Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

"Er, no. When I used to do amateur dramatics I've taken the part of a woman. It was enjoyable to role play like that. Emily and I are getting marriage counselling at the moment and it just seems to have happened suddenly because of that. I feel like the family have ganged up on me aided by the counsellor. She's completely on Emily's side. I thought counsellors were meant to be impartial."

"The counsellor knows what's best for you and Emily. Just go with it Edward. Your wife's really come out of herself. She took her tits out in the bar last night and allowed all the guys a feel."

"Did you feel her up yourself?"

"No Edward, it didn't seem right what with you being my friend and all that. Of course, you do know I'm gay don't you?"

"Really, I had my suspicions but wasn't sure and didn't like to ask. In case you're not sure, I'm not gay myself. It's just that since I've been in chastity my anus is becoming more and more sensitive. I'm also taking female hormone replacement medication"

"That's probably the cause Edward. Let me know if you start feeling an attraction towards men. I may be able to help." Barry winks at me and the inference is unmistakable. To my surprise my cock jerks in its cage and the image of Barry up to his balls in my back passage springs into my head. I blush but can't respond to his offer and quickly change the subject. After discussing football for a few minutes I make an excuse and Barry leaves the house.

Of course most villagers say nothing about my new status but most still stop to chat and a few have shaken my hand and wished me luck. I hear that my new nickname is 'Grayson' after Grayson Perry the famous artist. He is probably almost as famous for being a sissy who is out and proud.

The only negative attention has been from a group of boys around fourteen years old who jeer at me and call me names as I pass them in the village. I find I can cope with their immature behaviour glad that adults have refrained from similar actions.

After Betty announced that I was a sissy to the tea and card games group it was agreed I would attend the games night on the following week. Suddenly everyone who is a member of the group is keen to come along, even members who have hardly ever been to the meetings. When they are all seated around the card tables I slip in through a side door and find myself in the kitchen.

"Here you are Shirley just take this tray through." Betty says. "I've told them not to make a fuss. You're just a pretty girl who is serving tea and biscuits okay? If they ask you questions answer politely but you don't have to tell them everything they ask."

I take a deep breath and step into the room. Immediately the hubbub ceases abruptly and all the eyes are on me. I can't help turning red with embarrassment. I walk carefully across the floor in my high heeled shoes and start putting cups and tea pots on the first table. There's a ripple of spontaneous applause which increases when I execute a brief curtsey. Other helpers, all women, exit the kitchen bringing further trays. Gradually people start talking again and things settle down. A woman asks me what I'm wearing under my dress.

"Panties of course madam." The woman smiles and acknowledges my reply with a nod. Another woman asks if I will be seen around the village from now on wearing women's clothes.

"I expect so madam." My hands have stopped shaking by now and I notice that most of the women have started playing cards though some keep looking up in my direction. I realise I'm no longer like an exhibit in a zoo and begin to relax.

A few days later I call in at the Golf club bar on my way past. I'm in jeans and not wearing any makeup but have an androgynous look about me partly because of my long blonde locks. I order rosé wine, drink a glass then leave. No one comments on my appearance and I'm given a warm welcome. Whilst I'm there the barman hands me an envelope addressed to me and my lovely wife. I open it and discover it's an invitation to a special private function at the golf club. It's from the President of the club. He wants us both to attend an all male gathering of members. We will be 'guests of honour' and will sit at the top table. Our meals and drinks will be paid for. I imagine that when the meal is over Emily's services will be required. Heaven knows what will be expected of me.

"I was in the golf club bar today and someone gave me this. I wondered if you might be interested dear." I say to Emily, she's lying full length on the settee in the living room dozing. All these late nights seem to be taking their toll on her.

"It looks like they're having a party with me on the menu sweetie. It sounds interesting. I suppose you'll be expected to wear your best dress. Are you up for it?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'm happy to cross dress for them now everyone knows about my visit to the village hall."

"Good we'll go. You can protect me if it gets a bit out of hand sweetie. But I don't mind fucking the good looking ones. The others can always watch if they want to can't they sweetie?"

"I guess so." I say, thinking wistfully that it's rare for me to be given the chance to see her in action.

"Oh by the way I forgot to say, you are going round to Barbara's tonight. I've got the key. She's decided to let your cock out for the time being. Provided you're a good girl it may stay out for a while. She wants you to meet her hubby Kenneth. I'm sure you'll get on well with him. He's lovely. You'll need to change out of those jeans. She wants you to be Shirley for the evening. Make yourself really pretty so that he'll agree to you sucking his cock."

I'm apprehensive as to how this will play out but my penis stirs in it's cage. Does this mean I'm becoming gay? Barbara is such a powerful woman. Is she married to an even more powerful man? I shudder at the thought but find my little appendage vainly straining to reach its full five inches. I can't wait to be unlocked. I'm hoping Ken will be kind to me. I've become accustomed to eating the semen of other men out of Emily's cunt but what will it be like drinking direct from the source?

Emily is out for the evening. She's got a date. She unlocks me from the cage then helps me to look my best. She's doesn't want me driving in my excited state so she drops me off at Barbara's house in her car. My cock is standing up so she's tied it in a pink bow around my waist so its flat against my stomach. Ken has not been told it is Emily's husband at the door so it's important it won't show.

"Come in Shirley", she says holding a finger to her lips. "I've told Ken that I've arranged a pleasant surprise for him."

Ken is standing in the middle of the living room.

"As you can see Shirley is a pretty girl who has gone to a lot of trouble to look nice for you."

"Now Shirley, kneel down in front of Ken. You know what you've been invited here to do don't you?" Again Barbara puts her finger to her lips and I nod my head. I kneel down, trembling a little. Ken has been kept in the dark. He doesn't know I'm a man in drag.

It takes only a few seconds for Barbara to unfasten Ken's belt and drop his trousers and pants to the floor. I stare at Ken's cock transfixed. It's a couple of inches bigger than mine and with a wider girth. I'm in a state of shock and it's only later on that it enters my conscious mind that Ken's underwear is a silky pair of panties similar to mine.

"Touch it Shirley, make it grow bigger." I've never touched another man's penis before much less sucked one. When I heard Barbara and Emily planning this in the counselling session as if I wasn't there I felt a jolt of fear. What if I enjoyed it? I thought at the time. Since then it has occupied my thoughts quite a lot. So much has changed since my forced feminisation began. I no longer know what I am any more. Talk about an identity crisis! I accept that it might be enjoyable. If not, what then? Waves of humiliation turn my face bright red, my own cock is straining in my panties. I take his in one hand, it's already semi hard, and move it towards my mouth. I feel it growing.

"Good girl Shirley, take it right in," encourages Barbara.

I envelope the bulbous end and suck. Not properly, I realise it's half hearted and try again moving forward to take more of him in. The cock jerks a little and grows even bigger. I take more in and suck it, moving my tongue along the shaft and making loud slurping noises as instructed by Emily who is now an expert and has been coaching me. Suddenly without warning I feel a squirt of semen and swallow instinctively. The taste is familiar of course, slightly salty, a subtle flavour, not unpleasant. I'm taken aback and Ken's pulled himself away from me, his cock beginning to subside. I was not expecting Ken to cum quite so soon. Barbara takes a tissue and wipes a trace of her husband's semen from my chin.

"Okay, don't worry Shirley. My hubby is a bit trigger happy as you might say. He sometimes shoots quicker than he'd like to. It's really a compliment to your technique. I expect you've done it lots of times before."

"No never." I say quickly before Barbara has time to shush me. Ken gives me a strange look and frowns. My voice has given me away.

"You're Emily's sissy husband aren't you? Babs has told me about you." Fortunately he sees the funny side and begins to laugh. "I fucked your Emily you know. Of course she's known in the neighbourhood as the hot wife." He laughs again, but I can see he's not being cruel. He helps me to my feet, then shakes my hand. He stands there, not bothering to pull his trousers and panties back up.

"I don't know what you're laughing about. You'll be sucking Shirley's cock before very long darling." Barbara says. She's grinning and her grin widens at the look of astonishment on Ken's face.

"No, please don't ask me to. I couldn't." It's obvious who's in charge in this house. Ken's uncertain, he doesn't want Barbara to insist because he knows he'll have to do it if she does.

"I'm not taking no for an answer sweetie. I don't need to remind you what happened the last time you tried to defy me." Barbara grins at me and winks. "You like being spanked in sexual play don't you darling?" Ken knows what's coming.

"Please don't tell her. Please Babs."

"Ah, but I want you to get to know each other." Barbara looks at me again.

"You see Ken enjoys being submissive to me, don't you sweetie?" Ken nods looking embarrassed.

"I decided a few weeks ago to emphasise my dominance. He was being disrespectful and refusing to lick my ass when I asked him nicely. I made him go into the garden naked and cut me a switch didn't I sweetie?" Ken nods red faced. "The marks on his backside took a long time to heal didn't they dear? He won't forget that in a hurry. The woman next door congratulated me. She'd love to do the same to her hubby."

"So what do you want to do now Kenny?"

"I want to suck Shirley's cock." I notice Ken's cock jerk a little as he says this. It's no longer flaccid.

"Good boy. Step out of your trousers and panties, I want you naked from the waist down."

"Shirley, Ken wants to return the favour. Sit yourself down on this settee. Good girl, I expect you've never had a blow job have you?"

"No Barbara," I'm aroused like never before. Emily's been showing me videos of men sucking men. She seems to want me to crave sex with men and it seems to be working. Ken reaches up my skirt to the elastic round my panties and I obligingly lift up my bottom to allow him to pull them down. He unties the pretty bow tying my member against my stomach. He pauses and looks at my cock, throbbing and straining in anticipation of what is to come.

"Don't wait, use your tongue. Lick the tip at first. Your cock betrays you. You want this don't you?" Barbara giggles.

Ken moves his head forward. "Want this." He mutters taking the tip into his mouth, his tongue sticking out, licking me gently, his whole body concentrating on this simple act. It's like a firework display inside my head, those weeks when my cock was confined almost forgotten. I'm so glad to have a working cock again, Ken's mouth feeling like a cunt, but a cunt that sucks like never before. He takes more in and I'm unable to hold off my orgasm in spite of wanting these feelings to last for ever. It's incredible, fantastic, the sperm explodes into his mouth. Undeterred Ken continues to suck me after he's swallowed and unbelievably I stay hard. It must be the Viagra and the female hormone replacement pills. Women can have multiple orgasms so perhaps I can too. There's got to be some compensations from all this humiliation Barbara is putting me through. I relax into it, stroking Ken's hair as if this first time man on man sex was a regular occurrence.

"Don't stop Ken. I want this to go on for ever. It's incredible."

"Yes, keep it going sweetie. I'm so pleased the two of you are enjoying cock sucking so much. It's no good pretending any more, you ARE a couple of queers. I'm so proud of you. Emily will be pleased with you Shirley dear, Betty will be happy too." Barbara can't stop herself from laughing at the obvious pleasure evident on our faces. Ken has a spontaneous emission without touching himself as he hears Barbara's laughter.

"I'm sure Emily will want you to do a lot more cock sucking now you've started. She's told me about your invitation to the party at the Golf club. I'm sure your talents will be appreciated there."

This produces a mental picture of me on my knees in front of my friend the Golf Club President. It's too much. I can't help myself from spurting another mouthful of cum down Ken's throat.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12