All Comments on 'Cousin Becky'

by deanmartin1956

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mark737Mark737about 9 years ago
About time

Finally, a story on here where both of them are not just barely 18. Nice to read one where they are both much older.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 9 years ago

"I closed my eyes as I felt her cock guiding me to her." You need to proofread more carefully or use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was going to make exactly the same comment as 'SmallTitFan' ...

,, but I'll add another rather obvious one that should have been picked up if you'd done any proofreading - "...and dumped it's finally load deep within her bowel.'

HamsterHamsterabout 9 years ago
No Nitpicking Allowed

Guys, cut the author some slack. It is his FIRST story, after all. Now that he is no longer a "virgin", I am sure that he knows what he has to do before he posts his next one. Some authors have a story running around in their heads for so long that even with careful proofreading they can't see what is on the page is any less perfect than what is in their head. It takes experience and willpower to overcome this. I would have more than one story to my credit myself if I could get by this issue. I start proofing and then changing and pretty soon it gets to be too much work and the story is not what I intended any more,and I quit. So, if you have not walked the walk, don't talk the talk.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
Quite HOT!

5* - I liked the story a lot - thank you.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 9 years ago
Re: No Nitpicking Allowed

Hamster, Are you unable to handle reading criticism of any sort? The inability to deal with criticism is a sign of immaturity.... especially when it wasn't directed toward you.

I get so sick of people who bitch and moan about critical comments. That's what this section is for. Others gave the author some tips and then a tool like you bitches about it. If nobody points out his short-comings, he'll never improve.

Also, one of my fave authors (SmallTitFan) gave his criticism. I'd follow his and not yours. At least he's credible.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed reading

your story, there were mistakes made but I tend to overlook them when I get into a story.

Advice from Smalltitfan by all means take it and any others that will improve your writing skills.

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Very sexy

I had a huge crush on my cousin for years

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex? Yes. Erotic? Not particualrly.

No buildup. No foreplay. No slow undressing. Simply a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am story. I gave it 3 stars.

deanmartin1956deanmartin1956about 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you all four your input. I will try to apply your recommendations to future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Reading

Cousins are truly one of a family's best members. Enjoyable reading and I gave you a four star rate.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Very nice !

Really enjoyed this.

Don't usually like short stories, but for some reason, it didn't seem to detract from the overall effect.

More like this please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
similar occurrence

I just had something similar happen to me. It was amazing. I hope it happens again. I've been searching for a story to help me remember my encounter. Thank you for providing an outlet.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 months ago

More please, love to know what happens if they get together again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous