All Comments on 'Cougarville-Bought Boy Ch. 02'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Also wish there was more. The relationship has so much potential, and their dynamic is very hot. Please consider continuing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic story! I wish there were more chapters.

I would love for a mistress to dominate me like this. I especially want her to play with my nipples -- pull them, suck them, lick them, and clamp them.

I really enjoyed the parts of the story where the mistress played with the slave's nipples.

JoshCaresJoshCaresabout 8 years ago
A Little Disappointed that there aren't any more chapter's to read!

But it's a great story from someone that has lived it, Great Job, Ma'am!

Hope U will decide to add to the story, please Ma'am.

SumacandIvySumacandIvyabout 11 years ago
More

Waiting for the next chapter. I sure hope Alice doesn't enter the picture yet. I'm enjoying these early stages of discovery too much to see it rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Genuine, I love it!

Please continue, what a great read. Thanks!

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

I love this series! It's so sexy and the chemistry is so obvious. I love how he responds to her dominance already. Though if I were her I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off his hot body...lol.

More, more, more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous