All Comments on 'Courtney Meets Her Match Pt. 02'

by heg91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cheating whoes, bdsm and cuck

Not noncon. Fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Dom!

Went back to read the first part after your intro - was Very Glad that I did- good writing -hot stuff. Not sure what the other anon comment was so put off by. Hope you write More in this story. I can TOTALLy see this in non con, if I have any criticism it would just be to keep all the segments of a story within the same category (although I can't complain too much about that either - because I very rarely read the other categories and I would have missed a great story), Please Write More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Good writing and interesting story. His not cumming I presume is his way of showing her his power and control as well as deepening her feeling of inferiority. Looking forward to more, especially what will Conrad do when he finds out.

Richardcat

CherryFrostedCherryFrostedabout 6 years ago
Yes, 100x Yes!

PLEASE let us know if you plan on publishing more of this story! I look every night to see if it's been posted. Absolutely one of my favorites, you are super talented! Thanks so much for sharing.

heg91heg91about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks! Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

@CherryFrosted, I definitely intend to write more stories. I'm held up by

1) The fact that I'm incredibly busy at the moment (the ideas behind the ambitious, type A personalities in my stories are definitely fueled by my own life).

2) While the stories are entirely fictional, individual events and sentences are borrowed from my personal experiences - even if they are just fantasies I've discussed with people I've been with. With the next story, what happened is a little more specific, and I want to make sure it's not identifiable.

P.S. I'm new to literotica, so I have no idea if this is how one replies to comments.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHO KNOWS WHAT CHEMICAL REACTIONS OCCUR

to allow control over anther, must be an animal thing, TK U MLJ LV NV

VforVeroniqueVforVeroniqueabout 6 years ago
Please continue!

Eager for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This *sigh* just not my thing, I’m a big fan of BDSM, but the guy is just an arrogant fucktard. I thought the same after Ch1 but thought I’d give it another try.

In the first instance he should have turned her away without alluding to sex, that would be the normal social convention after all her boyfriend works under him. That kind of complication will only cause problems further down the line. It’s perfectly normal for someone working in a high powered environment to want a release from the pressure, submitting sexually is again perfectly normal and logical. I got the impression that she could easily be a switch, so for him to insist she’s found her ‘true place’ yeah that just screams arrogant arsehole. Hope it comes back to bite him on the ass, it’s no less than he deserves. It’s wrong to play with other people’s lives like that, if she was in an open relationship it could work probably not though given the Dom’s nature. That said being a Dom (m/f) doesn’t mean that you have to be a nasty arrogant fucktard.

Don’t get me wrong, this is very well written and I’m sure a lot of people will enjoy it, some like me won’t. I just don’t have the desire to put up with arrogant fucktards in my life wether they’re real or fictional. Hope you have fun writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous