All Comments on 'Country Life'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Way too quick

The pacing of this story was much too fast. You moved the characters from introduction to lovers in a span of hours and changed the female's name from Grace to Gloria in the process. More story and more editing were needed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yes... pacing

Lots of goodness here, however I agree about pacing.

Best,

Cape Fear, NC, USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
grace to gloria

it's okay except the girl's name changed in the middle. weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Needless detail: virginity

It's not particularly believable that the "town bike" is actually a virgin. You had me convinced that her promiscuity had been inflated by rumor, which would have been a good place to stop the hyperbole. By making your character a virgin, your hyperbole becomes indistinguishable from the townpeople's.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
I like it.

It was good while it lasted.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
AN OUTBACK COUNTRY VIRGIN

and found the right bloke. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too simple. To much of a fantasy that a "good" girl would give herself so quickly and easily.

By the way: is her name "Grace" or "Gloria"

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Yep don't be.ieve anything you hear

And only half of what you see - LOL

Good for the tow of them - BUT she did jump[ him pretty quickly - love at first site is a bit risky heh.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

A very fun short story. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...