Courtney Meets Her Match Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her panties had joined the rest of her outfit on the floor, her hands moved quickly to his belt buckle. She noticed how relaxed he was. She hadn't gone down on many people. Even with Conrad, she only did it on special occasions. The thought of how excited each of her boyfriends had gotten the moment she started kissing down their chest made her want to yell in frustration as she listened to Ishan's steady breathing.

Having undone the belt buckle, Courtney unbuttoned his pants, slid open the zipper and pulled his boxers down to reveal his dark brown cock. It was large and thick. Her mouth began to water the moment she saw it. It wasn't the biggest she'd seen, but it was close and it was certainly the most beautiful.

She leaned in to kiss it, but felt Ishan's hand at her shoulder again. He shook his head. His free hand slid under her chin and tilted her face till she was gazing up at him, her mouth slightly ajar. The hand on her shoulder moved to his cock. He traced her lips with the tip. The faint taste and smell drove her insane. Her tongue darted out, but he pulled his cock away and smacked her cheek with it.

Courtney let out a whimper, more from humiliation than actual pain.

"I told you. You're going to have to beg for everything you want, Courtney. Don't you dare move until I tell you to!"

Courtney moaned as he rested his dick on her face again.

"Please," she said. "Please, Ishan. Let me suck your cock." She couldn't believe she was begging to suck a man's dick. Wasn't it usually the other way around?!

Ishan smiled. "No." Courtney let out a groan of frustration. "But you may lick my balls."

"Thank you!" Courtney said, before she could stop herself. She winced at the note of gratitude in her voice, but forgot it a moment later as she ran her tongue over his ball sack. Her nose was buried in his crotch and the smell of him drove her crazy. She licked and sucked for all she was worth, dying to rub her fingers against her pussy, but knowing he'd disapprove.

"Good girl." Said Ishan again. "Now lick up the shaft slowly."

Courtney despised herself for the wave of pride that wash over her at the idea that Ishan was pleased with her. Eager to hear those words again, she ran her tongue quickly to the head of his cock.

"I said slowly!" He grabbed her by the hair and guided her tongue up and down his shaft.

Tears of embarrassment formed in Courtney's eyes yet again. Here she was - on her knees, licking a man's cock and instead of the effusive praise and gratitude she was used to, he was guiding her across his shaft as if doing her a favour.

Ishan continued to run her tongue along his cock for few minutes before a slight tug on her hair told her to stand up. She rose unsteadily, wearing only her heels. He pushed her against the wall and looked calmly into her watering, pleading eyes.

A cold smile spread across his lips. "I see I've managed to strip you of your pride. I wonder what else I can take away." He pushed his cock between her legs so the shaft pressed up hard against her labia. Courtney moaned loudly. She struggled and squirmed, trying to stand on tiptoe to get it inside of her, but he held her firm.

He reached down and took her phone out of her purse. "Call Conrad." He said, holding it out to her.

Courtney's eyes widened. "What? No! I could never do that to him." Horny as she was, there was no way she'd cross that line.

Ishan held her by the waist and lifted her into the air until the tip of his cock pressed gently against the mouth of her vagina. Courtney groaned.

"Suit yourself," he said. "But if you don't do exactly what I say, this is as close as you're going to get to being fucked today." He let the tip of his cock push the lips of her pussy apart slightly before pulling back to emphasize his point.

Courtney thought she might faint. She'd never been so aroused in her life. The thought of not coming down on that thick cock was unbearable. She needed it. She didn't care about the consequences.

"Wh-what do you want me to say?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"Tell him that I'm about to fuck you. Tell him you're begging me to." Said Ishan.

"I... I can't! I can't do that to him!" Courtney cried.

Smiling, Ishan lowered her so the head of his cock actually entered her. This time he didn't pull back, but held her there, completely still.

Courtney almost cried from frustration. She knew instantly that resisting was pointless. She wanted the rest of him in her more than she'd ever wanted anything. Abandoning the last shreds of her logic or decency or sense of self, she dialed Conrad's number. It went straight to voice-mail.

"Baby, Ishan is about to fuck me." She paused, but Ishan didn't lower her. He continued to gaze into her eyes expectantly. "I-I'm begging him to fu-fuck me." She said quickly.

Before the horror of what she'd done had registered, Ishan let her fall on his cock and it slid the rest of the way in. The phone fell from her hands as she let out a scream of pleasure. Pulling her legs around his waist, he fucked her against the wall harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life. She came in the first thirty seconds, which was hardly surprising considering how long he'd teased her, but Ishan didn't stop.

She was pressed against the wall, unable move - not that the thought had remotely crossed her mind - as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. His long quick thrusts, the smell of him, and his breath against her neck drove her wild. She came a second time and felt her whole body growing limp.

Ishan pulled out of her and let her legs fall to the ground. Courtney let out a groan - partly of disappointment and partly from relief, because she wasn't sure she could take any more, but the sound had barely escaped her lips when he spun her around, pressed her chest against the wall and continued to fuck her from behind.

His dick was impossibly hard and it seemed to hit all the places she wanted it to. She moaned into the wood paneling as he held her completely still and fucked her brains out, driving her to the brink all over again. Just as she felt herself peaking, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, so he could whisper into her ear. "Come for me again, Courtney. Now!" And, unlike all the other times men had said that to her during sex, Courtney came. She writhed and bucked on his cock for almost half a minute before finally falling still.

The moment Courtney stopped moving, Ishan pulled out of her. She slid down the wall, gasping for air. Not trusting her feet and worried she might faint for real this time, she made no attempt to stand up - turning on the floor to face the room, still leaning against the wall. Ishan was already buttoning up his pants. She brushed the blonde hair off her face and looked incredulously up at him, hating the serene expression on his face and the barely wrinkled shirt on his back.

"I... I can't believe you did that to Conrad." She panted.

"If I recall, what happened to Conrad was all you." He said. "Let's check, shall we?" He pulled a phone from his pocket that looked vaguely familiar. Unlocking it, he opened voice mail and played the most recent message. As he turned up the volume, Courtney heard her voice from moments before.

"Wha...?" She said, still breathing too heavily to be articulate.

He smiled. "I told Conrad I needed to borrow his phone to check the compliance state on a few of his applications. I'm not an asshole." He quickly deleted the message.

"Then why?!" Courtney cried in frustration.

The same cold expression returned to Ishan's face as he slid the phone back into his pocket.

"To show you I could." He said simply.

Once again, he turned and walked out of the room, leaving Courtney in a heap on the floor.

12