Could Be Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go," she said once she finished. "All clean."

The way Kat smiled innocently it may as well have been a perfectly normal thing to do. It wasn't though, and we all knew it. Whether or not she meant to get a reaction out of me, she had certainly gotten one out of Sam who was obviously getting turned on again. His cock was still lying out in plain sight, and it was noticeably stiffer than it had been a moment ago.

Seeing as how Kat looked like she was about ready to jump my brother at any moment, and I'd pushed my boundaries more than enough for one day, I mumbled something about having to leave, then proceeded to do just that. The last things I heard before shutting the door behind me were a loud squeal from Kat and the creak of bedsprings protesting a sudden shift in weight distribution. I had no intention of looking back to see what exactly had caused it, I could guess well enough if I wanted to.

I went back to my temporary room and got properly dressed, then puttered for a little while trying to find something to occupy my mind. It wasn't my apartment, so I didn't want to do too much reorganizing, but I managed to distract myself a bit simply by sorting through the clothes Kat had packed for me, since I hadn't had a chance to do that yet.

Every now and then, the realization of what I'd just participated in broke through my defences and I had to force it from my thoughts. I knew it was wrong, that I really, really shouldn't have done it, but dwelling on it too much wasn't going to solve anything. Besides, so far it looked like there might not be any dire consequences to deal with, and there was a possibility that both Kat and Sam would politely not bring it up ever again. I doubted it would be that simple.

An indeterminate amount of time later from my perspective, due to my deliberate attempts at distracting myself, Sam knocked on the door to my room. I didn't have the door all the way closed anyway, but I appreciated his consideration.

"Sorry," I said immediately.

"For what?" he asked, seeming genuinely confused as he stepped through the doorway.

"For, you know, 'waking you up'," I said.

"Oh, don't worry about that."

I stared at him for a second. "That's it? That's all you're going to say?"

"Lily, I'm pretty sure Kat's more to blame for what I woke up to this morning than you are. I really doubt you would have been in there if she hadn't persuaded you somehow. I know her well enough by now. Plus... it wasn't exactly a terrible experience."

I smiled involuntarily at the indirect compliment, even though I was still waiting for some indication of displeasure from him. "Still, you're taking it way better than I expected. Better than I am even."

"Well..." he said, scratching his head uncomfortably, "let's just say I didn't go into it completely unprepared."

"How about we say more than that, because that makes no sense to me at all. How could you possibly have been prepared?"

Sam hesitated for a second, then shrugged. "Kat likes to roleplay sometimes as a 'little sister'. I think it's some kind of fetish for her. And honestly, it's kinda hot."

"Seriously?"

"Um, yeah. Seriously. I know it's weird, but remember who it was sneaking into the other's room this morning, 'cause it wasn't me."

I flushed a little, and I knew that I really didn't have any room to judge. "Sorry," I said again, for a different reason this time. "I'm just... confused."

"That's understandable. I just wanted you to know we're cool, I'll leave you alone now." He flashed me an all-too-confident smile under the circumstances, then turned and walked away.

I stared after Sam as he left while a broad mix of emotions swirled around inside me. In some ways I almost wanted him to stay and explain things to me. That was silly though, because I didn't even know the right questions to ask, let alone whether he'd have the answers I wanted. I also wished he'd been just a little more emotional about the whole thing instead of making me feel like the weird one. Apparently he and Kat had a brother-sister roleplay thing going, so in comparison I really shouldn't feel so much like I was the weirdo out of the two of us. I should have been used to feeling like that though, because my brother was nothing if not good at acting like he hadn't done anything wrong. I wished he'd share that talent with me.

****

I made my way through an uneventful shift at work spending far more time than I liked thinking about both my brother and his girlfriend. It was probably a good thing Sam had talked to me that morning, or I'd have had to spend the whole day dreading what he was going to say to me. As it was I mostly just tried to figure out what was wrong with me, and Sam, and even Kat.

Eventually my work day ended and it was back to Sam's apartment for me. I fully expected both he and Kat to be there waiting for me again, and I hadn't quite decided whether I wanted to hang out with the two of them or not when I did arrive.

"Hey," Kat greeted me as I stepped through the doorway.

"Hey," I said back, taking a quick look around for my brother.

"Sam had to leave for a bit," Kat explained vaguely, as though sensing my unspoken question. "Just you and me for a while."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Oh don't look so worried. It's not like I've got any more surprises waiting for you."

"Who said I was worried?"

I headed to my bedroom to change and Kat followed me, apparently oblivious to my desire for some temporary privacy even when I pulled my shirt off and looked for a more comfortable one to switch it for.

"I know I made things a bit awkward this morning," she persisted.

"Actually Sam seems perfectly fine with it all," I said.

"Yeah, but are you?"

That was the question all right. I wasn't sure of the answer myself.

"I've dealt with worse," I said.

"If you say so," Kay said, bouncing onto my bed and sitting with her legs crossed as she watched me. "So what did you think then?"

"About..." I said, while miming a jerking off motion with my hand. "It was kind of fucked up."

"Yeah, but other than that. Did you like it at least a little bit?"

There was a strange earnestness to Kat's line of questioning, and I got the feeling it was important to her I said 'yes'.

"I guess I did," I said. "A little bit. But I really shouldn't have at all."

"It doesn't have to be a bad thing you know. You could take it as a good sign that you and Sam are as close as you are."

"Yeah, I could take it that way. I don't think we're supposed to be that close though. What is it with you and your brother obsession anyway?"

"Oh, that." Kat paused for a moment. "I told you about my brother right? And how he's a lot older than me? I mean, I still don't really understand how it happened, but I absolutely idolized him, you know? And I wanted him to at least like me and want to hang out sometimes maybe. I wanted so bad for him to, I don't know, talk to me about important stuff, or watch movies with me, or... anything really. But when we were younger, being six years apart was just too much. I was never anything more than a little sister to him. And of course by the time I grew up some, he was out living on his own."

"That sounds kind of rough."

"Yeah, it was. It's probably why I'm always subconsciously looking for a substitute brother figure, and, well, Sam's not a bad fit."

"Uh huh, he told me about your 'roleplaying'."

Kat had the decency to look somewhat embarrassed about that. "What can I say, it's just what I'm into. But at least I think you sort of understand where I'm coming from, right?"

"Sort of." I sat down half-facing Kat on the bed and toyed with the corner of the sheet. "I'll admit it's nice to know that Sam's there for me when I really need him. And I'm glad that we're as close as we are I guess, but I just don't know if we should be any closer than that. Plus, I'm honestly not sure I like the interest you have in our relationship given your particular sexual interests."

"Fair enough," Kat said, the corner of her mouth twitching upward. "But I assure you my intentions are at least partly noble. I do want you two to be happy, even if I do kind of get off on it."

I sighed and let myself fall back to lie on the mattress. "You know, the sad thing is I think I might get off on it a little too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, I don't know. Maybe."

"Well, there is a way to find out for sure. You cou--"

"Nope," I interrupted. "I don't wanna know. I have a pretty good guess what you're going to say."

Kat grinned. "Okay then. I'm pretty sure it won't be that long before we're finding out anyway." She jumped off the bed and took a few steps before turning around for a moment. "Sam's still probably going to be a while, maybe a couple hours or something. You want to hang out with us some when he gets here though?"

I suspected her invitation was a not-so-subtle way of getting me and Sam together some more for the sake of seeing what would happen, but at the same time I wasn't totally sure I was opposed to that idea.

"Yeah, okay," I said.

****

As soon as Sam arrived later on that evening, Kat gathered all three of us together to watch a movie. I fully understood it was a pretext for something else, but I wasn't sure if Sam did or not. He didn't really say anything one way or the other, even when Kat and I flanked him on the couch and each curled up next to him.

It surprised me how natural it felt to snuggle with my brother, considering it wasn't something we'd ever done much of. It seemed like there was a lot of potential I'd missed out on in our relationship all these years. In some ways I supposed I should thank Kat for opening my eyes to it, but on the other hand it had all been at least partly for her benefit so I wasn't sure if it counted.

At some point Kat's hand made its way to Sam's lap, and proceeded to gently rub the area around where his cock was. I had been waiting for her to do something like that so I caught her maneuver immediately, but I pretended not to at first just to see what my brother was going to do about it. For a few minutes that meant him pretending nothing was amiss just the same as I was, though it became pretty obvious he was struggling not to openly react.

Eventually I gave in and slipped my hand down to join Kat's. It didn't take my brother long at all to realize we were both down there teasing him to erection, but aside from the occasional peek I continued to pretend like I wasn't even paying attention. From what I saw, Sam was loving the attention, and what I felt in his pants suggested much the same thing. He was getting quite hard, to the point where I suspected it must actually be getting a little uncomfortable. Kat ended up solving that particular problem by unzipping his pants and working his cock free.

"You two gonna gang up on me, huh?" Sam said, not sounding like he minded in the slightest.

"Mm-hm," Kat said. "And don't pretend you don't love it."

"I suppose it could be worse," he admitted, still briefly trying to feign indifference. "I got kinda lucky with you two."

"Damn right you did," Kat said, poking him hard in the chest.

I wasn't paying all that much attention to the dialogue between the two of them, I had something more important to focus on. Sam's prominent erection was being mostly ignored and it seemed like such a waste to let that continue. Since I already had some experience, wrapping my fingers around it didn't require pushing through nearly so much mental inertia this time.

I stroked up and down on his cock a few times and shivered a little at just how easy it was for me to do something so wrong. Bad as it may have been, it was somehow also kind of liberating in a sexual sort of way, crazy as that was. There was no risk of being judged for it, and I felt far safer with both Sam and Kat than I was used to with anyone else in my regular life, despite how recently Kat and I had actually met. Safe enough to contemplate going further than just jerking off my brother.

Before I could chicken out or convince myself it really was a bad idea, I leaned down until my head was nearly in Sam's lap. His cock was right in front of my face, practically inviting me to do what I wanted to do. All I had to do was part my lips and lower my head, and suddenly it was in my mouth. So many different parts of my body twinged with the sheer, delicious wrongness of it all.

Without looking I could sense two sets of eyes firmly on me, and all sound seemed to have stopped except for what little I was making as I worked Sam's erection deeper into my mouth. I knew neither of them would stop me, but still it was reassuring when I felt my brother's hand placed gently on the back of my head, neither pressuring me onward or pulling me away, but just letting me be. It was exactly the right gesture to encourage me.

"Fuck that's hot," Kat breathed.

I privately agreed with the sentiment. I was getting majorly turned on by my own perverse actions, and my pussy was becoming more and more insistent that it get some attention soon. It didn't help when I started hearing noises from above me that suggested Kat and Sam had started seriously making out.

For a few minutes I continued sucking off my brother, gradually working one of my hands between my legs to press against my pussy. Part of me wanted to just strip naked and finger myself to orgasm, but I wasn't quite ready to do that in front of an audience. Plus it would have meant giving up on my blowjob, which I also didn't want to do just yet. I was enjoying it way too much.

"Okay, quit hogging the dick already," Kat said.

I pulled my mouth free just long enough to make eye contact with her as she maneuvered in on the other side. For a moment I thought she wanted to take over, and I was going to let her even though I wasn't completely happy about it, but instead she started licking and sucking on her side of Sam's cock, indicating that she was going to share. I joined her and resumed taking care of my side with my tongue and lips, despite how occasionally we'd make contact with each other. Given the situation, a little accidental tongue contact with another girl didn't faze me nearly as much as it normally would have. Besides, I was sure the effect on Sam would be well worth it.

As if to prove me right, Sam gave a low groan and leaned back even farther in his seat. I felt his caress on the back of my head again, once more urging me to keep going, and I could see him doing the same to Kat. I smiled a little to myself at how, in some ways, my brother wasn't really that different from any other guy.

"God, I'm gonna cum if you two keep going like that," he said.

"Maybe that's the idea," Kat said, straightening up a little as she spoke and removing her shirt.

Sam grabbed her before she could rejoin me and she giggled as he pulled her closer to suck on one of her nipples. It was fine by me if he wanted to play with her tits, because that left his cock all to me again and I was determined now that I was going to make him cum. Sure I had technically done it once before, but I hadn't been sure about it that time and I hadn't really wanted it quite the same way I did now. It was a subtle distinction, but one that was very important to me at that moment.

I figured between Kat and I, and all the work we'd put in already, my brother couldn't possibly last all that much longer. And just to make sure I got the job done I began taking him as deep as I could into my mouth on every down-stroke, deep enough for the tip of his cock to gently ram the back of my throat. A couple times I had to resist the urge to gag, but it was worth it since my work was soon rewarded.

Sam's mouth must have been full of either Kat's boob or her tongue because all I heard was a couple muffled sounds from him before he shot his load. I had been anticipating it anyway, so it wasn't like it was much of a surprise. I swallowed his cum as it came, barely managing to keep up with it but in the end I only let a little spill out and down my chin. As I sat up Kat wiped that small trickle off my face and sucked it off her fingers. She gave me an impressed smile before turning back to Sam.

"How'd that feel?" she asked him. "Not too bad for a little sister, is she?"

"That was pretty amazing," he admitted.

I felt myself blush at the praise, but secretly enjoyed it at the same time.

"Can't believe I did that," I mumbled.

"Well you did, and it was fucking hot," Kat said. "But now I think I need some attention."

Kat man-handled my brother and herself into a position where he was between her legs with his head right around waist level. It started to make things a little cramped on the couch, so I perched myself on the arm and let them have most of the cushion space. I probably would have just left them alone at that point except I was still horny as fuck and needed to get off pretty badly. I kind of would have preferred Sam eating me out rather than Kat, but I had to settle for watching him take care of her instead while I masturbated. At least it was better than doing it alone in my room.

****

I had weird dreams that night, which was not entirely surprising I supposed. What little I remembered tended to involve Sam, though generally not in a sexual way interestingly enough. Still, it was just one more reason for him to be the first thing on my mind when I woke up that morning. I knew it hadn't been a dream when I actually sucked him off last night, but it definitely felt like one. I absolutely could not stop obsessing over it as I went through the familiar debate of whether to get up or go back to sleep.

Those thoughts and images of my brother running through my mind actually presented me with a third option as I got more and more turned on. My hand slipped down between my thighs and I delicately stroked my pussy a couple times. I didn't often masturbate first thing in the morning, but this was a very different morning for me in some fairly important ways.

I was interrupted by soft knocking on my door, and as I lazily turned to take a look I remembered it hadn't even been closed. Sam was standing there in just a pair of boxers with a small, lopsided grin on his face.

"How long you been standing there?" I asked.

"Couple minutes," he said.

I was pretty much covered by my blanket anyway, so I doubted he could have seen what I was up to. Not that it mattered so much at this point.

"Thought there'd be a girl in bed with you already," I said. "Don't tell me you're more interested in watching me sleep."

"I just wanted to talk to you," he said. "Just us."

"Okay. So what's up?"

"Well, I've been thinking about stuff. And Kat asked me last night if...." He trailed off, probably deliberately trying to make me curious. It kind of worked too.

"If what?"

"If you and me were gonna have sex."

Oddly enough, that was actually a pretty good question. I wasn't sure about the answer myself.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I think I went with some non-committal mumbling," Sam said. "It's really not like it's completely up to me."

"Yeah, but it's partly up to you. You must have an opinion at least."

"I guess that's true." He scratched the back of his head thoughtfully. "I'm kind of worried about what you're going to think of my answer though."

"If it's a 'no' because I'm not hot enough, then damn right you should be worried."

"Not even close. It's more like if I say 'yes' you might think it's just because I'll fuck anything with tits."

"Anything with nice tits," I corrected. "I know you have some standards."

"Thanks," he said. "I think."

"No problem. Would it help make your mind up if I told you I was naked under the covers?"

I actually kind of impressed myself at how casual I made my question sound, and I was pleased to note the bulge that began to appear in Sam's boxers as his cock hardened slightly. Despite his alleged concerns, I knew that if he truly found me desirable, it wasn't because I was just another girl for him to have his fun with. Whatever else he might be, he was still my brother.