Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks, well that is going to set back my plans. I have several contracts waiting for me, but I guess a vacation won't hurt much. "Okay, for the duration they are gone, but I have a lot to do once this little fantasy of yours is over."

Smiling, she nodded softly into my neck. "Take a shower with me?" Heh? "You are my boyfriend for two whole weeks, right? I want every moment to count. Besides, seeing as you won't fuck me, I can trust you." Bullshit, two weeks of that kind of play is going to throw me into a frenzy. I won't know what to do with myself. "Also, I think as long as it is you, I can at least..." She slowly turned her head, biting on my earlobe. "I think I can try and practice my blowjobs on you."

Damn it, I guess this is going to end up being a long two weeks. Grasping her ass, I stood with her in my arms as she let out a cute little yelp of glee. "How about we play it by ear for now? However, I do need a shower." Tightly she hung to me as I carried her down the hall to the bathroom. Upon entering I sat her down on the counter and taped her nose playfully. "Now, be a good little sister and do as I say, okay?" She nodded quickly, leaning back a bit as I hiked up her dress. Pulling it over her breast, above her head and past her raised arms, I discarded the garment with little care. Next I pulled off her thong and added it to the floor. Leaning in, she put her hands to my chest, softly feeling and kneading my musicales.

"Even through your shirt I can tell you have been keeping up with your martial arts." Pulling away from her, I took off my shirt revealing to her my constant up keep of my body. Working her way past my abbes, she tugged at my belt, kissing my chest methodically and running her tongue over my nipples. "Ahh, you taste salty, but you smell great." Helping her with my pants, we both let them fall to my feet. Kicking them free, I swiftly stripped off my socks and turned from her. As she looked to my erection, her eyes went wide as she playfully touched the tip. "Fuck me, how big are you? Like seven, eight inches?" However, her eyes wondered back over my chest and arms. Touching some old scars I'm not willing to talk about with her. "What are all of these marks? Are they gun shot wounds, and what about these long ones on your arms?"

"I think a little over eight." I don't know why I am being so calm about this. She is my sister and we shouldn't be doing anything remotely like this. Yet I feel like it is so natural. The subject matter of my scarred body though, that I am just going to avoid. "Don't worry about them, there nothing to worry about."

Smiling, I turned away and started the shower. Waiting, Debby gasped looking over my back. "Oh my god! What have you been doing? If I'm not mistaken, are those whip marks?" Jumping of the counter, her hands ran down my back, in turn shooting pain through out my body. Holding my composure, she pulled back in worry as I stepped into the shower. "Flip, seriously, what do you do?"

Wetting my hair, I pulled her under the water with me. Holding her back to mine. "Don't worry about my work. Let's just say that what I do is important enough for my own morals and skill sets." I can tell she isn't happy with my answer, but it's the best one I can give her without a lengthy explanation. Grabbing a luffa, I poured some body lotion on it, working up a good lather. Brushing her damp hair from her back and over her shoulder, I graciously took in the sight of her hair fall past her waist. Her well groomed pussy is cut short into a heart shape. Running the luffa down her back, she let out a small moan as I washed her.

"Wow, this is so much better then I would have hopped for." Silently, I washed down her lower back, dropping to a knee to massage the curves of her butt cheeks. I lingered there a moment, feeling her soft, wet, soapy skin beneath my fingers. I went to go farther down when she softly grunted her protest. "Keep doing that, it fells great." I obliged only for a few minutes till I worked my way down her long legs. Grumbling her dissatisfaction, I stood reaching around soaping up her taut stomach. Leaning her head back, I once more moved her hair behind her draping down her spine and caressing her butt crack.

Admiring ever inch, there is no way I could hold back my arousal as my dick rested just above her little ass. She didn't say a word as she reached around taking my shaft in her hand lightly. Stroking me softly, I dropped the luffa all together, abandoning it for her breast. "Damn Sis, I have to admit, you certainly have grown into your body nicely. It's a shame that I only get to do this for two weeks."

"Hmm," She again moaned softly as my right hand left her breast and trailed down to her pussy. The tight folds of her virginity show very little use at all. "Ahh, wait, just..." With a smooth motion, I rubbed along her clit. Silently she screamed out an orgasm I hadn't expected. Loosing all of her strength, she fell limp in my arm as wave after wave rocked her body. I never stopped working her sensitive bud as I guided her down to the tile floor. "Stop!" she screamed out at me. "Oh, it's too much!"

Stopping, I held her between my knees as she caught her breath with me sitting behind her. Watching her hair fall over her face, I gave her a reprieve for the moment. "I have to admit Debby, I don't think I ever seen a girl climax from just a little touch like that. Don't you use a dildo or something, at least a vibrater?" Shaking her head, I am starting to wonder if she has any sexual experience beyond her own fingers. "So, just your own fingers?" Nodding, she took my hands in hers with a small sigh. "Hasn't a guy, or girl ever done this for you? Perhaps eat you out a bit?"

"No," What the hell, she always seemed like she was so into such things. "I always felt sick when I let them try. Hell, even kissing barley agreed with me." What a way to go through life. I think even I would go mad if I couldn't get the occasional lay or blowjob. "You're the only one, who I can let touch me. Maybe it's some stupid brother complex I have, but you are the only one who never let me get away with my bullshit. No one else treated me normally, that's why I knew, no, why I know you love me."

Holding her tightly, around her shoulders, I just sat thinking about her words. I really don't know what to say to any of this. It's one thing to have your sister says she loves you, it's another when she says she is in love with you. Guess I can't say I am much better off, perhaps I am in love with her. Maybe that is why I have kept my distance. I never played by society's rules as is, what is the worst that can happen in two weeks? Looking back to me with her dark brown eyes, she doesn't smile or even look alive. Stroking her chin softly, I leaned into her, kissing her delicate lips softly. "How could I not love my little sister, and girlfriend? I get the best of both worlds, and my present is that I get to teach you how to fuck the shit out of a guy my own personal self."

"Huh?" Her attitude came back quickly in her eyes. Slowly she turned around, getting on her hands and knees, getting in my face. "Say that again, Big Bro? I swear I heard you say you would make love to me. Not fuck me first, love, and then fuck. That order, otherwise you will have blue balls for the next two weeks. Other wise we can see what the human jaw and healthy teeth do to them." Oh, that does sound like it hurts. She's not serious though, she has a slight grin she can never hide when she is messing around. Also her blushing is just a dead giveaway, that and she is always talking about my dick inside her.

"No, I said fuck first." With a pinky, I brushed her wet hair from her face. "You really are pretty when you're not being a selfish bitch, you know that?"

Looking down, she gently grasped my erect dick in her hands. Slowly, she stroked me off, teasing and exploring. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, and thanks." She whispered softly as she lowered her face, kissing the tip lightly. Her tongue swirled a moment, over the crown giving me a small shudder. Her fingers are gliding over my shaft as if she will break me, it just shows her inexperience as I let out a small grunt. She quickly backed up holding her hands to her chest, resting on her knees. She is clearly scarred that she hurt me. "Oh, sorry, what did I do?!"

"Nothing is wrong, I can tell you that." Side that she is my sister and seriously leaving me conflicted on this birthday gift. "Don't worry so much, just do what you feel is right, I will stop you if it hurts or guide you if and when you need it." Smiling, I am trying to reassure her in her efforts. The most erotic thing to me right now isn't even the fact she is my other half. It's the reality of her lack of knowledge on this subject. "For now just get the feel of me and yourself. Try and read what your partner enjoys. Women have so much power in these kinds of relationships."

"But, aren't we suppose to be, well you know?" No, I don't know what she is getting at. "What I mean is, can't you just take what you want? Men are stronger, and they could just..."

"No!" She near jumped out of her skin at my shouting. "Don't you ever start, don't ever begin to think that." Sighing, I ran my hand through my hair. Got to calm down, I have seen a lot in my life and one of the things I hate is when a woman is forced to have sex. Role playing is one thing, but even then there is a bond of trust. "I have seen societies that force women to be subservient to males. Man or woman has no right to say or dictate what another should do just because of gender. You should never, ever just go with it if you think it is wrong." I think I am getting off topic here, she is looking confused at my words now. "Sorry, what I am saying is, take your time. I'm not made of glass, I will tell you when, and if to stop."

She nodded looking to the door of the open shower. "Um, than can we get out? It's a little hard breath with my mouth around you, and the water coming down."

I nodded for the door. "Yeah, I am going to finish showering and you can get dressed to go out." She quickly got to her feet and dashed out without a word further. I'm guessing she feels disappointed with her first time. Guess I better treat her real special tonight.

*************

After finishing showering, (a cold one) I dressed simply in some jeans, a black T and combat boots. I have to admit, I'm a little frustrated with my sister. My head hasn't ever been this clouded. All I want at the moment is to see her innocent face writhe underneath me. It's clear that she trust me, also that any sexual experience up to now hasn't agreed with her. "Flip!" She is ready to go it would seem. "I'm hungry and I don't want to keep waiting on my slow brother!" Really, just because we are the only ones home at the moment doesn't mean you have to shout. Walking out of my room and down the steps she has her arms folded looking up at me with an annoying foot taping. "Shit, I swear you are worse than a girl sometimes when it comes to getting ready. You jacking off in the shower or something?"

Walking down the steps I took note of her attire and her attitude. Short jean shorts that make a four letter word seem short, the white thin wife beater showing off her stomach and pink bra perfectly. With her hair pulled back in a high ponytail and her simple makeup to extenuate her natural beauty, she is the epitome of the bad girl next door. "Do me a favor," Turning for the door she tried to ignore me a bit as I hit the bottom of the steps. "Why not be such a childish adult and act like you have grown up a bit in the last eighteen years or so?"

Dropping her arms to her side, she did her head tilt again to her right. "Give me a break would you? Just because I'm not ready to suck dick on command..."

"That's not it," Walking past her she scoffed heavily at me blowing her off again. "You have the attitude of a girl entering puberty." Opening the front door, she quickly fallowed behind me. "Try actually being patient for once. The world doesn't revolve around your timeline."

"The fuck that suppose too mean?" Walking past me out to the front yard, the last of the son is just going down the horizon. The dimming light cascaded over her as she looked back at me, shedding her in a light that is almost angelic. "You know what, it doesn't matter, you're paying for dinner anyway. You're also driving!"

Locking the door to the house, I watched as her ass swayed a bit. I know she is putting on a display for my benefit, that or any hardcore paparazzi around. "You make me out to sound like I work for you." Getting to the car, I opened the passenger side for her. She gave me a side glance I can't quite read as she slid in. "You're welcome your Highness."

Shutting the door behind her, she went to speak as it slammed on her face. It's like she can't control her bitch meter. Getting in on the driver side, I started the car as Debby just looked out the window at the neighboring homes. "You would be fired if you did work for me."

Hmp, I am thinking she has a touch of bipolar in her. "Well, good think I work for people who are a little worldlier than self absorbed. Besides, I would have quit or never taken a job from you."

"Good, I don't sleep with the work." No, but you have no problem trying to sleep with your brother to further your carrier or sedate your love for said brother. "Anyway, um, change of subject." Pulling out of the driveway, I am getting this bad feeling. Maybe now she will tell me why she is so agitated. "I'm going to stay with mom and dad for a while," Wonder what is bringing this on all of a sudden. She suddenly went from being insecure, to overly comfortable. "Before you ask, I just don't know how much time we have left with them. With you gone tracking around the globe..."

"Stop right there," Driving through the neighborhood, we reached the stretch of road leading into town. "You can lie to anyone and everyone but me. So don't go pulling this high and mighty crap with me." Dropping her act, she looked down, clutching her knees tightly. She is scared and trying to deal with whatever she is dealing with. Staying silent, I pulled up to Skater Buns drive through. Really don't want to deal with my sulking sister and half dressed teen waitresses.

Long story short, I got us some double cheese burgers, fry's and some jalapeno poppers. Debby stayed silent as we drove back home. I can contemplate all the problems should could have, I just don't want to pry the answer out of her. Getting home, we walked inside with a somber feeling. We opted not to play videogames tonight, just ate and watched some B movie. Before the movie ended, she silently went to her room. I really can't figure that girl out sometimes.

***********

Getting up early the next morning, I started breakfast for my parents and my sister. Today was the day mom and dad leave for there cruise. I told them I would take them to the airport, but they insisted on taking a cab. So I figure breakfast is the least I can do before they leave. But before Sleeping Beauty wakes, they seem to have a few choice words for me. "Flip," My mother grabbed my attention as I am cooking. "Could we have a talk with you about your sister?" Glancing back, both my father and mother just looked to me, cradling there coffee. Nodding, I went back to preparing the meal. "Well, Dear, we would like you to stay here with your sister till we get back. She is going through something..."

"I already am," I cut her short. And yes, I do that to just about everyone. "I told her last night I would spend the time with her. It's clear she is bothered by something, she loves it in L.A., so if she is going to move back in with you two for a while, there is something wrong." Looking back and smiling to them both, my father just grunted. Mom, well, she just narrowed her eyes displeased at how I worded that. "No offence to ether of you. It's just I can't see..."

"She's broke," Say what now? My dad took a sip of his coffee before going on. "Her cards are all maxed out, she owes god knows what for the three vehicles, and she has taken three loans against her place. She has a whole host of problems, and I don't think that is the least of her worries." Turning from the stove, I just studied them a bit with a million and one questions. "She is going to have to file for bankruptcy most likely. We're worried about what she will do to get out from under the debt she owes. So, we want you to keep an eye on her for a bit."

Shit, she has been spending money so frivolously? No wonder she has to move back here, and why I had to pay for dinner last night. "That explains a lot." Turning back to the stove, I opened the oven pulling out the rolls in turn. Next I plated an omelet pie, and a bowl of mixed fruits. Setting them on the table, I sat down with my dad on my left and mother to his left across from me. "Well, let me handle her for now. I want the two of you to have fun. I'll go through her finances and see if there is, or isn't anything we can do without her going bankrupt."

"Thank you Dear," My mother smiled softly to me. "I don't think we could rest easy if we knew she was here alone. You are the more grounded one, at least we think." Serving up the omelet pie, I'm having trouble with all of this. Between my sisters mood swings, and her overwhelming ability to mess things up, I also have to deal with her obsession with me. Also, I am fighting my own feelings for her. It's not guilt, but a wariness of how I approach her feelings. Moving too fast with her could prove to be devastating to her psychological health, and moving too slow could do just as much damage.

"Jimmy," My fathers turn to speak up. However, the two of them took up a more concerned look as I dished them out there breakfast. "We're glad you came home finally. Word of advice though," Rare of him to give me friendly, or even fatherly advice. They had given up long ago too try and treat me like other children. I could never sit still, or be controlled. After the first few times of getting into fights, they gave up on trying to keep me safe, or temper my natural affinity for danger. "Your sister has always wanted you around. We separated you two in different rooms when you were younger because of your sister's affection for you. We don't think that has changed, in fact we think her affection for you has evolved into something more. Trusting your judgment on this matter is all we can do."

Grand, even they have noticed her behavior towards me. "Jimmy," They are really serious about this, they only se my given name when they are adamant about something. Still, my mother went on. "This may be difficult, but we understand if you have to do anything to help her out..." She looked to dad, then back to me. "I mean anything."

What the hell is she talking about? They can't be saying what I think there saying. Looking between them, they nodded lightly to me with worry and acceptance. Before I can even process this, my father heavily grasped my forearm, giving it a squeeze. "Just remember, we are a family. We will understand, just be careful, we don't need any accidents."

I have had a lot of shocking things happen to me in my life, but this takes the cake and the platter it's served on. Though I do understand what they are getting at. Still, it's odd that they are giving a free pass in the matter. Perhaps they think getting it out of her system would help her. That is debatable. "Don't worry," I said softly, shaking some hot sauce on my eggs. "I will take care of her just like any good brother would."

************

My sister, never the morning person barely got out of bed long enough to see our parents off to the airport. My father shook my hand leaving me with a solid goodbye, mother, her normal hug and eat your vegetable kind of farewell. For my sister, big hugs and enthusiastic chatter that could make them late for there plane. With my father tearing my sister and mother apart, they made there escape to there cruise. "Well," Debby said looking to me after a final wave to our parents. "What do you want to do now? Oh, I know!"