Cousin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love that, Dan. But if I do we will have to set some rules. Like I said I really like being naked with you and you know we both love the sex. And a lot of it. A whole lot of it. But, like you said, if we try to stay undressed or are constantly arousing each other, we'll both blow school, and I don't want that to happen. To either of us."

"Agreed," Dan quickly said. "We'll restrict this stuff to playtime. I'm sure that, if anything, the anticipation will make it even better."

"Oh, and one more thing," Lisa said. "Be sure to keep your collection of video tapes. You got me hooked on that stuff last summer."

Dan laughed. "I'll even add to them. And maybe even get a bigger TV."

They hugged and kissed some more, holding each other tightly. Soon they were both becoming aroused when Dan reached over to his pack and brought out a couple of pieces of soft rope. He looked a question at Lisa and received the slightest of nods in reply. Quickly he wrapped the rope around her wrists and then pulled them above her head and tied them to the trunk of a nearby tree. He then started to let his tongue trail down her body, circling her breasts and eventually licking and sucking hard on her nipples. Lisa strained against the ropes as her breathing became more and more ragged, but Dan continued to tease and excite her. He extended his attention to her pussy and clit, licking and flicking his tongue across the hard nubbin. Lisa rose over the edge into a hard climax, but Dan didn't stop and drove her on to three more. Finally, seeing that Lisa was becoming worn from the nearly continuous orgasms, Dan moved over her and plunged his hard member into her. Before he finally reached his own climax, Lisa had come twice more.

As Dan released her and they began to cool down, Lisa said, "That was wonderful! But we really will have to restrict ourselves if we're going to live together. Otherwise I know I'd never want to stop playing at all."

Dan nodded and kissed her long and hard. Finally the couple had to begin getting dressed or, as Dan pointed out, they would be returning home in the dark.

As they finally left the woods and entered into the clearing where the cabin stood, the sun was just setting, casting low rays of orange light through the sparsely leaved trees and shining across the distant ridges to the east of the cabin. "Looks like we just made it," Dan observed. "Could have been a half hour earlier if we hadn't taken such a long rest break back there."

Lisa stretched up and kissed his cheek. "Are you complaining?"

"Not in the least," Dan replied. "Just observing." Then he kissed her back.

They entered the cabin and dropped their packs. "Want the steaks tonight?" Lisa asked.

"That sounds lovely. I'm certainly hungry enough for them. I'll go make a fire outside and we can grill them there as soon as it burns down to some coals. Do you want to wait for baked potatoes?"

"Let's just fry some on the stove in here. I think I might starve if we have to wait another hour and a half. There's that bag of salad, too. Go ahead and get some coals ready, Dan, and I'll get the other stuff ready. Oh, and you might want to make a fire in the fireplace, too. It's going to be cooling off pretty soon."

"Two fires, coming up," Dan replied. Then he added. "We're burning quite a bit of wood, so tomorrow we'd better cut some more. We might like to borrow this cabin again sometime and James would probably be unhappy if the next time he came up there wasn't any wood. Anyway, he told me there was a pile of logs ready to cut and a chain saw in the storage locker out back along with the kerosene. It shouldn't really take too long."

"That sounds OK," Lisa called out to him. "We probably won't want to spend all day walking again anyhow."

Dan walked over to the stone fire ring near the corner of the front porch. This was just a circle of stone, about a foot high, set in a cleared area. There was a stainless steel grill leaning against the wall nearby which could be laid across the stones to make a good cooking surface. Dan quickly got some small kindling ignited and then carefully added some small, dry split oak pieces. When the blaze was burning healthily, he went back into the cabin and started another fire in the large fireplace. This time he added several larger logs that would burn for quite a while.

"Nice that you can start a fire so well," Lisa complimented. "Half the guys I've seen at picnics or on hikes can't even keep a match going."

"Yeah, but it's a good thing we don't have to depend totally on wood," Dan commented. "Otherwise I'd have to spend all my time either building fires or cutting wood. Sometimes I wonder how our ancestors found enough time to give this country a population of two hundred and fifty million."

Lisa laughed. "Maybe they were just looking for an easier way to keep warm. What I've always wondered is how they managed it when they sewed themselves into their underwear in the fall and didn't take it off until spring."

