Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

She doesn't always finish the dinner I've made her or refuses her sweet.

"Sorry sweetie, there's a couple of men who spurt copious amounts into my mouth. I love sucking their creamy, frothy ejaculate. It's nutritious, low in calories and tastes divine. But it does mean I'm not very hungry tonight."

There's one man who she's getting very fond of, she won't say who but they may have met through work. She occasionally stays out all night with different men but probably with him more than the others. I have fears she'll leave me to live with him but she assures me she still loves me and enjoys the freedom that living with a sissy gives her.

Before Emily started fucking other men we'd booked a few days away in an expensive hotel.

"It's all paid for isn't it sweetie? We may as well go. I'll miss my regular injections whilst we're away but you never know, I might get lucky. What do you think?"

I look up, startled, she doesn't usually ask my opinion these days. "Yes, let's go. I believe there's a swimming pool."

"I don't see why you can't go dressed sweetie. I'll ring them and tell them I'm now attending with my sister. We'll have to get you some more clothes before we go."

I realise that means I'll not be using the swimming pool. Can I pass for a woman outside? Raw fear grips me but I'm too much of a wimp to argue about it.

The hotel turns out to be an adapted gentleman farmer's house set in its own grounds out in the countryside. We're staying Wednesday, Thursday and Friday returning home Saturday. After checking in we go to our bedroom on the ground floor. It's huge with two queen sized beds and a large walk in shower, en suite of course.

"You take the bed near the window sweetie." Emily's stripping off her clothes and pulling on her bikini. It's new and leaves little to the imagination, her lovely breasts almost spilling out of the bra top. She puts on the white towelling robe provide by the hotel and slides her feet into the slippers.

"I'm off for a quick dip sweetie. Can you unpack for me and tidy up in here? Make yourself a cup of tea whilst I'm out."

I stay in the bedroom whilst she's 'swimming', too scared to do anything else. I've brought my tablet and the hotel has free Wi-Fi in all the rooms so I'm able to play my scrabble games with other people around the world. When I get bored with that I read a couple of erotic stories about forced feminisation but it just frustrates me so I read a book on my Kindle for the rest of the time. Eventually Emily comes bustling in and gets straight into the shower. I hear her singing to herself.

"I spent most of the time in the Jacuzzi Shirl. All that bubbly water hides a multitude of sins. There's two or three dishy men staying here and one of them likes my curvy body. He's told me he'll be in the bar after dinner. I've booked the meal for seven o'clock. Put your best outfit on. It's always a good idea to make the right first impression."

The food in the dining room is excellent. Emily finds a table in a secluded corner and orders all the food for me. I don't want my deep voice to let everyone know I'm her sissy. There's nobody openly staring at us so I begin to relax helped by a few glasses of rose wine.

"It's still daylight Shirley. Why don't you have a walk around the grounds after we've eaten? Are you getting used to your new name? Did mummy choose it for you?"

Emily often asks at least three questions all at once. Which do I answer first? I look around checking to see if anyone is in earshot.

"Okay, I'd like some fresh air. Mummy Betty asked what I'd like and that's what I came up with. So it's my choice."

"Good girl. You've got the electronic card for the room. I asked for an extra one. I'll be in the bar straight after the meal but I don't want you cramping my style. Do you understand?"

"Yes Emily."

After my walk I watch television in the room not expecting Emily to be back until late. Sure enough she comes in after midnight reeking of alcohol long after I've gone to bed.

"Got a nice present for you, Shirl." She slurs. She giggles. "Brought you back some supper. Are you hungry?" Her words are barely decipherable. I know what's coming and I welcome it at last.

"Yes please. I've longed for this my darling."

"Good girl, drink it all up." She crawls onto the bed, still dressed, kneels astride my head and begins to lower her cunt towards my mouth. I can see she's not wearing panties. Great gobs of another man's cum is oozing out of her and I open wide to receive it. She sighs with satisfaction and settles down on my face blocking out any possible chance of me breathing. Fortunately I've taken a deep breath beforehand. I lick it all up using my new skills. She's so still that I start to worry that she's fallen asleep until I feel her shudder and moan through a mighty orgasm then roll off me onto her back. "I do love you my darling." She says then begins snoring.

This establishes a pattern for the three day holiday. We have a drive around the area in the morning visiting museums, art galleries or other places of interest. Emily spends large parts of each afternoon in the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi then hooks up in the evening with a man in the bar. I've no idea if it's the same man each day and wouldn't ask her. On the Friday night I'm still watching TV when I hear her opening the door. She's brought a man with her.

"Hello Shirley," he says in a broad Yorkshire accent. "I've been 'earing a lot about you." I can see he's had a skin full.

"Just give us half an hour sweetie, then come back." Emily says.

"Hey, Emily love, can't she stay?" The man says. "I want to see what he's got under that skirt."

"Shirley. Go." Emily's giggling but I do as I'm told.

When I return they are under the bedclothes in one of the large beds. He's on his back snoring loudly. Emily hears me come in and opens her eyes.

"He wants to stay the night" she says. "His wife got a migraine so he drove her home this afternoon. I've been unable to get rid of him since he got back. He's got a lovely big cock."

"What do you want me to do my darling?"

"Change into your night things and get into bed. It'll be all right. He's not properly fucked me yet but he will before the night's out. Suffered from brewers droop earlier but he's had a coffee and will be sobering up all the time. Don't mind what he said earlier, he's a sweetie really just like you."

I'm woken at three in the morning with creaking of bed springs, grunting from the Yorkshireman and moans from my wife. I watch in wonder as Emily is well and truly fucked rigid by her bed partner who has clearly rediscovered his strong erection. Watching is what submissive men do best and in spite of my cock cage I take great pleasure in my first wife watching experience.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers
12