Cousin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan released her and immediately pulled her over to the picnic table. He placed a folded blanket at one end and faced her towards it. He spread her legs and tied them to the table legs and then bent her forward along the length of the table. The weight was taken off the clamps as Lisa's tits pressed against the wood of the table, but, if anything, the pressure caused her nipples to hurt more. Dan stretched her arms forward and tied them to the far table legs. Once more he picked up the cat and proceeded to deliver another twenty strokes to her back and ass, the last five each bringing a scream. Dropping the cat, he then removed the two vibrators and plunged his hard cock into her wet and convulsing pussy. But after a dozen strokes he pulled out and placed the head against her tight rear opening. "Do it, Dan," Lisa cried. "Fuck my ass!"

Dan didn't hesitate to follow her instructions and pushed all the way inside in a single long, slow stroke. He held there, pressing deeply into her tight bottom, and then began to slowly move in and out. In less than a minute he went over the top bringing Lisa with him.

Dan released Lisa from her bondage and held her close. "Not too rough, was I?" he asked.

"No," Lisa replied. "If you ever do get too rough I won't hesitate to use the safewords. I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, but it's a good hurt. I mean it really turns me on. Maybe it is like you hear sometimes that pain and pleasure are closely related."

"I know what you mean," Dan said. "I know it really hurts when you whip my ass, but I really like it, too."

"Speaking of which," Lisa said. "I do want a chance at you tonight, too, but maybe we'd better rest a little first."

"OK," Dan said. Let me build up the fire a little and let's see if we can find somewhere comfortable to sit and watch it."

Dan put a couple of more pieces of wood into the fireplace and pushed them into place with the poker. When he looked around, Lisa was dragging one of the picnic benches over in front of the fire. She turned it onto its side with the legs facing away from the fireplace and the flat bench top towards it. While Dan looked on in curiosity she brought over several blankets. She placed a heavily folded blanket over the bench top and spread the others on the floor in front of it. Finally she turned towards Dan and said, "Those chairs aren't wide enough for both of us and the bench isn't really comfortable to sit on for a long time, especially if we aren't dressed. This way we can sit on the floor and lie back against the bench."

"A nice little nest," Dan observed. "Here. Let's add a couple of the pillows and it'll be perfect." The couple settled in front of the fire, Dan's arm around Lisa and her body pressed close to his.

For the next hour they talked and casually stroked each other. Once Dan murmured, "It feels so right being with you like this. I don't just mean sexy - it's definitely that - just right." Lisa nodded and snuggled deeper into his embrace.

After a time their exploring hands began to arouse them once more and finally Lisa said, "I'm ready to play some more. Are you up to it?"

Dan laughed and placed his own hand around Lisa's which was wrapped around his erect cock. "Doesn't it feel like I'm up to it?"

"In that case," Lisa shot back, "I think it's time for you to be on the receiving end. Come on, Lover. I'm going to really whip your ass." She pulled Dan over to the end of the table and soon had his legs stretched apart and tied to the table legs. "Mind if I borrow these?" she asked, holding up the nipple clamps. Not waiting for an answer she pinched Dan's nipples, making them hard, and then snapped a clamp on each. She then stretched Dan forward along the table and soon had him fastened in the position she had occupied an hour before. She pulled him extremely taut and then teased and tickled him with her fingers. She lubed her middle finger and probed his anus, twisting and pulling it in and out.

Finally she pulled the finger out and said, "One more thing. I think I saw just the item in the cabinet over there." She first went to the sack of toys she had brought and picked up something and then went to the cabinet and returned with a six inch cast iron frying pan.

"What are you planning to do with that?" Dan asked, apprehension in his voice.

"You'll soon find out," Lisa answered, not reducing his tension. She then took the first object, which had been a piece of velvet ribbon, and used it to tie tightly around his balls. Finally she tied the frying pan to the ribbon and let it hang, stretching his scrotum. "Now," she said picking up the cat, "it's time to remind you that both of us can use this little toy." She swung the whip in a hard stroke across Dan's ass. His cry wasn't done when she added a second stroke. Then a third. Then a fourth. For the next several minutes she laid lash after lash across his bound body, mostly on his helpless rear. It was soon crisscrossed with red lines and Dan was crying out with most strokes. Now and then she'd stop to fondle his cock and balls or to tug at the dangling pan. Occasionally she'd reach under his chest and tug the nipple clamps to a new and more uncomfortable position.

After a half hour of this kind of torment, Lisa put down the cat and said, "I bought a new toy last week, too. We'll see how you like it." She then went back to her bag and got something out that Dan couldn't see. She went directly behind him where he couldn't twist around to see and fumbled with the item for a few seconds. When she turned back, she had on a harness with a seven inch heavily ribbed dildo sticking out. Once again she used her fingers to lubricate his rectum and then the fake cock before pressing it against his anus. As she pushed the intruder home, Dan groaned, but tried to wiggle his ass to help with the penetration. Lisa pounded his rear for ten minutes, sometimes applying a leather strap to his flanks and back and making the dildo twist and wiggle as she moved it in and out. Twice she came herself before Dan groaned and shot his own load.

As she untied him, Dan said, "You know, I never thought about anal sex much before last summer and never about being on the receiving end. But your ramming that thing into me is one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. Especially when I'm tied and you've gotten me all hot with the cat."

"I'm glad you like it," Lisa said, "because I love it, too. Almost as much as having you fuck my own ass. It's really wonderful that we both find the same things fun."

"If we didn't, it wouldn't work and we wouldn't be doing them," Dan said. "And as long as we know we're both honest about what we like, we can explore and try new stuff without worrying about it."

Once again they built up the fire and cuddled in front of it. Soon both were dozing off and finally Dan said, "Come on, Beautiful. I think it's time to get that lovely body into bed." Lisa nodded and the two of them spread the sheets on the lower bunk along with a couple of blankets and then crawled into bed. As they kissed and Lisa snuggled her body against Dan's, she said, "You know one thing you've done to me? I don't think I ever want to wear a nightgown again."

"Stay with me," Dan murmured back, "and you'll never have it suggested."

Cousin - Ch. 22

The next morning Dan and Lisa woke to another clear, sunny day. But it was also very chilly in the cabin. Snuggling deeper under the covers Lisa said, "We're going to have to get this place warmer before I get out of here. Tell you what, why don't you be brave and get out and get a fire going and I promise to warm you back up when you come back into bed."

"I can't resist an offer like that," Dan replied, kissing her. Then he threw off all the covers bringing a squeal from Lisa as she scrambled to pull them back up to her chin. Dan laughed and went over to the fire place. He stirred the ashes and found some live coals. Adding some kindling, he soon had flames crackling and he put on some larger pieces of wood. "OK," he said. "I've done my part, now it's your turn." He slipped under the covers and pressed himself against Lisa.

Lisa squealed again. "You're cold!," she cried.

"I know that," Dan said. "Remember, you were going to do something about it."

"Well, I did promise," Lisa said coyly. She began to rub her front against Dan's and let her hands slide over his back and buttocks, occasionally stroking his hardening cock and full balls.

"I do believe it is getting warmer," Dan said.

"Let's see if we can make it really hot," Lisa murmured as she slid her tongue into his ear and let her finger poke at the edge of his anus.

Dan was keeping his hands busy also and very soon the two were coupled and thrusting hard against one another. After they had yelled out their climaxes, Dan commented, "I guess it worked. We didn't even notice that we kicked the covers onto the floor."

"It is a toss-up which is hotter," Lisa said. "You or the fire."

"The fire doesn't come close to you," Dan replied. "Say, do you know how a smart Boy Scout makes a fire?"

"I'll bite," Lisa replied.

Dan looked at her for a second and murmured, "That might have possibilities." Then he added, "No, a smart Boy Scout makes a fire by rubbing together with a Girl Scout."

Lisa swung a pillow at him. "That was awful. Funny, but awful."

"I guess you'll just have to find some way to get even," Dan said.

Lisa thought for a second and then said, "OK. Have you heard about the smart cookie who made a living peddling Girl Scouts?"

Dan drew back dramatically and clutched his chest. "Oh, oh, that was too much. You win, My Lady, I yield." Then he couldn't hold it any longer and his laughter mingled with Lisa's.

When they had calmed down Lisa said, "You know, I hate to admit it, but it's still a little cool in here to stay like this. I'm afraid I'd better put some clothes on."

"Yeah," Dan agreed. "I don't like it any better than you do - probably less, in fact - but, I guess you're right. Just kiss me first. Properly."

"Properly?" Lisa asked.

"Like this," Dan said. He pulled her to him and held her naked body tightly against his own as his hands roamed over her back and ass and his tongue tangled with hers for a long, long French kiss.

When they came apart, Lisa said, "Oh. You mean there's some other way to kiss?"

Dan laughed and slapped her ass as he handed her her clothes and reached for his own.

As they pulled on their clothes Lisa asked, "What would you like for breakfast. I mean besides that."

Dan had opened his mouth to make a wisecrack, but instead answered, "How about bacon and eggs. We want to use the stuff from the cooler before the ice melts."

"Sounds good to me," Lisa replied. "All those calories and fat and stuff."

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find some way to burn them off. Speaking of which, what would you like to do today?" Lisa opened her mouth to reply and Dan quickly put in, "I mean besides that."

Lisa giggled but then said, "It looks like it's going to be another perfect fall day. Suppose we pack a nice lunch - maybe we can find something warm. You brought the back packing stove, didn't you?" Dan nodded and Lisa went on, "Then we could find some nice spot on that map of yours and make an all day hike of it."

"That sounds like a great plan," Dan said enthusiastically. "There was a trail that went all the way to the top of that mountain we were looking at yesterday. You know, the one beyond the ridge where we stopped. It's a different trail, too, so we won't be retracing anything."

"That sounds fine." Then she added, "As long as it's not so far that we won't have time for, shall we say, a couple of rest stops."

"I'm sure we can work them in," Dan said. "Here, let me have some of the bread and I'll see if I can toast it by the fire while you finish the eggs."

When they had finished breakfast they began to gather things together. "Don't forget the weather can change awfully fast," Dan said. "In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see snow up here this time of October. Make sure you've got your waterproof jacket."

"Hey, I might like being naked, but I'm not dumb. It's right at the top of my list."

"Sorry," Dan replied. "I know you're no stranger to these mountains. Force of habit. How about some chicken noodle soup? We've got an envelope here. And maybe some cheese and crackers."

"Fine," Lisa answered. "Throw in a couple of pieces of fruit. And maybe some trail mix and a couple of chocolate bars. I'm planning on burning a lot of calories."

"And I plan to help you," Dan said. "OK. Fruit, chocolate, and some nuts."

"You mean nuts beside us?"

"You do have a sharp tongue, Wench. But I love you anyway."

"Anyway and every way and anytime and all the time it seems," Lisa said. "And am I ever glad about that."

Dan stopped her and put his arms around her. "That's right, Lisa. And I never plan to stop. Wait and see, I'll still be chasing after you body when I have to hobble on a cane."

Lisa hugged him back and said, "No more than I plan to be chasing after yours." They shared a deep kiss and then returned to packing everything into their packs.

It was still before eight when they started down the trail. After a couple of minutes, Lisa asked, "Dan, did you pack any toys?"

Dan looked a little embarrassed. "Just a few pieces of rope. I thought maybe today we'd hold off on the whipping and stuff. Maybe a little bondage, but no really rough stuff. I feel more romantic than sadistic. I hope you don't mind?"

Lisa stopped and kissed him. "You must be reading my mind! That was exactly what I was going to suggest. And you're never sadistic. It's all fun and games, remember? But today, like you said, let's just be lovers." Then she added, "Maybe bound lovers, sometime."

They hiked on through the splendid forest acutely aware of the beauty and of each other, frequently reminded by quick touches and gentle caresses. Late in the morning they stopped to rest in a sunny area above a tumbling mountain stream. Soon their rest turned to arousal and within a few minutes both had shed their clothes and were locked in a tight sixty nine. Dan drove Lisa to three orgasms before finally coming in her mouth as she sucked down and swallowed each drop. The sun felt warm and they snuggled together for another fifteen minutes before once again getting dressed and starting on down the trail.

The trail had been climbing for some time as they headed up the flank of the mountain. Both decided to wait for lunch until they reached the top and pushed on. About one they left the edge of the forest at the peak and came out onto a grassy, flat topped plateau. They shed their packs and walked around looking at the magnificent views. Far below them they could see a river winding its way between hills and along the bottom of ridges. Other ridges fell away in waves as they looked into the far distance. At only one point could they see any sign of civilization: A small village and a road were visible down near the river, but it must have been at least ten miles off.

After a few minutes, Dan said, "This is really beautiful, but I'm hungry. We can set the stove on that rock over there and start the soup."

"Good. I'm ready to eat," Lisa said. "This weather gives me an appetite." Then she looked directly at him and added, "Not to mention I have a strong craving for dessert."

"I'm always in favor of that kind of dessert," Dan said. "Let's spread the cloth here and get the food ready."

They found a place near several small trees, but still in the sunshine where they could overlook the valley below. Soon their soup was ready and they dug into lunch. Half way through Lisa looked around and said, "The view couldn't be any better. This place is wonderful."

Dan stopped and looked at Lisa. "I can think of something that would make it better. Take off your shirt."

Lisa grinned at him. "That sounds like a dare, Lover. OK, but take yours off too." Dan smiled back and both the young people began to unbutton their shirts. When they were bare, the sun felt warm enough that they weren't cold. Of course if a breeze started that could change, but right now all was quiet.

They continued to eat, but both were intensely aware of the other and Dan noticed, as he frequently looked at Lisa breasts, that her nipples were swollen and hard. Lisa, for her part, was vividly aware of the bulge in Dan's jeans. They quickly finished their food and then came together, Lisa's hard nipples drawing burning lines against Dan's chest as he pulled her to him. They kissed and when their mouths separated Dan whispered, "You know, we're still overdressed."

"Then let's do something about it," Lisa breathed back. They each undressed the other and lay together on the nylon cloth, caressing and exciting with their hands and tongues. Lisa rolled Dan onto his back and straddled his hips. She used her hand to guide his hard cock into her dripping slit and sank down, deeply impaling herself. letting out a satisfied groan in the process. They froze like this for perhaps a minute and then Lisa began to move up and down with a twisting motion. Dan groaned and thrust his hips up to meet her each time. His hands lightly brushed back and forth across her nipples, occasionally squeezing her breasts or sometimes going around to squeeze her ass cheeks. They became more and more aroused until the quiet of the mountain top was broken by their mingled loud cries.

Lisa lowered herself and stretched full length atop Dan. His hands held her taut ass and gently squeezed and rubbed. For several minutes they lay like that while Dan's softening member slowly slipped out of Lisa tight pussy. When he finally withdrew, they rolled onto their sides, still facing and clinging to each other. "If you're not cold, let's just stay like this for a while," Dan said.

Lisa had her arms around his neck and squeezed. "I'm fine," she said. "Dan, I love being naked with you. I know I've heard some girls say that as soon as sex is over, they want to get dressed. Put on a nightgown or robe of something. But I love just being with you and it feels wonderful just to be together without worrying about clothes."

"I'm glad. As long as we don't need clothes for protection from the temperature or such, I want to keep being naked with you. I love looking at you, I love touching you, I love tasting you. Of course, there might be times, even if we're alone, when it wouldn't be too practical. For example, I expect it would be awfully hard to concentrate of particle equations if you were naked in the same room."

Lisa laughed. "I expect it might. I wouldn't want to try a complicated program while your wonderful naked body was within view, either. And, Dan that brings up something. I've got a surprise. I decided this driving back and forth every other week is a real drag. I applied for transfer to your school and Tuesday I got the acceptance. So if you would like, starting in January, I'll be in the same town."

Dan looked at her. "Lisa, I would love that. But I don't want you compromising your studies for me. Your career is just as important to me as it is to you."

"Hold on," Lisa broke in. "Both programs are excellent. It doesn't make any difference to me. Really. And I would be much happier being nearer to you."

Dan kissed her. "If you really mean that, then I would love it. In fact, if you want, we could even share an apartment. Of course, if you want privacy and your own place, I'll be happy to see you whenever we can."

"Dan, I would love to move in with you. Or you with me. Or whatever. But what about your roommate? I'm not sure I'd like sharing with him too."

"Actually, Rick is graduating at the end of this semester. He finished a term early and I've been wondering what to do for a roommate next term. If you would like to move in, I can't think of a better one."

123456...9