Could You Forgive a Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to take forever for the week to pass and unlike the previous week when they made every effort to ignore each other, Lisa and Gregg made every effort to be near each other. They enjoyed the furtive looks, the stolen touches which included pinched nipples and grabbed crotches. They had even managed a few kisses which just inflamed their lust.

Friday finally arrived. Brooke and Reggie left Thursday night to go to Galveston and get the boat ready. Gregg and Lisa would follow around noon and drive the two hours to the boat. At exactly noon, Lisa and Gregg walked out of their building. They stopped at Lisa's car and got her small suitcase. It didn't contain much because she was expecting to be naked most of the time.

The drive was both tense and exciting. He had bucket seats so they couldn't sit close together but they managed to touch and stroke each other and Gregg's hand was either on her tit or in her lap trying to touch her, but she drew the line at taking off her clothes in the car. He, on the other hand, had trouble driving with her hand stroking his dick through his pants.

By the time they arrived at the yacht club, they were almost too keyed up to do anything except jump into bed. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Reggie and Brooke met them to help carry their cases and the short walk to the boat served to calm them down a bit.

As to the boat, neither Lisa nor Gregg had any knowledge of or experience with boats and had no idea what to expect so they were surprised when they saw it. Huge it wasn't, but big it was. Fifty feet long and sixteen feet wide with three staterooms, galley, dining area and living area inside and a large afterdeck area used for entertaining. It was luxurious and just walking around it caused the sensual feelings to start.

"We assume that you want to share a room, so we can put your things in here." Brooke said as they entered a spacious stateroom. "The 'head' is right there. We have an adequate supply of fresh water, but still recommend that two people take showers together when practical...besides the showers are small so showers are a lot of fun."

"We also assumed you would not stop for lunch so we fixed some sandwiches. We can go topside and eat before the fun starts."

"Sounds good. I think we're going to need the energy."

A couple of minutes later the four were sitting on the afterdeck eating and talking.

"Tell me, Reggie. How many people does it take to run this thing?"

"No more than what we do with it we do it ourselves. We do hire dayworkers to do the day to day maintenance. We are right on the Gulf so when we decide to leave the dock Brooke and I are experienced enough to handle her ourselves. We never stay out overnight and normally we go two or three hours off shore, cut the engines and just float around. It's quiet and peaceful and we have some of our best sex out there."

"Could I ask a personal question? It's none of my business so if I'm out of bounds, please tell me." Said Lisa

"Ask away. I think we're pretty much past the point of having secrets from you two."

"I assume we are not the first people you have chosen to 'play' with. How do you decide who to choose and how do you know they will participate?"

"First of all, it isn't always about the women having perfect figures and gorgeous looks or the guys being drop dead handsome and buff. Although in this case, both you and Gregg fit those molds. It's all about liking them and feeling that we could enjoy spending time with them without the sex. Secondly, we are never really sure if they will, as you say, participate. That's always a bonus."

He continued. "Neither Brooke nor I are shy about getting naked in front of people so we use the hot tub as a means of doing that. We also make sure that when we suggest using the hot tub that there are no suits which might fit them as the two of you discovered. That gives us an opportunity to get naked and to see if the others feel the same. So far, those who have chosen to join us in the tub naked have also chosen to join us in bed. And to answer the question you want to ask but didn't, there have been five besides you two and none of them have worked for the company. That was always a rule. Then you two showed up. We had some pretty interesting debates with ourselves over the last couple of years about whether to involve you."

"Okay, that's enough. Can we get naked and fuck now?" Asked Brooke.

The dash to the stateroom was almost 'Keystone Kop-ish' with four horny people trying to get through the passageway at the same time. When they did get there the mad rush stopped. Calmly Reggie reached for the buttons on Lisa's blouse as Gregg stood behind Brooke, pulled her blouse out of her shorts then turned her around and unbuttoned it letting it fall silently to the floor. He reached for his belt but Brooke's hands were already there so he took off his shirt.

In the meantime Reggie struggled to remove both their clothes because Lisa had her arms around his neck and was trying to suck his tonsils out. It didn't take long however for the four of them to be naked and on the bed. Both women were having their pussies eaten by the men. Brooke reached over and touched Lisa's breast. A shock went through Lisa and her hips shot straight up in the air almost making Reggie bite his tongue.

"Oh, fuck, that's so fucking hot. Don't stop. Pinch my nipple. Pinch my nipple. Oh, fuck!!"

Brooke smiled at her reaction and thought how much fun it was going to be to initiate Lisa into a nice little girl on girl action.

Gregg lifted his head from Brooke's pussy and slid up her body their faces almost touching as she started licking her own juices from his face. "Fuck me!" And he did.

Lisa had never been doggy fucked and as Reggie rammed into her she was in too much ecstasy to wonder why...she just slammed back at his plunging cock.

And so it went. Four people succeeding in attaining what is probably the third most sought after thing in the world...sexual satisfaction. Money and power being the first and second most sought after things. And after three hours of constant sex they found themselves in bathrobes on the afterdeck with drinks in their hands.

"I knew we were right about you two. You are amazing."

"Thank you madam. We can but try."

"Listen," piped in Lisa "I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm getting hungry and if I'm going to be an active participant in any possible action tonight I'm going to have to eat."

"Then, let's eat." Said Brooke. "The club house grills a mean steak if that trips your trigger."

Two hours later they were finished with dinner and were walking toward the yacht. Gregg started laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" Asked Lisa.

"I just noticed her name."

Lisa looked and started laughing with Gregg as she read the name painted on the stern of their boat, 'Sail Bad The Sinner'. "I can't think of a more appropriate name for your yacht, or ship or boat or whatever you call it."

"That's the reason we bought this particular yacht." Said Brooke. "We fell in love with the name. We could have bought a different yacht but it wouldn't have had the same name."

"Why not just buy the one you want and change the name?"

"Because changing the name of a boat is considered bad luck in certain circles. Some sailors believe you can avoid bad luck if you hold a whole new christening ceremony for the boat before her first cruise after changing her name, but we decided not to take any chances so we bought this one because of her name."

"In that case, I think we should go aboard and sin in honor of the noble lady's name."

The others agreed and ten minutes later Gregg and Lisa were in the shower. Sinning. Then they joined Brooke and Reggie and the four of them sinned well into the night.

The next morning after coffee and croissants they decided to drive up to Kemah for lunch. Kemah is a theme park on the gulf coast. There are a couple of very nice restaurants as well as a boardwalk, rides, hotel and other things usually found at theme parks. It is a popular place to take dates and is a relatively short drive from either Houston or Galveston. Reggie drove and Lisa sat beside him while Gregg and Brooke made out like teenagers in the back seat. After a nice leisurely lunch during which the men took turns 'sucking face' with both women, they headed back to 'Sinner' as they were now calling the yacht. Only this time, Gregg was driving with Brooke in the front seat while Lisa was getting her breasts sucked, pinched and mauled in the back.

Back on board 'Sinner' they got naked; but with a difference this time. The girls undressed each other.

I think most males fantasize about seeing two women engaged in sex and Gregg and Reg, which by now he insisted they call him, are no different. They watched as the blouses fell to the floor exposing four perfect breasts since the girls had opted to go braless to Kemah. Something that a month ago Lisa would never have even considered much less done. They breathed hard when the two pairs of Daisy Duke shorts slid down two pairs of perfect legs. And their dicks hardened as Brooke knelt to roll Lisa's panties down over her amazing hips and they dropped their pants and started jacking themselves off when Brooke leaned forward and ran her tongue up Lisa's pussy. They continued jacking off as Brooke gently pushed Lisa back on the bed leaving her feet on the floor. They jacked faster as she finished rolling the panties down the legs and off. They jacked even faster as Brooke spread Lisa's legs and leaned in to eat her pussy and they shot their loads onto Brooke's hair when Lisa screamed in orgasmic release.

"Oh my fucking God. That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt." Panted Lisa after calming down.

"Oh, I bet you can feel even better." Said Brooke as she stroked Lisa's face then leaned down to gently kiss her.

"Lisa lifted her head indicating that she wanted another kiss. Brooke obliged.

Lisa licked her lips. "Is that my pussy I taste?"

"Yes it is." Smiled Brooke.

"I like it. What does yours taste like?"

"Would you like to find out?"

Lisa thought about it for several seconds then reached up and took Brooke's face in her hands and drew her down kissing her long and slow. After the kiss she moved Brooke's face back a few inches, looked into her eyes and said, "Yes."

Brooke lay down facing her and they started kissing. She then rolled onto her back as Lisa started kissing her. Down to her shoulders then down to her breasts. She didn't hesitate as she sucked first the left nipple then the right nipple into her mouth.

Kissing further down she kissed the belly button then the tip of the thin strip of hair leading to her target. Brooke opened her legs. Lisa took a deep breath and stuck her tongue into the first pussy she would ever eat. It seemed like no time before they both exploded.

More showers and more sandwiches.

"I have to tell you girls something. I have been having sex since my 18th birthday but I have never seen anything as hot as the two of you. That was amazing."

"I agree." Said Gregg. "No school in the world can teach that. You either have it or you don't...and you two have it. We thoroughly enjoyed the show."

"Thank you kind sirs but I can guarantee you that we enjoyed it more then you." And a friendly debate followed over the benefits of watching or being watched.

"Okay, debate is over. Time for some action." As Gregg grabbed Lisa and headed for the bed. Lisa pushed him down and lowered herself onto his cock sighing as she sank lower on it. They joined hands and she started fucking him. Up and down she went. Slowly and smoothly enjoying the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her. She was leaning forward resting her upper body weight on their hands with intertwined fingers. She felt a hand on her back pushing her closer to Gregg's chest and she felt Reg's hard, hot dick pressing against her ass. She tensed then panicked. She had only done anal once before and didn't care for it. Not that it had hurt; it was just uncomfortable. She released a sigh of relief as she felt him move way but the sense of relief didn't last long because she felt it again. Only now the tip felt cool as it touched her ass. He had obviously put some type of lube on his dick. She tensed as she felt it start to enter and was relieved to realize that there was no discomfort at all. As a matter of fact she wanted more so she pushed back helping Reg get more of his dick in her ass.

As she pushed back she realized that she was taking her pussy away from Gregg's cock so she moved forward to get him back in her only to feel less dick in her ass. This is a problem, she thought as she started moving back and forth trying to keep as much of the two cocks in her as she could. Her problem was solved when Reg stabbed his full length into her at the same time she lowered herself completely onto Gregg's cock.

"Oh holy fuck!! Oh, shit. Oh my fucking God!! Kiss my ass. This is ...oh shit...the most...oh, fuck...I can't stand it. Fuck me. Come on you bastards fuck me. Dick. I need more dick and I need it harder. Harder. Faster. Come on faster. Oh, shit, that's it. That's it. OH GOD THAT'S IT!!!!!"

And she passed out.

She came to with a cold cloth on her forehead and three concerned faces looking down at her.

"What happened?"

"Oh my god girl. I have never seen anything like that. Ever. I am so jealous. I've been DP'd before but I've never reacted like that. Oh and by the way; you scared the living shit out of us. Don't ever do that again." And she leaned down to kiss Lisa on the cheek.

The four of them realized that they couldn't top what had just happened so they opened a bottle of wine and sat sipping it and chatted with the easy familiarity of good friends. They all fell asleep on the bed.

By midmorning the next day Lisa and Gregg were in his car headed home. They were both lost in their own thoughts so there wasn't much conversation. Gregg dropped her off at her car in the company parking lot and drove home.

His wife, Judy, was in the kitchen when he went in the house.

"How was the trip?"

"Not bad." Gregg said as he started to kiss her only to have her turn her head away from him.

"Did you have fun?"

"It wasn't a trip designed to have fun. It was a planning trip."

"Really? One might think that there would be a lot of fun on a yacht with the name 'Sail Bad The Sinner'."

"Uh..."

"My brother and his date were in Kemah yesterday and saw you there. He watched you and your friends and called me. After he told me that he saw you kissing the women you were with, I asked him to keep an eye on you. He followed you, Gregg. Back to that boat. There are some pictures on the table you might be interested in. I'm going to my parent's house."

Epilogue

I watched her leave then crossed to the kitchen table. I picked up about a dozen pictures. The first two showed me kissing both Lisa and Brooke in Kemah. The rest were obviously taken through a window on the 'Sinner' and showed me in various sexual positions with both of the girls. I almost fell onto one of the kitchen chairs and stared straight ahead.

That was almost two months ago. I have thought of any number of reasons she should forgive me but then I realize that I could not forgive her if the roles were reversed.

I moved out of the house the same day Judy confronted me and am living in a furnished apartment. It's nice, but it isn't home. Next Thursday we meet with our Attorneys. I will sign the papers and it will be over.

I still work for Reggie and with Lisa. I offered to resign but he wouldn't have it. I make a lot of money for him and he doesn't want me to leave. He is proof of the first and second most sought after things in the world; money and power. He said we would ride out any storm sent our way.

The four of us are still very good friends. We eat and drink together often. He and Brooke have fucked Lisa twice since our weekend together. Once at their home and the other time on the boat; but that time they took the 'Sinner' out of the harbor and into the Gulf and just floated around while they played. No chance of pictures being taken that way. Lisa is still married and still in love with her husband. They want me back as part of the group and I have a standing invitation to join them whenever I feel up to it.

I sign the divorce papers on Thursday.

The four of us will be back on the 'Sinner' on Friday.

12