Corruption of a Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous as hell at this sudden predicament Phil's tosses glances right and left as the slurping sound of Judy sucking on his growing cock becomes louder.

"Oh my lord," he thinks to him self, and then the sudden guilt of using his lord's name comes over him again. But the motion of Judy's mouth on his now hard cock is hard to ignore, and any thoughts of guilt go out of him as a growing feeling of ecstasy washes over his whole body.

"Damn you Mystic," he thinks to him self as he starts to move his hips in and out fucking the young pink haired girls mouth.

As he starts to get into the feeling of the awesome blowjob another customer rounds the corner and stops in her tracks in shock at what she sees right there in the open store. Looking at the pink head girl and then up at Phil she quickly turns on her hills and heads back the way she came.

Faster and faster Judy moves her mouth pausing to pull out his cock and run her tongue around the head and then up and down the shaft and then back into her mouth.

Phil is meeting the motion of her head with the strokes of his hips and driving his hard cock down her tight wet throat. The softness of her mouth and the constant motion on his hard cock are more than he can stand and he feels his nuts start to tighten.

As if this is a queue Judy spits out his cock and grabs it with her hand stroking so fast her fist is just a blur. Lifting her shirt to expose her bare breasts she pointed his dick at them just as he clenched his ass and began shooting streams of cum onto the soft pink mounds.

Groaning under his breath Phil lets the young girl milk him of every drop of cum before pulling away and putting his cock back in his pants suddenly remembering his wife is less than ten feet from him.

Pulling down her shirt Judy rose to her feet and with out a word she makes her way down the aisle and disappears around a corner out of sight just as Lori emerges from the dressing room door that Cheryl had just moved away from.

He had just received a blow job in the isle of an open store, but that was suddenly the furthest thing from his mind as he looked in awe at his wife and what she was wearing. She had on a red, and black corset laced down the back that was pushing her wonderful breasts up and out to greet him. Lowering his eyes, he saw the red silk panties under a black garter belt holding up her fish net stockings, and the entire picture of her was like some naughty angel minus the wings.

He was in awe, and all he could seem to mutter was "Wow," but she could tell he was impressed by the look on his face which made her blush again.

Cheryl looked her up and down and then walked behind her and said: "I think we have found your true calling, it's to be a lingerie model, you look stunning."

Lori didn't know what to say; she felt so different standing here in a type of clothes she never thought she would wear as her husband and a strange woman both admired her. She was excited but a bit nervous at the same time.

She thought about it for a minute and then decided she liked the way it made Phil look at her so she would get them, besides aside from Cheryl he was the only one who would ever see her wear them. Or so she thought.

Mystic popped into his head and said to Phil, "I believe you have reached the first mile stone with her so I can leave knowing your well on your way to succeeding." After pausing for a minute, she added: "I will be back from time to time to check on you, and as you now know I can be in someone else's head, and you won't know I am there so behave your self."

With that he noticed a change come over Cheryl as her mind was returned to her and Phil saw the glassy look leave her eyes. She glanced around looking a bit confused so Phil quickly asked Lori if she wanted to purchase her new garments and when she answered yes he suggested she change into her clothes as they had allotted of shopping left to do.

By the time Lori had changed out of the corset and other garments and stepped out of the dressing room in her clothes Cheryl had seemed to have a more clear head and was able to lead them to the cash register. As they stood there while she rang up, the total Phil noticed the pink haired girl amble by and head out the door and he once again felt the familiar twang of guilt for cheating on his wife.

They spent another two hours going from store to store buying Lori clothes and various ensembles. She picked out Jeans and shorter and tighter shirts and skirts of verifying colors, and when they were done, they went down to the food court to have lunch.

As they ate Phil thought to himself that tomorrow was Sunday which meant he had a week left to get her ready, lord was this next part going to be hard.