Courtesan Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

I took a deep breath and moved forward. I nearly dropped the tray when I saw Kelly unzipping Chris's trousers. I took a moment to calm myself and then I tiptoed to the coffee table. I was just about to set the tray down when my wife reached into her boyfriend's open fly and pulled out his erect penis.

During the past several months my wife had spent many evenings out because of her work schedule and she'd traveled on the majority of the weekends. This left me with a large amount of free time. I'd spend some of it looking at Internet porn, so I was familiar with big cocks. That evening, as I looked at my wife's boyfriend's penis, I quickly realized that in real life a nine or ten inch erection was much more imposing that it was on a fourteen inch computer screen.

I gasped.

Chris and Kelly heard me. They stopped kissing and playing with each other and looked up. I quickly set the tray down and stepped back. I was both flustered and embarrassed. I was certain that my face was a deep shade of crimson."

Kelly noted my apparent discomfort and smiled at me. At first it was a warm comforting smile that relaxed me, but as soon as she saw me relax the smile shifted to a malevolent grin.

Staring into my eyes while she slowly stroked her boyfriend's erect penis, Kelly said; "It really is quite impressive, isn't it cuckboy?"

I nodded. I was too nervous to actually speak.

She snickered. "It's not difficult to understand why I prefer this monster to your little stub, is it Dicklet?"

I just stared at the floor. I was both utterly humiliated and excited beyond belief. Kelly laughed. Her appetite for sadistic fun was obviously taking over. "You do understand that if you had a cock like this I wouldn't have to go to other men for my sexual satisfaction."

Kelly was toying with me now. We were both well aware of the fact that the size of my penis had very little to do with her infidelity. She was just a glutton for variety. Nonetheless it was a creative taunt and the submissive masochist in me thoroughly enjoyed it.

I glanced over at Chris. There was a smirk of superiority on his face. It disappeared the moment he saw me looking at him. It was obvious that my wife's boyfriend was still a little uneasy about this situation.

Kelly let go of Chris's cock and picked up the two martinis from the coffee table. Brazenly ignoring the fact that her right breast was still hanging out of the top of her dress, she handed one of the cocktails to her boyfriend and kept the other for herself. Then, holding up her glass, she said; "To the future, a future where we're free to enjoy each other to our hearts content while my little pussy husband attends to our every need."

Chris chuckled. "I'll definitely drink to that."

They clinked their glasses. After they each took a sip of their martinis Kelly took Chris's glass from him and set it back on the coffee table along with hers. Then she leaned forward and looked at the plate of appetizers. "Shrimp, how nice."

Suddenly my wife looked up at me and frowned. "What are you still doing here Dicklet?" She waved her hands back and forth and said, "Shooo, go away! My lover and I want to be alone." She started to giggle. "Get back in the kitchen where you belong. I'm sure you have all kinds of sissy slave duties that need your attention. Call us when the dining room table is prepared and you're ready to serve our salads."

I was mortified. Kelly had never talked to me like that. I quickly turned. While I walked away I heard my wife say, "Now where were we? Oh yes, the appetizers. These are one of Dicklet's specialties. They really are quite delicious. Here try one."

As I was about to enter the kitchen I paused and glanced back at Kelly and Chris. My heart ached when I saw my wife feeding a cracker to her boyfriend.

I took refuge in the kitchen. I needed a chance to collect my wits. I leaned against the counter and took several deep breaths. They helped. My heart stopped racing and the tension in my muscles began to ease.

I took a sip of my martini. It tasted good. I started to feel better. I smiled. For the past four years I'd fantasized about seeing Kelly with a lover. Now that it was happening I was beginning to understand that it was going to be much more stressful than I'd ever imagined.

It was strange, seeing Chris playing with my wife's breast wasn't anywhere near as upsetting as seeing Kelly feeding him a cracker.

I shook my head. I'd always assumed that my wife's liaisons with other men were nothing but dispassionate physical couplings. I'd never really imagined her playing and flirting with these men. I'd always taken it for granted that she only did that with me. I now realized what a foolish assumption that was. Human beings aren't built that way. Kelly certainly wasn't. She was warm, friendly and very flirtatious.

The scene in the living room with Chris opened my eyes to that realization. I now understood that even back in college, when Kelly went out on a date with another guy, she was doing exactly that; going out on a date.

I assumed that those dates were a little different because Kelly was a "sure thing". In college my wife had quite a reputation. She actually cultivated it. I don't think there was ever any doubt in the minds of the guys that took her out that they were going to end up "getting lucky". When Kelly Mason agreed to go out with you, that was a given.

I suppose that was one of the reasons that I'd never imagined her flirting, laughing, joking and being friends with the guys she dated. I'd always assumed that they were just taking her out so they could get into her panties. I never really thought about her going to parties with them or laughing and flirting with them over a romantic candle light dinner. I'd always just imagined Kelly in bed with them doing the dirty deed.

I chuckled. The image of my wife sitting next to a guy on a couch, her arm wrapped around his shoulder and her body pressed up against him, listening with rapt attention as he regaled the rest of the party goers with jokes and stories, was much more upsetting than the image of the two of them naked, rolling around in a bed, fucking like rabbits.

Of course, I never actually saw Kelly while she was out on a date or at a party. I was always waiting for her in her dorm room. I did see her flirt with lots of guys on campus during the day, but that was just Kelly. She flirted with everyone.

Now that I'd had a chance to think about all of this I realized that I'd been incredibly foolish. Kelly was a warm, caring, intelligent human being. For her, as well as most everyone else, good sex obviously had to include friendship, a little romance and honest human interaction.

"Timmy are you okay?"

I turned. Kelly was standing in the kitchen door. Her hair was mussed, her lipstick was smeared and now both of her breasts were freely hanging out of her dress.

I nodded. "Yes, I'll be all right."

"Baby, I'm sorry I told you to shooo and made you leave the room. I got carried away. After you left I was trying to make out with Chris, but I couldn't stop thinking about how awful I'd just been to you. He noticed that something was bothering me and when I told him what it was, he suggested that I come in here and talk to you."

Suddenly Kelly realized that her breasts were hanging out of her dress. She blushed and said, "Oh dear, I forgot that I was so exposed. I'd better put these away."

As she started to stuff her breasts back into the front of her dress I said; "Kelly, Chris is your boyfriend and I'm your husband. I think it's all right for both of us to see you naked."

Without thinking my wife nodded in agreement, but then she stopped and looked at me. She must have sensed that I really was upset. After a moment she said, "Timmy I am sorry about the things I said to you, please forgive me."

I smiled at her. "It wasn't the things you said that upset me."

"What was it then babydoll?"

"I know this is foolish, but it made me feel bad when I saw you feed Chris that cracker."

Kelly stared at me with a puzzled expression.

I shrugged. "I know that it doesn't make any sense. I mean, he'd just been kissing you and fondling your breast while you played with his cock and that didn't bother me at all." I shook my head. "When I saw you feed him that cracker, it just tore me apart."

Kelly walked over and hugged me. "Baby, I'm sorry. That's just the way I am when I'm with a guy. It doesn't mean anything. I still love you more than anyone else."

Kelly and I held each other. I quietly said, "I know, it's just that this is the first time I've ever actually seen you with another man. Even when we were in college I was always waiting for you in your dorm room while you were out on a date. I always imagined you having sex with those other guys, but I never thought about you flirting and having fun with them."

Kelly took a step back and looked at me. There was a big smile on her face. She started to giggle, but then she put her hand over her mouth and stopped herself. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but you do understand that this is kind of a funny situation. Most people would have trouble understanding it."

"I understand his problem. It's you as a person that he's worried about sharing, not your body."

Kelly and I turned. Chris was standing in the doorway.

"Timmy, would you like me to leave?"

"No absolutely not. I'm just being silly." I sighed. "I guess you overheard us. This is the first time that I've actually seen Kelly with another guy. Of course she's going to flirt with you and she's going to tease and play with you and she's going to love you up. That's her nature. It's one of the many reasons that I love her so much."

Stepping back over to me, Kelly kissed my cheek and said; "And I love you too."

I hugged her. "I know."

I looked back at Chris. "I never really imagined her doing that with the guys she dated. Of course, I now realize that I was being foolish. Nonetheless, it might take me a little time to get used to this."

I thought for a moment and then I shook my head and said, "But I have to get used to it. For the first time I'm actually going to be included in this part of Kelly's life. I desperately want that, but if it's going to happen the two of you have to be able to act naturally when I'm around you. If you can't, I'm afraid that you'll quickly start finding excuses to get together without me. If that happens I'm certain that it won't be long before I'm once again excluded from this part of Kelly's life."

I sighed. "No Mr. Kendricks, I definitely do not want you to leave. In fact, tonight I want Kelly to feed you a thousand crackers and flirt and fawn over you like you were the captain of the football team and she was a cheerleader with a mad crush on you."

Chris smiled at me. "Timmy, may I come into the kitchen?"

I nodded. "Yes Mr. Kendricks, please do." I gestured towards the kitchen table. "Won't you please sit..."

Kelly interrupted me. "Timmy before we go any further, I think we should make another rule."

Chris and I both looked at her.

"I've been worried that when I gained a slave, I might have lost my husband. I think it might help if the kitchen becomes your domain. In here, we are all equals. In this room you should call me Kelly and Mr. Kendricks should become Chris. I also think that if Chris wants to come in here he has to ask your permission."

Chris nodded. "I think that's a very good idea." He walked over and stood next to one of the kitchen chairs. "Timmy may I sit down?"

I smiled. "Yes Chris, please do."

My wife gently rubbed my back. "I like this."

Chris sat down. As soon as he was seated I said to Kelly, "Now I have a request."

"What is it?"

"Go over to your boyfriend and sit on his lap."

"Timmy?"

"Please do it for me."

"Okay." Kelly walked over to Chris and sat down rather stiffly on top of him."

"Now put your arm around his shoulders and relax."

"Timmy are you sure?"

"Yes I am. I'm very sure."

My wife put her arm around her boyfriend.

"Kelly do you like it when Chris has his hand on your breast?'

She stared at me.

"It's okay, we're being very open and honest right now. It's the only way we can make this work."

Kelly smiled at me. "Of course I like it when he touches my breast."

"Chris will you do that please?"

Chris nodded and placed his hand on Kelly's right breast and started fondling her nipple.

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy what's this all about?"

Chris kissed my wife's cheek.

She turned and said, "Not now!"

He kissed her cheek again and said, "Yes now. This is what Timmy is asking for, this is what he wants. He's desensitizing himself."

Kelly thought for a moment and then she smiled. "You mean like what people do when they have an unnatural fear of something, like spiders or snakes."

"That's right kitten, they deliberately overexpose themselves to the object of their fear" Chris looked at me. "Kitten is my pet name for your wife."

My stomach churned when I heard that, but Chris understood. We had to get everything out in the open.

Kelly looked at me in alarm.

I smiled at her. "It's okay. It's important that he feels free to call you that when I'm around. Do you have a pet name for him? You have one for me. You call me babydoll. It's okay for you to have one for Chris too."

My wife sheepishly answered, "Yes."

"What is it?"

"Bigdog."

I smiled. "It's kind of appropriate isn't it? Chris is Bigdog and I'm Babydoll." I paused. "Or dicklet."

She giggled. "Yes, I guess it is."

Things were going well. I was quickly becoming more at ease about seeing Kelly and Chris interact as girlfriend and boyfriend. I knew that it was going to take a little time before I was completely desensitized, but I was now feeling much better about what was happening between them.

I decided that it was time to get on with the evening. I looked at my wife and said, "Kelly, has Bigdog had his predinner blow job?"

She shook her head. "No, we were working towards that when we decided that I needed to come in here to see how you were doing."

Smiling at both of them, I said; "I appreciate your concern. I was a little down, but I'm feeling better now. Kelly, why don't you take Chris back to the living room. I'll set up the salads and when you're ready for them you can let me know."

"Timmy wouldn't you like to watch?"

Chris's question caught me by surprise. I wasn't quite sure how I should respond. I really did want to watch, but admitting it was just a little bit embarrassing. I nervously stammered out an attempt at an answer. "I ah, well I'm not sure..."

In a very soft voice Kelly said, "Timmy, both of us would enjoy having you in the room with us. You just said that you wanted to be included in this part of my life. Well, here's your chance."

She stood up and took Chris's hand. As she pulled him out of his chair she said, "Come on Bigdog, it's time for us to have a little fun."

As soon as her boyfriend was standing up Kelly led him over to me. With her free hand she picked up my hand. "Come on Babydoll, you can worry about our salads later. Right now, it's time for you to see your sweet little wife in action." She giggled. "You know, I do happen to be a pro."

Kelly led Chris and me through the dining room. Once we were in the living room she let go of my hand and pointed to the chair opposite the couch. "Cuckboy, you can sit over there. Since this is a special occasion we'll make an exception and actually allow you to sit in a chair in our presence." She looked at her boyfriend. "Is that all right with you Bigdog?"

Chris and I stared at my wife. I think both of us were a little surprised by Kelly's abrupt change of demeanor.

She noticed our startled expressions and smirked at me. "Sorry dicklet, but we're not in the kitchen anymore. I'm afraid that you're back to being my lowly slave."

Chris chuckled and then he winked at me and said, "She really is very good at playing sex games, isn't she."

I smiled at him. "Yes sir, she certainly is."

"Damn straight I am pussyboy. Now get your sorry ass into that chair before I change my mind and make you lie prostrate at my feet while I suck my Bigdog's magnificent cock.

I sat quickly.

Kelly nodded with approval and then she turned to her boyfriend. "He really is quite well behaved. I think he's going turn out to be a very serviceable slave for us."

Chris was also a pretty good game player. Stepping right back into character, he stared at me like he was appraising my worth. After a moment he said, "I do believe you're right, but we have to be careful not to spoil him. I think we can make an exception and just this once allow him to sit in our presence, but it really should be a very rare treat for him."

My wife smiled at me. "Dicklet, I hope you understand just how lucky you are that I found such a kind and generous man to be my boyfriend. I really do believe that he will be a very benevolent master for you."

Chris looked at me. I think he was curious about how I would react to Kelly's last statement. Having another man as my master wasn't exactly part of my fantasy, but it didn't bother me either. It apparently was part of Kelly's fantasy, so I quickly decided to go along with it. I also had to admit that if my wife was going to have a boyfriend who was also going to be my master, Chris Kendricks was a very good choice.

I bowed my head and politely said, "Yes, Ms. Mason. I feel very fortunate."

Both of them smiled. They were still standing and Kelly was still holding Chris's hand. She turned to him. "Okay Bigdog, it's time for a little predinner recreation for you and me." She pointed to the end of the couch. "Why don't you sit down right here."

Chris sat down. As soon as he was seated my wife kneeled on the couch next to him. Her large breasts were still hanging out of the front of her dress. She unbuttoned Chris's shirt and slipped her hand inside it. As she massaged his bare chest she said, "Dicklet, my man has such wonderfully firm muscles. Just feeling them like this gets me hot."

Kelly continued playing with her boyfriend's chest. I could see her rolling each of his nipples between her fingertips. Chris sighed with contentment. I smiled. She was obviously being very gentle with him. When she did that to me she loved to sadistically pinch and twist my nipples until I cried out from the pain.

After a moment Kelly removed her hand from inside her boyfriend's shirt, placed it behind his head and tenderly pulled his face to one of her naked breasts. "Lick my nipple sweetheart. I know just how much you enjoy that."

I cringed when I heard my wife call her boyfriend "sweetheart", but I bit my lower lip and kept my emotions in check. I knew that this was just the sort of thing I had to get used to hearing.

Kelly cooed with delight when she felt Chris licking and biting her nipple. "That feels so nice, I love it when you use your teeth and your tongue together." She picked up his hand and slipped it under her skirt. "Feel how wet I am. I get so excited when I'm with you."

She glanced over at me. "I didn't wear panties tonight dicklet." She giggled. "I didn't see the point. I thought they'd just get in the way."

I could see that Chris's hand was now busy under my wife's dress. It was obvious that he was massaging her bare cunt. At the same time he continued to kiss, lick and bite Kelly's nipple. As I watched I was overwhelmed with envy. This other man was having a very good time with my wife.

Kelly unbuckled Chris's belt and lowered his zipper. After she opened the front of his trousers she pulled his erect penis out of his boxer shorts. This was the second time I'd seen Chris's cock this evening, but I was still amazed by both it's length and girth.

My wife glanced over and noticed the fascination in my eyes. As she slowly stroked her lover's large erection she giggled and said, "This is just one of the many reasons I call my man, Bigdog."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers