All Comments on 'Country Love Ch. 06'

by Sunshine615

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like the story, hope you'll finish it.. Hopefully soon. I'm eager to hear how it goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well done short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Epilogue

I'd like to see ch's 7 -8 - 9 would be the marriage chapter. Gran-pa gives the farm as a wedding present and builds a smaller house. No death please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish your story..

It has been a good story so far. I just wish there was an ending. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please please PLEASE finish the story!!!

EmpLucianDarkBladeEmpLucianDarkBladeover 11 years ago
please continue darling

Sunshine, I have to say that of all of the stories both singles and multi chaptered,that I have read this one has captivated me the most, and not just in a aroused way either. I and others would very much like to see where Cora and Ronnie end up. The decision is yours after all but you have captivated us. Please keep going as you have inspired me to dust off my country story and see if I can finish it.

Sincerely,

Michael "Emp. Lucian DarkBlade" Richard

Former United States Naval SeaBee E-3 SWCN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish it, please!

I don't like tits and cock as descriptive words. Those words are too crass for this. However, with a little editing this would be quite a cute story! This adonis sounds EXACTLY like my husband almost 30 years ago. I like the playfulness and the boldness of this couple. Sweet redneck love story....hit REALLY close to home! Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's not deep inside.

You apparently get your information about a woman's sex organs from other stories on this site. With so much information available on the internet, there's no excuse for ignorance. A virgin's hymen, if it's still intact, isn't deep inside her vagina - it's at the ENTRANCE to the vagina. You can't put ANYTHING into a virgin's vagina without going through her hymen, or past where it used to be.

I once read a story on this site, where a dirty old man took his young, virginal girlfriend to the gynocologist to have her examined. The gynocologist first inserted a speculum into her to visually check her, then stuck her whole hand into the girl to manually check her cervix for lumps. She gave the girl a clean bill of health, and the man took her home, stuck his dick three or four inches into her and broke her hymen!!! What did the author think would happen to the girls cherry with the speculum and the doctor's hand going in. Apparently, the only thing capable of breaking a hymen is a 10 inch dick!!! NOT!

Go to "Google" and type in, "Hymen Location", and see what you can find out. And please don't repeat this nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous