Cousin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet you're right. We can go out for a little while and if we don't go too far we can probably make it back before it starts to rain too much." Dan had pulled on jeans and a thick sweater. Now he reached for his hiking boots. When he and Lisa were both dressed - both in jeans and sweaters - he got their jackets from the wall hooks and the couple started out the door.

"Let's go up that way," Dan said, pointing along the stream behind the cabin in a direction different from their previous trips. There seemed to be a path which followed the creek downstream into the woods. As they followed the narrow track the stream began to fall farther and farther below them and in about a quarter mile they were skirting the face of a steep hill - almost a cliff - and looking far down at the stream and out across a series of hills on the far side. They came to an overhanging rock ledge sticking about four feet out from the hillside.

Lisa pulled Dan in under the overhang and into a hot, deep kiss. When they broke the kiss, both spoke at once: "I love you." They laughed and Dan sat on a boulder sticking partly out of the hillside below the overhang and then pulled Lisa down onto his lap. After a few more long kisses, they just held each other and watched the dark clouds which were now moving rapidly down the sky on an increasing wind. The temperature was falling rapidly and any trace of blue was now gone from the sky.

Lisa snuggled against Dan and he let his hand wander under her jacket and sweater. As his fingers closed around and squeezed one of her nipples she gave a little cry. "Ouch! My tits seem to be a little sore."

Dan quit squeezing, but kept his hand over her breast. "What do you supposed could have caused that?" he asked playfully.

"Well, I can think of a couple of things," Lisa answered. "But whichever it was I can definitely say it was worth it." She kissed him again and snuggled closer. They sat and watched the clouds, Dan gently stroking her breasts under the sweater and Lisa pressing back against him.

Suddenly a gust of wind carried a few cold raindrops under the ledge and onto their faces. "We'd better start back," Dan said, "before we end up getting soaked." Then he added, "besides, if we get a fire going in the cabin we can get rid of some of these clothes again."

Lisa stood up, letting his hand slide out from under her sweater. "That, I'm in favor of," she said and pulled him to his feet as she started back along the trail.

By the time they reached the cabin the rain had begun to fall harder and the air had chilled even more. As they climbed onto the porch and shook off the water, both noticed the sky had darkened considerably. They went into the cabin and found it almost too dark to navigate at first. Lisa lit one of the oil lamps while Dan took off his jacket. The cabin air was still far too cold to remove anything else and Dan set immediately to starting a fire in the fireplace. When he had a good blaze going, he stood and said, "It's getting towards suppertime. Suppose I start a fire in the stove, too, and warm the place up enough so we can make it a perfect day with three naked meals."

"You have a one track mind," Lisa shot back. "And am I ever glad it's on the right track. Go ahead and I'll see about heating some of that potato soup we brought. It ought to go well with this kind of weather."

Lisa busied herself opening cans and starting the propane stove while Dan started a second fire in the iron stove. By the time the soup was warmed, the stove had combined with the fireplace and the temperature inside the cabin was becoming very warm despite the driving rain striking the outside. Lisa turned the soup down to a simmer and set bowls on the table, along with some bread. Then she turned to face Dan and, pulling her sweater over her head, said, "OK, ready to undress for dinner?"

"Of course," Dan replied, pulling off his own sweater. In a minute both were once more completely naked. After a long, hot kiss Dan said, "Lisa, I bought something I'd like you to wear tonight. OK?"

Lisa struck a sexy pose and over lowered lashes said, "You mean you have something that will look better than my own natural charms?"

Dan looked at her and quietly said, "Yes, actually. I think that, even as wonderful as they are, this will improve them."

Lisa looked a little puzzled. She wasn't hurt by the remark - she knew Dan liked the way she looked - but she wondered what he had found. Some lacy undergarment? But that didn't really seem like Dan. "All right," she finally said. "What is it?"

Dan stood looking at her a second. "It's a surprise," he finally said. "Close you eyes while I get it out."

Puzzled, Lisa closed her eyes and waited. Dan went to his pack and dug into one of the pockets. He pulled something out and then went to stand facing Lisa. He took her left hand in his, raised it and said, "OK, open your eyes."

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Dan. Then she let her gaze drop to where he was holding her left hand in his and in his right was a silver colored ring with a flashing stone. "Lisa, will you marry me?" Dan asked in a quiet, sure voice.

For a second Lisa froze. Then a smile broke across her face. Later Dan was sure he had seen the light from that smile refract in the diamond. "Yes! Yes! Oh, Dan, yes!"

Dan slipped the ring on her finger and their arms locked around each other. For long minutes they held a deep kiss, their love an almost visible thing flowing between them. Then they moved, somehow it seemed without even using their feet, over to the bed. For the next twenty minutes they were lost to the world, sensing only each other. A bear could have broken into the cabin, a marauding herd of bandits could have stormed the room, or an earth quake could have shaken the building from its foundations and neither would have noticed. Fortunately none of these occurred. When at last they did come back to reality, Dan observed, "A naked proposal does save time, doesn't it?"

Lisa laughed. "Naked proposal. Naked breakfast. Naked lunch. Naked dinner. Naked dinner! I forgot all about the soup." She leaped up and ran to the stove where she found the soup still simmering and none the worse for the delay. She came back to Dan and put her arms around his neck. "I love you."

"Almost as much as the soup," he quipped. Lisa started to protest, but he stopped her. "I'm just kidding. Come on, and let's make it a complete naked day."

Laughing, they made their way to the table and sat down to eat. From the attention they paid to the food, they could have been eating puppy chow. Both were lost with each other and with watching the oil light sparkle on Lisa's diamond. When they finished, they quickly moved the dishes back to the sink and soon were again busy on the bed, once more lost completely in each other.

Dan blinked his eyes open. He must have fallen asleep and, yes, Lisa was sleeping, pressed tightly against him. He looked towards the fireplace and discovered the fire was still going but had died down to a small flame. A rattle of rain struck the window and a gust of cool air sent shivers down his back. He tried to slip his arm out from around Lisa's shoulder as smoothly as possible, but her eyes blinked open. She smiled up at him and pulled him down for a kiss. Then she, too, shivered and said, "It's getting cold. How long were we asleep?"

Dan pulled himself free and started towards the fireplace. "I wasn't watching the time, but I'd guess about an hour. Let me get the fire going again and get this place warm. Or would you rather get dressed?"

"No way, Lover," Lisa shot back. "I intend to keep you naked and wear you out tonight. Oh, Dan, I love you and I am definitely hot for your body."

Dan was poking the fire to a new life and looked at her over his shoulder. "We'll see who wears out first, Beautiful." Then he added thoughtfully, "You know, when we're married we'll probably be able to save a lot of money on clothes since we don't seem to wear them much."

Lisa laughed. "Are you complaining?" Dan shook his head. Lisa went on, "I didn't think so. It feels so, I don't know, so 'right' being with you like this."

The fire was now rapidly growing and Dan added another couple of logs. He also opened the door of the iron stove and shoved in some more wood and adjusted the damper. He returned to Lisa and put his hands on her shoulders. "I intend for it to stay 'right' for a long, long time," he said. He kissed her then and when they finally pulled apart both were beginning to breathe a little faster once more. Lisa stroked Dan's hardening cock. He sucked in his breath and said, "You do turn me on, Wench."

"I hope so," Lisa murmured. "And I plan to keep on doing so." Another quick kiss and Lisa looked up at Dan and innocently said, "Since we are going to be married, don't you think maybe it might be a good idea for you to start practicing a little wife beating?"

Dan laughed. "You mean you feel like some more games? You're not too sore already?" he asked.

"Well, I do hurt in quite a few places," Lisa replied, "but it's a good hurt. Yeah, I think I would like another session if you don't damage me too much. But make me feel it, Dan. I'm still not completely sure about this - that there's not something a little wrong with us for liking this kind of thing - but I really do get turned on by it. Both sides of it. You do, too, don't you?"

Dan looked directly into her eyes and said, "You know I do. And I don't think there's anything to worry about. So some people might consider it a little kinky or even a little worse. But we like it, it turns us on, and no one is ever really hurt. I haven't gotten the urge to go any further, have you? I mean, you're no more interested in getting branded - or in branding me - or anything like that than you were when we started this stuff last summer, are you?" Lisa shook her head. Dan went on, "It's not like we're being drawn into some dark activity that is controlling our lives. It's just fun games. And if it seems strange to other people that we enjoy being tied up and punished, well, it seems strange to me that a lot of people enjoy chasing a little white ball around with a stick and trying to knock it into a hole in the ground."

Lisa broke out laughing. "Well, I'm not sure you can directly compare what we do with playing golf. But then, again, maybe you can. I guess as long as no one gets really hurt - or wants to be - and as long as it doesn't take over the rest of our lives, I don't really see anything wrong with our games. I guess it's just one of those kind of things that, it seems so wonderful, there must be something wrong with it. Anyway, I'm ready for you to get in a little advanced wife-beating practice."

"In that case," Dan replied, "let's see what we can do." He began by tying her hands together in front of her. He then had her bend over the edge of the bed and he applied lube to her rectum, pushing his finger deeply inside. Lisa was not surprised when he picked up the string of anal beads and began to insert them, one at a time, inside her ass. The sensation of each bead slipping inside in response to Dan's pressing finger made her pussy twitch and a flood of moisture start. When all five beads were imbedded deeply inside her tight bottom, Dan pulled Lisa to the center of the room and tossed a rope over one of the exposed ceiling joists. He tied this to her bound wrists and used it to pull her up onto her tip toes and then tied off the other end. He found a short stick and used it as a spreader bar to open her legs until her ankles were two feet apart and her toes were barely touching the floor. Her arms and shoulders strained, holding almost her entire weight.

Dan then dug out two lengths of velvet ribbon and used them to encircle the base of each of Lisa's breasts. He tied these bands and soon her breasts became taut, engorged mounds, the skin stretched tightly and her nipples sticking out in hard nubs. He used his fingers to tease her slit and gently squeeze her now-hard clit. Next he took the ends of the tails of the cat and used them to lightly sting her breasts, landing many lightly burning lashes on their tops, sides, bottoms, and the ends of her sensitive and already sore nipples. The action was very obviously making Lisa quite aroused. He switched targets and lashed her open pussy lips and her clit itself. Occasionally he gave a gentle tug on the string of beads. At one point he stopped and retrieved a ten inch dildo, covered with a series of small, rubber protrusions, not spikes, exactly, but pointed and flexible. He worked this almost all the way inside her flooded pussy and then flipped a switch, causing it to vibrate.

Dan went to the counter and returned with a small iron frying pan. "One more thing and we'll give you a test, Woman," he teased. He attached the pan to the end of the string of anal beads. "Now you are to use your muscles to see than neither of these two things slip out, understand? If either of them falls, you will be really punished."

Lisa nodded and bit her lip. She was already almost on the verge of coming and she knew that an orgasm would probably make her lose control for a second. The pan on the end of the beads was heavy and it was taking all her concentration to clamp down on her anal muscles enough to keep it from pulling the string free. And the vibrations of the dildo threatened to cause spasms in her pussy which would surely force the intruder out.

Dan picked up the willow switch, but held it near the thin end, leaving only about ten inches of very thin branch projecting. He used this to lightly sting her breasts and nipples. He struck, not to really hurt, but to startle, in an effort to make her lose control. Then he switched to the cat and the lashes changed in intensity to where they were causing real pain. Lisa jerked at each stroke, straining at her bonds, and often crying out, but she managed to hold the two devices inside her. Then Dan stopped and began to lick and suck at her swollen nipples. The velvet ribbons were still making her breasts hard and sensitive and the effect of his tongue on her hard nipples was magnified ten times. Lisa was almost unable to control herself when Dan suddenly pulled back and once again struck her ass with the cat in a hard, stinging blow. It was followed immediately with several others to her ass, breasts, and pubes, pushing her into the uncontrollable throws of an intense orgasm. The first bead popped free and Lisa clamped down, but the convulsions in her pelvic region overrode her control and the other four beads and the dildo followed the first bead and Lisa gave into an incredibly hard - and loud - orgasm.

When her contractions had started to subside, Dan shook his head and said, "Couldn't control yourself, I see. Well, we'll just have to give you some real punishment now, won't we?"

Lisa was still shaking and could only wonder what he had in mind. Dan untied the velvet ribbons and the returning blood brought cries from the suspended girl. He left her legs spread, but released the ropes holding her wrists. He helped her over to the end of the table and let her use her bound hands to steady herself while he set about arranging a new device. Dan took two brooms that were standing against the wall and laid them side by side in opposite directions. He used some rope to bind the two handles together and then to fasten a blanket in a tight roll around their length. He took the finished product over and bound one end to the vertical bed post, about three feet off the ground, and the other end to the end of the table. He now had a padded cylinder, about five inches in diameter and four feet long, suspended horizontally three feet off the floor. He released Lisa's wrists and, leaving her legs spread by the bar, placed her facing the cylinder. Now that her breasts had had a short rest, he once more tied the velvet bands tightly around their bases and then had her bend over the padded bar and tied her hands to her ankles, effectively bending her in half.

The bar was high enough that Lisa had to stretch her toes to stand and, with her wrists bound, could hardly move. Dan now applied the weighted nipple clamps, tightening them until Lisa thought she couldn't stand any more. When he let them hang, the upside down direction of her breasts resulted in a whole new set of sensations as the heavy weights pulled her already sore nipples, stretching them tightly. Dan reinserted the vibrating, spiked dildo into her wet pussy and then once more picked up the cat. "Now I'll show you how a wife is properly beaten," he said, bringing the cat down across her exposed ass in a hard, sharp swing. Dan continued to whip Lisa on the ass, her back, her sides, and the backs of her legs, sometimes letting the tails strike directly between her open pussy lips across the vibrator. After fifteen minutes of this treatment Lisa had come three more times, but Dan was still not ready to quit. He stepped up behind her and in a single long, slow stroke pushed his hard cock into her rectum, not stopping until it's entire length was buried deeply inside her taut bottom. Lisa had begun to come as Dan slid his length into her and now, as he began to move out and back in, she continued into one long, drawn out orgasm, lasting until after Dan had spurted his load deep inside her tight rear.

When they had recovered, Dan released her and removed the clamps and ribbons from her breasts. When he had all her bonds removed Lisa commented, "Now that was definitely a proper wife beating."

Dan replied, "And that's just an example of what you'll get if you don't follow my every instruction and whim exactly, Wench."

"In that case," Lisa said, "I will certainly endeavor to remain a totally and completely independent woman."

Dan laughed and added, "Well, maybe I should also say that it's also an example of what you'll get if you do follow my every instruction and whim exactly."

"I certainly hope so," Lisa murmured appreciatively.

Once more the couple embraced and Dan felt Lisa almost flow against him. "Tired?" he asked.

"Um Hum," she nodded. "I feel almost like jello."

"Maybe we should get you cleaned up a little and then sleep for awhile." Dan had placed a kettle of water on the wood stove earlier and now he used it to fill a basin. He took a wash cloth and wiped Lisa and himself and them dried them with a large towel.

When he had finished, Lisa said, "Dan, tie me to the bed tonight."

"You'd rather do that than settle in front of the fire again tonight?" he asked.

Lisa stopped and thought a second. "I'm not sure. I really love being tied down so you can do whatever you want to me, but it was awfully nice over there in front of the fire. How about this. We'll sleep in front of the fire, but tie my hands behind my back."

Dan grinned. "I expect I can arrange that." They once more dragged a mattress and blankets over in front of the fire place and placed one of the table benches on its side to form a back to their nest. Dan banked the fire with several large logs and did the same for the wood stove, using the damper to slow the fire. He blew out the oil lamp, leaving the cabin lighted only by the flickering flames from the fire place. Hard gusts of cold rain frequently blew against the windows and the rest of the world seemed a long way off.

He then used a piece of soft rope to bind Lisa's hands behind her and helped her down onto the blankets. "If you like being tied so much, I'll have to see about keeping you like that a lot on nights," he said. But then he added, "But not all of them. Sometimes I want you to tie me to the bed instead."

He leaned over and kissed Lisa and she said, "I think I like both sides of that arrangement. Dan, I suppose we're bound to get a little tired of all these games someday, but for now I can't seem to get enough. But whether the whipping and bondage ever gets old, I know I'll never get tired of making love with you. Not if we live to be two hundred. I love you so much. And as for tonight. I know you're in charge - I can't do much like this - but I expect to be soundly fucked several times before morning."

1...456789