Courtship by Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,338 Followers

"In principle, I can agree to your plan, but with one caveat; 'Domestic bliss' would entail both partners pampering each other. You can't wait on me hand and foot, and you'll need to graciously accept my papering of you when the opportunities present themselves. Oh, and one other stipulation for the touching exercise that I just thought of. We should come up with a signal when there are touches which we do not expect to be returned. I was just thinking about your idea of snuggling up to watch a movie and thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to hold your feet in my lap and give you a foot massage. That would be something I would want to do for us that I would not expect you to return. I have to accept that you might have similar ideas where I am concerned and it would be selfish for me to deny you."

"Something like, 'Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-Free'?" she giggled.

"Good enough for me," he laughed.

"I have never been so excited about starting a day in my life," gushed Tara. "Come on, let's go make you some muffins." She hopped out of his lap and off the bed, and then took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

Tara turned to face him in the kitchen, "You can sit at the counter and watch me, which I assure you would give me great pleasure, or you can help out. What would you like to do?"

"I don't think I have the necessary ingredients for blueberry muffins," he told her. "In fact, I don't even own a muffin pan. I may need to run to the store for you if you want to make me a list of things..."

She kissed his cheek and said, "It's all taken care of. Bubbles and I had this breakfast planned days ago, so everything needed was delivered when my bag was dropped off. It's the only meal we prepared for however, so like I said, we can stop by the grocery store later and get stuff for dinner and for tomorrow."

"Why am I not surprised," moaned Kyle. "How about if I start coffee then?"

"That sounds good," she said as she bend over behind him to retrieve items from the under counter cabinet, purposely brushing her bare backside against his.

Chapter Four – Tara (Part 2)

Kyle stared down the expanse of the Newport pier as he and Tara sat at an outside table at Charley's Chili waiting for their lunch to be served.

Tara could see a look of contemplation, which held a hint of melancholy in Kyle's expression as she watched him. "Who is she?"

Kyle's attention was snapped back to his luncheon companion by her words. "Oh, no one special," he said.

She reached over and took his hands in hers, remembering to say "Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-Free". He laughed and looked at her.

"You're thinking of Karen Mayes, aren't you?" she asked.

"Do you know Karen?"

"I know of her," Tara replied. "All the Sisters know about you and Karen Mayes."

Kyle tried to hide his annoyance. "And what exactly do you all know about me and Karen Mayes?"

"Mostly just the basics," Tara said.

Kyle considered what Tara had said and seemed mollified. "It's somewhat ironic that Bubbles and the rest of you coming into my life was probably the catalyst that made me finally realize that I really was in love with Karen back then. Now I am faced with a lot of confusing emotions, regrets, and questions that I had been able to mostly ignore for the last ten years, but I find myself now needing to deal with."

"Kyle, it was her loss. Don't let her affect your life like this."

"Her loss," he said. "Is that how you would describe the injuries caused to a person by a negligent driver? What if I was really to blame for why she treated me the way she did and I deserved it?"

"You don't think that you might be shouldering too much of the responsibility?" Tara asked.

Kyle stared down the length of the pier once more and said, "That's the question that I have never been able to answer and as a result, I must shoulder one hundred percent of the responsibility for being too ignorant to know what I did to hurt someone I cared about so much. How do I know that I won't do the same thing or worse to Bubbles? It scares me, Tara, and I know that it is why none of my relationships have lasted. You, Cammy and Bubbles have brought me more hope that I ever thought possible, but that is still mired in my deep fear of the unknown where Karen Mayes is concerned."

Tara had tears in her eyes now as she looked at Kyle. "But we love you Kyle. Can you say the same thing about how Karen Mayes felt about you?"

He thought about this as he handed Tara a tissue for her eyes. "A person has to have feelings in order for them to feel pain," he said. "I know that Karen liked me once, but you're right, I doubt she ever loved me as you Sisters profess to do." Anyway, do you feel like walking between the piers when we have finished our lunch? It shouldn't take us more than an hour to reach the Balboa pier and return here."

Tara smiled her warmest smile and said, "Kyle, with you by my side, I would walk anywhere and I mean that with all my heart."

After their meal, Kyle excused himself to use the restroom, but his real reason was to make a phone call in private. Once his arrangements were complete, he paid the check, and met Tara back at their table.

"I wish we had more than just the weekend together," he told her as he took her hand and they began walking towards the other pier.

Tara leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed, "We do Kyle, just not this weekend. Why, by the way? What would you do differently with our time together this weekend if you knew it wouldn't end on Monday morning?"

"I can't say I would do anything different, but I would like to have the chance to plan things for us longer term. There are a lot of things I would like to share with you that take more planning than we could manage over the next couple of days. For example, I would like to spend at least one night with you at this bed and breakfast inn I have heard about on Catalina Island, and then of course I would REALLY love to have you on my arm as we strolled along Black's Beach together."

"Black's Beach," she gasped. "Isn't that the clothing optional beach down near San Diego?"

Kyle kissed the top of her head and said, "You seemed to like the concept of 'clothing optional' this morning."

"Uh, slightly different environmental conditions when compared to a beach, don't you think?"

"You haven't said 'no' to the idea though," he teased her.

"Where you are concerned, I think for the most part that word has left my vocabulary. The second you admit your love for me, it will vanish entirely, never to resurface again."

***

They arrived back to Kyle's apartment at 4:00pm. They had spent more than an hour in the grocery store, but only purchased about ten items required for Tara to make the chicken enchiladas that she had planned for their dinner. Kyle was putting water into a pot to start boiling when his doorbell rang.

"Tara, could you get the door please?" he asked.

"Of course," she said as she headed to answer the door.

She returned a moment later carrying a vase full of yellow with red tip roses and tears streaming down her face. She stood at the entrance to the kitchen, alternating her glances between the roses and Kyle.

"These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen," she said. "Why are you giving them to me? What's the occasion?"

Kyle took the vase from her hands and placed it on the counter. He then held her in his arms as he told her, "There will never be a need for a special occasion to justify giving flowers to a woman I care about."

"What are these roses called? They're breathtaking!" she said.

Kyle took one of the roses from the vase, smelled it and then handed it to Tara to do the same. "They're called 'Hearts-A-Fire'," he told her.

"A very appropriate name," she replied. "Is there some significance to why you chose these over red, pink or some other color of rose?"

Kyle turned away from her and returned to setting the pot of water on the stove to boil.

Tara came up behind him and turned him around to face her, "Kyle? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Please don't take this the wrong way, Tara..." he said.

"I promise you I won't Kyle. What is it?"

He looked into her eyes and told her, "Hearts-A-Fire roses signify 'friendship'."

"Oh," she said as she lowered her head and studied her feet.

He placed his finger under her chin and raised her head so she was looking into his eyes before continuing, "They also signify 'falling in love'."

"Which meaning would you like these to hold between you and me?" she asked.

"Tara, I will never again fall in love with a woman who isn't my friend. I tried that once and it didn't work out too well. So, if I admit that I'm falling in love with you, then it should be a forgone conclusion for you that I already consider us friends."

"Thank you Kyle," she said, "for the flowers of course, but also for your trust. Bubbles' whole plan relies upon a leap of faith by you and I know that it hasn't been easy."

"No," he said, "it hasn't, but it has been very pleasurable so far, and you have all given me hope. I should be thanking you."

Tara kissed him and said, "Boil and shred the chicken for me and we'll call us even."

Kyle laughed as he rinsed the boneless chicken breast and placed them into the boiling water. "What do we do while waiting for the chicken to cook?" he asked.

"There's not a lot of other prep work that's required until the chicken is done. Do you feel safe enough in a kitchen with an oven on to choose clothing option 'x' with me?" she asked with a wink.

"Just so long as any place that gets burned receives a kiss to make it better," he said.

"My mouth is watering in anticipation of your first boo boo," she teased.

***

"That was a beautiful movie," said Tara.

She was lying naked on Kyle's couch with her feet in his lap as he massaged them. They had just finished watching the Reese Witherspoon / Mark Ruffalo movie "Just Like Heaven". She said she had never seen it, and Kyle thought she might enjoy it.

He was right, and he had no complaints about having to turn the volume up so the dialog could be heard over the moans emanating from Tara as Kyle had massaged her feet through the entire movie.

"How did you ever learn to bring a woman so much pleasure by rubbing her feet?" Tara asked as he finished with her second foot.

"Promise not to laugh?" he asked.

"I'll do my best," is all she would commit to in response.

"I learned by rubbing my mom's feet," Kyle told her. "I discovered at an early age that my mom loved to have her feet massaged and I took every opportunity to make her feel good. My dad was more than happy to relinquish the task to me, although he never minded doing it himself."

"That is so sweet," said Tara. "Does you mom know that she taught you how to please other women like this?"

"No reason she should. This is the first time I have shared this with anyone but her."

"Kyle Mason, I keep thinking that there is no way that you could make me feel any more special, yet you keep doing it." She removed her feet from his lap and snuggled against him.

"You are special Tara. Don't ever doubt that," he said.

"What can I do to show how special you are to me Kyle?"

"Actually Tara, you being here with me this weekend has made me realize how special I am to someone. Whether it is Bubbles alone, Bubbles through you, or both of you together somehow, I recognize that the effort expended for us to be together in this way could only be justified by me being very special in the heart of someone."

"You are more special than words can describe Kyle, and more loved as well."

Tara crawled into Kyle's lap, pulled his face to hers and began a kiss that grew in passion and intensity between them. As she felt his arousal beneath her she shifted her body to allow his erection freedom to expand without discomfort.

Tara pulled her face back from his, breaking their kiss. "Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-Free," she whispered as she moved off his lap and reached between his legs.

Kyle stood from the couch, picked Tara up in his arms and said, "Denied."

Tara's disappointment was obvious in her expression and her words, "But why Kyle?"

As Kyle carried her to his bed, he told her, "Because it will be more fun for us to share this. Trust me Tara."

Her expression changed in an instant as she hugged him tighter around his neck and said, "Oh I do Kyle, I really and truly do."

Kyle laid her on his bed and asked, "Are you warm enough or do you want to be under the covers?"

"My god Kyle, I am burning up. Just get on here with me and I'm sure we'll keep each other more than warm enough."

Kyle joined her. "You can touch me now, and I will touch you as well. Remember to pay as much attention to how the other person feels as you do to how you feel. Concentrate on reactions, both to yourself and from me. If your stimulation of me causes your body to react, you should not miss it. Understand?"

"I think so," she said. I am having some wonderful sensations in my body just in anticipation of touching you there. Is that what you are referring to?"

"It is," he said. "Don't ignore your own feelings and our mutual pleasures."

Kyle turned on his side to face her and she did the same. His hand moved to her thigh that was on top of the other and positioned her so that the knee on that leg was bent, allowing him access between her legs. She positioned his upper leg in a similar fashion. Staring into his eyes, Tara sought out his erection and held it in her hand for the first time.

She held her breath as she encircled him at his base. She was surprised that her fingers didn't reach all the way around him. "Kyle, I obviously haven't seen many erect penises before, but yours is well worth waiting for. Tell me what to do."

"You're doing it Tara," he said. "Explore and learn and I'll do the same. I don't know what you will do to bring me pleasure, but I am excited to find out along with you."

Tentatively, Tara began moving her hand on him as she felt and watched for his responses. She noted every twitch, shutter, moan and groan that her actions elicited from him and was pleased to see how often he did respond to her. When she discovered a drop of liquid on the head, she ran her finger over it and gasped at Kyle's response to that. As she continued to spread the drop of liquid around, she was rewarded with even more visible reactions from him, and she could feel a similar reaction from her own body.

Kyle confirmed this for her as he slowly brought one of his hands between her legs and parted her virginal lips with one of his fingers. She was literally gushing down there from her stimulation of Kyle alone. As Kyle discovered her arousal with his finger, she noted reactions from his erection separate from her efforts with her hand and she now realized what he had meant in his directions to her earlier.

***

Tara experienced her first orgasm at the hands of someone else, followed by a second one as her body reacted to the orgasm that she had induced in Kyle. She knew that his orgasm brought her more pleasure than her own, but she didn't regret having a second one with him.

Kyle had purposely ignored having a tissue or towel available for when he ejaculated. He sensed that Tara would want to experience it rather than worrying about the mess that would result.

"So this is where babies come from," she said as she played with the mess on his stomach.

Kyle laughed, "Well, that's only half of it if you want to get technical about things."

"Can I share some observations and get your feed-back," she asked him.

"Of course," he said. "That's how we both learn."

Tara considered her words for a minute and then said, "It seemed like I was far more aroused than you were."

"What makes you think that?" asked Kyle.

"Oh come on, I was practically flooding us out of the bed, but you didn't get wet hardly at all."

"That's normal, Tara. Men don't secrete as much lubrication as women. Had we proceeded to intercourse, your juices would have sufficed for both of us, so don't try to gauge the level of arousal by that."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm positive," he replied. "Sometimes I wish that wasn't the case. I think a little extra lubrication on me would have made things even more pleasurable. Your touch was wonderful, but dry skin against dry skin wasn't as stimulating as those few times when you spread my lubrication around."

"I did notice your reactions were more intense when there was more moisture on you."

"Now you know why the personal lubricant market exists," Kyle chuckled.

"Do you have any personal lubricants?" she asked.

"Sorry, but no I don't. Any other observations that you care to share?"

"Just that you are the most patient and understanding lover that any girl could ever hope to share her sexual explorations with. I will never regret having waited for you."

"The pleasure has been all mine," he said.

"Kyle Mason, since I have known you, that is the first truly dumb thing you have ever said. But, I appreciate the sentiment. Thank you."

***

So warm, so wonderfully warm. It must be a bath – no it must be more like a Jacuzzi because of the pressure. The warm wonderful pressure there... yes, right there. Oh so warm, so pleasant, so arousing. Oh, the arousal. Like nothing she had ever felt before, and it kept building. She had to focus on the arousal. She had to be able to share this with Kyle.

The warmth was growing, the pressure was increasing, and the arousal was reaching a level she couldn't believe. What a glorious, sensuous arousal... She was surrendering to it. Her whole body gave in to the warm pressure between her legs. She had to share this with Kyle...

"Kyle!!!" she screamed as her orgasm wracked through her with an intensity that she never would have imagined possible.

"Why Tara Greene, I do believe you are what's known as a 'squirter'."

Coming fully awake and aware of her surroundings, Tara noticed Kyle lying between her legs. As he pulled the covers down and raised his head to look at her, his face was dripping with moisture.

"Holy Mother of God, what did you do to me?" she moaned.

Kyle wiped his face on the sheets and moved up to lie beside her. "I awoke with an irresistible urge to taste you," moving his finger back between her legs, "there."

She jerked at his touch to her hypersensitive sex. "You took advantage of me," she cried. "You promised me that I would leave this weekend with my virginity intact."

She started to get out of the bed but Kyle grabbed her. "Tara, you don't understand. I didn't take your virginity, I had oral sex with you is all."

She stared at him in amazement. "You mean that was your mouth? Down there? On my sex?"

Tara pushed the covers down and examined the bed beneath her. "I don't see any blood, but why am I lying in a puddle?"

Kyle went into the bathroom and returned with a towel. He nudged Tara to the other side of the bed, laid the towel over the significant wet spot and then crawled back in beside her, taking the side with the towel as his.

"Female ejaculation," Kyle said. "It sometimes happens when a woman is able to relax enough during her orgasm to let her body react without inhibition. I have heard that it feels to the woman like she has to urinate, so she will typically resist the sensations, but it is totally different that peeing." He rubbed his face to see if it was still wet. "Trust me; you just proved that for both of us."

"I thought I was dreaming," she said. "I remember dreaming that I had to share the wondrous arousal with you, and I guess I was all along."

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,338 Followers
1...45678...15