Cousin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan flipped the quarter which landed with the head side down. Lisa smiled at it as she picked it up and returned it to Dan. "OK, lover, let's get you naked and tied up nice and tight."

They opened the secret door and went inside. The dungeon looked the same as last summer and both stopped inside the door to look around at the wide array of toys and equipment. "We definitely have to have one of these someday," Dan said. "Come on, let's strip."

Within a minute their clothes were piled by the door and Lisa was heading towards one of the drawers to get wrist and ankle cuffs for Dan. When she had them firmly in place she led him over to one of the whipping benches. He was soon bent over the padded waist bar, his legs spread widely apart, and his hands stretched tightly out in front of him. Lisa pulled the bonds even tighter so he could hardly move at all. "Now let's see what we can to," Lisa mused as she looked over the rows of toys. She settled on a heavy pair of nipple clamps and a weighted "parachute" for his balls. She spent ten minutes teasing his bound body, stroking his cock to a full erection and tormenting his nipples and balls with sharp tugs on the clamps and the parachute. Then she chose a wide leather strap and stepped behind him to the side.

It had been several weeks since they had had a chance for a real spanking and the first blow from the strap across his buttocks was much harder than Dan expected. He let out a howl and pulled against his restraints. Lisa hesitated long enough to be sure she hadn't struck too hard - no safe word - and then swung again. After five strokes she laid the strap down and retrieved a thirty inch cat. For the next twenty minutes she tormented his ass, back, thighs, and stomach with the multitailed whip. By that time Dan was breathing hard and almost gasping for breath. Lisa found a tube of lube and used it to insert her finger deeply into his rectum. As she worked it in and out she teased his cock and balls and further tormented his nipples. Dan was obviously becoming more and more aroused by the intense stimulation and when Lisa stopped for a minute and moved away, he let out a groan of frustration. But she was back almost immediately, moving behind him and starting to push the strap-on dildo deeply inside his already distended rectum. Not surprisingly, Dan lasted only a few seconds under this intense activity before he shot his load, helped along by Lisa's hand wrapped tightly around his cock. Lisa continued to fuck his ass and gave into her own orgasm in less than another minute.

As Lisa untied Dan she noticed that his cock was still hard and full. "Still have something left?" she asked teasingly, as she stroked his hard member.

Dan pulled away and turned towards her. "I'm saving that until I've put you a little more in your place, Wench," he said. "Ready for your turn?"

Lisa held out her wrists. "Go ahead, Captain. Do your worst." Then she added, "Or is that your best?"

Dan put cuffs on her wrist and ankles. "We'll see what you think about it in a few minutes. I'm planning on making up for lost time and torturing you properly."

"As long as you don't leave any marks Tom and Mary can see," Lisa said.

"Don't worry," Dan replied. "That's one of the nice things about November: jeans and long sleeved sweaters."

He led her over near the center of the room and fastened her wrist cuffs to two widely spread ceiling chains. Her ankles were then stretched to floor rings three and a half feet apart, leaving the naked girl stretched tightly, her weight largely hanging from her wrists and her feet unable to remain flat on the floor. Dan circled his victim, teasing her nipples and sliding his hand up and down the inside of her legs. Lisa's breathing once more became rapid and moisture began to drop from her engorged pussy. He twisted and pulled her nipples until they were hard and standing out from her tight breasts. Finally he stepped back and picked up a shorter cat than Lisa had used on him. This one had eighteen inch tails and he proceeded to lay them across her taut breasts. Soon the swollen globes were cris-crossed with a number of fine red lines and her nipples were sticking out even more. He changed targets and began to apply the leather thongs to her bare pubes and pussy lips. Her clit was aroused and sticking out, so an occasional lash landed directly across it, bringing a sharp cry.

Lisa was rapidly approaching orgasm and Dan laid down the small cat and picked up the larger model Lisa had used earlier. He stepped back and brought the instrument down hard across her round ass. Lisa's scream attested to the severity of the blow, but she made no attempt to stop him. He delivered another dozen and a half lashes and then stopped, leaving her gasping. "Don't stop," she cried. "More, Dan, more."

"Don't worry, Lover, I'm nowhere near finished yet," he reassured her. "But I have some other things in mind. You'll just have to be frustrated a little longer," he added as he let his fingers stroke up between her spread legs and rub lightly across her hard, exposed nub.

Dan then moved one of the leather horses over and positioned it with the end directly in front of Lisa. He lowered her arms, but left her legs tied widely apart. "You remember the drill," he said. "Lean forward along the length."

The end of the padded leather came against Lisa's pubic bone and when she lay forward, her ass stuck out invitingly. Dan used a wide leather belt to fasten her waist down tightly to the horse. Lisa was then lying with her torso along the length of padded leather. Dan disconnected her wrists from the slack ceiling chains but then connected them together and to the end of a single chain, hanging directly above her back. When he pulled up on the chain, Lisa's arms were pulled up and back so her back arched against the waist belt. Dan knew this position placed quite a strain on her, but she had really enjoyed it last summer. Dan now rolled her sore nipples between his thumbs and forefingers until they were once again extremely hard. He let a nipple clamp close over her left tit, bringing a sharp cry. This was followed by a similar yowl as he placed the other clamp on her right side. Two eight ounce weights added to her discomfort. Dan gave the weights a swing and watched as Lisa reacted to the changing hurts.

Dan then took a large dildo vibrator, one covered with small rubber protrusions, and inserted it deeply into her sopping pussy. He used a strap to secure it to the end of the horse so it couldn't slip out and then turned it on. The effect was immediate. Lisa began to squirm and pull at her bonds. Dan grinned and ran his hand over her exposed back and striped ass. He let it linger and probe her anus, again bringing an immediate reaction. He applied some lube, using his finger to work it deeply inside, twisting and moving in and out as he did so. He then took a vibrating butt plug and pushed it inside her rear until it was seated with only the wide T-handle remaining outside. Now he once more applied the long tailed cat and spent the next twenty minutes lashing and teasing the girl's bound body. Her cries and screams alternated with her sounds of pleasure and Lisa came three times during this harsh treatment. Finally Dan decided she had had enough of the whip and put it down. Lisa was still twisting and pulling at her bonds, obviously still very much aroused.

Dan grasped the handle of the butt plug and slowly pulled it out. As the plug left her anus Lisa let out a long sigh and shuddered into another orgasm. But Dan wasn't finished. He left the large dildo inserted in her pussy, vibrating away, and then lubed his own cock and began to press it into Lisa's tight rear passage. Soon he was embedded all the way, his pubic hair scratching against her reddened flesh and his cock lodged deeply inside her distended bowels. Dan began to pound in and out until, within a couple of minutes, he could last no longer and, bringing Lisa with him, came deeply inside her with a long, long climax.

When the couple had calmed down a little, Dan released her and they cleaned up and then spent a little while exploring until they were ready to begin once more. For the next couple of hours they played in the dungeon, even though of necessity, everything couldn't be as intense as the first couple of times had been.

At about eleven thirty they decided they needed a break. "Let's see about some food," Dan said, and the couple started for the dungeon door. When they reached the exit they stopped to reach for their clothes. Then both looked at each other and said together, "Naked lunch!" Then, laughing, they left their clothes where they were and headed upstairs.

After eating, Dan and Lisa decided they had better get things cleaned up in the kitchen so they washed and put away the things from breakfast and lunch. As she stood washing dishes, Lisa was once more struck by how normal it seemed to be standing here, naked, with Dan, doing ordinary things like the dishes. Well, maybe not really normal, but definitely comfortable. She hoped they would always be this comfortable with each other.

When they had finished both were ready to head downstairs again because, as Dan put it, "we don't know when we'll get a chance at this toy store again."

Lisa quickly agreed but cautioned that they had better take it a little easier that afternoon if they wanted to still be able to move normally when their aunt and uncle returned.

"Don't worry," Dan said, "I have something a little less, shall we say, strenuous in mind right now." He went over to one wall and pulled out a strange looking bar stool. This device had started life as a plain wooden stool, but had been modified. The round wooden seat had been cut in a curved hour-glass shape so that the person seated on it could close their legs to within two or three inches. It curved smoothly back out to its original circular shape at the front and back, but there were two inch holes cut through the seat both front and rear. The entire thing was mounted on a piece of plywood so that it was nearly impossible to overturn.

Dan had Lisa sit on the stool and it immediately became apparent where the two holes lined up. Although the seat was unpadded, it was well smoothed and her legs fit comfortably into the side notches. It was tall enough so that her toes just touched the floor. Dan used straps on the stool legs to anchor Lisa's own legs at the ankle, above and below the knee, and above mid- thigh. When he finished she had almost no freedom of movement below the waist. He put padded cuffs on her wrists and attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling. He raised the chain so that her hands were above her head, but not stretched tightly.

Lisa was becoming excited from the position alone and still did not have any idea what Dan was planning until he went to a drawer and returned with a feather duster. He began to lightly tickle her all over her exposed body. Lisa's helpless laughter echoed in the room as he found and attacked her most sensitive spots. After a few minutes he stopped and found her pussy was dripping. He then retrieved two dildos, inserted one into her dripping pussy, and lubed the other before pressing it deeply into her ass. Dowels were inserted into prepared places on the stool to hold the two intruders in place. Then he once more began his feathery assault. For the next half hour the room rang with Lisa's shrieks of laughter as Dan varied his teasing from the lightest of touches to a full out attack with the feathers. Occasionally he let her have a brief rest from her laughter while he pinched her nipples or stimulated her in other ways.

By the end of the time Lisa had come five times and was showing signs of becoming exhausted. Dan's cock was still rock hard with his own desire, but he released her from the bonds and let her recover.

In a few minutes when Lisa's breathing had returned to normal, she said, "OK, Lover, payback time." She led him over to a padded table and bound him on his back with his arms and legs stretched and attached to the table ends. She than began to run her fingers lightly up and down his ribs, and for the next forty five minutes it was Dan's strained laughter that filled the room. Lisa used her fingers as well as the feathers to torment the bound man, but the only attention she paid to his aching cock was an occasional tickle.

Finally as she saw that Dan was reaching his limit, she put down the feather duster and climbed up onto the table, straddling his waist. She looked into his eyes and said, "Now let's see how long we can last." With this she lowered herself over his rampant member, burying it to the hilt in her hot slit. Then she froze, holding herself motionless. When Dan had relaxed a little she used her internal muscles to squeeze and stimulate him, but never all the way to climax. By carefully controlling her own desire she was able to prolong their coupling for another half hour when they both finally became too excited to hold off any longer. As Lisa ground down against his groin and Dan spurted his load deeply inside her, the room echoed with a new set of sounds.

When Lisa had released Dan and they had rested awhile, she suggested one more game before they quit. She tied Dan's wrist and ankle cuffs so that he was stretched between the floor and ceiling in a taut X-shape. Then she donned wrist and ankle cuffs herself. After a short trip to the bathroom area she returned with two large enema bags, each holding a full three liters of hot water. These she hung near the ceiling and made one more trip to get two Bardex nozzles. She lubed Dan's rectum and worked the large nozzle inside before pumping it as large as he could handle. Then she worked the other nozzle into her own rear and pumped it up also. Finally, with the two hoses attached from the bags to the nozzles she moved to face Dan and anchored her own ankles to the same rings as his. She used her hands to place his cock, which had become hard again from all the activities, into her pussy and a strap around both of their waists to hold them together. Then, stretching, she clipped her wrist cuffs to Dan's and opened the valves.

The flow rate had been set very low and Dan and Lisa hung against each other as the hot water began to fill them. They had played this game before and both knew that to make this best they would need to prolong it and hold off their climaxes as long as possible. The enemas took nearly ten minutes to fill them and by the time the bags were empty, both of the young people were straining both against the pressures inside their bowels and against each other's sex. When they could finally stand it no more and had come in strained explosive orgasms, they hung limply as their full bellies began to transfer the intense pleasure into cramps. Lisa unhooked her own wrists and then released Dan's so they could remove the rest of their bonds. When they were finally free Lisa could wait no longer and made Dan continue to hold while she emptied herself. The instant she moved, Dan took her place and started his own relief.

"That is definitely a hot way to fuck," Dan said. "But I think we'd better take a shower and get cleaned up. Then, much as I dislike the idea, we'd better get this place cleaned up and back in order so Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary won't be any the wiser."

"I expect you're right," Lisa replied, heading for the shower area, "but maybe just one more? I'd like to feel the cat another time. Who knows when we'll get a chance at a place like this again."

"I'll never turn down lashing your beautiful body, Wench. I'll even try to be careful so you can still sit down tonight. Or at least by tomorrow. Maybe next summer we can find some way to be up here for a little while by ourselves again. We definitely have to build our own dungeon one of these days."

After their shower they put away most of the toys, arranging the playroom the way it had been when they came in and, in the process, giving themselves a chance to rest a little. After everything was cleaned up and dried, Dan once more put cuffs on Lisa's wrists and ankles. He tied her stretched into a very tight X-shape between floor and ceiling and then began to use the thirty inch cat. He whipped her ass most heavily, but didn't limit himself to it alone. Instead he laid lashes across her breasts and stomach, back and thighs, and even up between her legs. Lisa cried out and sometimes screamed but never called her safeword. Actually Dan was always careful not to do any real damage, but used the whip to sting, exciting her sexually as much as actually hurting her. Not surprisingly he found himself becoming just as excited. After Lisa was covered by a net of red lines, Dan untied her wrists, bent her over a padded bar, and reattached her wrists to her ankles. A few more strokes with the cat and then Dan could wait no longer and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. Neither lasted more than a few seconds and were soon crying out their climaxes.

After he released her, Lisa gave Dan what he had come to think of as a "full body kiss," holding herself tightly against him while her tongue tried for his tonsils. He, of course, responded in kind. At last the couple broke apart and then proceeded to replace the cuffs and cat and made one last check to see that everything was returned to its proper place before locking the room and heading upstairs.

When Tom and Mary returned about ten thirty, they found the couple, both dressed in jeans and long sleeved sweaters, in front of the fireplace, an old movie on television, and both sound asleep with Lisa snuggled under Dan's arm. As the door opened, Dan began to come awake enough to look a little embarrassed when Mary said, "I see you two had time to get your clothes back on." Lisa started to come awake and Mary added, "Tom and I are going to get a little snack. Why don't you two go ahead and go to bed. We'll still have plenty of time the next couple of days to talk."

Dan yawned and finally he and Lisa agreed. They said good-night and headed upstairs while Tom and Mary went into the kitchen. When the upstairs door closed, Tom commented a little ironically in a quiet voice, "I wonder what they could have been doing to wear themselves out so."

Mary laughed. "You stay up here in case one of them decides to come back down for something. I'll go check things out downstairs."

She then disappeared through the door to the basement while Tom made some hot chocolate and got out some cheese and crackers. In about ten minutes Mary came back from downstairs with almost a smirk on her face.

"From the look on your face I'd guess you were right and your hidden threads showed that they did borrow the playroom?" Tom said.

"You might say that," Mary answered. "I can see why they were so tired. I can't be sure about everything but I can say that someone did have out a couple of sets of cuffs, at least two cats and a couple of straps, several dildos, two - count them - two Bardex sets and two of the large bags, and - get this - a strap-on. Maybe some other stuff I missed."

"Wow!" exclaimed Tom. "They seem to really be into this. I think it took us a little longer to work up to that."

"Well, we didn't have a nicely stocked playroom to explore," Mary replied.

Tom nodded and said, "I guess this ends any question. I'm ready to go through with it tomorrow, are you?"

"Oh, Tom, certainly. I can't think of a better way to handle things. This looks like it will work out just right all the way around."

Everyone slept late Saturday morning, so they decided on a brunch instead of breakfast. The snow had come the night before and now a light layer of white covered the landscape. It was no longer snowing, but the temperature was falling even as the sky cleared to a hard, intense blue. The fire was welcome when, after eating, everyone moved into the room and settled down.

1...456789