All Comments on 'Country Store Ch. 04'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JDLYTLE1JDLYTLE1almost 17 years ago
short

i love your discriptions, but this one took forever, with no peak...look forward to the next chapter

thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sexy yet judicious

This story was written in a manner that elicited arousal all the while displaying a sense of style and sagacious wit. I am not surprised to see that the author is an English teacher, for she possesses a skill that palpably surpasses that of the average writer to this site. Keep up the great work and we, your fans, will continue reading! (See, let this be an example to everyone: When you remain in school, you learn to write like this lady; when you dropout, you spend all day asking, "Excuse me, sir -- do you want fries with that?")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
right to the point

good story. no beating around the issues just right to it. It was arousing and cool...loved it much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gud.....bt make it more erotic

c'mon gal cont....wid da story...........1ce u ve started complete.......

1 point i wud lyk 2 suggest tht da chickz r damn bitchy....cant dey b a bit mor sexy..2...............neways its ur story....

guud work...

smidgeonsmidgeonover 16 years ago
Love the slow build!

I'm loving the slow build! Yes, it was a fast, delicious start, but I was a bit worried about her as I felt her despair and wasn't sure where this would end up. Now with Ken back in the picture as a good guy, I'm hopeful for Kim again. We're seeing more of her strength, resolve and confidence emerge, and even Ken's better qualities are present again. Please continue!

Elusive_MindElusive_Mindover 16 years ago
Keep up the good work

I've enjoyed all of your stories. Don't leave us hanging too long on the "country store" series.

I wish I had more time to spend writing but my real job never seems to end.

Good luck.

EM

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Well written . . .

. . . with a slow, tantalizing build up. Can't wait to see what comes next.

wizarddriverwizarddriverover 16 years ago
Loved it

A slow build up is always best, makes the climax all the more enjoyable & spunky.

Loved it, keep up the excellent writing Love Wizarddriver

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but

I’m liking the story, but am a little concerned that the girl is being a passive victim. She is not assertive in any way. She seems totally submissive to her little “tingles.” Titillating but not realistic.

Great structure in your stories though. Second series I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous