All Comments on 'Corseted Wife Loosens Up'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Nice

A corset, lace, and a TLW, how sweet is that. Very!

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Read

Another TLW story Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Most enjoyable!

A delightful, well-written and sexy story, well worth full marks. Thank you.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersabout 12 years ago
nice.

I did enjoy the story but found the writing style slightly disjointed. At times I felt it didn't flow smoothly although it provided a visual experience. It was almost text book with no individual style from the writer. Loosening the prose would help the story flow better.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Concur with SW

Very nice...a little too kinky to be sweet, but mainly I think this is heavily lingere fetish. The missed opportunity...at no time did I detect any competition from any other men to add some tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Cute Story!

A nice romantic tale with an extra taste of kink! As its between a man & woman in love and using lingerie as an enhancement made it better! No external actors were really necessary without making the plot more complex. Keep on writing whether you wish to continue this story or post similar pieces.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 10 years ago
wow

I kept waiting for him to share his wife. I love the ones where the wife doesn't get shared. Excellent story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 8 years ago
Corseted Wife

What a lovely story about a woman who knows exactly what her husband want her to wear in terms of lingerie, but is coy with him about buying any and wearing it.

I love seeing women who wear cut out bras that expose the nipples and areolas. Adds sexiness to the effect.

Should have a follow up as to what goes on once they return home.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago
Great

I,d love a woman who would wear a corset and had the body to make it work as this story makes out.

This is the first story with more than a brief reference to a corseted woman without being stupid, wish more would write more for me to read.

FortunatehsbandFortunatehsbandabout 3 years ago
Exposed

Love stories of exposed wives and the attention they receive. The joint preparation and her being proud of herself is a sharing and shows confidence that she is enjoying. I rated at 4 stars because I was disapointed that there wasn't a follow on story where she finds some internal distress about going to the next step which would involve a man with whom they spend some time with, and the decisions of what would fulfill 'her' desires. I'm going to read the rest of your stories and I am hoping to find my excitement with one of them imagining my shy, conservative, beautiful, wife that is finally realizing and accepting her beauty enough to be proud to be seen! Wondering where our travels will take us! Las Vegas a few more times!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous