All Comments on 'Country Girl'

by bohemianyuppie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magical roofie semen? Seriously?

I loved the story...until the part about Bailey being a walking roofie. Why ruin this hot, sex positive story by making Bailey's cum a damn date rape drug? Totally lame and fucked up.

AlexstrazaAlexstrazaalmost 6 years ago
I'm a bit more of a pervert

I think you should have gone more into the forgetful bit. Natalie' s pussy was sore for that horse back ride, at the beginning of the story because the day before she had been brought to that secret spot and been fucked. Then forgot about it. Then gets brought there today again, gets fucked, and forgets about it, again. You should have ended the story with Bailey suggesting they go hang out at her "secret spot".

Pros: you write a good sex scene

Cons; you could be more origional with the scenario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The forgetfulness with the cum is unnecessary, the rest is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

This is steamy. I love it when fics include pregnancy risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Warning of dub-con would've been nice

Thought it was kind of hot at first but then the magic semen date rape spin and forced pregnancy is where you totally lost me. It was no longer hot and grossed me out the way it got rapey out of nowhere. Would've been much better without it.

bohemianyuppiebohemianyuppiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Mind Control

This story was originally posted to the Fantasy/Sci-fi category, but I've moved it to the Mind Control category instead, to better reflect the content. Some readers were justifiably put off by the sudden and unexpected turn at the end, in a section of Literotica that doesn't typically deal with such subject matter. Hopefully that aspect will be more welcome for readers of the Mind Control category.

As always, thanks for all of the feedback, good and bad. It's appreciated.

If I have any readers left who liked the story aside from the ending, I've got other stories up as well, that I've TRIED to categorize properly. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuntry girl

This was pure sex, out and out!! What a fantastic story of mind control and lust so that both couldn't get enough!! Well done, let's see what happened after that time, "please'!

orestes08orestes08almost 3 years ago

How do the other girls know to stay away from Bailey if her cum makes them forget ever having sex with her? Look, the mind control/memory erasing aspect of the story isn't my favorite, but the story still works well enough for me that I still enjoyed it. But if you're going to have magical memory erasing semen, then it should at least work.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will their be more to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbohemianyuppie@bohemianyuppie
153 Followers
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I enjoy porn, committing adultery, and related activities. The blog I linked to from here is an old one, but it was the one I had the most fun writing. I'm not the type of writer who will be posting regularly, just when inspiration hits (and time all...