Courtesan Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Chris finally broke the spell. "I feel like I'm the witness at a very unusual wedding ceremony."

I grinned at him. "I think you're much more than just a witness, I think you're the best man and in this wedding ceremony it's the best man who gets to kiss the bride."

All three of us burst out laughing. That broke the tension. The ceremony was over. Now it was time for the celebration.

Kelly pulled Chris up from his chair. As soon as he was on his feet she squeezed his crotch and said, "In this ceremony the bride doesn't just kiss the best man, she sucks his great big dick while her new slave submissively licks her asshole."

Chris shook his head. "Something tells me that the two of you are going to turn out to be the most interesting and fun friends that I've ever known."

Kelly laughed. "You're damn right about that studman."

She turned to me and slapped my butt. "Okay slaveboy, it's time for you to..." She paused and thought. After a moment she asked, "What was that phrase you used yesterday while we were with Tonya? Oh yes, I remember." She grinned at me. "It's time for you to get crackin. Get those dirty dishes rinsed and in the dishwasher. My boyfriend and I are going to have a little party in the living room. If you're a good boy and finish your chores quickly, we might let you join us."

Kelly grabbed Chris's hand. She was giggling as she pulled him out the kitchen door. "Come on Bigdog, it's time for us to have some fun."

I went to work immediately. You might say that I was a man on a mission. It took me about five minutes to load the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, clean the sink and wipe down the counter tops. As soon I was finished I dried my hands, took off my apron and left the kitchen to join Kelly and Chris.

I was excited. I hurried through the dining room, but as I approached the entrance to the living room I started to get nervous. I slowed down and then I stopped. For a moment I stood perfectly still. I was afraid to go any farther.

As I stood there I wondered why I was suddenly so nervous about even daring to look into the living room. I thought about the question and quickly realized that the answer was complicated. Of course, first and foremost, my wife was inside that room with her lover. That alone was cause for apprehension. I was afraid about what I was going to see. Ever since I'd met Kelly I'd fantasized about watching her with another man. Now that it was happening it was turning out to be both wildly exciting and gut wrenchingly painful. The fear of the emotional pain I might feel when I saw her with Chris made me go slowly; but oddly, so did the anticipation of the thrill. On Christmas morning some children open their gifts with reckless abandon. Others go slowly, trying to savor and prolong the experience of anticipation and surprise. I was always the latter child.

There was also another issue. Kelly was my wife, but now she was not only my wife she also my mistress. I was her slave, but I was a novice slave. I didn't fully understand the appropriate etiquette for this situation. I felt like I had to be very careful about invading Kelly's privacy. The problem was, I also knew that she expected me to be present, even demanded me to be present so that I could attend to her every need. I chuckled to myself. The expensive private college that Kelly and I attended had neglected to offer a course that addressed this issue.

That silly thought allayed my fears and calmed my nerves. I remembered that my wife loved me and she wanted me to be part of her evening with Chris. I also reminded myself that if did commit a breach of etiquette, Kelly would correct me. She understood very well that this slave mistress relationship was new to both of us and required some mutual patience as we learned the proper behavior for our respective roles.

I was now less apprehensive, but I still had to stand at the entrance to the living room for several seconds before I finally gathered enough courage to look inside.

When I did look, the scene that I discovered both ripped my heart apart and sent a shiver of frenetic excitement rippling through my body. My wife and her boyfriend were seated on the couch. They were kissing. Chris's trousers were unzipped and open. As they kissed Kelly was slowly stroking his erect cock. Chris's hand was on my wife's naked left breast. He was gently twisting her nipple.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers