All Comments on 'Cougarville-Bought Boy Ch. 02'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

I love this series! It's so sexy and the chemistry is so obvious. I love how he responds to her dominance already. Though if I were her I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off his hot body...lol.

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Genuine, I love it!

Please continue, what a great read. Thanks!

SumacandIvySumacandIvyabout 11 years ago
More

Waiting for the next chapter. I sure hope Alice doesn't enter the picture yet. I'm enjoying these early stages of discovery too much to see it rushed.

JoshCaresJoshCaresabout 8 years ago
A Little Disappointed that there aren't any more chapter's to read!

But it's a great story from someone that has lived it, Great Job, Ma'am!

Hope U will decide to add to the story, please Ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic story! I wish there were more chapters.

I would love for a mistress to dominate me like this. I especially want her to play with my nipples -- pull them, suck them, lick them, and clamp them.

I really enjoyed the parts of the story where the mistress played with the slave's nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Also wish there was more. The relationship has so much potential, and their dynamic is very hot. Please consider continuing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous