Corseted Wife Loosens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

Nan spoke to both of them asking in general what they were shopping for and then who would be making the decisions. Sean hesitated but then said, "Kelly can get anything she wants but I get a veto." Kelly blushed but nodded her agreement.

Nan focused on Kelly and said, "I always ask that since some of our customers are in serious Dom-sub relationships with the man or -sometimes the woman- in full control. With other couples the man is just the credit card. Since you're in between, I usually find the woman is better able to make lingerie decisions even though the garments are for the man's pleasure." Turning to Sean, Nan said, "Trust us. We'll find the perfect things for your lady. Why don't you go down the street for coffee- turn left at my front door- there's a nice place a few doors down. Give us 30 to 45 minutes. You can have a veto on our selections when you return but I doubt seriously you'll have any problem with our choices. I know what men like."

Within a minute Nan had Kelly outlining her interest in new lingerie including favorite colors and which body parts she wished to emphasize. She insisted on taking Kelly's measurements. Kelly found the intimacy of the stranger's hands moving over her with the tape strangely arousing. Nan complimented Kelly on her body's shape noting that her measurements reflected a show girl's body- noticeably top heavy but otherwise well shaped and toned. Kelly confessed to being torn between wanting to show off her body and being embarrassed. Nan encouraged her to be bolder- noting that she should be proud of her body and excited by teasing her husband. Kelly blushed but felt empowered by Nan's comments. She felt she'd just received professional advice from an expert; it would be foolish to ignore her guidance.

By the time Sean returned Kelly had bought a black waist cincher and some seamed stockings to go with it that she'd never wear at home. She'd selected a push up bra and panties to match the cincher. She'd also bought a nude push up bra, several pairs of silky bikini panties and some tight fitting tops along with a smooth cup bra that would look good under the clingy tops. Finally, there was a very kinky latex bra with strategically placed holes that would leave her nipples exposed. She didn't know if she'd ever wear it for more than a few minutes but was sure Sean would enjoy even a brief show in the privacy of their hotel room. Kelly told Sean about her purchases but omitted mentioning the latex bra. She made sure it was buried at the bottom of her shopping bag as she thought it would be a perfect surprise one evening.

Nan made a light comment offering Sean the final say on Kelly's selections but he demurred saying he trusted their judgment. They paid and left the shop.

Kelly directed Sean two blocks down the street to the consignment shop. She explained that from her search Las Vegas apparently had a large market for used evening wear. The shop should be a great place to buy a slightly used, cleavage revealing dress for less than 60% of its original cost- perfect for the very limited use Kelly would probably have for it.

Within 20 minutes Kelly bought a short black dress with a low neckline. It came with a bolero jacket that put Kelly in control of how much flesh she exposed as she adjusted the jacket- she could button it closed or let the lapels spread apart by opening some buttons. She also found a pair of 4" stiletto heels that she would never have bought at retail. She didn't even know if she could walk in them for more than a few minutes.

As they returned to their car Kelly said, "Buying my new clothes has made me horny. The new corset and dress are going to tease both of us. Just like last night I'll be on display but you won't be able to touch me. With that in mind, I think we should go back to the hotel for some simple, naked sex."

"Great," replied Sean with a big grin."I think we'd both enjoy it if I give you an all over body treatment with your perfumed body lotion. The thought of feeling my hands slide all over your naked skin is very appealing. I'll just take my time enjoying your body."

"Oh...," replied Kelly. "My pussy just twitched at what you said. Let's get back to the hotel." After a short pause she added, "When I was getting ready for this trip I packed the nipple suction cups you bought last year. I didn't know if we'd use them but I was in a sexy mood. Perhaps I'll put them on and stretch my nipples while you're putting lotion on my lower body. When you're ready to do my chest you can remove the cups and feel my nipples at their biggest. You remember how they look right after being in the cups; they're really obscene; you'll love them."

Sean said that sounded like a fantastic idea.

Once back in their room Sean warmed the lotion in hot water. He took his clothes off and pulled the bedspread off the bed. Kelly stripped, applied the suction cups as Sean watched and then lay on her back on the bed. They enjoyed a sensuous time as Sean massaged every inch of Kelly's body with perfumed lotion. The sight of Kelly's nipples filling the half inch high transparent cups was an ongoing tease to him and her body felt great. He saved her breasts for last knowing that the massage would quickly evolve into sex. When Sean eased the suction cups off Kelly's nipples they looked red and angry. Initially Sean was afraid they were sore but after some tentative touching he found Kelly welcomed his attention. Sean's mouth soon enveloped a sensitive, swollen nipple. He loved its stretched size and his lust excited both of them.

He couldn't get enough of her swollen nipples and mauled them with his slippery fingers and his mouth. Dropping one of his hands to Kelly's pussy, Sean found it wet and open. Two fingers easily slipped in and Kelly's hips moved up to accept them as deeply as possible. His palm pressed on her Venus Mound and clit as his fingers worked her pussy. Her hips ground against his hand as Kelly's arousal increased.

Between his mouth on her nipples and his hand in her pussy, Sean brought Kelly off in a few minutes. He gave her a moment to recoup. When she'd recovered Kelly said, "My nipples are a little sore but my breasts would like to pleasure your cock. Remember in the plane when I said you'd be rewarded if you focused on my breasts; put your cock between them and enjoy yourself." Lying on her back Kelly placed her hands on the outside of her breasts and pushed them together saying, "Add a big squirt of lotion between my tits and bring your cock here." Kelly pushed her soft mounds together and he soon had applied the extra lotion and slipped his cock into the tunnel Kelly was creating for him. He was thrilled by the look and feel of his first tit fuck in several years. Her tits were glistening and lotion was oozing out around his cock as it buried itself between her soft mounds of flesh. Her slippery tits felt like a giant hungry pussy. It didn't take long for Sean's cum to join the lotion on his wife's upper chest.

When it was time to dress for dinner Kelly put her bra on first and then asked Sean for help with the new corset. Sean loved the dramatic cleavage created by the bra. It obviously had pads that pushed her tits in as well as up. The cups were cut low to maximize the amount of flesh exposed. He was tempted to comment that her cleavage was deep enough to give him another tit fuck but realized that might scare Kelly into thinking she was showing too much. He kept his mouth shut.

Kelly told Sean to pay attention to his job with her corset. She handed him two long laces and showed him that with this corset he'd have to thread the laces from scratch. She explained that corset lacing was done from the top and bottom with the ends to be pulled on at the middle. This focused the tightening on the waist. She held the corset in place and Sean began the threading process. He then gradually tightened the laces. As he did Kelly pointed out the absence of a front opening which gave the garment a smoother line but required a full re-lacing at the back each time it was worn. Of more interest to Sean was Kelly's teasing mention that once he laced her into the corset she'd be unable to remove it without his help. "You can think of it as true sexual bondage if you like. Saying I need your 'help' to remove the corset is the same as saying 'I need your consent.' I'll be your captive. Does that make your cock stiffen?"

Sean acknowledged that he did like the thought of being in control. The 'bondage' imagery was arousing and the fact that Kelly's body was displayed and available for sex added to the appeal. He could visualize removing her bra and enjoying her tits and ass while leaving the corset in place. Standing back when he was done tightening the laces Sean surveyed Kelly's body and told her she looked incredibly sexy. He loved the effect the bra and the corset had on her body and called her attention to the bulge in his pants.

Kelly needed additional help with her stockings as bending to get them on her feet proved impossible in the corset. As Sean smoothed the silky stockings over her legs he smiled at the thought that his corseted wife was all but helpless. After Sean connected the stockings to the garters he was only too happy to slide Kelly's panties into place and finally assist with zipping her dress closed. Again, when he stood back and saw the overall effect Sean was struck with Kelly's beauty and sex appeal and told her so. She examined herself in the mirror and was pleased but self conscious about her deep cleavage. The neckline of the dress was cut to show off her cleavage; she'd never worn anything so revealing. Fortunately, she knew the jacket would allow her to cover up somewhat.

They ate in a different casino restaurant that night but everything else about the evening was an amped up copy of the first night. Spending a day in Las Vegas coupled with the purchase of her new clothes put their minds in another world- far from their everyday lives. Sean reveled in knowing Kelly was corseted for his pleasure. While only a portion of her cleavage was exposed Sean knew that under her jacket there was much more. The thought that he controlled the removal of the corset was a recurring stimulant.

Kelly found she enjoyed gradually indulging her repressed exhibitionist streak. Starting the evening with her jacket buttoned Kelly opened a button when they sat down for dinner revealing an extra inch of cleavage. At dinner Kelly told Sean how the lingerie clerk had complimented her body and urged her to show it off. She intrigued him by saying she'd felt she should follow Nan's advice. During their time in the restaurant she periodically opened another button to tease Sean. With each button the lapels pulled apart displaying deeper cleavage and more of the exposed mound of each breast. Dinner was almost two hours of foreplay.

For their post dinner walk through the casino to the taxi stand the jacket was fully unbuttoned and Kelly enjoyed the attention she got from countless strangers. At Kelly's suggestion, they even stopped for a few minutes and watched some action at the craps tables. She obviously wasn't running for cover and Sean loved watching her turn guys' heads. In due course Kelly suggested they return to their hotel and Sean quickly agreed.

Once in their room Sean helped remove Kelly's dress and again enjoyed the overall effect of the bra, corset, stockings and heels. He lowered Kelly to the bed and slipped off her panties telling her how incredibly sexy she looked. Sean climbed onto the bed. He buried his face in her cleavage and kissed the abundant slopes of her breasts. After a minute of indulging himself he then removed the bra. Seeing Kelly's corseted body with her tits exposed was even more exciting than he'd expected. Sean's hands were all over her body as he told her how fantastic she looked and felt. The corset made her tits look huge. The stiffness of her corseted body was in stark contrast to the softness of her breasts and ass which Sean found very arousing. His excitement added to hers as she helplessly enjoyed being ravaged by her lustful husband.

Afterwards Sean agreed to remove the corset only after Kelly agreed that he could corset her for each of their remaining evenings. They both knew her formal agreement wasn't needed; each of them wanted her in the corset again. Kelly smiled at his demand and assured him that she would be his willing captive every evening. They went to bed very satisfied.

The next day Kelly wore a short skirt and one of her clingy new tops over the smooth bra she'd bought. Sean complimented her on how great she looked. Kelly acknowledged that she liked her look and could see why Sean would prefer that she dressed this way. She said she'd buy some new clothes when they returned home. They spent the day touring several casinos.

Back in their room in the late afternoon Sean was watching TV and wasn't aware that Kelly had slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. She quickly stripped to the waist and tried on the latex bra. It was a bit of a struggle but she finally got her breasts settled properly in the thin stretchy cups with her nipples projecting obscenely. She put her top back on thinking she'd suggest they go to the bar for a cocktail and see how long it might take for Sean to notice a nipple bump. In the mirror Kelly could see her plan wasn't going to work. Her nipples and areola bulged through the bra making half inch high bumps about 2" in diameter in the tight top. It looked like she had huge 'puffy' nipples and was crudely showing them off. At home she might have changed to a looser top and ventured out with Sean but here in the hotel her only tops were too form fitting for that.

Kelly decided that she'd just walk in front of Sean in their room and see when he noticed her protruding nipples. She was pleased that within 15 seconds of her entering the room, Sean was off the couch and fondling her chest through the blouse saying, "Wow. I've never seen your nipples like this. It's very obscene and has my cock hardening. You feel almost naked but you're really sticking out."

Kelly said, "It's my new latex bra. I bought it as a surprise for you." She described the bra and her planned trip to the bar. Sean manhandled her tits and soon had her top off so he could see her nipples framed by the latex. Within a few minutes the couple was again on the bed enjoying each other. The bra was soon in the way and thrown to the floor as Sean ravaged Kelly's breasts. They brought each other to climax and then needed a nap to recover.

The remaining evenings each provided a new casino and restaurant for Kelly's stage. She wore the new corset, bra and dress each night. Each evening went as before except that the bolero top was never more than half buttoned and was fully open before each meal ended. Kelly continued to be embarrassed but excited to display herself to strangers in the casino on her way to bed with her husband. Sean enjoyed the foreplay as well and the couple had great sex as soon as they were in their room.

They were both truly sated by the time they flew home.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers
12