Country Store Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself staring at her when she caught my eye. She put a false smile on her face, scanned my body, and then flipped her head around after scowling at me. It almost felt like a little gust of cold air came off of her. She didn't seem to be one to mess with.

I looked down at my cup and noticed it was empty. I started to ask Ken for another when the President showed up in front of me with a full cup and took my empty from me.

"Pledge Jones, it is an infraction for a gorgeous creature like this to be holding an empty cup in this house. I should dock you five points but I will let you off with a warning this time. Be very careful," he said to Ken.

President Johnson turned to face me and slid his hand behind my neck. He pulled me to him and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

"I have to get this thing going, sweetheart, you let me know if he ignores you anymore," he said in a soft voice.

I just looked back at him as he turned to head back to the front of the room. I could feel the warmth starting to flow through my body again. I noticed my nipples were starting to become obvious through my halter and cami. I looked at Ken and he seemed to be relieved. I took another big drink.

I heard a loud voice and I looked up to see the President standing on the stage. He had a microphone and he was looking out over the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to get started," he announced.

There was a roar of applause.

"The first order of business is introducing our morons," he said.

The crowd laughed.

"I need the six morons up here on the double," he shouted.

I saw Ken and five other guys scramble up onto the stage quickly. I was alone in the crowd surrounded by guys but they didn't seem to notice me as they were staring up on the stage. The six guys were standing in a line behind the President.

"Here are our morons. Unfortunately, this night will end with one of these idiots becoming a Sigma Nu. It will be interesting to see which one steps up, so to speak," he said, looking back at the six guys.

"Ok, let me have the first moron up here," he said and pointed to the first guy.

A short guy with red hair stepped forward. He looked a little dorky but with some potential. He stepped up to the edge of the stage.

"This is Pledge Smith. He has brought the dear Katherine into our presence this evening. May I have Katherine please?" he said to the crowd. I noticed two guys walk up to a short brunette and escort her up in front of the stage. She stood there looking up until two other guys on the stage came to the edge and reached down. They each grabbed one of her arms and hoisted her quickly up onto the stage. She landed right next to the President. She was very cute and wearing a little sundress. Her breasts were not huge but they were very nice and looked large on her little frame. The sundress came to just below her knees and her legs were very pretty.

"Dear Katherine, how are you this evening?" he asked.

She nodded and I saw her mouth move but I could not hear what she said over the crowd.

"That is great, it seems that pledge Smith has received a 9 as his first mark. That is a good start. Are you ready for the next phase, pledge Smith?" he asked.

"Yes sir," the short guy said, continuing to stare forward.

"Ok, here we go. Katherine, will you please raise your arms for us?" he asked sweetly.

The girl looked a little confused and raised her arms slowly. Her sundress lifted another couple of inches, showing off a little of her thighs. Her breasts also squeezed together a little, creating some cleavage. I noticed the two guys on the stage that had lifted her then walked up to her. One had a tape measure. They grabbed the tape measure and wrapped it around her chest, across her breasts. She flinched slightly but kept her arms in the air. I saw them look down at the tape and whisper something to the President.

"35 inches for the lovely Katherine," he announced.

The crowd roared. I watched as the President went over to the girl and lowered her arms. He whispered something to her and I saw her shake her head. He turned back to the crowd.

"It seems the lovely Katherine has worn a bra. We know the penalty is five points for that and she has chosen not to remove it. Please post a 30 for pledge Smith," he announced.

I saw another guy standing next to the large banner. He drew a big 30 in the second column.

"Pledge Anderson, front and center," he instructed and I saw the two guys move the first girl to the side of the stage.

A skinny, taller guy ran to the front of the stage.

"Pledge Anderson has brought Carol to us this evening. May I have Carol please," he said.

Another girl was escorted to the stage and then whisked up by her arms. She was not as cute as the first one and was kinda skinny. She had on a halter and a cotton skirt. I could tell she was not wearing a bra as her nipples were sticking through the halter. Her breasts were small and her legs a little skinny.

"Carol, can you get ready, please?" he asked.

The skinny girl shot her arms in the air. The two other guys walked forward and wrapped the tape around her. I saw them whisper to the stool guy.

"32 for Carol," he announced.

The crowd roared but I heard some laughter mixed with the cheers. The stool guy walked over to the girl and grabbed her breast.

"I believe it is obvious that Carol will not be subject to a penalty. Please post a 32 for pledge Anderson," he said as he squeezed her breast.

The crowd roared. I saw them write a 32 next to an eight on the banner.

"Pledge Johnson," he screamed.

A tall, good looking guy came to the front of the stage. He looked very confident and stood there smiling.

"Pledge Johnson has brought Samantha to us this evening. May I have Samantha, please?" he asked.

I looked around and saw the tall girl I noticed earlier being escorted to the stage. She was then whisked up and I heard the crowd ooh and ahh. Her legs looked even longer now that I was looking up at her. She smiled and thrust her chest out. The crowd hooted and hollered.

I saw the two guys step up with the tape measure and she raised her arms slowly. Her breasts squeezed together and created a huge cleavage shot. I watched the two guys wrap the tape around her and whisper to the President.

"38 for Samantha," he announced and the crowd hooted again.

He walked over to her and said something to her and I saw her shake her head no. She had a smirk on her face.

"Please post a 33 for Pledge Johnson as Samantha is also subject to the five point penalty," he said.

I saw them write the 33 next to the other 10 on the banner. The girl lowered her arms and stood with her hip out. She moved over next to the skinny girl and I saw her look and then snicker and stare straight ahead.

"Pledge Jones," I heard and it didn't register at first until I felt hands touch me on the arms and begin to move me towards the stage.

"Pledge Jones has delivered Kim to us this evening. May I have Kim please?" he said.

I was at the front of the stage and saw the two guys on stage bend down and lift me easily onto the stage. My feet hit and I felt a little dizzy from the ride. I saw the President walk over and ask me to raise my arms. I lifted them over my head. I felt my skirt pull up a bit and looked down to see guys scrambling to get closer to the stage. I knew they were getting a great view up my short skirt.

My attention was diverted when I felt the tape being wrapped around me. They put it right across my nipples and I heard them whisper 36 to the stool guy.

"36 for the lovely Kim," He announced.

He walked over to me and lowered my arms. He reached over and pulled the left strap of my halter down over my shoulder. I flinched a little.

"Relax, baby, it'll be ok," he whispered to me.

I took a deep breath and he also pulled the left strap of the cami down over my shoulder. He grabbed them and pulled them down until the top part of my left breast was exposed. I looked him in the eyes as he pulled more and stopped just before my nipple.

"Please post a pure 36 for the lovely Kim. No penalty," He screamed and the crowd exploded.

He pulled the straps back up onto my shoulder and smiled at me. I felt someone grab me and move me over next to the tall brunette. I stood there looking out over the crowd as they hooted and screamed.

"Don't get too comfortable, bitch, you will be sorry before the night is over." I turned to see her staring at me with cold, dark eyes.

I felt a little scared but turned back to face the crowd. I watched as two more girls were lifted onto the stage and measured. I thought I heard a 35 and a 30 called out but the noise was too much.

After they were finished with them we were escorted over to the edge of the stage. The two guys grabbed me and began to lower me to the ground. I felt hands on my legs as I was lowered. I flinched a little when they slid up to my thighs but I reached the ground and they were gone. I looked around for Ken and saw him moving towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the group.

"Kim, are you all right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I muttered.

"I am sorry. Some of the guys can get a little out of hand," he said.

"That's ok, I'm fine," I replied.

I did not tell him that I felt a little excited to be the center of attention and the hands on my legs felt wonderful. I could feel my body warming up. I didn't know if it was the drink or the attention but it was starting to feel really good. Ken led me back into the kitchen and grabbed two more cups of the red drink. He handed me one and I took a large drink. I felt the warmth hit my stomach. I saw Ken staring at me.

"It's good," I said.

"Be careful with that stuff. I am not sure what's in it. It's a frat secret. I think it is the secret to the reputation of the frat," he said.

"I'll be alright," I said.

"Thank you so much for being a good sport," he said.

I looked at him because it sounded strange. It almost sounded like he forgot that I really had no choice on whether or not to be a good sport. I had to do what he wanted or my daddy would see pictures of his little girl riding a huge black cock to orgasm. I looked into his eyes again and I could see my suspicions were correct. He looked like he actually cared about what happened to me. The dark, angry look was gone. I smiled back at him.

"Come on, we have a few minutes before the next event," he said and pulled me towards the big room.

We entered the room and I saw a few people look over and whisper to the people around them. I got a little embarrassed as I felt I was sort of on display as we walked through the crowd. We ended up next to the stage and Ken introduced me to two other guys. I couldn't hear their names but I thought he said they were on a board or something. They both seemed very nice and kissed my hand just like the President.

They were very interested in talking to Ken and I glanced back towards the stage. I saw the big banner and looked at the numbers. I did a quick calculation and figured out Ken was leading. His numbers added to 46 and the next closest was someone that looked like Simpson with 44 and the Anderson guy with 43. I wondered if Ken's sudden popularity had something to do with that.

I looked back and then heard a loud voice.

"Gentlemen, it is time for event number two!" I heard a loud voice and looked up to see the President smiling down at me.

"May I please have the morons back up here with their lovely companions?" he said.

I could not even look back at Ken before I felt hands under my armpits and I was lifted back onto the stage. I hit the floor and saw the other five girls were getting the same treatment. They led me over and stood us in a line. I saw Ken and the other guys scrambling up the stairs.

"We will do this one a little different. I will start with the leader and proceed down the board.

May I have Pledge Jones and the lovely Kim?" he said and the crowd roared.

I felt hands moving me to the front of the stage until I was next to the President. Ken stood a few feet to my left, staring out at the crowd. The President held out his hand and a tape measure was given to him. He smiled at me and then knelt beside me. I looked down and he was looking at me.

"Baby girl, spread your feet a little," he instructed and grabbed my feet and moved them slightly apart.

The crowd applauded and the scramble to get close to the stage began again.

He took the tape measure and held one end on the floor. He then ran his hand slowly up my leg all the way until he was a few inches up under my skirt. I felt his fingers touching my thigh, inches from my panties. I felt my crotch and my legs start to tingle. He held the tape next to my skin and I saw a stick of some sort coming out from between my legs from the back. It rested against my leg and was lined up with the bottom of my skirt. I saw the President move his head closer and read the tape measure.

"30 for Pledge Jones!" he screamed. The crowd exploded and one of the guys wrote that number on the big banner.

The President lingered for a moment and ran his hand lightly over my thigh and then down the inside of my leg. He stood back up and smiled down at me. I felt hands grab me and move me back into the line. Another girl was led to the same spot and measured. I think I heard a 27 and I looked to see that verified as it was written on the banner.

I turned back to see the tall brunette being led to the same spot. She shuffled her feet apart and flipped her head. She looked like she was just aggravated to be there. The President laid the tape measure against her leg and ran it up to the bottom of her shorts.

"33 for pledge Johnson!" he screamed. The guy moved to the banner with the marker.

"Wait! There will be a five point penalty for shorts so post a 28 for pledge Johnson!" he screamed.

I saw the brunette let out a big sigh and shift her weight. She looked really pissed.

She pushed the guys away from her and stomped back to stand next to me. I did not look at her. She stood next to me and steamed as the other three girls were measured. I continued to stare straight ahead.

"I am going to hurt you so bad," I heard her next to me and felt her warm breath on my ear. I stood perfectly still.

"Event two is complete. Thank you ladies," I heard the President say and I was whisked to the edge of the stage again.

I looked down to see guys fighting to get a good spot as I was lowered back down. Hands went to my legs again and slid back up to my thighs as I got closer to the floor. One of the hands continued up my side all the way to my waist, pulling my skirt way up. I hit the floor and pushed my skirt back down. The guys scattered. I felt Ken grab my hand again and we were moving back to the kitchen.

"Kim, I am so sorry. Are you sure you are all right?" he asked.

"Yes, Ken, I'm a big girl. I am fine," I said and smiled back at him.

He was so cute with his face all mangled up with worry. I could see he was starting to lose his nerve for all this blackmail stuff.

"We can leave if you want," he said.

I stared into his eyes. He had given me an out. I could just walk away right now and this would all be over. My torture was done; I was free. My mind was racing with excitement and relief. I was even taken a little by surprise myself when I heard the next words leave my mouth.

"No, we can stay. This is important to you. I want to help any way I can," I said.

He looked at me with surprise on his face. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. I put my arms around him slowly and returned the hug. He broke apart slowly.

"Thank you so much Kim," he said.

"That's ok, now go get me some more of that wonderful punch," I said and pushed him away.

He scampered to retrieve the drinks. I was alone and I turned back to look over the crowd. Everyone was talking and laughing. This was kind of a fun party so far. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and saw the brunette girl walking towards me, dragging her "moron" behind her. She walked right up and got in my face.

"Listen, bitch, this spot in this fraternity is ours. I would suggest you drop out now or it could get ugly," she said, only inches from my face.

I could not believe the courage that flowed up my little body as I looked right back at her.

"From what I'm looking at right now, it looks like it already got ugly," I said.

She screamed and pushed me hard on the chest. I flew backwards and landed right on my butt, my legs apart. I saw her fighting to get to me but her "moron" was holding her back. Everyone was staring at me and I realized I was sitting there with my legs spread, giving them a nice look right up my skirt. I pulled my legs together quickly. Ken ran across and stood in front of me.

"Get that bitch away from us! You know the rules," Ken shouted at the brunette's date.

He pulled her away into the crowd and Ken knelt down in front of me, the two cups in his hand. I grabbed one and drank the whole thing down. "Kim, you ok?" he said when I pulled the empty cup away from my lips.

"I think so, my butt's sore," I said.

He held out his hand and I took it. He lifted me back to my feet. I rubbed my sore ass. He stared at me with that worried look again.

"Ken, I am fine. She doesn't scare me," I said with some conviction.

I took the other cup from him and took another drink.

"You didn't get one for yourself?" I said with a smirk.

He laughed and then I heard the loud voice again.

"Event three is set to begin!" the loud voice that I knew was the President rang across the room.

(Author's Note: Please respond with feedback of you enjoyed the story and even if you didn't. I like to hear what everyone thinks. It helps me to get better. Love Hayli)

12