All Comments on 'Could You Forgive a Cheater'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

lisa's hubby needs to know what she is doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erm

Is he okay with this situation? If so why did he divorce? If he isn't okay why is he joining them again, it would have been easier for him to move along in his life.

Strange turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and the stories just

get dumber and dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well , that's the last of your stories I'll ever read

That was just really bad .

I'm out .

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Point of view

From whose point of view is this written? It is all over the place. Firstly as some invisible observer (which couldn't happen) before attempting multiple POV's from two of the charactures. What of Lisa's husband? No husband/wife would agree to their spouse going off for a work dinner with the boss and his wife without questioning why they hadn't been invited. Then, a weekend away on a boat? Really.

What of this so called promotion? Who got it? What about Lisa's husband? Is he so stupid that he didn't notice changes in her?

Totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Hopefully the boat sinks the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah you might as well and

you can marry Lisa and cheat together because your ex-wife's brother is sending photos to her soon to be ex as soon as the divorce is final...

and he isin't a wimp so look out for the aftermath..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bizarre!

33 must be the nom de plume for ludicrous in your translation. 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
An interesting story, worth 5*

I noticed that the 1* bot is active.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Ermm"

The divorce wasn't his choice. His wive divorced him.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Part 2

With what happens with Lisa and her husband. I am sure he will BTB the whole company.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
unfinished

Part two might get a better score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 2

i assume will be when her hubby finds out and him n judy sue the company for millions and both retire while lisa and the other 3 have to actually find new jobs and gasp actually go to work. Oh well maybe lisa can become a good whore and make money walking the street

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Totally confused

I read your BIO where you said "The few stories I have written so far have been roughly based on something which has happened to me or one or my friends. I hope strange shit keeps happening to us!"

That would lead me to believe this story was about you or a friend. If it is about you, you would have to be Gregg.

When you started your tale it was written from Lisa's stand point but you finished it from Gregg's. If it really wasn't about you you should have stayed in the third person the whole way thru. If you write a second chapter keep this in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

You have no idea what love is.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
One last thing

If you are Gregg, you were the cheater so if you couldn't forgive who was it you couldn't forgive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not realistic

Today that would of been all over the news media. Reggies company would of been sunk like the boat they were on. Once his customers got wind of this type of situation they would run from him.

The other employees that had refused to be apart of the sex would come forward to get their 15 min of fame. Gregs wife would have sued because her attorney would see dollar bills in front of his face. Reg and his wife would of been ruined along with Lisa marriage. Publisity not wanted by any company.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Willing suspension of disbelief?

That successful business owners would try this is hard to accept. Both Gregg and Lisa had potential lawsuits, that they were being judged for promotion based on whether they ‘put out,’

The changing perspectives hurt this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not What Expected

Interesting story but the title’s very misleading. I suppose you could say Gregg’s wife is the one who couldn’t forgive the cheater, but she only appears at the very end of the story. Why?

This story did provide evidence to support my theory that many who comment here don’t/can’t read and understand what they are reading. For instance the comment on point of view; has the writer ever heard of 3rd Person Omnipotent POV. (That’s a god like POV where the author knows all and can tell all. Most novels either use that or 3rd Person Limited.) Best I could tell that’s exactly what this author used—but I’m not sure about how OK it was for the Epilogue to be in 1st person. Normally you should stick with one POV throughout.

I started reading expecting to see a wife cheat, get caught and the husband have to decide whether or not he’d forgive her. I was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"No chance of pictures being taken that way."

Obviously too late for him, bit also too let for Lisa?

<P>

I mean, really, Judy didn't sue for alienation of affection? She didn't try finding out the name of the woman her husband was fucking and contacting Lisa's husband? As several of pointed out, she has a solid case for suing Reggie. And when that happens, it's almost certain Lisa's husband will find out even if Judy doesn't contact him directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Misleading

Almost as bad as Redstones story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So why didn't Lisa s husband get a copy of the pictures

She should've divorced to. A whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity nailed it

backspace before uploading, deafish! CC unite!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Very weak

No punishment is too great for those who cheat. Lisa obviously doesn't love her husband very much after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Agree. Unfinished or...

... a weak LW story. Barely any BTB. Protagonist(s) seems to benefit financially from cheating. Lisa’s husband? No punishment of Lisa? Basically almost nothing happens. No, this is just unfinished. If left like this deserves only 1-Star.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Love this one also

Good character development, interesting story line and nice ending.

Now, how about Chapter 2 for Diedra?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would think that most readers expected what happened to Greg to be what happened to Lisa, husband somehow finds out, throws her out when she returns from first weekend and divorces her.

In the Loving Wives world Greg's wife would have contacted Lisa's husband and showed him the pictures. Lisa's world would then probably have turned to shit.

Although Lisa took in the BS that Brooke shoveled at her about cheating and swinging helping her marriage and her life, the whole concept behind all of that was that the husband had to be kept from becoming suspicious of her cheating.

Lisa never learned the cardinal rule of cheating and keeping it secret, is not to change your life for your cheating. Don't change your time away from home. No early and late meetings or girls nights out. Don't change your appearance. Etc.

The husband would eventually become suspicious of her now going on frequent weekend 'planning meetings', which she never did before. He would have to become suspicious of how their sex lives were suddenly being spiced up with all the new things she was doing and learning with her new sex partners. He would probably also hear from someone at Lisa's office about how cozy she is with Greg at work.

Just a matter of time until the husband finds out and the shit hits the fan.

Although, after the divorce, Lisa would probably follow Greg's lead and go back to the yacht.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Reality Show

Being a sinner does not mean you will have a bad life, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poorly written...

... the writer needs remedial English and some knowledge about life and people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol

I love how Lisa wasn't ousted.

Selfish people all around. Even the 'good guys'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This author is a closet cuck......he loves that cock cage.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Husband is not questioning boat trips

Planning sessions over weekends. Had to burn them both...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry fucking for money/job is whoring

1* All four need to be burned

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHEN YOU HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES

to try and cover up your own mistakes and hypocrisy, its over except the shouting, TK U MLJ LV NV

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Here is what you did

You started out writing as Lisa's husband, and wound up divorced as Gregs wife. Huh? Maybe you need to rewrite and go BTB on Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are right

DetroitRockCity You are right the Closet Cucks dreams to be cucks or to forgive a serial cheater wife in the basement of their moms.

Closet Cucks would like to eat cum of stranger men from their imaginable wives.

Closet Cuck want to live with wives who cheat on them and the Closet Cucks does not divorce the cheating wives, but they do not know how they would manage from their moms' basement.

The Closet Cucks do not like BTB stories and complain when the husbands divorce their cheating wives in stories.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
No

Funny way! Will I give the got ! There's No comments , no stars , no Woof. Just a Mouth full of teeth with a bad attitude.......Grrrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

They all need to be burned and we never do find out who got the promotion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sinking a boat....

At sea is easy. Sinner is a good name for the boat since it is used to break promises and cheat. At least they will be closer to hell then. No way does Lisa get off Scot free. His ex wife would have told her husband. No repercussions for the assholes leaves your story incomplete and wanting. 2 stars might change if the continuation is more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
agree with trandoll

Just an odd switch in perspective.

Almost comical. I'm not even criticizing how it turned out. It was a sudden leap to a new character, it could have easily been told from the main character's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BORING

No drama And no real end. Just fucking boring ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid

So how does Lisa 'love' her husband and regularly fucks her work colleagues? Yeh, she's a real catch. What does her husband do while she is away?

Not sure who is dumber: Lisa, her husband or the author.....

2* as well written, grammatically that is. Common sense wise, no!

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
I AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY, 1 STAR!

NOT A LOT OF THOUGHT WAS GIVEN TO THIS UNFINISHED STORY OR WHATEVER THE AUTHOR CALLS IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting Point of View

Brooke’s comment that “marriage is for love, but sex is for fun” seems to make sense. What is doesn’t consider is that when you cheat on a loving partner you lose both their love and the fun you should have been sharing together. The face that you have to lie telsl you that you know it is wrong and things will no go well for your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No

No reason for the story.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
What about Lisa?

Did she get away with it? Judy should have sent the pictures to Lisa’s husband. This story doesn’t deal with her cheating. The husband needs to be told and he has to get revenge against the company in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Promotion?

So which one got the promotion ?

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Why not finish the damn story??

This was an interesting read... not particularly well written... but interesting... until the end! Why wouldn’t there be a final discussion/fitting end to the cheating wife’s side of the story? BTB would be absolutely acceptable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's bad logic

They could logic this to hell and back again.

The spouses aren't 'old fashioned'. The spouses are being lied to. They agreed to

exclusivity. Both parties did. So it's just cold blooded betrayal to cheat. If their logic is so sound, why wouldn't Reg and Brooke offer their employees a chance to discuss with their spouses the open invitation to an open marriage? It's pretty simple, those two get off on cheating. They enjoy ruining marriages. Of course they enjoy the swinger sex, that much is obvious. But the way they discussed their two employees going at it, without them and cheating was weird to me. That is until I realized it's one of their kinks.

I'm surprised Lisa still has a husband. A lot of people left him outta the loop. I hope he's not being faithful because Lisa doesn't deserve a faithful man. She's a shitty person, and deserves someone to respect her the way she respects others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind Of stupid story

Why would the boss jeopardize his company by having sex with their upper managers? As for Judy’s brother seeing them on the boat that’s BS! Those marinas have security to prevent non-owners from getting any where near the expensive yachts. Also, the owners yachts are moored beside each other so any sex would occur inside only with all hatches and window shades closed! You don’t want your neighbors video taping!

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Unfinished Story

You left out your favorite part where the boys get fucked in the ass by the boss. And you left out my favorite part where the boat explodes with all aboard. They all live but are all horribly disfigured and missing limbs.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Cheaters are cheaters always and do not deserve to prosper

Stupid Greg would’ve taken to the cleaners by his wife and Reggies company would’ve been sued.

Greg would’ve been ruined and Lisa found out and ruined too. We hear nothing about that bitch.

But two families destroyed for sure.

A stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry.....Lisa needs to be punished too....

If this was real life Lisa's husband and Greg's wife would not only take the cheaters for all they could get in the divorce, but would also own a big piece of Reg's company. They would also make such a big stink over the whole affair, that it would put his company out of business. He was the boss and he was the one who forced the issue.

You also start with how much in love each is with their spouse and then they literally jump into the sex without any hesitation at all.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Truly stupid. Just a cuck story in the end and not even a good one, not even the basis of the story was actually believable to any real degree.

And this pathetic gem...Lisa is still married and still in love with her husband. Nope, no one behaves that way and still says that. And with the orgy shes always a part of, there is nothing in her heart for her husband nor any respect.

Cucks need to realize that little bit of intellectual dishonesty that they always stick with. No spouse, man or woman truly loves the other and does this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This sucked. Could not find even one of the principles, to connect with. One star, and I am being generous.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I'm sure the one of those famous Houston trial lawyers would've sued the f**kin' pants off Reggie and his company. Come on, OP! You ain't doin' good rep'sentin' H-Town! Still, 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh the lawyers are going to get rich. Lisa, Reggie, Brooke and Gregg are so fucked it is not funny. The lawsuits will drag on for years as Lisa's husband and Gregg's wife drag it out to publicly humiliate the four cheaters.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - a really bad idea for a story.

It certainly makes me wonder why most people bother to get married any more - what is the point?

This story is just one more example of what NOT to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i feel robbed of time.... what a giant pos this thing was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. Well... that sucked. So, let’s look at how this story actually plays out, with some reality sprinkled in.

#1. Lisa and Gregg are offered dinner at the boss house. Lisa wonders WHY her husband isn’t invited. After all, getting the spouse on board with your work, and possible promotion, seems like a positive move. She goes anyway, but her spider senses are tingling. All the drinks they try to ply her with, also puts her on guard. She stays pretty sober.

#2. Invited into the hot tub. She is starting to figure out, what this night is about. She has never whored herself out for advancement, and she has seen others do it, and how from that point on, they are never taken seriously by Co workers on clients. Once the “ Brook trout” or reality, Bighead carp, decides to get in the hot tub naked, Lisa is out the door. Maybe, she even recorded the conversation.

#3. Monday morning , she has a little convo with the boss. Her husband is there as well. She makes it very clear, she will institute a sexual harassment lawsuit against him, if she is denied the promotion, or he ever tries to treat her unfairly, or harasses her again.

Using my normal lens that I look through, at first glance, it seems she might go for this, to get a promotion. Women have been whoring themselves out for money or fame, since the beginning of time. THAT would have been plausible. But the idea, that she gets all excited at the chance to have sex with someone else, makes no sense. As a woman, especially a hot woman, she knows she can get sex from any guy she wants. Therefore, it has no value.

Remember when McDonalds starting selling mini beanie babies? They did not anticipate the demand. Supply ran out fast. Week 4 and 5, were selling during week 1. People came through, ordered 10 small food items, so they could buy 10 beanies, and then refused the food. The next round, McD’s had an ample supply. But the third time, they were just relegated to being another happy meal toy. The moral of the story is- If something is cheap or free, and the supply is inexhaustible, it loses value. No woman would decide on the spur of the moment, to degrade her reputation for no clear cut gain. The wife was risking her marriage and work reputation, for some strange, which she could have got on her own, from anyone, at any time. Sorry. I am not buying it. One star.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Decent story, but you missed out on the ending. Lisa's husband would have been contacted by Judy's lawyer, and there would have been both major lawsuits and very bad publicity. Considering that this involved a promotion and was done by the supervisor, sexual harassment would definitely be on the table. Reggie and Brooke not only would loose a lot of money in the lawsuits, but their companies reputation would be trashed - maybe faced with selling it or going bankrupt; and their personnel reputations would be torched also. Lisa and Gregg would also be burned. And considering the internet the scandal would live forever on the internet. They would be known forever as money and power hungry cheaters, and can give up any chance at a relationship for the next 20 - 40 years.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Raunchy story. Surprised Lisa 'got away' with her cheating. Gregg doesn't appear to miss hid family. There's no moral to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele12 months ago

I can't understand why thsi story scored so low.

It was well written and was easy to read.

Perhaps it was male readers don't like having the tables turned on them.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

One of the commenter asked where the moral of the story is. That just may have clued me in as to the btb'ers extreme mental disfunction

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a stupid-ass story. Everybody isxstill working together and spousal response to the cheating is virtually ignored.

photogman18photogman186 months ago

Because there is no response from the spouses, I guess we will never know. For me it's a HARD NO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous