Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know about her, but I think I will go for a run. "Don't know what you are doing, but I am going to clear my head. If you want, you can try and keep up with me through the woods."

Quirking her brow, she puffed out her cheeks a second. "But, we finally have the place to ourselves. Don't you want to," She looked away to the surrounding neighborhood homes. Then as if lightning struck her, she quickly looked to me. Grabbing my arm pulling me inside and shutting the door behind us. "You are dirty!" Say what now? "Let me go change and then we can go 'running' out in the secluded woods. Oh, you have the best ideas!"

The hell, I just want to run and think things through a bit. Sighing, I went and changed into some running gear. Debby after a short time came running into my room just as I finished tying my running sneakers. Dressed in her all black spandex shorts and sports top, with green stripes down the sides and legs. I have to admit, the out fit is phenomenal on her. The way it clings to her perfect thin, but well curved childbearing hips. The curve of her breast, and nipples perfectly supported by the top, the outfit is like a second skin. She fully noticed me gawking at her not overly tan skin, but perfectly natural fitting her and her long black hair and dark brown eyes. "I haven't run with you since we were in high school. God only knows the things I wanted to do to you back then."

Looking back to my shoes, I finished lacing them to my licking. Grabbing a small backpack, I looked to Debby as she smiled. Putting her hair up in a low ponytail, her breast fought to get out of her sports bra, and the martial stretched to keep them confined. Clearly, the only clothes she has on is her out fit, socks, and shoes. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, she dropped her hands to her waist waiting for something. "Well, I am sure for a little while you can keep your fantasies at bay. At least till we get to our old swimming spot."

Blinking, she got another shocked look. "That's like a six hour hike, will be dead on our feet by the time we get there." Wonder if she is going to back out of this. We will be walking in the dark by the time we get back to the end of our trail. We won't have anytime to even swim."

"Why not?" I asked filling my bag with a few odds and ends. There is one thing I love about my sister, she may be a prissy, stuck up, B movie star, but deep down she loves being outdoors in the back woods. "We will be spending the night up there. I want to check a few things up there."

"Like what? There is nothing up there but the lake, a few small streams feeding it, and the waterfall a mile or so away." Grinning to her, she tilted her head to the side at my reaction. I am starting to appreciate that more every time she tilts her head. It's almost like a calling card for her. "Okay, really, what is up there that you want to go so badly?"

"It's a surprise, you haven't been back there in near three years, have you?" Shaking her head, I know when she does come home, it's to hide away for a time. She rarely goes out in public when here. Walking past her, I grabbed her by the hand leading her out of my room and down to the kitchen. Taking up some water bottles, some homemade beef jerky, and a few other odds and ends to eat later. "Alright, Will start from the back yard and head right for the lake. I will keep at your pace, so tell me if you need to stop at any point."

Her nodding, she fallowed me out to the back yard as I locked up the back door. Our backyard leads right to the forest, we played out back as kids a lot. Well, I did and she normally fallowed me. Glancing about, I suddenly took of into a light jog. Debby said something about waiting up, but I just kept going as I can hear her fallow a short distance behind me.

Over the coarse of the next few hours, we took breaks and rested when needed. Debby each time took full advantage to keep close to me as we sat at a small stream to drink from, or just a cool spot of grass to lay on. Every time though she couldn't help but watch me, as I her. I took my shirt off at some point, using it as a bandana or stashing it away on my bag strap. Seeing me in nothing but my shorts and sneakers, I could tell she was taking note of every muscular curve and scar of my body. I know she has many questions about them, but I feel there my business, not hers'. She seemed to understand and did not push the issue.

By around 2:30pm, we had arrived at our destination. The small lake, (more like a large pool of water deep enough to swim in freely) glistened in the sunlight. Debby wasted no time getting to the water edge and dipping her face in. Hair wet, she came up for air as her long strands whipped back down her back giving a small slap. "Whoo! I can't believe I made it!"

Damn, watching her on all fours with her ass stuck out like that is taking my breath away more than the trip up here. I thought that some exercise would clear my head a bit, but that butt is taking away any thoughts of celerity I had before. With the thoughts of what my parents said to me, I know they gave me a knowing free pass to make love to my sister. "Hey, Debby," she looked back as her ass wiggled at me playfully. I don't think she was doing it consciously though. "Why don't you take a dip and cool off. I'm going to gather some firewood, I will be in shouting distance if you need me." Dropping my bag a bit behind her, she smiled up at me. "You going to be okay alone for a bit?"

Nodding softly, she sat back on her heals. "Yeah, I need a break for a bit. You're hard to keep up with. I bet you can go for a long time in the sack." As if she would know. "Hey, um, it's okay if I strip down, do you?"

Shaking my head I opened the bag and set down a blanket. "Feel free, I may join you once I get back." Turning my back on her, I started walking off as she started undressing. Glancing back, I got full view of her lifting her top off, up and over her head. Tossing it aside, she dropped back on her butt working her shoes. Shaking my head, I walked off to gather some wood. After an armful, I had returned with my sister wrapped up in the blanket. "Hey, you look comfortable, want me to start a fire?"

Quickly nodding, I can tell she probably stayed in the water a bit longer than she should have. "I'm fucking freezing here." Grinning, I went to work on a makeshift fire pit. Soon, I had gone through the steps and had a nice fore going as Debby stuck her hands out for the new found warmth. "Oh, that is nice, thanks Flip."

Not wondering what she has on under the blanket, (seeing her cloths are still on the ground) I took the opportunity to strip down myself. She watched me silently as I did. Her breathing came heavy as she watched me finish and enter the water myself. I took my time in the water refreshing myself and cleaning off the sweat from my body. Getting out, I walked back to the fire. My sister playfully grinned at me as I came over.

"Hey, want to get in with me?" Walking past the fire, she opened the blanket, giving me full view of her body. Sliding in next to her I took the blanket wrapping it around both of us. That didn't last long as I am now thinking that I don't want her sitting next to me. So, taking advantage, I maneuvered around her wrapping my legs around her waist and underneath her legs. She didn't say anything as she knows where I am going with this and she lifted herself and onto my lap. We sat there for a few minutes with me holding her body, feeling her body as it still shivered a bit from the cold water. She finally said something after my attention is fully on the feeling of her so close to me. "You know, I am glad you were born before me. Even if it's only a few minutes."

Resting my chin on her shoulder, she sighed and scooted back slightly, brushing her cheeks against my growing excitement. I can tell she is doing it deliberately, and encouraging her on, my hands sipped from her hips to between her legs. Finding the soft lips of her pussy. Taking in a sharp breath, her own hands clutched at the blanket tightly. My left hand wandered up her stomach, cupping her left breast gently and feeling the weight. Gasping she let her hands fall to the side, grasping my knees as my fingers danced and massaged her outer lips. Kissing her neck, her grip on me tightened as I grazed her clit. "No, wait Flip, I, Gahhh!"

She let out a gasp as I entered a finger between her lips, feeling her warmth and wetness of her pussy. Clenching her teeth, she tilted her head back at me as I near pushed her over the edge. "Don't worry, just let it all out. No one is going to hear you, so feel free and let go."

Kissing her neck, she gasped underneath my teasing fingertips. Building her up slowly, I already made up my mind that I am going to have her for my own for the next two weeks. Body, heart, and soul, she is my little sister, my lover. She didn't try to hold back as she let every word come to mind slip from her lips. Working her pussy slowly, I entered a second finger, mixing up my rotation in circles, figure eights, and slowly learning her body. Stopping the kisses n her neck, I maneuvered to her right, and under her arm, sucking her free nipple from behind as she clasped around my neck. Rocking her hips against my hand, her feet shot out, her toes clenching at the short grass beneath us for leverage.

Abruptly, I turned her over on her back as she went wide eyed and small tears welling in her eyes. "Wh..." She gasped as I spread her legs. "Why did you stop?" Not answering her, I hovered over her face, looking in her eyes. "I almost came, why did you stop?" Leaning in, I hovered an inch from her lips. Taking in her soft breathing of anticipation. Her sent from the water, her natural smell of her sex mixing together with the surrounding clean air of the forest is intoxicating. "You are so beautiful, I know you have been told that so many times. But I think so many have just seen the outside of you. I know you can be a little stuck up at times, which is why I am glad you only show me the sensitive, scared side of yourself to me."

Turning her head, she looks to be a little sad about that. I don't want that, I want to see her happy for once. Not the masquerade she always puts up for everyone, including our parents. She only ever slips up around me. "It's because you are the only one who loves me enough to tell when I do act. I'm really tired Flip, just to keep up appearances is really expensive." She began to cry softly at her situation. Her life has been about a passion that turned into a dark lonely hole in her heart. "I'm sorry I have been such a bitch, I've just feel alone in all this without you. I really tied to care about someone else, I tried to think about other people as a lover. Every time I tried, I thought of you, every time I was going to give up and try something like drugs, I thought of you and knew you would be disappointed in me."

Tilting her face to look back to me, I gently stroked her chin as she let her tears fall down and over her ears. Closing her eyes, she doesn't want to look at me, she shouldn't feel this way, I had been the one who failed her. "Don't be sorry," Leaning down, I tenderly kissed her lips. She hiccupped at the gesture, still blaming herself. "I knew you were alone, but I left you to your devices. I should have been the one watching your back, protecting you. Form now on, tell me anything and everything. Good or bad I will come rushing to help you, or just listen."

Opening her eyes, I smiled down to her. Kissing her, deepening the kiss, her arms reached up grasping my face so not to move. Slipping her tongue past my lips, she eagerly pressed the issue as we wrestled clumsily, attempting to find our rhythm. Her eagerness', her warmth, her bound up stress, and her love lashed out through her kiss. My own eagerness' at the beautiful creature below me, stated my resolve to make lover to her. Pulling back, she looked me in the eyes, worry set in her as I positioned myself to enter her for the first time. Letting me go from my back, she moved her hands, grasping my shaft, feeling it in her hands. "Now, please," Tilting her head back, she gasped as we felt one another on the verge of connecting with one another. "Please, be the last person to hurt me?"

The words pushed me over the edge, thrusting into her without further preparation into her, unceremoniously taking her virginity. Her hands swiftly grasped at my chest, writhing in the sudden and abrupt pain. Her manicured hands racked past the hairs of my chest, digging into my skin and drawing a trickle of blood. The pain dulled by the absolute pleasure, warmth, and tightness of my sisters' vagina wrapping around my dick. Letting out a soft grunt, Debby writhed underneath me, her legs kicking out as I make no attempt to move inside of her further. Screaming out, her body went limp as my fear rose a bit that I had hurt her. Waiting a moment, I let her adjust. "Sorry about that, it should get better soon." Whispering in her ear, she kept her nails dug into me, breathing trying to adjust.

Scolding myself, I slowly tried to move from inside her. She clearly didn't want that as she wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me in place. "Don't," Looking up at me, she finally released her grip on my chest. Her hands reaching up to my face, slowly pulling my head down into the cleft of her cleavage and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Stay like this for a bit. I have waited forever for this, even when I didn't know I wanted this."

I can't refuse her now. My will for now isn't my own. Her warmth, and the rhythmic movements of her pussy pulsating around my dick, is hypnotizing me like a snake charmer. Nodding and leaning in, we kissed slowly, softly, building the anticipation further. Eventually, she sank into the kiss, loosening her grip from around my hips, in turn allowing me room to move slightly as she moaned into the kiss. Starting slowly, I thrust deeply, meticulously taking my time. In and out, with every push she let out another soft grunt. After teasing her for a time, letting us get the feel of one another, I quickened my pace.

The soft sounds of her grunting, turned quickly into loud moans. Loosing her control, she suddenly let go of my neck, grasping at her sides. Clinging to anything as I sat up, looking over her body as her breast swayed back and forth with every ruff thrust. My own hands gripping at her waist, I lifted her butt with her chest pointing to the air as I slammed into her roughly and her back arching to except more of me.

"Oh, god Flip! Gahh! Slow down!" I didn't as she an orgasm started wracking her body. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" She again shouted, not caring who is hearing her. Keeping pace, I pushed her on as she floundered around and partially turned over as I held her steady with her hips still in the air, and her pushing off the ground with her toes. "Not again! Not again, Flip..." Trailing off, her body quaked suddenly with her body going limp in my hands. Rolling to a stop, I bottomed out in her.

"I hope you're not finished, Little Sis. If this is the last time I get to hurt you, I'm going to ingrain it into both our memories." I said as my hands drifted up her back, lifting her body to mine. Saliva dripping from her mouth told me she was in a world of her own pleasure as she twitched ever so slightly. "Hmm, passed out, huh?" Grinning, I licked the drool from her chin, and slid out from. Swooping her up in my arms, I lightly carried her to the lake as she rest her chin on my shoulder. Lowering the both of us into the cool water, I once more adjusted my dick. Again impaling her, she let out a small grunt as I manipulated her body. Letting her back rest against my chest, and my back against a smooth rock. Her legs falling on ether side of mine, I again thrust into her eager to be back inside of my sister.

Giving no quarter, I pushed off the soft sand as the water splashed about us with every slow and powerful thrust. Groping, massaging her firm breast, she awoke confused as new euphoria filled her. Looking back at me she instinctively grabbed the back of my head, passionately kissing me as the action pushed me to and over my limit. Feeling my balls empty and fly through my dick, I held her tightly so her womb wouldn't miss a drop as I came inside her.

Damn, I don't know if it's because she is my sister, or our surroundings, but I don't think I can ever let her go after this. I feel we are literally borne for one another. I can't see her just as my sister, but another half of myself.

Letting my orgasm ride as long as I can, I thrust a few more times as the last of my high brought her to her next as she once more screamed out nonsense. Cooling off in the water, we both caught our breaths. I can't imagine what is going through her mind right now, but I know that was the best sex I had ever had. I can see getting addicted to her. Hell, I'm already hooked and we hadn't even done much foreplay. Silently, she sat up pulling her legs behind me, still impaled on my shaft. Her hands resting on my knees, she started to laugh a little. I don't see what is so funny. "Hey, Sis, not that I'm complaining and all, but I don't see..."

She slowly turned to face me with more tears in her eyes. Her laugh a mix of crying as she tried to smile and not make a dispirited face. "Oh, sorry, sorry, I just don't know what is wrong with me. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I just never thought this would happen in a million lifetimes."

Holding her close, I can feel every contraction around me as she hiccups out her happiness'. Taking her left leg I twisted her to sit on me sideways, in turn my flaccid cock leaving the warmth and security of her pussy. Holding her tightly, I ran my fingers through her wet, dark hair, releasing the pony tail from the tie. Balling up in my lap, I hold her entire being and doing my best to make her feel special. Not for her semi star status, just for her being her, my little sister. "Hey now, don't worry about me being bothered. I can tell I made all the right moves by your shouting." Grinning and tilting her head to face me, I thumb a tear away. "You're lucky though, if we were in a canyon everyone would have heard you miles away."

Slapping me on the chest, she smiled at my bad joke. I must say, I proffer her smile like this than the grumpy stuck up masks she puts on for the rest of the world. "Hey, I wasn't that loud, was I?" Nodding my response, she blushed hiding her face on my chest. "Well, I couldn't help it. After the pain, it just felt so good." Licking one of my scars on my chest softly like I am some sort of wounded animal, she went on as I let out a small shudder. "Do they still hurt?"

Nodding, she pulled away and stopped her act of kindness. "It's alright though, it doesn't hurt as much when I'm like this with you. So, if it makes you happy, feel free to explore them as you like."

Leaning up, she kissed the scar over my right eye. Holding there, she whispered. "Than let me be your pain killer." Quickly she pulled back wrapping her arms about herself as she started to shiver. "After we get out of the water, I'm freezing my tits off here." Sighing, I carefully picked her up in my arms, walking back to the dieing fire. Setting her back on the blanket, she quickly bundled up as I added fuel to the fire. Satisfied, I looked to my sister with a smile. Nodding back to me, she waved a finger at me to join her under the blanket. Sitting behind her she folded her legs underneath herself with a heavy, concerned sigh. "So, what are we going to do now? It's going to be dark in a few hours, and we can't walk around blindly in the dark."

"Ahh, don't worry about it. I told you I have a few things I want to do up here." Resting her head on my arm, she just hummed as she stared into the fire. "I have a permanent shelter I keep up about twice a year around here. Well, when I get the chance. I keep it stocked with stash of cloths and other odds and ends, including food. We are set for the night."