All Comments on 'Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 02'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 3 ...

Great story so far. Is there going to be a next chapter?

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
Rol on Chapter 3

one very small point when, on the first page he lists the things he does he mentions that he sits to pee as if he chooses that. Any cuckold who is in a cage knows that you Have to sit to pee or it goes everywhere. It did the first and only time I tried it.

Also I am of the opinion that my cock has shrunk a little and I am not taking any form od drugs. This has only happened since I have worn a cage for extended periods. The odd day here and there is no good you must be caged for week,s only taking it off for cleaning purposes and hygiene . Try it I was a little over 4" and am know a little under 4". so over a year between 1/4" and 1/2".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

An excellent 2nd chapter; well written and realistic. Coincidently, my Wife has also been 'fucked rigid' by a Yorkshireman, whose penis was twice the size of my meagre 3+1/2 inches (erect), and she advises that she can thoroughly recommend the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

Fast-paced, intense, impossible to hold off cumming. My ex-wife would enjoy doing things like that and it totally drove me insane how good it is. Good feedback too. I guess there are more of us out here that like you.

deferencedeferenceover 6 years ago
Great story

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing!

Where can I find a husband like that?

Five stars all the way for the wife; another five for the sissy; bonus star for the counselor, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

Pretty little Shirley was so delectable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You won't find a "husband" like that

To the person that asked where she would find a husband like that:YOU WILL NEVER FIND SUCH A HUSBAND!Any man who is such a pathetical wimp IS NO REAL HUSBAND,but only a poor miserable creature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A husband like that...

... dear [negative] reviewer, you totally missed the point.

That's just what I want: a husband like that!

Five stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wishing I was that husband

I would truly love to be that husband...or wife. I am submissive and love to dress...my wife of many years has no idea...oh how I wish I could be a cuckold woman to please a woman any way she wishes...I am a woman deep down a I know it.

Lost in Minnesota

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

just a stupid cuck story boring

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

i love these cuck stories, and you are doing a great job telling this one. pretty sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...