called her every night, it was imposable to tell him everything over the phone, and she took the chance to do that now. For the most part, he listened to her and even answered "yes" and "uhuh" and "no" when was required but he was having a hard time concentrating. It had seemed like a distant dream when Mystic had given him his instructions but now that he was in the physical presences of Lori what he was required to do was becoming all too real.

They pulled into their large house in the gated community on the outskirts of Atlanta, being the supervisor overseeing thirty branch offices afforded Phil a large salary but other than the size of their house they didn't go out of their way to flaunt it. They lived rather frugal lives by their religion and had limited material possessions, and that fact had never really bothered them. The only reason they had bought such a large house was their plan to have more kids, but Lori never got pregnant again, and they never went out of their way to try more than their usual Saturday night copulation.

Retrieving his bags from the back of the car they made their way into the house and being close to dinner time Lori made her way to the kitchen to fix them something to eat as Phil made his way upstairs to their bedroom to put away his things. Entering the large master bedroom, he placed his bags on the bed then sat down next to them as his thoughts returned to his assigned task. Mystic had told him what she wanted him to do and had been very specific in how to handle the climax of the plan, but the events leading up to it were at Phil's desecration as Mystic thought he would learn as much as Lori would.

From the beginning, Mystic had something special planned for Lori and last night in the hotel in Phoenix he learned what it was. She wanted to corrupt Lori and make her willing to accept the lifestyle change that Phil was forced to accept without controlling her mind. She believed that deep down Lori secretly wanted to embrace a new life style charged with sex and excitement and all she needed was to be put on the right path, and Phil's task was to put her on that path. Unfortunately, he had no idea where to start with changing twenty years of routine that Lori was quite comfortable with and making her susceptible to the type of things Mystic had in store. He had never faced a challenge like this in his life, and it boiled down to the fact he was going to have to seduce the woman he has been married to for twenty years.

Unpacking his clothes, he put them away and then made his way back down stairs and through the living room and dining room to the kitchen where Lori was cooking. Lori had told him in the car that Missy was out with friends and would be home around nine to greet him, so it was just them for dinner. She was making tacos knowing it was one of his favorites and he took a seat at the bar separating the kitchen from the dining room to watch her cook.

She was facing the stove as she browned the meat and he found him self-staring at her ass, he had seen it thousands of times, but until now he had never appreciated how nice it was. She was wearing a long skirt, but it was cotton and clung to the perfect round cheeks unable to disguise its shape. In fact, it was like he saw Lori with a new set of eyes and he had never realized how beautiful she was. Her blond hair hung to the middle of her back, and her waist was small and trim, he couldn't see them, but he could remember how long her legs were and he was trying to picture her cooking with no clothes on.

Soon, however, he caught him self having such thoughts and forced his mind to think of other things, he just couldn't believe how much sex was on his mind now. He was going through changes, and that scared him, but at the same time seeing his wife in this new way was exciting and thrilling. It was hard to believe they had been married twenty years and they both were in their forty's and he was just now noticing how beautiful she was. This newly awakened desire for her was strange to him, but he admitted to him self he was acutely thrilled at the prospect of seducing her and his eyes returned to her ass.

He and Lori were on the couch watching the local news together when Missy came in, and she ran to him and gave him a big hug. Afterward, she sat down in a chair across from them and filled her dad in on all that had been going on in her life since he had left. They talked for a while about her college applications, and she expressed her desire to go to a religious college, and he pretended to agree but knew in his mind that Mystic had other plans for her future. After a while, she said she was tired and saying goodnight to them both she made her way upstairs to her room.

Once the news was over Lori also expressed that she was tired, but Phil had been changing time zones so much he was finding it hard to sleep, so he said he was going to stay up and watch TV for a while. She turned to him and gave him a good night hug and was going to give him a quick kiss but once again as soon as their mouths touched he slipped his tongue in. This time Phil meant to do it and they held each other as their tongues touched each other for several long seconds until Lori broke it and rose up off the couch. Saying good night she headed for the stairs and Phil could tell she was a little shaken by his bold action but he had to start somewhere and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now alone on the couch, he was staring at the TV, but his mind was else where. He was trying to think where he should start and what his first move should be besides a simple French kiss. Knowing that when he had slipped her the tongue she had felt confusion signaled just how hard his task was going to be. But he couldn't blame her they had never done such things in twenty years of marriage, and now all the sudden he had done it twice in one day, he would have to be careful as not to make her suspicious.

After thinking things through for over an hour, he finally decided on his first move. Tomorrow was Friday, and he would go into the office and talk to his boss even though they weren't expecting him back in until Monday. It was going to be a hard sell, but he was going to ask for two weeks of vacation so he could focus totally on Lori. Knowing that they were now entering the implementation phase of the new procedures for the branch offices he doubted that he would get it without a fight, the only thing on his side was the fact he had been away for forty-seven straight days.

Rising early the next morning he had breakfast with Lori and Missy and then explaining to Lori that he was only going in for a couple of hours he headed for the office. He still wasn't convinced he would be able to sell his boss on the idea so he didn't tell Lori why he was going to the office, besides if he got his two weeks off he could surprise her with the news.

Taking the elevator up in the GSI head quarters building he bypassed the floor was his office resided and went to the one above it where his boss's office was located. Getting off the elevator, he walked down the hall passed the conference room to the reception area of Mr. Franklin Jones the supervisor overseeing all GSI operations in North America. Walking up to the receptionist desk he said: "Hello Sally is Frank in?"

"Well hello Mr. Baxter we weren't expecting you in until Monday, how was your trip," she asked?

"It went as planned but it was long, and I am glad to be home but thank you for asking," Phil said to her.

"I am glad to hear it, yes Mr. Jones is in, please take a seat, and I will let him know you are here," she said as she picked up the phone and rang her boss.

He had no sooner set down on the couch in the reception area when Sally said: "Mr. Jones will see you now."

Standing back up he made his way to the big wooden door and let him self into the large corner office. Mr. Jones rose from his desk and made his way across the room to meet him with his hand out "hello Phil it's good to see you back, I have heard nothing but good things from all the branch offices on your presentations" he said as he took Phil's hand and shook it.

"Thank you, Frank, It's good to be back, and yes I think the trip was a complete success," said Phil as Frank released his hand and went back to his desk and took his chair. "Have a seat?" Frank said and then "what brings you in, I wasn't expecting to see you until Monday?"

As he took the chair in front of the desk, Phil said: "Well Frank I need a favor."

"Go ahead and let's see what I can do," Frank said without hesitation looking across the desk at Phil.

"I know how important it is to follow up with implementation now that all the branch offices are working on it but this trip took a lot out of me, and I would like to take a couple of weeks off," he said as he watched Franks face for a reaction.

Pausing for only a few seconds, he replied "Phil you have been working for GSI for twenty years now and ten of that under me, I have asked you to do countless numbers of things, and you have never once complained, and you have followed through on every single one of them until completion. In all the time we have worked together I can't remember you ever asking me for anything personal until today. You just spent forty-seven days on the road and away from your family; I would have to be heartless not to grant your request. Go spend time with your family; they have earned it as much as you have."

Surprised by how willing he was to let him go at such a crucial time all Phil could do was stammer a simple "thank you, Frank."

"Besides," said Frank "you have put together a hell of a team down there, I am sure nothings going to come up they can't handle until you got back." Then pausing for a moment, Frank asked: "Who do you want to leave in charge?"

Without hesitation, he answered "Chris has been running the office while I have been on the road, they all respect her, and she is fully up to speed on the implementation. She has been to all the meetings with me and helped me set up the presentation, so she knows all angels of what we are doing and what the new company expects."

"Very good," Frank said, "I will have Sally call her up to my office, and I will explain what's going on, you just get out of here, and we will see you two weeks from Monday." Standing he once again stuck out his hand and Phil stood and took it as they shook hands.

Turning to leave Phil once again said: "Thanks, Frank I appreciate this."

And Frank said, "it's the least I can do, I have been lucky to have some one as dedicated to their work as you."

Making his way out of the office and back down the elevator he walked towards his car in the parking garage. He was feeling good knowing he wouldn't have to worry about work as he did Mystics biding and it just felt good in general to know he had some time off after being away from home for so long. Reaching his car, he pulled out his phone and called Lori to let her know he was done at the office, but he was going to make a couple stops on his way home. He hung up and started the car and was still surprised how light and airy he felt, work must have been wearing on him more than he realized.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers