All Comments on 'Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 03'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great chapter three for this story, also good to read the clarifications of who each person is too. I wonder, will Shirley be fitted with a steel chastity cage in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant!

Where do you get all these ideas? It's a torrent of wild fetishes, one after the other. No pause to recover from an orgasm when I find myself starting to masturbate again a few paragraphs later. A very fertile imagination, no doubt. Plus perhaps a bit of hard-earned experience, I presume?

Whatever it is, don't ever stop this series!

Five-plus-one stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Psych 101 ace

Obviously, Emily-the-wife is a highly accomplished whore AND a psychology ace. She's transformed your story-telling throughout this series, different from all your other stories. You describe yourself as being "male". In this series, the "voice" is most definitely that of a woman; your tone, train of thought, and expressions are feminine. Kudos to Emily-the-wife, her whore-mother and therapist for feminizing you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG - HOT!!!

OMG, this is so H-O-T !!!

What an insanely erotic and super arousing series!

To find our most intimate fetishes and our marital secrets laid bare, out in the open, posted publicly for all to see, me and my husband in our stark nudity is orgasmic!

A million kisses - all over!

your other member of Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL AND BRILLIANT

Pretty sissy Edward knows is wife is fucking and is now taught to like other men.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgabout 6 years ago
too compliant

There is an interesting story here. There is no real conflict between people or within him/herself

Have to wonder if it wouldn't have been better in this chapter to not have the 2 sissies do each other. Rather a 3rd or 4th available.

Long term chastity, with non-pleasurable releases, in embarrassing settings maybe.

The writer has never worn a device or if they have it hasn't been for any length of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your nature

Your best stories - besides Barb's rape and shave - are your tranny confessions. It's in your nature. Five stars for the series. More please.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

I didn't like the way the story went, but it was a good read. Now that Shirley knows that his wife could care less about him, and there is nor was any love from her, what does he need any of them for? His wife, mother in law, every woman he knew, didn't love him, so what's keeping him? He wants cock now, just like his wife wanted big cock and got it. Leave them all. Who needs them, for what?

News alert: Late Saturday night, there was a house fire that claimed the lives of seven people, the only one that seemed to escape was the owner, as he was sent out to retrieve more booze, and got back in time to see and hear his wife's screams. Apparently the owner had installed bullet proof glass and the firemen couldn't get through it, everyone in the house was at the window when they died.

Talk about leaving with a smile on your face. Don't you just love a good story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so now he has a lesbian whore for a wife lucky man eh time to leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think quietoldie

is slowly slipping into dementia and losing his marbles. Your stories are just getting increasingly weird and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did the wife need the counselor? The husband had no spine and very little ability to think. The wife told him what to to and he did it. Just cut out the middle man.

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet11 months ago

This whole series is just brilliant! Such a wonderfully manipulative scenario, and quite possible the hottest cuckold story I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...