Dan came over behind her, reached around and placed his hands over her breasts and nuzzled at her neck. "I definitely like our way better," he said.

Lisa turned to give him a kiss. "Me, too," she said.

When Dan had the steaks almost done Lisa appeared with plates and tableware which she set on the small rustic table which was on the porch. "Let's eat out here. One of the nice things about October is no bugs." Dan looked up at her. "OK, but it's cooling off enough that we'll probably need to put on jackets or sweatshirts."

"That's all right," Lisa said. "We can make up for that later when we go in." She went back into the cabin and returned in a minute with two bowls of salad, a plate of fried potatoes, and the last of the French bread. One more trip and she had drinks and a red glass candle holder along with a couple of sweatshirts. The sun was down and it was rapidly becoming dark as well as cool.

Dan brought the steaks to the table and shrugged into his sweatshirt. He and Lisa sat side by side and ate while dusk ended and a million stars began to appear. When they were finished, they quickly carried the dishes back inside and then once more came out. Dan took Lisa's hand and led her off the porch so they could look up at the sky. "There will be a quarter moon up later," he said, "but now you can really see the stars. I miss that when we're in town."

"Uh huh," Lisa murmured. "And just listen to the quiet. Coming out somewhere like this does more to decompress than all the tranquilizers in the world."

Dan had his arm around her and squeezed. "I get the same feeling whenever I pull up at Tom and Mary's place. Someday I want to live out away from everything. But sometimes I wonder if I'll have to compromise that to have a job and just have somewhere like this for weekends. At least, I'd have to have that."

"What do you want to do?" Lisa asked. "I mean once you graduate. Do you know what kind of a job you're looking for? You said you wanted to go to grad school first, right?"

"That's the plan," Dan replied. "What I'd really like to do is teach Physics somewhere pretty much like here. I mean like at school, obviously not right here." This brought a laugh from Lisa. "What about you? What are you planning to do?"

"Well, I've really gotten into programming. It seems to be something I have a knack for and I enjoy doing it. Not to mention if you're a good programmer it pays well. And, not being overly modest, I'll admit I'm a good programmer. I've even done a couple for local companies and gotten paid for it this semester. Another nice thing is that with programming, all I need is a computer and a telephone. I could actually do it somewhere like this if there were power lines."

"I'll bet you are a very good programmer. One of the things I like about you, Lisa, is that you are not falsely modest. There's an old Arab proverb I've always liked: 'Modesty in the face of ability is hypocrisy'."

Lisa smiled and said, "You mean, in other words, if you've got it, flaunt it."

Dan laughed. "Yeah, something like that."

For a while longer the couple stayed out, looking up at the stars, pointing out constellations. There were a couple of meteors and once they saw a satellite making its silent way across the sky. A yellow glow began to show in the east and soon the remains of the Hunter's Moon began to rise over a distant ridge. Lisa shivered and Dan held her closer and asked, "Cold? Want to go inside?"

"Yes, and I'm not sure," Lisa replied. This is beautiful and it'll probably be a long time before we get to do this again. But it is getting cool and there are a couple of other things I want to do tonight, too." "Oh? Anything that involves me?" Dan asked.

"It would be a biological impossibility without you," Lisa answered back. She kissed him and then pulled him in the direction of the cabin door.

Once inside Dan went to build up the fire and Lisa once again lit the candle in the red glass holder they had used at supper. "We don't need a lamp, do we?" she asked.

"Not as long as I can see your lovely face," Dan answered. "Besides firelight and candlelight are incredibly sexy, don't you think?"

Lisa had pulled off her sweatshirt and then unbuttoned her shirt. Now she took it off and joined Dan by the fire. "Definitely!" she said, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him. Without breaking the kiss, she unzipped and removed his sweatshirt and then rapidly got his shirt off also. Dan let his hands roam over her bare back and pressed her tightly to him. He could feel each of her hard nipples pressing against his chest.

When they ended the kiss both turned and without a word began to set up the bench and blanket "nest" they had had the previous night. They removed their boots and the rest of their clothing and were soon stretched out together, naked, in front of the fire. This time their lovemaking was long and slow. Despite their obvious passion there was nearly an hour of stroking and kissing before Dan finally held himself above her reclining form and entered her in a single long slow stroke. And it was another fifteen minutes before their arousal finally overwhelmed them and brought both to a shuddering climax. Afterwards they lay entwined, whispering lovers' words to each other.

Once Dan rose to add wood to the fire but returned immediately and in another hour, passion once more overtook them. This time when they calmed down Lisa said, "Let's drag a mattress over here and spend the night."

"All right," Dan agreed. "I can't think of anything I'd like better." He bent and kissed each of her nipples and then rose. Lisa joined him and they pulled the thin mattress pad from the lower bunk and brought it over.

Lisa spread the sheets over the pad and piled a couple of blankets near their feet "in case the fire goes out."

"If I can help it," Dan replied, "that won't happen for at least a hundred years." He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Soon they were again thrusting against each other, totally lost to any world except their own little island in front of the fire.

Cousin - Ch. 23

Once during the middle of the night Dan awoke to find Lisa leaving the warmth of the covers. By the time he was fully awake she was across the room and heading into the small bathroom area. The air in the cabin was chilled and only a few orange embers remained of the fire. As the cool air struck him Dan shivered. He called out, "Aren't you cold?"

"Yes, but nature called. You can do something about it in a minute."

"I can manage that," Dan replied, "but I think I'll just build the fire up a little, too. OK?"

"Go right ahead," Lisa said, coming back and quickly moving under the covers. Dan had already moved to put some more wood on the fire and when the blaze was starting again, made his own trip into the bathroom.

When he returned and climbed in with Lisa they clung to each other, both of them shivering slightly. "Rather have some flannel pajamas?" Dan asked.

"Absolutely not!" Lisa replied. "Would you? Me, I like being naked with you even if it means a little shivering once in a while."

"You do beat hell out of flannel," Dan replied. "Say, did you know that the Germans actually did some experiments during World War II and determined that a cold man would warm up faster with one naked woman than with two?"

"You're kidding?" Lisa said. "I know they did some really cruel and bizarre experiments, but why would they do something like that?"

"I don't know. I can guess maybe they were interested in reviving flyers who were shot down in the North Sea. I just remember reading about it somewhere. Anyway, one naked woman is definitely warming me up right now."

"Oh," Lisa teased, her hand on his hardening genitals, "you mean you're not cold any more?"

Dan sucked in his breath. "I seem to notice that you're not shivering any more either."

"Maybe we've just gotten used to the cold," Lisa said.

Dan rolled her onto her back and stretched himself above her. "Enough talk," he said and locked his mouth to hers.

When next he awoke, Lisa was still sleeping against him and sunlight was coming through the windows. The fire was again nearly out, only a little smoke still rising from the ashes. Dan gently stroked her round buttocks several times and then eased himself out from the covers long enough to build up the fire once more. When he returned he saw that Lisa had her eyes open and was watching him. "I love you," she said.

"I love you," Dan replied.

Lisa pulled back the covers invitingly and said, "Then come prove it."

The couple spent the next hour playing and making love. As they snuggled together afterwards, Lisa commented, "It seems the cabin is warmer now."

"Yes, but I think we'll have to give the fire some credit," Dan answered. Then added, "Some, but definitely not all of the credit."

Lisa threw off the covers and sat up, followed by Dan. "It really isn't too cool," she said. "We've got some of those bagels left. Let's grab them and some cream cheese and eat breakfast over here." Then striking a pose she added, "Nothing like a naked breakfast, is there?"

Dan laughed and got up to get the food. He brought it and a couple of cans of orange juice back over and sat down next to Lisa. He leaned back against the bench and said, "Here. Sit on my lap." Lisa rearranged herself and was soon sitting across Dan's legs. She could feel his cock against her and as she leaned back against his chest, Dan reached around to fondle her breasts. In a minute they began to eat, still comfortably resting against each other.

When they had finished eating and had been necking a little, Dan said, "Much as I like what we're doing, maybe we'd better get up and dressed and get some wood cut. If we keep on doing this instead, by this afternoon I may not have the energy left to ravish you repeatedly like I'm planning."

"We wouldn't want that to happen. I've really been looking forward to being ravished. After all, it's been so long since it's happened."

"Maybe all of forty-five minutes," Dan said.

"Like I said," Lisa responded, "it's been a long time."

After another embrace and a long kiss, the couple stood up and started pulling on their clothes. "Another beautiful fall day," Dan commented. "Sooner or later it's got to break, but let's enjoy it while we can."

They put on their boots and headed outside. Around back of the cabin was a stack of logs. They had been felled and the branches removed, but were twelve to twenty feet long. Dan went to the small storage locker. Actually this was more like a short shed, about six by six by four feet tall. He unlocked the padlock and opened the short door. Reaching inside he pulled out a chain saw and gas can. He ducked back in and reemerged with two sets of ear protectors and an ax. "Here," he said, tossing one of the Mickey Mouse earmuffs to Lisa. "Don't want to hurt your ears." He checked the oil and gas in the saw and then took it over to the log pile where there was a small X-shaped saw horse. Lisa helped him get the end of the first log up on it and then stood back.

While he was checking the saw, Lisa said, "Did you hear about the dumb backwoodsman who bought a chain saw guaranteed to cut five cords of wood a day?"

Dan shook his head and Lisa went on, "Well, three days later he brought it back and said that he'd tried each day, but he could only cut a cord and a half. The salesman agreed to check it out and the two of them took it out back. The salesman pulled the cord and started the saw and the woodsman said, 'What's that noise?'."

Dan laughed and said, Let's hope this one makes a noise." He pulled the cord and after a couple of tries the engine settled into a steady roar. He cut a couple of logs into fireplace lengths and then shut down the saw. "Let's carry them over there by the chopping block and I can split them when I get done."

The two of them moved the cut pieces and set another log onto the sawhorse. As Dan was getting ready to start the saw again, the sharp sound of an ax sinking into wood made him look around. Lisa was just picking up the two pieces of the log she had split. As Dan watched she set another piece upright on the block and stepped back. She swung the double bitted ax high overhead with an easy practiced motion and brought it down squarely on the piece which fell in half. Dan watched in astonishment as she split two more, each time with a fluid motion and no wasted effort and each time striking exactly where she aimed. "You really seem to know how to handle that," he finally said.

Lisa stopped and looked around at him. "I'm a country girl, remember? And you didn't really think I would have let my brother know how to do something I couldn't, now did you?"

Dan just shook his head. "You truly are amazing," he said. Lisa smiled and then they both went back to their separate tasks. Before too long Dan had a large pile of cut logs and then he and Lisa took turns splitting and carrying them.

The day had warmed considerably and by the time the wood was stacked against the cabin both Dan and Lisa were sweating heavily. "I could really use a hot shower," Lisa said. "Might be nice if there was hot running water here, wouldn't it?"

"Tell you what," Dan said. "I'll show you how to take a pioneer shower."

Lisa looked at him. "A pioneer shower?" Then she froze and said, "You're not going to throw me in the creek again. Not at this time of year, Dan. It's way too cold for that."

"Hold on, hold on," Dan interrupted, laughing. "I promise, no creek. Just put a couple of kettles of water on to heat and I promise you'll like it."

"OK, if you promise," Lisa said, and headed into the cabin.

Dan put the tools away and came inside. If a few minutes there were two kettles of boiling water. Dan took a couple of buckets of cold water and added hot, testing the temperature as he did. "All right, let's strip down and I'll show you how the pioneers did it."

The two of them undressed and Dan carried the buckets into the bathroom area. He had Lisa stand in the tiled area which had been designed for a real shower at some time in the future. Dan had looked it over earlier and had found that the tank above the shower was already installed, just no pump to fill it. He stood on a chair and emptied the water into the tank and then joined Lisa. Dan took a washcloth and wet it in the water remaining in one of the buckets and soaped it up. He then proceeded to wash Lisa, not surprisingly paying special attention to her breasts, ass and pussy. He started to soap himself, but Lisa took the cloth and lathered him herself. Dan pulled her close letting their soapy bodies slide over each other while he let his hands explore. Lisa let her own hands begin to roam and soon both were becoming aroused. Finally Dan opened the valve and a light spray of warm water came from the shower head above them. It wasn't a high pressure stream - the water only had gravity and a short drop behind it - but it did rinse them. They continued to play with each other while the warm water lasted and when it was gone, began to dry one another.

123456...9