Could Be Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers

Sam stepped closer and sat down beside me. His new position had the happy side-effect of making his partial erection even more obvious to me.

"Are you really naked under there?" he asked.

"Only one way to find out," I said.

He hesitated for maybe a second or two, then reached for the top of my blanket. I hardly even breathed as he pulled it slowly down my body, revealing more and more of my bare skin to him. I was glad I hadn't bothered with any sort of pyjamas the night before since I was pretty sure it wouldn't have been nearly the same effect. In particular, I loved watching his cock get harder and harder underneath his boxers just from looking at me.

"What do you think?" I asked, even though it was pretty obvious what he thought.

"I think you look good with no clothes on," Sam said.

"Yeah, I can kinda tell," I said, reaching out to lightly grasp his cock. I stroked it a couple times, which he seemed to like, but then he moved away and crawled onto the end of the bed, almost between my legs. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Admittedly, it wasn't actually that difficult to figure out what Sam was up to. At the same time, watching my brother get into position for eating me out was way, way too surreal for me. Apparently he didn't have nearly the same issue with sorting out his reality, because before I knew it his face was buried in my pussy.

I covered my eyes with my hands in a childish attempt not to get overwhelmed. I wanted it, I truly did, but part of me still hadn't adjusted to the idea of desiring my brother in that sort of way. My internal conflict did not, however, prevent Sam from doing an amazing job and gradually getting me too horny to care about anything other than the pleasure. Somewhere along the line, he'd learned how to lick pussy like a pro.

"Mmm, feels good," I moaned encouragingly.

Sam never even paused, he just kept licking. Before long he found my clit with his fingers and began rubbing it in time with his established tempo. It was driving me absolutely crazy.

The longer he went, the less control I seemed to have over my own body. At some point my hips started rocking back against his mouth all on their own as though it would help somehow when actually, if anything, it was more likely hindering. Still, even with my 'assistance', Sam soon had me built up right to the edge of orgasm.

"Keep going, keep going," I whispered over and over as my back arched involuntarily and my thighs tightened on either side of Sam's head.

I tried my best not to scream out loud as I came, and mostly succeeded too. It was a close thing though, given the intensity of it all and the waves of pleasure wracking my body. And in the middle of everything was my brother, the cause of all those sensations. Even if it was just the orgasm talking, I felt so much love for him at that moment.

Sam straightened up once I finally relaxed my legs from their death-grip on him. He looked overly self-satisfied with his performance, but he'd earned it so I wasn't about to get annoyed. I watched as he removed his boxers, freeing his long since fully-hard cock, then slowly crawled on top of me. I knew what was coming, but I still jumped a little every time his erection accidentally bumped against me. It had probably been a good idea for him to get me off first since it meant I wasn't quite as wound up and tense as I otherwise might have been.

"Kat's gonna be so pissed she missed this," he said.

"I'm sure you can make it up to her," I said.

He smiled and nodded. "Guess I'll have to."

His cock was poised directly above my pussy, ready to enter at the slightest push. It was crazy how much I wanted it inside me. Partly just because I was horny, but also because it meant something important, even if I wasn't entirely certain what. Possibly something about our relationship, or the freedom I had to make choices, or some bullshit like that. Whatever the case might have been, I mostly just wanted Sam to hurry up and get on with it.

"You gonna do this sometime today?" I asked.

Without directly responding, and while making eye-contact the entire time, he slowly lowered his hips and I felt my pussy lips part for him. I hissed in pleasure as his cock slid inside and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. After an unexpectedly sudden thrust I had to bury my face in his shoulder in an attempt not to get overwhelmed.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"M'good," I mumbled. "Keep going."

I was pretty sure he was almost all the way in me now, though it was hard to tell since he started pulling out more on each stroke and the increased force of his penetrations made it hard to concentrate on much of anything. Particularly since I couldn't quite shake the realization that I was being fucked by my own brother. My pussy tightened involuntarily every time I thought about it, something Sam was probably enjoying.

There were a couple times I moaned a little louder than I meant to, and I was sure Kat would hear and come investigate, but she never did. She must still have been sleeping. In some ways I didn't know if I preferred having the privacy, or if it would have made it hotter having her watch. It was something to keep in mind for the future I supposed.

"You know you're actually fucking your little sister right now," I said, more to hear the words than to communicate with Sam.

He groaned and his next few thrusts were harder than before. "Don't say that. It's way, way too much for me to handle right now."

I smiled to myself and waited a moment before leaning right into his ear and whispering, "what's the matter, you don't like being reminded of the bad, bad things you're doing to your baby sis?"

It probably wasn't a great plan for getting him to last longer, but the thrill of how much control I had was too much to resist. He groaned even louder as I whispered a few more dirty things to him, doing everything I could to remind him of how wrong the situation was. Soon he couldn't take it anymore and pulled out of my pussy mere seconds before cumming and spraying his cum all over my tummy.

I stared at the sticky mess on my stomach for a moment, then poked at it with my finger. I was covered in my brother's semen, and I was fascinated rather than revolted. It was a weirdly sexy feeling.

"You're bad," he said when he caught his breath some.

"I know," I said. "I wouldn't have just let you do all that if I wasn't."

He rolled off of me and we lay there just looking at each other for a moment. I thought of all that had happened in the past few days and everything that had changed, especially the things that I couldn't possibly have ever predicted.

"You think Kat's really gonna be okay with what we just did?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Sam said. "She's pretty much going to insist on watching next time though. Or participating."

"I can live with that." I curled up next to my brother and nestled myself against his chest. It was a nice feeling; warm, comforting, and it held a promise of things to come. "I think maybe it wasn't such a bad thing someone broke into my apartment," I said.

"Yeah," he said. "Maybe it wasn't."

Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers